Lucky Man Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was immediate. "Oh Heavens, no honey. You've taken the burden off of me, and him, quite frankly. He doesn't pester me for sex anymore, and I don't feel bad for shooting him down. We actually get to spend quality time together instead of being upset and resenting one another."

Smiling, Kelly turned and winked at Mr. Sellers. "So, I have permission to torment and sexually tease your husband until he just can't stand it anymore?" she asked.

Mrs. Sellers laughed out loud. "That sounds like a wonderful plan, as long as you don't give him a heart attack," she confirmed.

Kelly snickered. "Well, it's just such a relief to know that I didn't cross any lines that weren't okay to cross," she said. "Thank you for being so understanding. It's... it's just kind of in my nature to take care of those that I care about, and your husband has been a very good and generous boss to me. This is just my way of thanking him."

"Well, you're welcome sweetie," she replied. "You've got my full permission to do what you wish with my husband."

"Bye hon, see you this evening," he said, hanging up the phone.

Kelly had immediately stood from her spot on the chair in front of his desk and walked over to him, dropped to her knees and sucked him off then and there, eagerly swallowing his load without any pretense or teasing. Standing, he'd kissed her softly on the lips, apparently not worried about the cum-taste on them. Turning as she walked to the door, she saw his eyes on her ass and smirked. "You know where I'll be should you need another one of those," she said, blowing him a kiss.

After that, either she or Danielle had gone to take care of him at least once a week for the whole summer. It made her feel good to do so, and she knew for a fact that he was enjoying it, so she didn't mind in the least.

Marie was still fucking and sucking off her own boss, and though they'd double-teamed her that one day, he hadn't approached her again, even after talking to her husband. She wasn't hurt or anything by that fact, it was just something that had been a little curious. He must be satisfied with Marie's attention.

The ever-insatiable Danielle was routinely used by Marie, though. It seemed her friend had no end to her desire for sex, and there were at least two or three times a week that she saw Danielle walk over after receiving a message from Marie on her computer, dropped to her own knees and devoured the black-haired woman's pussy without pretense. After finishing, she would stand, kiss her once, and then return to work without hesitation, as if it were part of her normal job duties.

Kelly had later found out that Danielle had asked Duncan permission to do so, and he left standing rules for her in place that she would do whatever deviant sexual order that Marie and Kelly gave her. Still, Kelly hadn't felt the need to take advantage of that little perk.

As she sat down to do some work, she checked her other email, the one from her fans at Camille's website, and saw that she had a few new ones. She thumbed through them a little bit and smiled at the kind words. Sighing, she frowned for a moment, not wanting to work. It was Friday after all. She briefly wondered about when Camille would run out of content of hers to put up.

The photographer and website owner had had plenty of content built up though, and hadn't bothered her during the summer, but Kelly figured that she'd be getting a call about it soon. Still, she didn't feel the same buzz of excitement about doing videos and photo-shoots as she had before, though she was still willing of course.

Work had been pretty steady lately, and this week had been no different. She was plastered with work through the morning and smiled when she got a call from Duncan after lunch. He let her know what was going on with Camille and her request, and she told him that they didn't have plans, as far as she knew.

He said he'd get details and that they could go together if she liked. She agreed, and then the two went back to work.

That evening, Duncan got home late as was normal lately, and hurriedly went to take a shower and apparently shave parts of him that he normally didn't shave. She giggled and sent Danielle to assist.

She got changed into something nice for the evening, figuring that they'd go out to eat afterwards, letting Danielle know that she had the night off. Duncan got dressed quickly and then came out.

"You ready?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded, then smirked as she felt her phone buzzing. Kara was calling. She smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hey sexy," Kelly said. "What's the word?"

Kara smiled. "Well, I'm actually off for tonight, so I was wondering if we could have that talk?"

Kelly smiled. "I suppose that you're working tomorrow lunch and afternoon?" she asked.

"Are y'all about to go out?" Kara asked. "It can wait."

Kelly smiled. "No, Duncan has a photo-shoot and I was going to go watch, but I don't have to."

"Oh, no!" Kara said. "You go on ahead."

Kelly declined again. "No, really, it's okay. I'd just be sitting there watching."

Duncan smiled, listening in. "I'm fine going alone," he agreed.

"Are you guys sure?" Kara asked.

Kelly smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Absolutely," she said. "We gonna go have drinks?"

Kara, sounding relieved, replied, "That sounds great. Let's just go to Double D's and we can sit in the bar."

"K, meet you there at 7?" Kelly asked.

"Deal," she replied. "And... thank you, Kelly."

"You're welcome," Kelly said, hanging up. Duncan smirked at her.

"Be safe," he said, winking at her.

Kelly smiled and kissed him. "Enjoy your first shoot," she said. "Sorry that I'm not going to be there, but at least someone is taking pictures."

Duncan laughed. "I'll tell you everything that happens," he said.

"Love you," she told him.

"Love you," he replied.

She smiled as he turned and left, clearly excited. She went and made sure that she looked good and went to her own car about twenty minutes later. After making the drive to Double D's she got out and went inside. The hostess wasn't someone that she recognized, she realized as she went in. The pretty blonde girl, Samantha, must have had the night off as she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

The girl went through her spiel, but Kelly cut her off and said, "I'm just meeting... my sister at the bar," she said.

"Oh, she's already in there!" the girl said, smiling widely. "You guys look so much alike!"

Kelly smiled and turned, walking down the short hallway. She smiled, seeing Kara perched up on a stool at the bar, talking to an absolutely stunning brunette behind the bar, with long brown hair and cute dimples to match her perky breasts. Kelly immediately wondered if she had the mind of a guy since she couldn't help but notice a girl's tits when she looked.

Still, a blind man could have seen this girl's breasts. Kelly had to compliment her; she was very well put together. She approached, taking the stool next to Kara as she waved her over.

"Hey!" Kara said. "Glad you could make it."

Kelly smiled, giving her a warm hug. "How are you?" she asked.

"Ugh, tired from working two jobs," Kara replied. "Other than that, I'm fine."

Kelly looked at her sympathetically, and the two began to talk about work and other everyday things. The bar girl was named Toni, judging by the name tag on the shirt which seemed skimpier than the other girls walking around in them.

"Hey cutie," she said, walking up and smiling sweetly. "What can I get ya?"

Kelly smiled and ordered a glass of red wine.

"Kara you twat," Toni said. "You didn't tell me you had a twin too."

Kara smiled. "I don't," she said. "Kelly, this is Toni. She's a twin."

Kelly smiled. "Nice to meet you. We're not related, though" she said, nodding toward Kara.

"Bull," Toni said. "There's no way!"

Kelly snickered and shrugged. "Unless one of our mother's gave one of us up and the other is lying, we're not related."

Toni still didn't look like she believed them but smiled and left them alone regardless.

"She's a hoot," Kara said. "Her twin isn't here tonight, but you know that blonde girl... Samantha?" she asked.

Kelly nodded. "She's usually the hostess, right?"

"Used to be," Kara confirmed. "She's her sister too," she said.

"Good lord," Kelly said. "Their dad doesn't mind them all working here?"

Kara shrugged. "I haven't asked. I guess not."

They continued talking for about thirty more minutes before Kelly finally smiled and waited for Kara to let her in to whatever was bothering her.

"So, I know that we talked about me having feelings for you and Duncan," Kara said.

Kelly nodded. She'd told her that she cared about her and knew that Duncan did too.

"I just... I don't know what to do anymore, you know?" she said, taking a drink of her own wine.

"About what?" Kelly asked.

Kara sighed. "Well, I just... I'm in love with the two of you, and at first I thought it might be the idea of being in a relationship with you guys that had me so distracted and enamored, but that's not the case, I don't think."

Kelly smiled and looked at her intently. She could honestly say now, after having spent so much time with the girl that looked so much like her, that she really did love her. She still loved Duncan more than anything, of course, but she could easily see being in a relationship with Kara.

Of all the girls in the group, Kara was the one she liked spending time with the most. She hadn't really considered that it could be love, to be honest, but she realized then that that is exactly what it was. Clearly, Kara was more aware of how she felt.

"I just... I can't keep not saying anything," she said. "I want to be with you guys in the worst way," she said.

"Wow," Kelly said. "I mean, I love you, honey, I just didn't know that it was that bad for you. I'm sorry we didn't talk about this stuff sooner."

Kara nodded. "I think about it all the time, you know. You guys are there and just so... alluring and you're so happy. I want to... I don't know... just... be with both of you."

Kelly nodded, but was silent, sensing that she had to vent.

"It's tearing me up, seeing you two and not knowing if we're together or if we're just having sex," she said.

Kelly nodded. "I'm so sorry," she said, brushing a hair from Kara's face. "Kara," she said, turning the young woman face to face with a single finger. "I know for a fact that it's more than sex between you and me. Plus, I've seen the way Duncan is around you. He definitely loves you too."

She was a little surprised by Kara's expression, and it didn't seem like her words had comforted the troubled woman.

Kara sighed. "Well, I decided that I either needed to make the leap and ask you guys what you thought about actually doing something about... I dunno, being together I guess. Either that, or I needed to move back home and start over. It's too painful not being with you guys, and I can't get either of you out of my head!"

Kelly was stunned that she'd actually considered moving away.

"You know, Kara," she said, "next to my husband, I don't think I've felt so strongly about another person than I do for you. I'm shocked that you considered moving home was an option." She grabbed Kara's hand and looked at her directly. "It's not, okay. We'll figure this out."

Kara finally smiled and nodded.

"We'll figure it out," Kelly assured her again.

Kara sighed. "I just... I have to ask you a few difficult questions and I don't want to cause you any pain. Marie had told everyone before not to ask you about certain things, and it's never come up so no one in our group has needed to."

Kelly knew what she was probably going to ask and steeled herself for the question. It wasn't an easy thing for her to discuss, but she was going to do her best to not get sad or upset. "It's okay, you can ask me whatever you want."

Kara nodded, still frowning. "Are you and Duncan ever planning on having children?" she asked.

Kelly smiled and was quiet for a moment. It was what she'd thought. "I can't, sweetheart," she said. "I wasn't born with the ability to have kids."

Kara frowned, looking like she was going to tear up. "I'm so sorry for having to ask. I just, didn't want to try and make this a thing if you guys were going to try and have children, you know?" she said.

Kelly shook her head.

"Children would have lots of questions and it would inevitably bring more attention to us if I were in your lives," she said.

"Oh, honey," Kelly said. "That's not a concern."

Kara smiled, looking like she felt better. Toni made a pass and refilled both of their wine glasses as they continued to talk.

"So, did you have cancer or an accident?" Kara asked.

Kelly shook her head. "I'm barren. It's just never been an option for us. Duncan and I have talked about being foster parents before, but that would be later in life. We're having fun for now, and I came to terms with the fact that I'm not going to get to be a mother a long time ago," she said.

Kara sighed deeply and looked down. "I'm sorry I had to ask," she said. "It's just something I've wondered for a long time and I didn't want to ask you my next question without being sure about it."

Kelly nodded. "Fire away."

"My lease is up on the apartment," she said. "I'm ready to go and find another. I just figured I had to make a decision on whether or not the three of us were going to make something happen, or if I was going to move back home."

Kelly smiled. "You can come live with us," she said.

Kara looked at her curious, then broke into a wide grin. "How did you guess?"

Kelly smirked and shrugged. "I guess I just had a feeling. Still, it's a little odd to start dating someone when they moved into your house."

Kara giggled. "I figured that we've been dating this whole time we've been fucking," she said. "What will Duncan think about it?"

Kelly laughed. "He's going to have three women in his house that like to fuck him," she said. "He'll be fine. Plus, two of those women truly love the man; what more could a guy ask for?"

Kara smiled. "God, this is going better than I'd ever hoped."

Kelly smiled and shook her head. "You thought I'd tell you to get lost or something?"

Kara shrugged. "I don't know, I just... I get in my own head sometimes and worry myself silly. I mean, there are other concerns as well, but we really don't have to think about those right now," she said, biting her lip.

"Well, like what?" Kelly asked.

Kara sighed. "This just feels so dumb to bring up now but... I'm eventually going to want kids," she said, looking at Kelly seriously. "I mean, here I am asking if you guys are wanting to have them and saying I might not join you if you do, and at the same time, sometime in the future, I'll want them. I feel nuts." She sighed and shook her head, but then turned and looked at Kelly. "I mean, is that something we can consider, if we make a go of this?"

Smiling widely, Kelly drew her in close for a hug and then kissed her. "Are you kidding?" she asked. "Just because I can't have kids doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have any running around the house."

"Are... you sure?" Kara asked. "I mean... this is going to be weird enough as it is for us."

Kelly smiled widely. "Honey, kids would be wonderful, and you're the spitting image of me so no one would know the difference. We could just let people think whatever they want to think and to hell with them. You're my sister!"

Kara smiled even wider than before. "I love you so much," she said, leaning forward for another hug. "I hated the thought of leaving you guys, but I just... I couldn't stand it anymore. I either had to be in your lives completely or out in the same way."

Nodding, Kelly reached for her hand and squeezed. "You're coming to live with Duncan and me, Kara. That's final. In fact, you can come live with us starting tonight if you want. Fair warning though, I'm never letting you leave if you do move in."

Grinning, Kara asked, "Promise?"

Kelly smiled and stood. "Come on," she said. "Let's go get your things."

Kara nodded, hugging her tightly and standing with her. Together, they started to leave to go get some stuff from Kara's and surprise Duncan by having her there when he got home.

"You guys have a room for me?" she asked.

"Well, you've been in it," Kelly said. "Five bedrooms, although our bed is big enough for a third and even a fourth person, unless you need your own room."

Kara grew even more excited, by all appearances. "He's going to be so surprised!"

Kelly giggled, turning and smiling at her. "I love you," she said as they walked to their cars.

"I love you," Kara replied, coming over and kissing her.

Kelly stopped short though and looked at her. "Is this why you haven't had sex with any of the other guys in our group?" she asked.

Kara blushed and shrugged. "I guess... I dunno. It just didn't feel right... you know." Kelly was too amused and didn't say anything. "Well, I'm in love with you and Duncan and I've been so consumed by wondering if I would ever get to be with you guys. I couldn't really not say yes to having sex with other girls," she said. "Guys were different, though. I can pass that off as just being picky."

Kelly nodded. "I get it," she said, smiling.

"I just... it felt wrong to have sex with other men when I'm in love with one," she said. "I guess I... I don't want to be shared by you and Duncan," she admitted. "With other men, that is."

Kelly smiled and kissed her a final time. "Let's go get your stuff," she said.

"Awesome!" Kara said giggling.

*****

Duncan

When he arrived, he saw a few other cars at Camille's photo studio. He got out and went inside. As he stepped into the front area, Camille came from the studio part and smiled, coming up to him and giving him a hug.

"How's the cock?" she asked, cupping the front of his pants. "Still big?"

He chuckled and gave her a hug. "You'll have to just wait and see," he said, smiling.

"Come on in," she said, leading the way.

After entering, he saw a pretty girl sitting in the makeup chair getting herself ready, and saw Camille's husband, Frank, messing with the lights, his camera nearby

"So, our scheduled guy had to cancel," Camille said. "I've been looking for an excuse to put you in the works, and it just so happens that you're saving my ass tonight."

He smiled. "Glad I could be of use," he said.

"Well, you're going to be working with Polly first," she said. "If that goes well, we've got one more lined up for this evening."

Duncan was momentarily surprised. He hadn't realized that there would be more than one shoot.

"Is that okay?" she asked, seeing his look of surprise.

He nodded. "Yeah, I just didn't realize."

"Well," Camille said, "Guys with your size, staying power, and the ability to get it up quickly don't grow on trees. No offense to your wife, but gorgeous girls are a dime a dozen. They are always easier to find and schedule than guys. If a guy is available for a few hours, we usually schedule several different shoots and girls with him."

He nodded. "I guess I just... didn't realize," he said, smiling. "I'm up for whatever."

"Okay," Camille said. "Go ahead and go in the back and get cleaned up and whatever else you need to do," she said, smiling.

Duncan did so, spending a few extra minutes looking himself over and making sure everything was as presentable as could be. Satisfied, he emerged a few minutes later in a robe that Camille had provided.

"Duncan, you'll be working with Polly for this shoot," Camille said, bringing over a pretty girl who looked to be in her late twenties. "I'll leave you two to get acquainted." She turned around and went about setting up the shoot.

"Hi," the girl said, smiling sweetly up at him and reaching out to shake his hand. He immediately recognized her from the website that Camille ran. She was relatively prolific with her shoots and videos, which were mostly massage stuff.