Lucky Man Ch. 21

Story Info
Kelly tells her boss the news; someone from the past...
36.6k words
4.79
20.6k
21

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

Kelly

Early the next morning, Kelly woke to the blanket being pulled up gently from near her feet, and a small, decidedly feminine form sliding face-first down between her legs. Smiling quietly in the dark, she felt a warm tongue slide up the crease of her sex, then warm hands slithering underneath her legs as the intruder made herself comfortable.

Again, the warm tongue snaked out and licked upward, this time parting her lower lips a fraction and pushing gently inward. Slithering fingers of pleasure oozed up from between her legs and caused her to moan quietly. The tongue pushed again against her folds, pressing slightly in and upward, and drawing a low moan of pleasure from her. Content to let Danielle or Kara, whoever it was, continue to do what they were doing, she relaxed and tried to be quiet, lest she wake up Duncan.

"Oh... fuck."

She heard the words and smiled, then reached over as she felt the bed moving. There was a feminine form there instead of Duncan, and she smirked, realizing that both of the girls were in the room with them. Reaching over, she flipped on the lamp and looked down, seeing Kara's gorgeous face look up at her from just above her pubic mound. Her eyes focusing, the redhead looked down at her assailant and winked, receiving one in return.

Gradually glancing to her left, she saw Danielle had taken Duncan's spot, but he was between her legs, his face hidden but his tongue and lips obviously doing some eager work on her delicious, tender young snatch.

"Oh God," the blonde said, reaching down. "You're so good at that, Master," she said.

Kelly giggled, watching for a moment and marveling how she never seemed to want to break character. It seemed that she and her husband had indeed created a monster.

Looking back down, she saw Kara still looking at her, the generously affectionate tongue still sliding up and down Kelly's pussy.

"Mmm," she said. "You two sure know how to wake a couple up."

Danielle moaned, but giggled as well. "It was Kara's idea. She came and woke me up by licking my pussy, but when I tried to return the favor, she said we should... oh... fuck... come in here and take care of you guys."

Duncan took a moment to move up and lean over, kissing Kelly with his pussy flavored lips. She smiled, then giggled as she licked them clean, tasting Danielle's unique flavor.

Duncan tried to move back down, but Danielle had reached down and was trying to get his cock inside of her.

"Hey," he said, looking at her with a bemused expression. "That's mine."

She pouted, spreading her legs a bit more. "But I've been such a good girl," she protested. "Please, Daddy,"

He raised an eyebrow, looking over at her. "Daddy?"

She whimpered, nodding her head and fighting to conceal a smile.

Kelly watched as much as she could focus, Kara's talented tongue more than distracting. Looking down, she continued to hear Danielle's pleads for her husband to start fucking her but was starting to get solely focused on the gorgeous woman between her legs that wasn't letting up.

Kara's warm, muscular tongue was gently sliding against her clit, something Kelly definitely liked. It seemed that her lover and friend could tell what she enjoyed and what she didn't and responded with renewed intent whenever Kelly made an appreciative noise or moved to a different spot when it wasn't.

Soon, she felt her orgasm building. Whimpering, she looked down as Kara continued to stare at her, a long lick showing part of her tongue, flat against Kelly's pussy before she moved her chin back down. Feeling it start to pulse against her a few seconds later, Kelly groaned as Kara's tongue started to move more forcefully against her clit.

"Fuck, thank you Daddy... Master," Danielle said, groaning in happiness and pleasure beside her.

Kelly's vision blurred in that instant and she groaned hard, her orgasm cresting as Kara continued to lick hard against her clit. Quickly changing tactics, the redhead did something that not many folks had done to her and sucked the entire clit and the surrounding flesh into her mouth, her tongue still thrusting rhythmically against it. The pressure against the organ was intense, and Kelly's head was filled with pleasure and extremely dirty thoughts hammering into her.

"Oh God, yes, baby," she whimpered, her orgasm reaching its crescendo and washing across her body. Endorphins flooded into her body as she felt her muscles all contracting at once. Her pussy squeezed down hard on nothing, and she let out a whimper as Kara continued to do... whatever she was doing to her.

"God, yes," Danielle said, beside her.

Kelly still couldn't focus on anything but the redhead between her legs, which was probably the exact response she'd been trying to elicit. Whimpers and cries of pleasure filled the bedroom as the two women enjoyed the treatment they were getting from their respective lovers.

