Lucky Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,302 Followers

She stood when he was finished and left the room. She heard her purse vibrate and checked her phone. She'd missed a few messages. The first was from her husband.

"Hey Baby, hope your day is going well. I've got a surprise for you when you get home. Something weird happened at work today. Love you," Duncan sent.

The second message was from Marie.

"Your boss was totally checking your ass out!"

Kelly began to quickly type into her phone. "Oh my god stop! He was not, and he's old enough to be my father!"

After that she set it back on her desk, expecting the return message. She wasn't disappointed a few seconds later when her phone vibrated again.

"He's a good looking guy! But I'll behave."

Kelly quickly shot back a thank you and put her phone back in her purse.

That evening, she made spaghetti for the two of them and waited patiently for Duncan to get home.

She smiled to herself when she heard his truck in the drive.

*****

"Hi baby," he said when he'd taken off his coat.

"Hey," she said, heading over and stealing a hug and kiss from him.

"So I got my new secretary, and you'll never guess who she's the spitting image of."

Kelly looked over at him curiously.

"You," he said smiling and holding up his phone. "She let me take a picture to show you."

Kelly took the phone from his hand and was genuinely surprised. "Wow, she really does." She handed the phone back.

"I know," he said. "I was weirded out the entire day. She's a great secretary, too. We got through half the crap on my desk by the end of the day."

"Wow," Kelly said, "that thing has been cluttered since your secretary before this last one was let go."

He nodded. "I know!"

She smiled at him. "Well, I'm glad."

Dinner passed and the enjoyed each others company. He snuck up behind her afterward as she was loading dishes into the dishwasher.

"I love you," he told her and kissed her gently on the neck.

She smiled. "I love you too."

She felt him pull away then and heard him head into the living room and the TV turning on a few seconds later. She glanced over at her purse, where she'd hidden the dildo that Marie had given her to practice with and grinned. Tonight would be a good night to practice. She finished loading the dishes and headed to their room soon after, her purse in her hands.

"Gonna go take a long hot bath," she called.

"Okay," came his expected answer.

Closing the door to the bathroom, she disrobed and drew a warm bath and poured in some bubble bath. Looking at herself in the mirror, she suddenly felt very silly, hiding in the bathroom intending to practice sucking on a rubber dildo. She peered into her purse and saw it. Shaking her head, she tossed her purse on the counter and settled down into the bath.

Thirty minutes or so later, she heard a soft knock at the door and her husband peeked in.

"Can I get you anything?"

She turned and smiled at him and shook her head. "I think you just wanted to get a peek at me."

He grinned at her from the doorway, and she obliged him by lifting her chest out of the water, the bubbles sliding sexily down her breasts as she turned towards him.

His smile grew wider and she giggled as he came in, pulling his clothes off and heading toward her. She held her hand up when he was standing just outside the tub, preparing to hop in with her.

He looked at her puzzled for a second.

She reached up and grabbed his semi-erect cock and stroked it gently while she looked up at him.

"So, don't be mad at me, but I asked Marie for advice on giving blowjobs," she said quietly, wrapping her lips around the tip of his penis as she finished the sentence. It was warm in her mouth, and slightly salty, probably from the sweat of the day, or maybe seminal fluid. She didn't mind the taste and drew him in deeper. She wasn't able to get him in as far as the dildo, and she assumed that it indeed was smaller than him.

He groaned loudly as his cock grew, filling her mouth as she whimpered slightly. He pulled out of her mouth then and stood her up in the tub, then lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

"I'm soaked!" she protested, but he wasn't listening.

She was tossed onto the bed and he quickly began to ravenously devour her pussy. She moaned loudly as his warm tongue split her and dove deep inside. She reached down and grabbed his head as she began to come. She began to convulse then, as her pussy proceeded to spasm on her husbands face, shock waves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh my," she groaned a few seconds later. She collapsed back in bed then and playfully slapped at his head. "I was supposed to do that for you."

He looked up and met her eyes and grinned.

She felt him move up then and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled as he positioned himself at her entrance, sliding the tip up and down for a second before plunging deep into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head again as he pushed down into her.

"God, baby," she moaned, her pleasure multiplying as he began to thrust into her. She began to come again then, her legs wrapping around him as he thrust into her, her pussy quaking in pleasure.

She felt him begin to spurt his seed into her then, the warm liquid shooting deep into her. He thrust hard against her a few times, the sound of their flesh slapping against each other filling the room. The sensation of him losing control for a second and not being so careful with her, oddly began to feel good and she began to come harder.

"God, baby," she moaned again. "Fuck," she whispered. She opened her eyes then and, wide-eyed, covered her mouth. She never swore.

He was grinning widely then, his penis deflating as they finished coming together. She blushed then, thoroughly embarrassed.

"I can't believe I said that," she said, looking up at him as he slid off and out of her.

He was still in post-orgasmic bliss and could only smile and shrug.

She nibbled at a lip and enjoyed the sensations running through her body. A short time later, he was finally able to speak, and the orgasm had finally run its course through her own body.

"So what brought that on?" he asked, turning on his side.

She blushed and shrugged. "Me swearing?"

He smiled and nodded. "Whatever it was, I wanna do it again! That was so... hot! When I feel you coming it makes my orgasm even better, if you can believe that," he said.

She smiled and covered her face in embarrassment.

"I don't know. I was just in such intense pleasure. I kept thinking about you inside me, and then you started to come. It seemed so intense for you that you seemed to lose control for a second and you just started entering me harder and harder. It was so good and wild then, it just pushed me farther over the edge."

The grin on his face was huge then, and they lay for an hour just enjoying each other's company.

Finally, he turned on his side again and began to run a finger along her skin, fondling a nipple as he did so. She moaned softly beside him.

"So you asked Marie about blowjob advice? I thought we'd decided that blowjobs weren't our thing."

She closed her eyes and enjoyed his roaming hands. She felt his warm mouth close itself on her nipple and she sighed happily.

"Well, I know that you're a man, and that as a man, any attention that's paid to your big fella down there is considered pleasure. Sticking the big guy in my mouth spurred on this hot little lovemaking session, so I'd say talking to her was a good idea."

He lowered his head across her chest and sucked on her other nipple. He lifted his face briefly to respond.

"Yeah, it did, didn't it. But I told you before, it's okay, I don't mind not getting blowjobs," he lowered his face again and sucked in a nipple.

She moaned softly. She really enjoyed having her nipples sucked, and he'd even been able to bring her to orgasm just by paying extra attention to them. He pulled softly on the two piercings that she had in them.

"So what you're saying is that you wouldn't like any more? I was planning on getting really good at it. Marie even said she'd show me how to do something called deep-throating."

He groaned then as he felt her hand wrap around his cock and stroke it gently.

"Marie is such a naughty girl if she knows what that is," he said.

She giggled. "Honey, seriously. I just want to be able to give you what you give me."

He sighed and smiled. "I guess if you really want to give me blowjobs, I'll let you."

She smiled and rolled her eyes then. "Oh really? You'll let me give you head?"

"Sure," he said. "You can give me as much head as your little heart desires."

She giggled and playfully slapped his chest. She glanced down then and saw he'd gotten erect again. She turned him over on his back and mounted him again, sliding slowly down on the cock that Marie had said made her a very lucky woman. It seemed to fill every inch of her down there, and her eyes rolled back in her head when he bottomed out in her.

"God baby," she moaned.

He was in pleasure too, she saw, his back arched and face contorted as she bounced up and down on him. She thrust herself down on him several times and began to come then, her body filling with pleasure as she began to come again. She felt him begin to come then too, filling her up again.

Finally spent, the two of them crashed into bed.

*****

Duncan woke the next morning and headed to the shower. He'd just gotten done washing his hair and groin when the curtain was thrown back. Startled, he lifted one leg and covered himself up, but lowered his defenses when he saw his wife standing there laughing.

"Now that's my brave man," she said through her giggles.

He shook his head at her and began to pull the curtain back.

"Wait a second," she said. "I thought you said I could have as much practice as I wanted?"

He smiled then and felt himself getting erect.

She grinned as she saw his cock bouncing to life.

"So what did Marie teach you?" he asked.

She smiled and reached for her purse.

"Well, first and foremost, that woman has a collection of these things that's quite extensive."

She reached into her purse and pulled out the black rubbery specimen that she'd approximated was his size and then held it up to show him.

"This is one of hers?" he asked looking down at it. She nodded at him as she held it up against his cock, which was semi-erect at that point. They were about the same size then.

"Well that won't do," she said, and dropped the dildo on the ground and came forwards then, her mouth wrapping around the tip of his cock.

He groaned and steadied himself on the wall as he felt her warm mouth close around him. She bobbed softly up and down on him for a few seconds. He had to admit that she'd gotten a lot better at giving head. She used to actually blow, instead of suck and he hadn't wanted to hurt her feelings. She used way too much teeth, too, for his taste. He rolled his eyes at the thoughts that were going through his head. The only other blowjob he'd gotten was from his first girlfriend, and that was even worse than his wife used to be. He felt like he sounded like some blowjob expert.

He moaned and she wrapped a hand around his cock, her mouth clamping around the tip and stroking. He felt a little light-headed then and swayed slightly. She giggled down at his crotch and he felt her release him from her mouth. He looked down and she had the dildo again and was holding it up to him.

"Yep, much bigger," she said. "I told her so."

He looked at her curiously then. "You told Marie the size of my dick?"

She giggled and nodded. "She was very impressed."

Duncan chuckled. "So you like bragging about me?"

She smiled. "Just like you like bragging about me." She licked the tip briefly.

He smiled. "So I can tell my buddies all about your new found love for giving me head?"

She smiled and looked up at him then, shrugging as she took his cock back in her mouth. He groaned as he felt his orgasm rising and pulled her off his cock, trying to vocalize what was happening.

An arcing rope of semen shot out of his cock and landed across his pretty wife's face.

"Oh!" she yelped in surprise. She turned her face away then and stood as another rope shot out and hit her in the stomach. She giggled as several more spurts hit her as she hugged him close.

She smiled then as he looked down at her and began to apologize. He reached for a towel then and began to wipe her off, apologizing in the process. She was giggling very hard though, and stepped past him and into the shower.

"So I guess I'm not too bad at doing that for you anymore," she said as he joined her in cleaning themselves off.

*****

"You did?" Marie asked her as she flagged her down in the parking lot to hand her the dildo back. It was wrapped in a brown paper bag and taped shut.

Kelly nodded. She'd just told her that she'd given him a blowjob that morning and that she'd be practicing on him from now on.

Marie smiled at her then. "I'm so proud of you," she said, hugging her.

Kelly shook her head. "Proud of me for pleasuring my husband?"

Her friend nodded. "My little cocksucker is all grown up!"

"Marie, you are so vile," Kelly whispered, walking quickly away.

"I'm going to want details so you better text me," Marie called.

Kelly shook her head as she walked away.

"I'll get it out of you one way or another," Marie called.

Later that afternoon, Kelly glanced up and saw Marie staring at her from across the office.

"Spill it," she mouthed at her.

"No," Kelly mouthed back.

Marie stood then and adjusted her cleavage and headed into her bosses office after her intercom buzzed.

She looked up and winked. She was only in the office for a few minutes before returning, a file in her hand. Kelly saw her pick up her cellphone and sighed, knowing what was coming.

"Spill it, what happened," came the message.

"Nope," Kelly sent back.

That was the first of a dozen or so such texts that Marie sent that afternoon, pestering her. The last one said, "BUT PUHLEEEZE," in all capital letters with a frowny-face emoticon.

"Begging for it now?" Kelly sent back. "Not gonna tell you."

Marie pouted across at her and sent her a final message. "Fine. Meany."

Kelly stayed a little late that evening, having to work on some extra paperwork, and was surprised to see Marie come back in after work.

Everyone had gone home at that point, except for Kelly and Marie's boss across the way. The four of them, Mr. Deekins, Mr. Sellers, Marie and Kelly all worked in an office with multiple people, but they were in an office all to themselves, relatively secluded from the others on the same floor.

"Hey," Kelly said, standing and getting her stuff together.

"Hey girl," Marie said. "I'm surprised to see you still here."

"Yeah, just finishing some stuff up. I was just about to leave."

"Mr. Deekins wants to finish some stuff up, so he asked me to come back and work late."

Kelly nodded and waved. "I'm headed home. See you tomorrow." She was all the way downstairs before she realized that she'd forgotten her car keys.

