Lucky Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly slid between Dana's legs then, planting kisses on both of the woman's thighs. Duncan slid upwards, towards the head of the bed and slid deftly behind her, repositioning her quickly so that she was laying back against his chest, his legs spread to accommodate her.

She reached up then and pulled his hand down, into her shirt. Her breasts were incredibly soft and very large and enticing. He immediately decided that these were one of his favorite pair. Smiling, he reached down and lifted her shirt with both hands as Kelly reached up to undo the button on her shorts.

"Keep going," his wife prompted.

"You're making it difficult to concentrate," the brunette admitted with an easy laugh.

Duncan gently ran his fingers across her breasts and down to her stomach. A sigh wafted from her lips then.

"After he secures me, the stranger takes out a knife and begins to run the point of the blade and the sharp end across my body, cutting away my clothes. I wake up when he pulls out the knife, and though I can't see him, I know what he's doing. For some reason, I'm not scared of him. I'm afraid of the knife, but it's more like I'm worried it will nick me, not that he'll kill me."

Kelly began to pull her shorts and panties, causing Dana to lift her buttocks up to allow the redhead to proceed.

Duncan gently kissed her neck. "Have you ever been with a woman?" he asked. Dana shook her head. "Not yet," she moaned. "I've always wanted to try it, though," she admitted.

Grinning, Kelly looked up and winked at the two of them.

"So, what happens next," Duncan asked.

Kelly slid inexorably closer, planting kisses along the insides of Dana's thighs, causing the young teacher to spread her legs in anticipation. Duncan's hands were tweaking and pulling gently at her nipples and caressing the fleshy mounds of her breasts.

"After he cuts off all my clothes, he kneels up at my face and rubs his cock across my lips. I don't move though. It's like it's not my place to do anything. It's like I'm only there to serve as a device for his pleasure. He grabs me by the hair and lifts my head up so he can shove his cock in my mouth."

As she said mouth, Dana moaned loudly as Kelly's warm tongue slid across the folds of her tender pussy.

"Oh my God!" Dana said, staring down.

"You've got really gorgeous breasts," Duncan said, kissing and chewing gently at her neck. "You're in for a treat. I've heard my wife is pretty talented at pleasing other women."

Dana melted backwards into him as he continued to caress her.

"After he has his way with my face, he cuts my arms and legs loose and ties my hands behind my back. He flips me over and gets on top of me from behind. I like to picture him either pushing my face into the pillow as he enters me, or yanking me backwards from a doggy-style position by my tied hands."

She turned her face then, arching her neck as Duncan cupped one of her breasts and pulled it up towards them by the nipple. Moaning, she reached up to pull his face down and pressed her hungry lips to his. He felt her reach back then, moaning loudly as she haphazardly groped his cock.

He broke the kiss and nudged her face downwards to her crotch. Kelly was hungrily slurping at the pussy in front of her, her red locks bobbing and dancing sexily.

"Where does this stranger get to finish?" Duncan asked.

"In my ass," Dana said, drawing a surprised look from Kelly. The brunette smiled and nodded.

"My sister was right, I'm way kinkier than she could ever expect. After the intruder has his way with me, he pins me flat to the bed and shoves his cock in my ass. It briefly hurts, but then the pleasure just wafts over me. That's usually when I cum and my fantasizing ends, but I imagine that he would finish in my butt."

Duncan chuckled and continued to nibble and kiss her neck as his wife slurped noisily between her legs. Dana cried out in a high pitched yelp, and he briefly thought he'd hurt her. She did it again and he felt her body go tense. Realizing she was coming, he resumed nibbling at her and watched as Kelly continued her assault on the young brunette. Breathing heavily as the intense orgasm washed over her, Dana couldn't help but smile.

Raising her arms in triumph, she cheered quietly. "Yes! I finally got to have sex again!"

Duncan and Kelly both laughed at that as she spun over to face him. Looking down, she grinned widely and began to unzip his shorts. Kelly slid out from behind her and began to assist in removing his shorts and underwear.

"He refused to let me make him cum this morning, so he might actually shoot you across the room," Kelly said, grinning.

Dana clapped excitedly at that. "I love making a man orgasm," she said. "I take it as a point of pride being able to do so quickly."

"Oh really?" Kelly asked, intrigued.

Dana nodded, and quickly lowered her warm lips to his fully erect cock and kissed the tip.

"God, I've missed having one of these to play with."

Her warm hands expertly stroked up and down on his organ, her lips finding the tip again and enveloping it. She stroked and bobbed up and down on him, drawing his orgasm closer and closer. Duncan saw Kelly slide between Dana's legs again, and then her hips were forcefully lowered so she could get access to the brunette's pussy.

"Fulck," Dana moaned around the tip of his cock.

Kelly's assault on her pussy was driving her excitement over the top. She enthusiastically resumed her blowjob. Her lips and jaw widened as she fought to get as much of him in as possible. It seemed to be sheer determination to continue to push, and not any non-verbal indicators from him that was driving her on. She was doing this because she wanted to. His cock pounded the back of her throat repeatedly, forced there by Dana herself.

She started cumming again, Kelly's hands gripping her ass and pulling it downwards. Sliding out, Kelly pulled Dana's shoulders and torso back, causing his cock to emerge from her mouth with a soft pop as she fell backwards.

Moaning, she lay back on the bed. Kelly began to slide off to find a spot to watch, but Dana reached for her hand.

"I want you to sit on my face," she said. "I've had fantasies about that too."

Smiling, Kelly slid out of her clothes quickly as Duncan stripped off his shirt. Dana looked up at him then, apprehensively. He slid forwards until his fully erect dick was laying across the top of her pubis. He slid it upwards across her clitoris, drawing out a low moan from her as she watched. His cock seemed to dwarf her pussy, and it looked like it would tear her in half.

Grinning, she arched her hips as Kelly climbed into position atop the young teacher's face. Duncan quickly obliged her and slid in, sliding the tip of his cock along her slit and then down into her as he leaned forwards slightly. An audible gasp escaped from her lips as Kelly began to rock softly back and forth, Dana's tongue running up and down across it.

He slid out and then back in again, his cock easily finding a home in her tight cunt. He groaned then, feeling how tight she was, and gave her a moment to adjust. His slid deeper in, bottoming out inside the young woman as she arched her hips upwards to meet him.

"God... fucking... damnit," she groaned. "Your cock feels so fucking good."

Kelly reached down then and pulled the young woman's face upwards, locking her pussy tightly against the brunette's lips.

Duncan gripped both of her hips tightly, pulling roughly and slamming his cock home. Kelly began to orgasm then, and as she finished coming, she slid off of Dana's face and onto the floor beside them. Looking up at him, she smiled and winked at him.

He fell forwards and kissed Dana deeply, a low guttural moan escaping her lips as he continued to thrust deeply into her. She spread her legs and then wrapped them around him, her arms clutching him tightly as he pounded an orgasm out of her. She yelped her characteristic high pitched yelp as he felt her pussy squeeze almost painfully down on him. Ripples of muscle gripped his cock and moved across it in waves, eliciting a low growl of approval from him.

She gripped him by the shoulders then as she stared up at him, her eyes locked on him and an intense look on her face. Finally, her orgasm reached its crescendo and her eyes rolled back in her head. Great convulsions wracked her body as every muscle seemed to tense and release in succession. Her gasps were quick and continued in their high pitched tone. Her pussy continued to grip him tightly.

Again and again she gasped and yelped, and still he continued to rhythmically stroke in and out of her. Finally, after what seemed like the longest orgasm ever, she finally relaxed and fell back into bed.

Duncan smiled when Kelly came up to kiss him.

"I think she enjoyed that," Kelly said, nuzzling his neck.

He nodded in agreement.

They lay there for a few minutes as Dana finally recovered. Sitting up, she had a definite glow to her. A smile found its way easily to her lips as she leaned over to kiss Kelly, and then Duncan.

"Now you get to see how good I am at making a man cum," she said with a sly smile.

Kelly grinned and clapped excitedly as she watched the brunette lean forward and take Duncan's cock in her mouth.

Popping it out for a moment, she glanced over at Kelly. "With his size, this is going to be easy. It's easier the larger they are."

"Really?" Kelly asked, a look of genuine surprise finding its way to her face.

Dana nodded. "After that pounding you just gave me, I'm going to do my best to make this a very, very pleasurable orgasm."

Duncan smiled happily. "I'm happy to oblige."

"First," Dana said, "take your mouth and lock it around the tip of his cock like this." She leaned forwards and took Duncan's large cock-head into her mouth and sucked forcefully. She popped it out and quickly repositioned herself.

"Obviously, you'll want to be positioned where you can get the most of his cock in your mouth as you can. With Duncan being curved slightly upwards, I'll move over here and be able to get much more in."

Kelly nodded, amused. "I like that position too."

Duncan groaned then, as she moved and quickly locked her lips back around him. Popping him out once more, she glanced at Kelly. "Then, you take your hands and stroke him like this, making sure to use lots of saliva."

She lowered her face to his cock again, her butt near his head and bobbed slowly up and down. He felt the back of her throat, and then felt her push further downwards, forcing his cock farther than it had been before. She came back up quickly, saliva coating it as she stroked it across its girth. Up and down her hands rubbed, slathering the slobber across the thick member. She locked her lips on him again and began to twist her hands in opposite directions, her lips sucking very hard on the head of his dick.

"Holy shit," he moaned, laying his head back. "She's not fucking around."

Kelly giggled as Dana fought to keep a straight face. Her lips locked back around the tip and she continued her stroking motion, up and down and in circles around his massive prick.

"Jesus," he groaned. "I'm going to cum," he warned her.

"Mmhmm," she said with a wink, referencing the story of "Little Miss Kelcey Blowjob" that Duncan had told around the fire.

He smiled and moaned, feeling the euphoric sensation of his orgasm building. She stroked and stroked, her lips locked tightly around the tip, until he gasped a final time and shot a stream of warm cum directly into Dana's hungry mouth.

She moaned loudly and he heard her swallow. Still she kept her mouth locked tightly on his cock head, his warm spunk filling her mouth again and again. There seemed to be more than normal, as turned on as he'd been this morning and not being relieved of it.

"Fu... uu... uu...uck!" he cried, his eyes rolling back into their sockets and his toes and legs clenching. She continued to stroke methodically, pumping the cum up and out of his cock, her lips seemingly glued to the tip. Low moans of approval rumbled from her lips as he coated her tongue again and again. Slowly, she bobbed up and down as he finally stopped coming, her strokes slowing and his cock popping softly from her lips.

"Wow," Kelly said as Dana finally began to lick and slurp at the residue left on the tip as well as the shaft. Eventually she sat back and grinned widely, her lips flecked with cum as she began to lick them clean.

"Like I said, I really like to make a man cum." She winked at Kelly then, and the two climbed out of bed to head to the bathroom to wash up.

Duncan held up a hand for a thumbs up, but no one else was in the room. The shower turned on a few seconds later and he heard giggling. Smiling, he closed his eyes for a quick nap.

*****

Kelly

Kelly led Dana towards their bathroom and quietly shut the door behind them. Smiling, she spun and reached for the water to turn it on.

"Don't worry, we've got plenty of time before Duncan wakes up. It'll be just us girls in here."

Dana grinned and nodded. Kelly pulled her towards the large shower and stepped in, pulling her behind. "I really appreciate you sharing your husband with me."

Kelly smiled. "I've been wanting you two to have a fun time together since that first night we met you."

Dana blushed. "I guess I do make a good sad case."

Kelly smirked. "That's not what I meant!"

Giggling, Dana shrugged. "I was so horny, though," she moaned. "There's nothing like human contact. Plus, getting to stroke him didn't help things, even though it was fun. It kind of reminded me of what I wasn't getting anymore."

Kelly leaned down and kissed part of one of her breasts. "I just love your boobs."

Dana smiled. "I do too. I really like how attractive they are."

"They're more than attractive," Kelly said, taking them both into her hands and jiggling them playfully.

Dana snickered and turned in the shower to face the water, but Kelly was relentless and just reached around to continue playing with them.

"So I hear that I'm a lucky woman," Kelly said.

Dana nodded, understanding immediately. "You definitely, definitely are. Duncan is pretty incredible, and his dick is just... the best."

Kelly giggled again. "Yeah, I like to think so."

Dana spun in the shower and lifted her head back so the water would run backwards through her hair and not across her face. The move served to arch her back and push her already alluring breasts out even further.

Kelly couldn't resist and took one of the nipples in her mouth, rolling it around and sucking gently. Popping it free, she smiled as the brunette looked down at her.

"So you're ex-husband was really small?" Kelly asked.

Dana nodded and held up her fingers to show that he was only three or four inches.

"Wow, that's gotta be a blow to his ego," Kelly remarked.

"Like I said before, he made up for it in other areas. But he was one of those guys that was hard to make orgasm, so that's how I learned. Even with him being as small as he was, I could get at least one hand around him, and then you lock in on the tip and just stroke and suck. Worked every time."

Kelly didn't pry about why it didn't work between the two, and Dana didn't seem to want to offer up any more information. They finished showering and groping each other, and got out, sliding their clothes on quietly and giggling as Duncan snored in bed.

Dana stared longingly at his cock as it draped across his balls and reached for it playfully, but stopped when she got close. Kelly giggled and beckoned her to the hallway after grabbing their drinks.

"So, I think the best way to go about doing this fantasy of yours is for someone to film it," Kelly said. They had gone back into the den and sat facing each other on a short couch. "That way, you get to see what happens while you're "asleep"."

Dana smiled. "I think that's a really good idea. We'll have to schedule the time, maybe Friday?"

"Well, Duncan has that trip this week, so he might be little tired. It might have to be next week."

Dana pouted playfully. "I guess I can wait for your husband to break into my house and have his way with me."

Kelly smiled at that. She'd pulled on a t-shirt and her blue panties from earlier, and she saw Dana chew nervously on her bottom lip.

"What is it, Sweetie?" she asked, sensing a question.

Dana fumbled a bit with her words then, adorably nervous. "I... I just was curious at how I was... you know..." she said, looking down between Kelly's legs.

Kelly smiled. "Well, I wouldn't call myself an expert on the matter, I've only been with three other girls. You got me to orgasm pretty quickly."

Dana smiled, seemingly satisfied. As the conversation switched back to something more normal, Kelly caught a few more furtive glances aimed at her bright blue panties. Smiling as conversation continued, Kelly spread her legs ever-so-slightly.

Slowly, as the two continued to converse about Dana's teaching job, Kelly slid her hand from its place on her thigh towards her crotch, where she slowly and deliberately began to pull it aside.

Dana looked once more at her crotch and smiled. "Could I..." she started to ask.

Kelly answered her by spreading her legs wide and pulling her panties to the side, completely exposing her pussy.

"I really want to know how good I am," she said. "I'm definitely bi-curious."

Kelly grinned. "Sweetie, any time you want to come and lick my pussy, you totally can!"

The two girls shared a laugh, but Dana quickly got to work, her brunette head sliding down between Kelly's alabaster thighs and her nose burying in the red thatch of hair between them.

Kelly moaned as she felt Dana's warm tongue slide up her slit. Dana wasn't in a hurry then, but seemed more interested in exploring. She slurped and sucked for awhile, and then sat back a little and explored with her fingers, asking questions about what felt good, what didn't.

Kelly did her best not to feel awkward, because in truth it was all pleasurable, just differing degrees. Eventually, Dana settled into a steady rhythm and looked up at Kelly's green eyes staring down between her perky breasts. Looking down into Dana's beautiful brown orbs, Kelly felt an orgasm building. She fought to keep from reaching down and grabbing Dana's head, determined to let her new lover finish as she wanted to.

Her head lolled back then, and Dana pushed forwards, pushing her tongue deep into her for a second before bringing it back. Her lips locked around the fleshy folds surrounding her clitoris and drew the organ, folds and all, into her mouth. Sucking, she could feel Dana draw out her tender clitoris and then rhythmically pulse against it.

Groaning, she slapped at the couch, the pulsing sensation sending her over the edge and beyond, her pussy convulsing down on nothing as Dana hungrily lapped at the meal before her.

Finally spent, Kelly collapsed back into the couch and Dana licked and sucked at her juices.

Sliding up her body, Dana drew Kelly into a very wet, very erotic kiss and lay down on her chest afterwards. Kelly began to run her fingers through Dana's hair as the two recuperated.

"Yeah, I'm definitely bisexual," Dana said. "How was my technique?"

Kelly giggled, unable to stop from the euphoric high she was still feeling. "I give it an A+," she said, grinning widely.

Dana laughed at the obvious teacher joke and rolled her eyes. "Oh God," she said.

The two lay there for at least an hour, affectionately rubbing and kissing each other, playing with each other's hair and talking quietly.

"You know, until you get a steady boyfriend, you're welcome to ask Duncan to come take care of you," Kelly said.

Dana sat back, obviously taken aback. "You'd do that for me?"

Kelly smiled and nodded.

"I mean, I know it's just sex, I don't have any designs on stealing your husband," Dana said, suddenly defensive.