Lucky Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

"Baby," Kelly said, kissing her again. "It's okay. I know you don't. No one could steal Duncan away from me. You're right, it's just sex and that's okay."

Dana smiled and relaxed visibly. "You might be the most understanding woman I've ever met."

"What can I say?" Kelly replied. "I wouldn't do that for everyone you know. As long as Duncan can come home and take care of me, you can borrow him, at least once a month."

Dana smiled. "With the way our group is going, I don't see that as being much of a problem," she admitted. "I think we'll all be having lots of sex together pretty soon."

Kelly giggled. Eventually Dana had to get going. The two ladies said their goodbyes and Kelly walked her out. Stopping her at the door, Kelly gave her a very passionate goodbye kiss.

"Talk to you soon," Dana called, heading to her car.

Kelly grinned and shut the door.

Eventually, Duncan awoke and emerged from their room. A little bewildered from his nap, he stumbled to where Kelly was folding clothes in the laundry room.

"Dana leave?" he asked.

Kelly giggled. "Like an hour ago, sleepyhead."

He smiled and came up behind her, his arms wrapping around her easily and his lips finding her neck.

"That was certainly fun today," he commented.

Kelly grinned and nodded. She turned in his arms then and kissed him. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Baby."

"Did you?" he asked, pulling back to look her in the eyes.

She smiled. "Of course, no regrets."

Seemingly satisfied with her response, he kissed her one final time and let her get back to folding clothes. They spent the rest of the evening finishing up housework before watching a movie with dinner and heading to bed a little early.

Early the next morning, she woke early and began to give her husband his morning blowjob that she had grown to love so much. It had actually started to irritate her the slightest bit when he woke up before her.

As she stroked and sucked at the tip of his cock, she thought of Dana and began to stroke as she'd seen the young teacher doing. Duncan's head came up off the pillow and he smiled down at her.

"Morning," he muttered, laying back. Kelly waved playfully at him and continued to stroke. She glanced at the clock though, and saw they didn't have a whole lot of time, so she quickly slid up into his arms and mounted him. Their lovemaking was hurried, but tender, each coming quickly. He kissed her deeply one final time before he lifted them both from bed and to the shower.

A few more minutes of fondling and kissing mixed in with the occasional washed body part, and they got dressed and headed off for work.

The day went by relatively slowly for Kelly, but she was mildly surprised when she got a call from Molly after lunch.

"Hey girl," Molly said.

"Hey." Kelly figured Molly was driving due to the roaring in the background.

"So about tonight, the poker party..." Molly said.

"Oh yeah!" Kelly said suddenly. She'd totally forgotten about that!

"You forgot, didn't you?" Molly asked.

Kelly giggled and admitted that she had.

"Normally when it's Drake's turn to host I just make sure they have drinks filled and light their cigars for them. This time, Drake has a plan to have a little bit more fun with the whole situation."

"Oh yeah?" Kelly asked.

"Can you meet me at the lingerie store after work?" Molly asked.

Kelly giggled. "Of course I can."

As she hung up the phone, she turned back to watch Marie continue to flirt with Danielle, the new office girl.

"His name is Conner, and he's my High School sweetheart," Danielle was saying. She was nervously shifting from one foot to the other, her hips wiggling back and forth and Marie gently ran a hand through her long blonde hair and looked deeply into her eyes.

"And you've never gone all the way with him?" the gorgeous brunette asked.

Kelly rolled her eyes and tried to focus on her work.

"Not yet, but I've been considering it," Danielle answered. Kelly looked up again, smirking.

"I just love your hair, you are so beautiful, Duckling," Marie said, gently stroking her long blonde locks. "I could just eat you up," she said, giggling playfully. Danielle smiled nervously.

"Sex is one of the most wonderful things two people can do together, especially if they know what they're doing."

Danielle smiled. "That's... that's what I've heard."

Marie smiled and spun her around quickly, catching the blonde off-guard.

"And you have such a gorgeous body! Your boyfriend must be begging you for sex all the time!"

Danielle blushed crimson and shook her head. "I mean, yeah, he asks if we can, but I just don't know..."

"Well, do you guys do other stuff?" Marie asked.

Innocently, Danielle looked at her inquisitively.

"Oral sex, Duckling," Marie said, drawing a finger up the young girl's chin.

"Oh... I... I... we...," she stammered.

"You don't have to be nervous, Duckling. You look like I'm just going to jump your bones right here and now. You're safe with Marie."

Danielle relaxed visibly then and nodded.

"So do you have oral sex with your boyfriend?" Marie asked.

Danielle nervous shook her head no.

"Oh sweetheart, does he not know how to properly do that to a girl? I'd be happy to show him..."

Danielle stammered something unintelligible and finally stopped, cleared her throat, and started again.

"He... I... we haven't tried yet," she finally managed to get out.

"Well, Sugar, you are definitely missing out. Are you religious?"

Danielle shook her head no.

Kelly giggled quietly at the scene. Marie actually seemed to be making progress with the naive young thing.

"Well then, what's the problem?" Marie was moving slowly closer, the young girl nervously looking up at the taller woman. "Don't you want to know what it feels like to have a nice warm tongue on your most private parts?" She was drawing out her words, taking time to say what she wanted. It was like she was making love with her words.

Danielle smiled despite her attempts to control herself and shrugged.

"Kelly and I just love that, don't we Kelly," Marie said, smiling and winking at her.

Kelly snickered and nodded. "We do indeed, Marie."

"Have you ever taken your boyfriend into your mouth?" Marie asked.

Danielle smiled and blushed deeply, giving Marie her answer.

"Oh, you have! Danielle you rotten little girl you. So very naughty!" Marie giggled as Danielle lowered her head, covering her laugh.

"I only did it once, but I don't think I was very good," Danielle said, still covering her face.

"Oh, Duckling, no one is very good at it when they start off. That's why you have to practice, practice, and practice!" Marie lifted her chin up with a single finger.

Kelly fought to contain her laughter at the ridiculous scene, but amazingly, the young girl was eating up Marie's advice and flirtation.

"I'll get better?" Danielle asked.

Marie smiled. "Of course you will, Sweetheart." She leaned forwards then and planted a kiss on the young girl's cheek, surprising her. "Now when you go home, you invite your boyfriend over and practice, and we can talk about how it went tomorrow! You can ask me any little ole' question you want about it."

Kelly rolled her eyes again as Danielle turned and walked back to her desk, managing to knock off one box of pens and run into two desks.

That evening, Molly met Kelly at the mall and the two immediately headed to the lingerie store as Molly explained her plan.

"Basically what I'm thinking is that we'll be visual entertainment for the boys while they play. We can change into different skimpy outfits and the like."

Kelly smiled. "That sounds like a lot of fun. Do I know these guys?"

Molly shook her head. "No, but they are nice guys. One is an older guy, Gus. He's the owner of a company that retains my husband's law firm. Another is a college friend, Freddie. Then finally, there's Drake's younger brother Derrick. I think he said that there was one of their newer clients coming too, but I don't know him."

Kelly grinned. "Well, I trust you guys. I'll call and remind Duncan about tonight."

The two ladies spent an hour or so picking out some nice lingerie and trying it on.

"I'm hoping that we can get Drake and Duncan aroused enough for some play time after the poker game ends. Would you guys be up for that?" Molly finished putting the rest of the lingerie on in the dressing she and Kelly were in.

Kelly grinned at the thought. "I think I can get Duncan interested," she said sarcastically as she leaned over and cupped Molly's voluptuous mounds with her hands to jiggle them briefly.

The brunette blushed and smiled.

"Are you okay with me having a little crush on your husband?"

Kelly smiled. "Duncan is much too humble to ever admit it, but I think he knows what effect he has on women. He's told me in the past that he's gotten used to people staring and me, being overly affectionate with hugs, or having crushes, but honestly that's a two way street. I've always noticed the way women respond to him. Men are intimidated, by his size, body and dick, by the way he carries himself."

"Confident," Molly said, grinning.

Kelly nodded. "I've gotten used to the same things he has. I've known you had a crush on him for a long time. I knew you'd never try and do anything with him, though. Trust me, I know exactly how enticing my husband is."

Molly leaned over and kissed her for a second, surprising Kelly. As the brunette pulled back, she smiled widely.

"You're such a good friend," she said. "I really hope we get the boys turned on enough to fool around a little bit. Drake's brother is pretty handsome too," she said, turning to look at herself in the mirror.

Kelly felt her stomach flutter at the thought of what might happen that evening. Then and there she made a silent vow with herself that she wouldn't get nervous, and that she'd try and push her own boundaries at the poker game.

"I'm going to get something from that more risqué section we were looking at," she said, sliding the door open to leave the room. Molly smiled.

"If you find one you like, get me one too," she said.

Kelly began to get excited at the prospects of what could happen tonight. The thought of four strange men staring at her sexily clad form caused her breathing to increase. She thought about pushing herself to sit in their laps as she had with Ed and Mark at the previous poker game. The way they'd deliberately had their hands on Duncan's property and hadn't even asked for permission had made her pussy positively soaked. She went over to the section and thumbed through some underwear, but she couldn't get the thought of Duncan, Drake, and four faceless strangers running their hands freely over her body as she served them a drink, or leaned over their shoulders. Shaking herself from her reverie, she picked out a nice set of lingerie and began to search for one for Molly before heading back to their dressing room. Eventually they settled on some selections and Molly graciously paid.

"Please, we both know that Drake is going to get money off this, the least he can do is spring for the attire since he gets to see both of us in this ridiculous stuff."

Kelly giggled and surrendered the point. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up then, and talk to my husband about tonight. I think I might get him all aroused and pent up in anticipation of fooling around with you," she said playfully. The girl at the counter looked up then and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

Both girls quietly glanced at each other and suppressed their laughter. Molly finished paying and they said their goodbyes before driving home. She pulled out the new clothes she'd bought and set about trying them on again to make sure she liked them. She pulled an outfit or two out of the closet as well for later.

Her phone rang as she stepped out of the shower. Flipping it on, she smiled when she heard his voice.

"Hey, Baby," he said.

"Hi, Sweetie," she said. "You almost home?"

He smiled. "Yep. Just checking to see if you needed anything."

"No, but don't forget we've got that poker game tonight at the Taylor's."

Duncan had obviously forgotten. "Shit, I totally spaced. Do I need to pick up something quick for us to eat?"

"I'll fix us something easy."

They ended the conversation quickly and Kelly went to fix a light meal for the two of them. As they ate, she turned and looked at him.

"You really want to go?" she asked. "I have a feeling that tonight is going to get a little crazy."

He laughed again. "Of course I do! Do you not want to?"

She fidgeted nervously. "It's not that... I just... what if they get a little handsy with me?"

"Well, isn't that what we want?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I just... I just want to be sure you are okay with whatever happens, you know?"

Duncan chuckled again. "Sweetheart, I know you love me and wouldn't hurt me. We'll go and have fun, and whatever happens, happens. It's not going to change how I feel about you."

"Anything goes and no regrets, no trepidation?" she asked.

"Absolutely anything goes, my love, and of course, no regrets or trepidation."

Her heart was pounding, but she had a wide smile on her face.

"Now, go get yourself ready, beautiful, and let's go show you off and tease those stuffy old lawyers."

"I love you so much, Duncan," she said.

"I love you, Kelly," he said, kissing her.

They finished their meal and got dressed for the party. She selected a little black dress that accentuated her gorgeous body perfectly, enticingly advertising her cleavage with a low cut top. She picked out a nice pair of dark pants for her husband as well as a shirt that she thought made him look powerful and intimidating.

The time for the poker party rolled around, and she climbed into Duncan's truck with her bag of slutty clothes and they drove quickly to the Taylor's house. Molly met them at the door wearing a revealing dress similar to her own and giggled in excitement sending her attractive cleavage swaying and drawing both Duncan and Kelly's eyes.

"This is so exciting!" the brunette screeched.

"I know! I'm so nervous!" Kelly said excitedly.

"Come in, come in!" Molly said, ushering her through. She stopped both of them to give them a kiss on the cheek. "You both look very sexy tonight!"

Drake came around the corner then and shook Duncan's hand and kissed Kelly on the cheek. "That is one hell of a look you ladies have going on tonight. Absolutely gorgeous!"

Kelly smiled and winked at him. "Duncan says that you're responsible for my safety tonight or he's going to beat you up."

Drake raised his hands defensively. "Hey now, I'll be a perfect gentleman." He turned and grinned widely at Duncan who smiled in return.

Kelly pouted playfully. "Well, not a perfect gentleman I hope. Just protect me from your wild friends and we'll get along just fine."

He laughed easily and kissed her on the cheek as Molly shut the door behind them.

"So where's your rugrat?" Duncan asked, looking at Molly.

She smiled up at him. "She gets to stay at Aunt Dana's tonight!"

"So what I figured is that you two could model the outfits y'all got and just keep us drunk and fed," Drake said, ushering the two into the room where the poker table was set up. Molly can show you how to make the drinks if you need her to, and you know where the bar is."

Kelly smiled and turned to talk to Molly as Drake and Duncan left the room to go about getting everything else set up.

"Come on, we'll come back when everyone is here," Molly said, leading Kelly to her bedroom.

The two women sat on the bed and laid out their planned outfit changes for the evening. Eventually they heard the doorbell ring several times, followed by male voices and footsteps heading to the poker room.

At last, Drake knocked on the door and poked his head in. The ladies looked and smiled as he beckoned them forwards.

Heart pounding, Kelly grasped Molly's hand and followed the two of them out of the bedroom and back to the room with the poker table.

"Gents, these two lovely ladies will be our hostesses for the evening," Drake said. He turned and stepped to the side, as Kelly and Molly both entered. The four men seated around the table whistled in appreciation and caused the two women to roll their eyes.

"You all know my wife, Molly," Drake said, grinning widely. "This is our very good friend, Kelly and her husband Duncan. Duncan is one of my oldest and dearest friends, so please behave yourselves and act like gentlemen."

"Kelly, this is Gus. He's one my firm's clients."

"Charmed," Gus said, standing and taking Kelly's hand in his own and kissing it. Gus was obviously older than the rest, but not ancient. He had a bit of a belly on him, and was balding slightly, but he seemed nice enough. Kelly liked him immediately.

"Next, you might remember my little brother Derrick," Drake said.

"Or as everyone else knows me, the Taylor with hair," he said, standing and briefly clasping Kelly's hand.

"Yeah, yeah, shut it," Drake said.

Derrick looked very similar to Drake, except of course, for the shock of black hair on his head. It was a little odd to get used to, seeing someone that looked so much like Drake but with hair.

"Next, one of mine and Duncan's friends from college. This is Freddie."

Kelly smiled and turned to look at the next man as he took her hand and briefly shook it. He had short, curly hair and a round face that made it look like he was always on the verge of laughing.

"Finally, one of my potential new clients that I'm not afraid to say I'm buttering up; this is Jarod."

Kelly smiled and nodded. Jarod came around and kissed her hand in much the same way Gus had. She blushed involuntarily. Jarod was a tall black man wearing a black sport jacket over a blue shirt. He was handsome enough, she supposed. He looked to be in good shape, and she figured he was possibly an athlete.

"And of course you know your husband," Drake said, indicating Duncan standing beside him.

"Molly, I don't think you've met Jarod, have you?"

Molly shook her head and moved forwards to shake his hand.

"You ladies look gorgeous tonight," Gus said.

"Shall we gents?" Drake asked. "Ladies?"

Kelly grinned, wondering what the evening had in store for her and her husband.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers