Lucky Man Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing stud?" she asked.

He shrugged and looked down, his cock still proudly protruding even though he was semi-erect.

"I'm having a fun time," he said. "This is just about as fun as it looked for my wife."

Camille nodded. "Yeah, I'll bet you enjoyed Polly. She's always fun. I haven't ever seen her that turned on before though. You seem to have the magic touch with her."

Duncan shrugged but smiled. "She made it easy for me," he said. "I'd be thrilled to work with her again."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll feel the same way," Camille said, grinning. She turned and nodded toward a refrigerator in one corner, near a small table and some chairs. "There's some fruit and snacks in the fridge along with some water. Go ahead and relax and get your strength back. Don't worry about keeping the big guy hard. This next shoot is going to be more natural. She's new to this too, so just hang out and we'll come to you."

He smiled. "Sounds like a plan," he said, and went over to have a snack. He pulled on the white cotton shorts as he went, feeling the need to maintain a modicum of privacy. Looking in the fridge, he grabbed a banana and a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down to relax as Camille had said. After about five minutes, he felt pretty good and grabbed a small bowl of mixed fruit to munch on. A little bit later, Camille went up front after hearing the bell go off for the front door. He heard murmuring as they got closer and he looked over, his interest piqued.

The door opened and a very young looking girl came in. He smiled but didn't stand, confident that Camille would introduce him when the time was right.

"Now, I understand that you're nervous, but there is really nothing to be worried about. Duncan is the man you'll be working with, and he's super sweet, easy on the eyes, and he's definitely got it where it counts." Camille was talking easily with the girl as she walked toward the back office.

The door closed and for about ten minutes, they were gone. Frank came over and he and Duncan talked for a while. Finally, they appeared again and headed over to where Duncan was sitting. He stood and smiled, reaching out to shake the girl's hand.

"Sara," Camille said, "this is Duncan," she said. "He's going to be your partner for today. Will that be okay?"

Sara looked up at Duncan sweetly, a wide smile on her face. She had full, rosy cheeks and shoulder-length blonde hair, much like Amy's, he realized. She turned and looked at Camille and said, "Wow!"

Camille smiled and said, "I told you!"

Sara turned back and took Duncan's proffered hand to shake. He smiled. "Nice to meet you, Sara."

She smiled but didn't respond and Duncan could see that she was clearly nervous.

"Are you sure you don't want Craig to come in and be with you?" Camille asked.

Sara's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No, no, no," she said. "He said he wanted to wait out there."

Camille nodded. "I see," she said. "Well, sweetie, he's always welcome."

Sara smiled and nodded. "I know," she said. "It will be fine once he sees the pictures. It's just... he wouldn't be okay seeing it up close."

Camille nodded. "I see," she said. "So, what do you think you want to try and do today?" she asked.

Sara looked around nervously at Duncan, and then back at Camille.

"We're first just going to get some nude stills of you two in various poses and we can see where we go from there, okay?" she asked.

Duncan smiled and nodded, as did Sara.

He turned and looked Sara over while she was briefly talking about the STD test that she'd had to get before she was allowed to come film and Camille was answering her questions.

She was short, that was for sure. She might be the shortest full-grown person he'd ever met that wasn't a genuine little person. She had a very round, adorable ass, and nice perky breasts that looked pretty big on her. She turned, seeing him checking her out as Camille went and got her stuff ready.

"What?" Sara asked, smiling and looking up at him.

"How tall are you, sweetheart?" he asked, trying to soften his voice as much as he could without sounding too effeminate.

She giggled. "I'm 4'10"," she said, smiling widely. "Never met anyone this short, have you?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Wanna go sit and talk?" he asked. "Get acquainted?" He gestured to the couch.

She smiled and nodded. "Sounds great," she said. "So how often do you do this?" she asked.

He grinned. "Well, this is just the second one, honestly," he said. "My wife has done this a few more times."

Sara grinned. "Oh my gosh, you're married?" she asked. "So, do you guys like... have sex with other people outside the photo shoots?"

Duncan chuckled and nodded. "We do indeed."

Sara seemed fascinated by this, and they spent at least two minutes discussing it.

"What about you?" he asked. "Why do you want to do this?"

