All Comments on 'Lucky Jim Takes A Wife'

by seekingred

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
2 screwed up folks

what a messed up pair of people.

will the exwife find a purpose in her life by divorce? doesn't seem like it. she will just be unhappy alone.

will the husband find what he is looking for? will he be able to forgive himself for raping his wife?

a pair of rich power boats without a rudder. "meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless" said the rich king solomon whan he was in their position.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Her Problem?

It would seem she ran into the nemesis of the rich--nothing is satisfying anymore.. She had fun everywhere, seen everywhere, there just was nothing left in the world to interest her.

Jim seems to have adjusted to the rich life with only her as his love. It is a shame that his first disappointment was so crucial to his wellbeing.

If either find what they had, again, they will be very lucky!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What's the point ?

A story about some wife that gets bored with her husband and divorces him ? I think you're on the wrong site. I'm not sure where this story belongs but it's not on an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good writer

well written story. Not sure the point, but the story line is good and compelling as though its going somewhere, then it stops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Purpose or Void

As luck would have it, his ran out and you let us see a real persons feelings. Almost as though you had been there.

She felt the void and lack of purpose - why exist - as Peggy sang - "Is that all there is"?

It had nothing to do with him and she should have spoke of it when it first was felt. Hard to help when you can't see the leak.

Entertainingly worth while and not often found here - more please. With best Regard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous