Lucky Man Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean it like that," he told her.

She giggled and shrugged. "I told Danielle to bring Conner with us," she said, changing the subject. "That okay?"

He nodded. "Fine with me. How was your sexy time today?"

She smiled. "It was good, of course. It's not really ever for me, you know. I mean, it's fun and all, but it's for him."

Duncan smiled. "Y'all start looking for a replacement?"

She nodded. "That's part of what I had Danielle doing. The little nutcase was all sad about me leaving until I pointed out that she would still see me every night."

Duncan chuckled. "Blondes."

Kelly snickered but didn't respond, only nodding instead.

"Want to pick out my stuff?" he asked, hanging up the towel and reaching for his deodorant and cologne.

She smiled, nodding. "Give me a few and I will. You might want to trim up your neck a bit."

"Yeah?" he asked. "Gettin' some neck-beard goin' on?" he asked, leaning in to look at his neck in the mirror. He saw that he was and grabbed the razor.

"Stop," she said, looking sternly at him. "Towel."

He smirked and grabbed the towel that he'd hung up and spread it out over his sink and his side of the cabinet.

After trimming, and shaking the hair outside, he went and picked out a nice red silk dress, low cut and just about as sexy and tiny as you could get.

"Where the hell is she getting all these?" he thought. "Babe, you didn't have all these sexy clothes before," he said loudly.

"I know. Kara and I have been ordering them online."

He raised an eyebrow. "You have?" he asked, coming up behind her.

Turning around, she smiled and looked up at him as if she were a child asking for money, or permission.

Smiling back at her, he rolled his eyes and kissed her on the nose, watching as she giggled and turned to finish doing her makeup and hair.

Hanging the clothes up on a hook on the door, he went to his dresser and pulled on some underwear, then sat down to wait on his wife.

A little bit later, Kelly came out and slid the dress on, then went and found some shoes. Turning, she smiled and saw that he was still naked, then giggled.

"Sorry, forgot I had a job to do," she said.

He sighed animatedly and watched as she went and grabbed him some clothes. She selected a nice, tight shirt and some blue jeans.

"Go check on that little whore when you can," she said, making a weird face as she checked her eye makeup in the mirror.

The way she said it made him chuckle, as if it were the most normal thing in the world to say.

Heading for the "little whore's" bathroom, he stepped in through the open door and saw that she was already dressed and just putting on the finishing touches. She was wearing a low-cut, blue dress that made her look like pure sex, and had done her hair up in some kinky looking braids.

"Daddy, would you clip this for me?" she asked.

"Ugh, you aren't going to stop calling me that, are you?" he asked, stepping in and grabbing her collar that Kelly had bought her.

"Nope, not unless Daddy tells me to," she said, grinning at him as he finished, and she turned to look at him.

"Great," he said, smirking.

"How do I look?" she asked, spinning for him.

"Like pure sex," he said, smiling. "Conner is going to want to fuck you as soon as he sees you."

She giggled. "Good! I'm not his though. Only Daddy gets to tell me who to fuck."

He sighed animatedly, drawing a giggle from the young woman. Checking herself in the mirror once more, she smiled widely and nodded at him. The two stepped out of the bathroom and met Kelly in the kitchen. Duncan ushered the two gorgeous women to the car and locked up the rest of the house.

"Is Conner meeting us there?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Danielle said, causing Kelly to snort-laugh, which then caused Danielle to laugh as well.

"Stop it," he said, frowning playfully at his wife.

"Sorry," she said, grinning at him. "Daddy," she added, drawing more laughs from Danielle.

Sighing, he shook his head and started the truck.

Pulling into the restaurant a little bit later, he hopped out and waited for the two ladies to join him, accepting their arms in his and heading inside.

Paris, the attractive black girl, greeted them with a wide smile. "Hey guys!" she said. "Good to see you back."

"Hi," Kelly said, smiling.

"Y'all want Kara's section?" Paris asked.

"If possible," Duncan said. "If not, we'll take the other adult section."

Paris checked her sheet and made some marks on it.

"It looks like she's a little overloaded and has a couple people waiting for her," she said. "Samantha has a 4-top open, if you like," she said.

Duncan looked at Kelly and then Danielle, who both shrugged and nodded. "That will work fine," he said. "We're also expecting one more," he said.

Danielle gave a brief description and Paris said that she'd send him back, then led them to their table.

Heading in, they didn't see their waitress just yet, but Paris got them situated and even took their drink order before disappearing.

"Hey guys!" Kara said, coming up to their table in a hurry. "I can't stay and chat, just wanted to say hi. Sorry my section was full!"

"Hey babe," Kelly said, accepting a kiss from her.

Duncan winked and kissed her as well, then watched as she went over and kissed Danielle after him.

"You guys be sweet to Samantha. She's awesome, but she's on the shy side," Kara said. "Make sure you buy her top," she added, pointing at Duncan.

He smirked. "Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Winking, Kara turned and left the room.

Conversation started between Kelly and him, but Danielle was distracted by watching for Conner. Duncan saw her face light up, then she looked over to him.

"Can I go say hi, Daddy?" she asked.

"Hey guys, my name is Samantha and I'll be taking care of y'all tonight," came another voice. Duncan hadn't seen her approach, but their waitress had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Hello Samantha," he said. "Of course you can," he said, looking at Danielle a second later.

She grinned widely and stood, hurrying across the room to hug her ex-boyfriend.

"Sorry about that," Duncan said.

"Oh, no problem," Samantha said.

She handed him his beer and Kelly her glass of wine, then set Danielle's glass of water down in front of her.

The first thing that Duncan noticed about their waitress was that she was downright beautiful. There was something sad about her eyes though, and he wondered if it was the color or the way they were shaped. It made him immediately feel like she needed protecting, but he shook the feelings off and smiled at her.

She was still clothed, he noticed, and her baby blue top seemed to complement her hair and face, making her look innocent. Her hair was long but done up in cute looking bobbed ponytails on the back edges of her head.

"So, you guys are expecting another?" she asked, looking from Duncan to Kelly.

His wife nodded, smiling sweetly at her.

"Excellent," Samantha said. "I'll just be back in a few minutes," she said.

"Thanks," Duncan said, smiling at her.

Turning, he stood as Conner came up, smiling widely.

"Conner," he said, standing.

Offering him his hand, he shook it and offered him a seat next to Danielle.

"Hi Conner," Kelly said, leaning over and accepting a kiss on the cheek from him.

Danielle grinned, reaching over and grabbing Conner's hand. She looked back at Duncan quickly, though, and then back at Conner.

"You can behave normally," Duncan said. "You don't have to be submissive during dinner."

She smiled widely, nodding. "Thank you, Daddy. I promise I'll be a good little slut for you afterward."

Duncan chuckled, then looked over at Conner for his reaction. He seemed nonplussed by it all and guessed that Danielle had been keeping the young man up to date on all of her activities.

Conversation started and they spoke about school coming up. Duncan learned that Conner had gotten an apartment with his friends and was looking for work. His parents were giving him one more chance, and he was determined to make it work this time.

Samantha came back, quickly took Conner's drink order, then disappeared again. After a minute or so though, she came back and set his drink in front of him.

"Do y'all know what you want, or would you like a little more time?" Samantha asked, smiling sweetly.

"I'm ready," Duncan said, looking around. The rest agreed and they all started ordering.

"Hey, you big jerk," Kara said, having come around to Sam's section. "Sam still has her top on! You're supposed to support her and buy it! She's a broke college girl!"

Sam smiled and rolled her eyes in his direction.

Duncan smirked, then held up his hands defensively.

"Jesus, Kara, I'm sorry! I figured I'd get to know the girl a bit before I buy her damn top and make her walk around flashing everyone."

Kara giggled, coming around the pretty blonde.

"Samantha, I want you to meet..." she said, looking at Duncan and Kelly both, then back at Samantha, pausing in thought. "This is Duncan and Kelly; my boyfriend and girlfriend," she said, finally, speaking a little quieter than the she had during the rest of the conversation.

Samantha's eyes went wide in surprise for a moment, but she quickly recovered, smiling and then blushing.

"Well, I... uh... nice to meet you," she said.

Kara grinned.

"Samantha is a super sweet girl and you need to tip her big-time, jerk-face," she said, punching Duncan in the arm.

Smiling, he shook his head at Kara, then turned to smile at Sam.

"I'm sorry about this, but if I don't buy your top, Kara might just beat me to death here and now," he said.

Samantha laughed at that, shrugging in mock resignation as Duncan reached for his wallet to pull out $100.

"Much better," Kara said, smiling.

Duncan raised an eyebrow at her and handed the money to Samantha.

"Thank you, and... here you go," she said, reaching up to take the top off.

Standing close to Duncan, she smiled at him and the rest, obviously proud of the way she looked and comfortable in her own skin. She didn't look like the tender, scared thing he'd judged her to be earlier.

"You've got a gorgeous body," Duncan said, smiling sincerely.

"Thank you," Samantha said, blushing just a bit. "Let me turn in your orders and I'll come back and let you ogle my goodies some more."

The four of them laughed at that, and she turned to leave, but spun around a second later, having adorably forgotten the order pad that she'd set down when she took her top off.

Kara giggled at her, waving and walking with her fellow waitress as the two went back to their station.

"So, Conner," Duncan said. "I'm assuming that Danielle's been keeping you up-to-date on what's been going on with her?"

He nodded. "Well, I mean, I guess she has."

Danielle smiled. "I have. We talked about how you get to fuck me whenever you want, and the specific rules that you have for me, Amy, and Zeke. We talked about how I like to wake you guys up with oral sex and how much I love to get fucked by you," she said, smiling at Duncan as if it were normal to have that conversation in public.

"We talked about the Saturday party and the rules that we specified for newbies and members, and about how I got to fulfill my fantasy of being fucked by a lot of guys, plus the fantasies that we've done for other people, not to mention the ones that I could remember that Kara is helping to plan."

Duncan smirked, covering a laugh and looked over at Kelly, who had much the same expression. Turning his gaze to Conner, he looked and saw the young man nodding and listening intently.

"Well, good," Duncan said. "So, how are you feeling about all of that?" he asked, looking at Conner.

The two ladies turned and looked at the young man as well.

"Well, we're not together anymore," he said. "So, it's not really any of my business."

Danielle smiled and shrugged.

"Well, like I said, Conner and I have talked. If he wants to change our status to dating, we can certainly discuss it. It just can't interfere with my submissive duties. Is that a conversation you want to have?"

He didn't answer immediately, but looked up at Duncan, and surprised him with a question.

"She answers to you completely?" he asked.

"Kelly and I," Duncan clarified. "But, yes, specifically, me above all. At the Mess Around, all of the members can tell her, Zeke, and Amy what to do, and they do it or get punished."

Conner nodded. "So, if I were to be able to join the... group... would I get the same privileges?"

Duncan chuckled. "Yes," he said simply.

"Well, I'm good with the dynamic that you guys have with her," he said. "I would like to take her out and do things when she's not taking care of you guys, if that's okay."

Duncan smiled, nodding his assent. The young man was talking to Duncan about dating Danielle, and not including her in the decision. He knew that the young woman probably found it ridiculously hot.

Glancing over, he saw her cast a smoldering look at Conner and then back at Duncan himself, and knew that fun times were going to be had that evening. Hell, he could probably even order her to take care of the young man then and there and she'd do it without hesitation.

"Are you sure you're okay with sharing her?" Kelly asked.

Conner looked over at her. "I think so. I mean, I've been listening to her stories about you guys and what you do with her and to her. I'm back down here to finish school, not necessarily to start a relationship up with her, so I think the answer has to be yes."

Duncan turned and saw Samantha leaving a table and heading to theirs, her perky breasts bouncing as she walked towards them. He couldn't help but admire her curves, and she smiled, blushing just a bit as she glanced his direction. The young woman seemed pretty comfortable being half naked and he didn't mind looking if she didn't mind showing.

"Everyone doing okay?" she asked, standing over next to Duncan.

Figuring she was doing so because he'd paid for the top, he smiled, glancing at the garment draped over his knee. After everyone nodded that they were doing well, she smiled and looked from Duncan to Kelly.

"So, you guys are Kara's boyfriend and girlfriend, and this is... your daughter?" Sam asked, looking at Danielle last.

Kelly and Danielle both burst out laughing, Duncan sighing and staring hard at the two.

"It's a long story," he said, shaking his head at Samantha. "I'm sorry about those two."

Danielle managed to stop giggling and turned to answer Sam. "I'm their submissive," she said.

Samantha nodded, but it didn't look like she understood. "Well, I heard you call him Daddy when I came up the first time, so I just figured."

Danielle giggled, shaking her head. "Nope! I'm basically their live-in sex slave."

The blonde's eyes went wide in surprise for a second before she covered it as best as she could.

"I see," she said, blushing even more.

"Kara was right, you are just the cutest thing," Kelly said. "Don't worry, Danielle absolutely loves being ours."

The blonde nodded emphatically. "She's right, you're so pretty!"

"Thanks," Sam said, looking down. She seemed to force herself to look up, and then looked over at Duncan. "So, she's called your submissive?" she asked.

Waving his hand to dismiss the notion, Duncan smiled at her.

"Yes, she's our submissive. I'm the Dominant in the relationship," he explained, not really bothered by others hearing what he was saying.

Sam nodded, apparently intrigued. "Well, you guys don't have the normal questions that other folks do for me, so I figured I'd ask."

"What are some of the questions you normally get?" Danielle asked.

Samantha grinned, rolling her eyes. "Something like this," she said, "How do you like working here? Do your parents know? How can you show your breasts to strangers? Are they real? Can I take a picture of them? Can I touch them? Will I get in trouble if I touch them? How much to touch them? How soft are they? Do you strip too?" she rattled off.

After finishing, she grinned as the group laughed.

"I'm guessing you get those a lot," Kelly said, smiling warmly.

"God, all the time," she said. "Plus, the handsy people do get a little old," she said, shrugging. "I mean, it's one thing to have a random hand on me when I'm letting someone take pictures, but it's another for someone to just reach up and grope my girls," she said, smiling down at them.

"Well, we're just used to this place," Duncan said. "Plus, we're a different sort of people," he added.

She smiled. "Yeah, I'm sensing that. I'd love to say that Kara told me all about you guys, but she's not that open about her personal life."

Kelly smiled. "Well, it is complicated," she said, adding, "obviously."

Samantha nodded. "She's so much fun to work with," she said. "She actually took me under her wing when I started."

Duncan smiled. "That sounds like our Kara."

"Well, I better go check on my other tables," she said. "I'll come back to flirt with you folks in a bit. When I get back, can you guys please have some questions ready about my boobs? They're feeling neglected. I mean seriously..."

Duncan and the other three laughed, enjoying the banter and company the pretty blonde had provided.

After a bit, he was taken with watching her moving around the room and helping the other guests. At one point, she was close to where he was sitting, and he heard one of the questions she'd spouted off being asked by a group of young guys.

"No, you can't touch them," she said, sounding playful, not exasperated.

"Aw, shit why not?" the guy asked.

"Well, handsome, I'm sorry. The security guys would come and throw you out and you wouldn't get to finish your meal or ogle my goodies anymore."

"Well, did the guy who bought the top get a grab at those bad boys?"

"He's right there," she said, "You can ask him if you like."

Duncan smiled, surprised by her wit and skill in dealing with them, but didn't turn around.

Returning to the conversation, he focused on what was being said and stopped ogling the intriguing young woman. A few minutes later, a food runner brought their meal and soon the four were digging in.

As he started to cut into his steak, Duncan looked over at Conner and asked, "So, where are you looking for work?"

"Well, it needs to be somewhere part-time. I was thinking restaurants and such," he said. "I dunno, maybe here?"

Duncan nodded. "I can see the benefits," he said, watching as Sam walked past their table.

Conner grinned, also watching the girl as she passed by.

"Let me ask you something," Kelly said, taking a sip of her wine.

Conner turned and looked at her, sipping at his drink.

"Do you know anything about webcamming?" she asked.

He nodded. "I do, but it..." he said, trailing off. "My experience is... of an adult nature," he said.

Kelly smiled. "That's exactly what I was hoping."

"Really?" the young man asked, looking at Kelly and then turning to Duncan for confirmation. He nodded at the young man.

"Well, I'm wanting to start doing some cam shows along with more video and photo shoots at Camille's studio. I'm thinking of going and talking to her about my own section of her website."

Conner nodded. "I've definitely got some tech experience, and... I guess you could call it "hands-on" experience with webcam sites."

Kelly smiled, looking at Duncan. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Well," he said, "we certainly don't want to interfere with his school stuff. I mean, we can't afford to actually pay him."

She smiled playfully at him. "Well, I can always find another way to compensate him," she said, winking and then turning to looking meaningfully at the young man.

He smiled widely, looking at Danielle, who was grinning herself, then at Duncan and finally back at Kelly.