She grinned even wider, her full cheeks causing him to smile in return. "Well, I'm such a huge fan of sex, you know?"

Duncan chuckled.

"I mean, my boyfriend and I have it like... all the time and I know I'm like... only nineteen or whatever, but like, it's just made our lives so much better and more fun. He likes to watch me be an exhibitionist when we go to the beach and he sits and watches me dancing with other guys," she said. She was a very animated speaker, always moving, gesturing, or reaching out to touch Duncan.

"He sounds like he might want to share you," he said.

Sara grinned and nodded emphatically. "He definitely thinks he wants to," she said. "I'm doing this to kind of jump start the whole thing because he keeps talking about it. Plus, it's like... going to be such a huge turn on to see the reaction he gives to my nude photos, and then, he's going to be like... wow... when he sees you in the picture."

Duncan liked the excitable girl. She was undoubtedly sexy, and there was this air of sex about her that he couldn't mistake. He hoped that he got to work with her again, and that there would be an opportunity for more than just a simple photo-shoot.

"Well, I hope I do a good job for you," he said.

She smiled and playfully slapped him on the leg. "You're so silly. I'm the new one here!"

Camille came over a few minutes later and took Sara into the back to help her get cleaned up and ready. Duncan went back over and took another drink of water and munched on the fruit while he waited. He briefly considered checking his phone, but the girls emerged a minute later and walked over to where they would be filming and taking photos.

"Okay," Camille said. "Here's what we'll start with."

She started telling Sara what to do, and the girl responded well, still smiling widely and looking ridiculously cute. She started out dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, plaid skirt and everything, and by the end, she was down to nothing but her skin. Duncan smiled when he saw that she'd cut a heart into her pubic hair.

Camille spent another few minutes taking solo nudes of her and then looked over to where he was waiting.

"Okay," she said. "Come on over here, Duncan."

He stood and walked over, stepping easily.

"Go ahead and lose the shorts," Camille said. He nodded, shucking them quickly as he went over and tossed them to the side. He saw Sara's eyes go wide and a smile cross her face before she covered it up.

He chuckled quietly.

The first set of poses were much like the set that Kelly had done with Brigitte. It seemed to be a matter of capturing the two of them in various nude forms. He was made to bend and twist, and then lifted the very light young woman in several poses.

"Okay," Camille said. "Y'all ready to try something a little bit naughtier?"

Duncan smiled, seeing the game Camille was playing.

Sara looked up at him and shrugged. "I think I'm good," she said, grinning.

Duncan nodded, playing his part.

"Okay, Sara, let's get you over here, and Duncan, you lift her up. Go ahead and do the splits again, honey," Camille directed. She had Sara lifted up in Duncan's arms in no time, doing the splits in front of him, but facing away. There were various poses, her looking back at him demurely, him holding her up and looking upward at her softer parts, and the like. Eventually, Camille had him let her down and then had her climb about his body, her pussy and breasts inevitably rubbing on him in some fashion.

At one point, she was perched up on his shoulder, the soft lips between her legs gently resting against his muscled shoulder. He had his arm curled up as if making a bicep and looked like he was lifting her up with one arm.

They moved around in several other poses, and then Camille had Sara get down and stand in front of Duncan. She got one of her looking upward at him, and then looking downward at his cock.

"Okay, Sara," she said. "Go ahead and reach out like you're going to grab it."

She couldn't help but giggle, but reached out and did as she was told, stopping an inch or so from his shaft. He smiled, looking down at her.

"Okay, Duncan you're going to put your hand on her head and slowly push her down. I'm going to be taking photos, so go as slow as you can." Camille backed up a little and then signaled that she was ready.

He smiled and winked down at Sara, then reached up and laid his palm on her head.

"Give me a determined look, Duncan," Camille said. "Sara, give me surprised... no... let's try scared... okay... a little less scared... perfect, just like that."

Her camera clicked mechanically several times. "And lower," she said.

Sara slowly lowered to her knees while Duncan had his hand on her head and a look of determination on his face. She continued to look up at him with the same expression on her face.

"Okay, perfect," Camille said. "Now reach up with one hand like you did before and move to touch it. When you do, make sure you go slow."

Sara had turned but nodded and looked back up at Duncan's cock. He was barely erect, but that was enough to make it swell a little and look enticing enough. He winked down at her and she giggled, slowly reaching forward.

"Cross your arms, Duncan," Camille said. He did so. "Good."

Sara slowly reached up, then glanced over at Camille for a second and then back up at Duncan's cock. She inched closer, obviously wondering if she was supposed to actually touch it.

Duncan felt her fingers brush the tip of his cock, and it jumped automatically.

She yelped in surprise and then giggled, snatching her hand back and starting to laugh.

He chuckled but didn't move.

"Okay, now lean forward," Camille said, "Go ahead and lift it up like you're going to take it in your mouth," she said.

Sara nodded, looking directly at his cock as he felt her soft fingers on the bottom of his cockhead. Her head inched forward as Camille continued to take pictures, until finally he could feel her warm breath on the head of his dick. Still, the camera clicked away, and Sara leaned in, her lips closing on the very edge of his cock. He fought to control his groan of pleasure and winked down at her again.

"Excellent," Camille said, lowering her camera.

Sara took a second to move back, his cock bobbing to life as it fell from her lips. "You've got a really big cock," she said, the word sounding almost foul coming from her innocent and adorable lips.

He chuckled. "Thanks," he replied.

"How are you doing?" Camille asked, coming over and helping the young woman stand.

"I'm doing so good!" she said. "Are we done?"

Camille looked at her. "That's up to you, darling. Do you need to leave?"

Sara's eyes widened and she shook her head emphatically. "No, I just... I'm good!"

Duncan smiled.

"Okay," Camille said, smiling. "Let's get some fun sexual poses, okay?"

Sara smiled widely and nodded.

"Go ahead and head on over to the bed," she said, but then stopped them. "Actually, we need to finish the foreplay first, don't we?" She looked over at Frank as she spoke, and he nodded.

"Okay, so get back like you were," she said.

Sara did so immediately, falling to her knees and even going so far as to reach up and hold the end of his cock.

Duncan was half-erect by that point and smiled as he looked down. Sara's chubby cheeks and dimpled smile greeted him from below the head of his cock.

"Go ahead and make it look like you put it in your mouth," Camille said.

He saw a grin of happiness cross her face as she turned and nodded at the photographer, then looked back and up at Duncan. Her warm breath hit the head of his cock first as she leaned forward, looking up as she wrapped her full lips around the tip. He groaned, smiling widely.

"And see how far you can take him," Camille said, her camera said, clicking repeatedly.

"Cammy," Frank pointed out, "this isn't really simulated."

"Well, this isn't intercourse," she retorted. "Sara, if you like we can switch to simulated and it will be clever camera angles and what-not."

She turned and shook her head. "No, this is fine," she said, smiling.

Duncan was quietly thankful that she'd chosen this route. Her warm lips encircled him again and he sighed in pleasure. She moved in stages so that Camille could take still shots, her lips sliding up and then back down his cock. He was fully erect by this point, his shaft an angry, iron tower.

Sara was a small girl, and her mouth, while large in proportion to her, wasn't about to completely take him in. Still, the length that she was able to get in her mouth was downright heroic in his estimation, and for a few minutes, they continued their odd little blowjob.

"Okay, I think we have enough for that. Duncan, go ahead and pick her up again, from the splits position as before." Camille moved back a little after giving her orders.

He lifted her easily, and at Camille's command let her drop forward, walking herself down his body until he had her lifted in completely the opposite manner as before. Her head hung down near his protruding erection, and her tender, delicious and succulent-looking, young pussy was inches from his face.

"Okay," Camille said. "Go ahead and see if you can both look like your performing oral sex."

Duncan leaned forward, his face inches from heaven. Camille moved around, getting the correct angle so that it looked like he was eating the young woman out. Sara was having no qualms about looking like she was sucking him off, and was, in fact, sucking him off. She'd immediately taken his cock back in her mouth and was adorably making little sucking sounds as she slurped at his shaft.

He tentatively pulled her forward, which was actually easier on his arms as he could kind of rest her on his body, and gingerly licked her slit with the flat of his tongue.

She groaned around his shaft, and he smiled, practically burying his face in the delicious meal before him. Camille's camera was continuously clicking as he licked and slurped repeatedly at the tender young cunt, causing the girl he was holding to whimper and squirm. She didn't stop sucking at the head of his cock though, so he had to applaud her for that.

Rubbing his tongue through her folds, he found her clit and nuzzled it just a bit, then a little more and a little more. Increasing the pressure, he found a happy ground and slowed down to a good rhythm. He looked over at Camille, and she had stopped taking pictures for a second to smile and admire the scene. He winked as she grinned in response, lifting the camera and starting up again.

Sara was whimpering in pleasure, and finally let Duncan's cock fall from her soft, attentive lips. She held on to his cock though, her other hand gripping his thigh tightly as he turned and walked over to the bed, laying her down as he leaned over. He never slowed, his tongue furiously scrubbing her clit as her orgasm built and finally hit her. She writhed on the bed adorably, finally pulling his head back to stop his relentless licking before spinning around and kissing him on the mouth.

He chuckled and caught her in midair as she jumped into his arms animatedly, kissing his face and lips. A minute or so later, she'd recovered enough to sheepishly look over and apologize to Camille, who brushed it away.

"So, let's go ahead and get Sara on the bed on her knees, good," Camille said. Duncan helped her up and then positioned himself behind her, having guessed what Camille wanted. This part would most likely be simulated, he knew, so he slid his cock down underneath her as Camille came in to check how it looked.

"Looks good," she said. "Real."

He nodded and smiled, his hands gripping her incredibly adorable ass.

"Just pretend like you're being fucked," Camille said. Sara happily complied, putting on quite the show for several minutes.

"Okay, missionary," Camille said. Sara flipped over and spread her legs quickly, pulling Duncan down for a very enthusiastic kiss. He smiled and looked down, feeling her reaching down between them to stroke him again.

"Okay, just bring your leg up a bit so we can't actually see his cock," Camille said. "Good, perfect. Act like you're being fucked."

Sara smiled and winked at him, then slid his cock down as he started to pretend to thrust into her. She'd surprised him and moved it down before he knew what was happening, and he slid partially into her. She grinned up at him, then her expression changed to one of surprise.

"Oh... fuck," she groaned. "Don't stop," she added. "Just... fuck..." she said again.

Camille never stopped taking pictures and moved back a little just in case they needed to still pretend that it was simulated.

Duncan stood still for a minute, feeling her incredibly wet and tight pussy envelope him as she clutched desperately at him.

The young, overly excited woman finally started bucking her hips and pulling at him, though he didn't think she'd actually adjusted to him. He pushed, and then when she didn't protest, slid farther and farther until he was as far as he could get inside the small young woman.

"Oh my Gosh!" she yelled. "That's so good!"

Duncan smiled and slowly started stroking in and out.

"Jesus," the young woman said.

"Tone down the facial expressions if you can; we're trying to make this look simulated.

"Sorry!" Sara said quickly. "Fuck!" she added, though this time it was with a much more subdued look on her face.

Duncan pulled her up to him, slowly fucking his cock into her tender, young cunt, causing her to shiver as he did so. He quickly picked up a rhythm and kept to it, sawing in and out until she was cumming on his shaft. She whimpered and clutched at him, as he decided to take things into his own hands. Running his palms under her back, he lifted up quickly, still keeping the small young woman on the end of his cock as he turned and pushed her up against the nearby wall.

She whimpered, splaying her arms out behind her and nodded, letting him know that it was okay to proceed. Groaning and moaning, she endured another very quick orgasm before he let her down and let his cock slide from inside her.

Frowning, she looked up at it, then leaned forward and kissed the tip before starting to suck at it. She stopped suddenly though, and turned, looking over at Camille. "Does he get to finish?" she asked.

Camille nodded. "I'm not sure he'll be able to. He already did twice at the earlier shoot. We can use some fake-cum," she said. "We load it into a fake penis and it shoots out; looks like the real thing."

Duncan nodded and backed up.

"Oh, baloney," Sara said. "It's okay if you want to keep having sex with me until you get close to cumming."

Duncan smiled. "Are you sure?" he asked.

She smirked. "We've already been doing it, silly. Why stop now?"

He could point out several reasons, like her boyfriend being in the car outside, but kept them to himself.

"If that's what you want?" he asked, winking.

1...34567...11