"Crap," she said quietly and headed back up. Quietly exiting the elevator she headed to her desk and grabbed her keys. She glanced up and didn't see Marie at her desk.

The office that her boss and the other account managers worked in had wooden walls, but large windows where you could see into the office. The top of half was all see-through glass, but the bottom half was wooden, affording a little privacy. The wooden door was closed to Mr. Deekins' office. Mr. Deekins himself was turned away from her, but she could see his head over the back of his chair. He was leaning back. Suddenly, she caught a flash of movement and a familiar black head of hair flashed into view.

"Oh my God," Kelly whispered.

Marie's black hair disappeared back into her boss's lap. She was giving him a blowjob!

"Oh my God!" Kelly whispered again.

Mr. Deekins stood then and she saw Marie come into view. She was completely naked. She saw him turn her around then and bend her over a small table positioned against the far wall. The older man began to thrust into her friend. Reaching up, she saw him grab a handful of hair and yank hard. The sounds of Marie screaming in pleasure echoed throughout the office.

"Oh God, fuck me!" Kelly heard her yell.

She quickly and quietly scooted out of the office and back into the elevator.

Thirty minutes later, Marie appeared in the parking garage and headed towards her car.

"What the hell was that?" Kelly asked, walking deliberately towards Marie, who was on the phone.

"I'll tell you all about it when..." Marie said, but stopped when she saw Kelly striding angrily towards her.

"I just saw you, Marie!" Kelly yelled.

"Ed," Marie said, "I'll call you back, love. Kelly just caught me fucking Mr. Deekins. Yeah. Yeah. I will," she said. "I love you too."

Kelly was stunned. "Wait... what the... that was Ed?"

"Kelly, calm down," Marie said. "Let's go sit in my car and talk."

Five minutes later, Kelly was sitting in Marie's car, quietly waiting for her to explain.

"It's obviously not what you thought it was," Marie said.

"It looked like you were having sex with your boss."

"I guess it's exactly what it looked like then."

"Ed is okay with it?"

Marie sighed. "Sweetie, I love you, but you are so very sheltered."

"What the hell does that mean?" Kelly asked, her anger rising.

"Calm down, honey, I'll explain everything and you can ask any questions you want. Ed and I have what's called an open relationship. What that means is that he can have sex with anyone that he wants as long as I know about it, and as long as there are no feelings involved. The same goes for me."

Kelly had to let that sink in for a minute. She'd known Marie for most of her life and even though she'd always been on the sluttier side, she'd never have guessed this in a million years.

"You two can sleep with whoever you want?"

Marie nodded. "Whoever I want, as long as they're clean and Ed okays it."

"So what, are you like not satisfied by Ed anymore?"

"Ed and I have sex nearly every day. In fact, I was headed home to tell him all about it while I gave him a really sloppy blowjob."

Kelly shook her head. "I just can't believe what I'm hearing. How can he be okay with this?"

Marie shrugged. "Well, we started off slow. Ed always wanted to try a threesome, and you know me. I'm an adventurous gal. We met a college girl at a bar one night and all three of us fucked our brains out. After that, we tried a two-guy threesome with one of his doctor friends. Then we tried a couple and graduated to swinging and finally just agree to an open relationship where we could fuck whoever we wanted. We set the ground rules and agreed on them. We've been doing this for six or seven years now."

"God, Marie, how could you never have told me?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly, dear, I knew you'd react the way you're reacting," Marie replied.

"So when you offered to help me show my husband how to give him a blowjob, that was a genuine offer?"

"Oh, Kelly, I was teasing you. I know you better than that."

Kelly kept shaking her head, thoroughly shaken by the events that had transpired.

"I'm gonna go home now," she said, breaking a long uncomfortable silence. "I'm gonna need some time to process all this."

Marie nodded.

"I don't think you're a bad person. I just..." Kelly started.

"I know. Take your time and process. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Kelly nodded and left the vehicle. She was still in shock when she arrived home.

That evening, Kelly was finally able to get the image out of her head long enough to kiss her husband and hold a decent conversation with him. He sensed that she was distracted and she assured him that she was okay. She finished supper and kissed him on the cheek as he began to put away the dishes.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,302 Followers