Kara finally released her mouth hold on Kelly's clit, but didn't stop licking until she'd been forced to, pushed away as her softer parts got too sensitive.

Groaning, she felt Kara sliding up her body, pleasure still slithering throughout her body as her heart pounded in her chest. Gooey lips pushed against hers, and Kelly immediately grabbed her lover and squeezed tight, excitedly kissing her back.

Giggling, Kara stopped kissing her after a few long moments of affection, sliding to the side and caressing Kelly affectionately while she endured the orgasm and its aftershocks.

Eventually she looked to the right and saw the source of the gentle shakes the bed had been giving her and her lover. The young woman's legs were pushed up, almost even with her head, Duncan hands on her calves as he leaned over a bit. She was still whimpering in pleasure, looking like she was on her fourth or fifth orgasm.

Looking down, Kelly saw him slowly driving the length of his cock into her pussy, then withdrawing it and starting again, but doing so achingly slowly. She almost felt sorry for the blonde submissive but knew how incredible it felt.

A stream of gibberish escaped Danielle's lips, sounding like "Please, faster, Daddy, and Master," all at once.

Giggling at the scene, she glanced at the clock, swearing quietly. Kara turned, looking at it herself and smirked.

"You've got plenty of time, baby," she whispered, kissing her breast affectionately.

Kelly smiled. "True. If my boss gets mad at me, I can always just suck him off," she said.

Kara giggled. "Well, mine is currently fucking the house sex slave, so it'll be okay for us to lay here a bit longer."

The two women giggled and turned, looking over and watching the two still going at it.

"You know, baby," Kelly said after a few more minutes of watching, "you're going to make her late for class."

Duncan smiled, sliding all the way into the young woman. She looked like she was semi-lucid. One hand was clutching at his arm, the other gently scrubbing back and forth on her clit.

Duncan smiled at her and Kara, then looked at the clock. "Well, shit," he said. "I guess we should probably shower.

Danielle whimpered, shaking her head and moving a hand to his back, pulling. She didn't succeed in making him thrust or withdraw, though, and Kelly giggled at the futile attempt to keep him moving.

Standing up then, Kara took Kelly's hand and went to their bathroom. Turning on the shower, the two got in and started to affectionately wash each other. After a minute of kissing and gentle sucking, Duncan entered holding a groaning and still impaled Danielle easily in his arms.

"Guh," the blonde said.

Kelly watched as he pushed her up against the wall, gently thrusting again and again into her, her head lolling forward and a staccato of whimpered pleasure coming from her lips.

"Fuck... Daddy," she groaned suddenly. "So... fucking... good..."

Kara giggled, turning as Kelly's soapy hands moved up her body, gently mauling her breasts. "Daddy?" she asked quietly.

Kelly smiled, shrugging.

Beside them, Danielle had roused from her mind-erased state and was clutching desperately at Duncan as he fucked her into the wall. Her eyes were locked on his face and she had an expression of desperation on her face. Kelly knew that she was just cumming really, really hard though, from having witnessed it before.

Giggling, the shower buddies watched the other couple fuck as they finished washing each other up. After another minute or so, Duncan set her down, his cock sliding free. Kara stepped out of the shower, briefly assisting as Kelly helped Danielle in and practically held her up for a few seconds while the orgasm-afflicted young woman recovered.

"Stop it," Kelly heard, Kara's voice quiet, but stern. Kelly turned, briefly laughing as she saw her lover swatting her husband's hands away. He had a wide smile on his face, but Kara was scowling meaningfully at him.

She didn't buy it for a second.

"Duncan, we shouldn't, we don't have time," she protested, pushing him back.

"I don't think your boss will care," he joked.

Kelly smirked, then focused on Danielle for a few minutes while she listened to Kara's half-hearted protests.

After a few seconds though, she'd fallen silent and Kelly thought for a second that the two had left the room.

"Fuck... yesss," she heard, then looked over.

Duncan had Kara bent over their long countertop and was gently thrusting into her from behind.

"God, I should really get ready for work" Kara groaned.

Kelly giggled, watching as Duncan ignored her and continued to slide in and out.

"Just giving you a quickie," he said, turning and seeing Kelly watching him.

He chuckled, then pointed down at Kelly's feet, causing her to look down. She hadn't noticed Danielle moving to her knees and had to stop the seemingly ever-horny blonde from going down on her.

Eventually, Danielle hopped out of the shower, and Kelly felt the water getting a little lukewarm. Duncan finished fucking Kara, who had a decent sounding orgasm herself, and turned, smiling at her.

"The water just started going cold," she warned, smiling at him.

He shrugged, smiling at her as he stepped into the shower with her.

"Hi, husband," she said, kissing him.

"Hi wife," he replied.

Without hesitation, he turned her around and bent her over.

"Oh, baby, I don't know if I..." she started to protest.

Apparently he wasn't taking any guff from his girls today as he ignored her and pushed his cock in gently.

Groaning as she felt his immensity inside of her, she whimpered in happiness as he started to fuck in and out of her. It was soon clear that she wasn't going to have an orgasm, so she turned and smiled at him.

"I'm spent, honey," she said.

He chuckled, nodding. "I know. I just wanted some time with my wife."

She smiled, looking up at him after turning around, his cock sliding free. "Want to finish in my mouth?" she asked.

Duncan smiled, shaking his head no. "I'm saving up for Saturday."

Smiling, she pulled him down for a kiss and stepped out of the cold shower, letting him use the water.

The other two had left to go get ready, and she followed suit, heading to her closet and getting clothes on.

After another thirty minutes, the three women were dressed and had eaten the breakfast Duncan made for them, who then went to get dressed himself.

After an, "I love you," to her husband and another to her... well, girlfriend, she suddenly realized, Kelly headed to work.

Arriving only a few minutes late, she saw that Marie was already hard at work.

Settling in after a quick hello to her coworker and friend, she sat down and got busy. After an hour or so, she figured that she had waited long enough to check in on her boss, intent on talking to him about what was going on and the changes that she and Duncan were making.

Taking a deep breath, she stood and knocked on his door, peeking in as she did so.

Looking up, he smiled when he saw her face.

"Hey," he said, smiling at her. "I was just thinking about calling you in here."

"Oh yeah?" she asked, smiling at him. "Someone feeling a bit backed up?"

"Hell no," he said, grinning. "Not with all the action my old pecker has been seeing lately!"

She smiled, coming in and shutting the door. "Well, I'm certainly happy to take care of all your pecker-related needs," she said, smiling sweetly. "Did you have business, or can I go first? There's something serious we need to talk about."

He nodded, gesturing to the seat in front of his desk, telling her, "You go first," but she shook her head.

Taking a few seconds, she came around the desk and bent over in front of him a little, but only to put his phone on busy as she had done with her own before she entered. Once that was done, she went and locked the door, then moved over toward his couch, wiggling a finger at him to come to her.

"Over here, please sir," she said.

She'd conjured up her plan in hopes that he wouldn't be too upset, thinking that if she were affectionate enough, the blow of her leaving would be softened, or at least it would be a pleasant memory. She'd realized something that morning at work about her and her boss being intimate.

They'd only really fucked and hadn't had any one on one time together. They hadn't really had a chance to take it nice and slow; to make love, as it were. She obviously didn't love him, but she did care about his well-being, and was truly concerned about how he'd take her leaving.

"So, is this serious serious or are going to talk and fool around?" he asked.

"Oh, we're definitely gonna fool around," she said, smiling. "Serious talk first, though."

He chuckled, nodding and sitting down, then looked up at her patiently as he waited for her to reveal the news. His expression changed to contentment when she started to strip down out of her button-up blouse and skirt, then bra and panties. Standing nude in front of him for a few seconds, she let him look and enjoy the sight, knowing that he really did find her sexy.

He smiled widely, drinking in the sight of her pale, nude flesh, while she stood there. After about twenty seconds though, she moved up to him, sliding down on top of his lap. As she did so, she gently reached up and started to undo his tie just a bit.

"I've been doing some thinking, and talking with my husband," she said, leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

"You can definitely have a raise," Mr. Sellers joked, smiling as she snickered at him.

"Thanks, but that's not it," she said. "Now hush and listen. In fact," she added, then brought his face down to her nipple. "Now you'll keep quiet," she said, smiling.

His warm mouth encircled it then, and she sighed happily as the sensitive flesh swelled beneath the warm wetness of his tongue and the soft pull of his lips. He gently put the ring between his teeth and pulled a little, eliciting a shock of pleasure from her nipple.

Not wasting time, she forced herself to focus, and cleared her throat.

"My husband and I started this exploratory journey together a few months ago, and it's taken a turn that we didn't expect and didn't really want," she said.

Mr. Sellers leaned back on the couch then, looking at her inquisitively, so she took the opportunity to reach down and start to undo the button on his trousers, scooting back until she was at the edge of his legs, perching precariously.

"Journey?" he asked.

She nodded.

"We started by letting me come out of my shell slowly, exposing myself, flirting, things like that. It's been a long process, up to this point. What we're talking specifically about though, is the fact that we let the other person have sex with whoever they want to," she clarified, smiling at him.

He chuckled, but she saw his face immediately get serious looking.

"Did I?" he started to ask, but she held up a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"Just let me finish, okay?" she asked. "Let me get these off so I can focus on what I need to tell you."

Pulling at the button, she pulled it open after working the belt loose, then zipped the fly down. Helpfully, he lifted his hips and let her slide his pants completely off, so she took the opportunity to take his boxers with them. After pulling his shoes and the rest off, she moved back up, smiling and sliding up to his knees.

"You probably know that my husband and I are swingers, and we're allowed to have sex with whoever we want, but... we've decided to make a change. It's too worrisome and risky for the both of us to just have random sex with whomever strikes our fancy, you know what I mean?"

He nodded, still looking from her face to her breasts. She smiled.

"First and most importantly, you didn't do anything wrong," she assured him, sliding a little closer to him and reaching up to pull his tie completely off.

Her hands moved to his shirt next, and she worked that off as well. Running her fingers through his gray chest hair, she gently scratched at them for a few seconds, drawing sighs of pleasure from him, before continuing.

"What I'm saying is, my husband and I aren't okay with being in an open relationship. We never wanted to, and we seemed to have fallen into one. We're not just going to fuck whomever we want, as that might lead to problems for us. What that means for you and I though on an intimate level is something we can work out in the future. What I've been dancing around is something that I do need to let you know, and that's that I can't keep working here."

He frowned, a long silence descending on the two.

"Damn," he said at length. "That just sucks, and I'm not even talking about the sex, though that will certainly be missed. You're a great assistant."

She smiled. "I appreciate that. I really do. I'd be happy to keep working here and sucking your cock every day, and Duncan would be happy to let me. I... could just... I could feel myself starting to drift. The water delivery guy was getting some really lusty stares from me, and not to mention Tuesday's little fiasco."

"Ah, damn," he said. "I'm sorry about that."

She shook her head at him immediately though, intent on assuaging his guilt.

"I'm not upset about it, but it was a step in the wrong direction. I just... I didn't know who that was and really shouldn't have let anything happen."

Mr. Sellers nodded. "I can understand that."

She smiled, sliding off of his knees and reaching for his cock with one hand.

"What I'm actually going to do is pretty exciting though," she said, grinning and stroking with a few fingers while he slowly swelled to size.

He looked at her curiously but didn't speak.

"Have you seen the website that I've been doing videos and photo shoots for?" she asked.

He smiled, nodding. "I'm a member, actually. I wouldn't miss seeing that."

She smiled, touched.

"That's so sweet," she said. "That's why leaving is going to be so difficult. You're the sweetest man and I love being able to take care of your needs. I'm getting sidetracked though. I'm going to be doing more photo shoots and even start doing some webcam shows if I can figure it all out."

Mr. Sellers smiled. "Well, if that's what you want to do, then I support you 100%."

She smiled widely. "You're such a sweet man. I'll give you a free account to my personal website when it gets created."

He chuckled. Her hand continued to stroke until he was semi-erect. Leaning forward without a word, she kissed the head of his cock, then ran her tongue around it, tasting and spreading the drop of pre-cum around. She pushed her lips around the head but wasn't able to get very far with how he was sitting. She didn't intend to suck him off to completion though, so it wasn't a big deal and she dealt with it.

His cock growing exponentially in her mouth, she smiled as it swelled to its full length and girth. Happy, she looked up at his eager expression, then stood and knelt on either side of his legs. She didn't slide him into her eagerly waiting pussy just yet though, and teased the head a little with the soft, wetness of it instead.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers