Lucky Man Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is something you can do for me, Duncan. Well... for Kelly and I both, in truth."

He looked over at her inquisitively. "Anything. What is it?"

"Go shower, cuz you really do smell like ass," she replied with a wink Kelly's way.

After a hearty chuckle, he kissed them both and stood. "I did warn you two," he said before leaving the room.

***

The rest of the evening felt completely and wonderfully normal to Kelly. She and Kara had spent the afternoon cleaning up the house and doing laundry, and by the time supper was ready, they were spent and ready to relax.

Danielle didn't emerge until late after supper, and both Steve and Conner had left before Duncan had returned from working outside. Spending the rest of the evening snuggled on the couch together, the four watched TV together until Danielle went back to bed. Kara, Kelly, and Duncan followed her lead and went to their room, sliding in together and enjoying the comfort they brought to one another.

The next morning, Kelly made breakfast for everyone, and the family discussed what was going on for the week.

For Duncan it was going to be work as normal, but Kara quickly informed him that he had a couple of things to take care of. First, he had to give Stacy a serious look in regard to hiring her as an assistant for Kara, in order to train her in time for Kara to take maternity leave. Secondly, she told him that they needed to film Stacy's fantasy and that Frank, Camille's husband, was going to be filming it at a certain location.

Kelly had seen the smile on his face at the mention of the location but was unable to glean any real information from the two since the fantasies were supposed to be a surprise for the Saturday parties.

Kara was working at both jobs, though she'd put in her notice at Double D's and was soon only going to have the one. Besides her normal work, she said she also had to meet with Drake about some legal stuff that a friend had wanted her to ask about. In addition, she had to meet with Molly and Conner about their respective fantasies to see how they wanted to work them out, either doing it live or filming it.

Danielle reminded them again that she was meeting with Camille that week for her first shoot, and asked Kelly if she minded going with her. Other than that, she informed them that she didn't have anything else going on except school and work.

Kelly herself seemed to have the most free time that week, and besides housework, the cam show on Friday, and the Saturday party, she didn't have anything planned. After telling Danielle that she was happy to chaperone her first shoot, she made sure to let Kara know that she could help her out if needed.

After breakfast, the others went to school and work, and Kelly spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. She made time to answer her emails from fans and was amused when she saw that Cooper had finally texted her back some time that morning.

"We understand completely," he said. "I guess I'll just have to settle for imagining what that pussy tastes like when I watch your cam shows."

She smirked. "Oh stop," she replied. "I'm betting that you and Daphne will be welcome to come see us soon. Then, you'll be able to taste my pussy as much as you like."

He replied with a funny picture depicting a cartoonish character licking a peach, eliciting another smirk from her. Tossing her phone aside, she stood and headed to the laundry room to fold the latest batch of dry clothes.

*****

Duncan

He was genuinely surprised when Stacy showed up at his office Monday afternoon dressed in very smart looking business casual skirt and matching top. Her hair was pulled up and her makeup done up, and he noticed that she was even wearing heels.

"Mr. Thomas," she said with a smile and playful wink.

"Stacy," he said, chuckling. "You look really nice!"

"Thank you, sir," she said demurely, her tone quiet and seductive. She turned and smiled at Kara, who waved from behind her desk.

"Alright, well, come on in and talk with Kara and I," he said, gesturing to his office behind him.

As they entered, he took a seat in his chair as Kara wheeled hers in from behind her desk and offered Stacy a water.

The first part of the interview was pretty standard, and both he and Kara asked her several questions about her experience and background, as well as what she was planning to study at school. She seemed to be a perfect fit for the job and he was happy with how she'd been responding.

After about twenty minutes, Kara let Stacy ask her own questions about the position. In the middle of it, Duncan's phone buzzed and he was surprised by Kara reaching over to answer it.

"Yeah," she said quietly. "Yep, we're ready."

Turning back to Stacy, she finished answering the last question and smiled.

"Part of your duties here will include making sure that Mr. Thomas is relaxed enough to do his job and that he has none of the distractions that most men are known to suffer from. Do you think you'll be able to handle that?"

Stacy nodded immediately.

"Stand up in front of Mr. Thomas," Kara ordered.

The dark-haired beauty did so immediately, moving over to him and turning in a slow circle.

"Good. So... being such a busy man, Mr. Thomas won't always tell you when he needs your attention. Sometimes you'll just have to take the initiative and help him whether he thinks he needs it or not. Not to mention that he'll likely need you to get his attention, as he's always focused on something important."

Stacy nodded obediently.

"Show me how you think you can do that. When you do, I don't want you to focus on anything else but him. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Stacy said.

As he watched, Stacy reached up and pulled a clip out of her hair, then shook it once. The dark locks spiraled almost musically out and swayed sexily for a moment before coming to rest around her shoulders, and he smiled as she began to undo the top.

"You have a boyfriend, correct?" Kara asked, drawing another nod.

Duncan looked at her, confused. She knew Stacy had a boyfriend, Steve, but then suddenly realized that they were doing a little roleplay and held his tongue.

Stacy had slid her top off, revealing her delightful breasts and had unzipped her skirt to let it fall away revealing the sight of her bare pussy.

"Good girl," Kara said. "You won't be allowed to wear panties or bra of any kind while you work here, is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," Stacy said, her gentle hip wiggles betraying the sweltering arousal she was experiencing.

"Mr. Thomas is hard at work, Stacy, but he's frustrated. What do you need to do?" Kara prodded.

Without hesitation, the gorgeous brunette knelt in front of him and began to fumble at his pants, staring at him intensely. Working quickly, she freed his cock and took it into her mouth in just a few seconds. The warmth of her lips caused him to groan in pleasure and swell even faster, her tongue sliding around the crown and shaft lovingly.

His office door opened, and he glanced up in momentary fear and surprise, but saw that it was just Mark. He entered with a grin and shut the door behind him. Pulling out his cock and stroking, he moved closer to the three.

To Stacy's credit, she didn't look to see who it was and just kept focusing on Duncan's cock, bobbing up and down in his lap as if her life's purpose was to suck him off. Mark continued to stroke for a few seconds, but then stepped over to Kara and pulled the back of her head down a bit. As Duncan watched, she took him into her mouth and held him there, her hand reaching in to cradle his testicles gently.

Mark's thrusts started to elicit a quiet gagging noise from Kara every few seconds, and Duncan found that he couldn't keep himself from watching. That made it that much more impressive that Stacy was actually able to focus on just him.

After a few more thrusts, Mark pulled out and leaned down to kiss Kara affectionately. She smiled and winked, licking the saliva and precum from her lips as she grinned at Duncan.

"Good girl," she said, scooting a little closer and brushing Stacy's hair from her face. "Remember to focus on Mr. Thomas. Your duty is to take care of his needs above all others, including your boyfriend."

She grunted in agreement but didn't slow her talented lips and tongue as they did their work along his shaft.

"Show me what you'll do when your boyfriend catches you taking care of your boss and can't help himself," Kara said.

Mark grabbed and roughly pulled Stacy's hips back and caused her to lean forward even and she crawled back a bit. He gripped his shaft, erect from Kara's assistance, and pushed easily into Stacy's willing pussy.

She whimpered and closed her eyes, pausing only a second while doing her job on Duncan's cock before resuming. Her lips and tongue were driving him crazy, and he couldn't help but draw a comparison to Sam in terms of their skill levels.

"You're going to be Mr. Thomas's temporary secretary, but you're also going to be his permanent little office whore. Do you like that?"

Stacy groaned and did her best to nod at Kara's question. The sound of hips slapping against her butt quickly filled the office and Duncan let himself relax a little more, grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her harder and harder down onto his shaft.

"Mr. Thomas is allowed to cum where he wants," Kara said, reaching over and grabbing Stacy's hair and pulling her face up. "Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Stacy whimpered, though keep looking at his cock.

"What are you?" Kara asked.

"I'm a whore," Stacy groaned, her whole body shaking from the impacts of Mark's hips on her ass.

"Tell Mr. Thomas the truth," Kara said. "You have no idea who's fucking you right now. Correct?"

"Yes ma'am. I don't know who's fucking me," she cried out.

"You like that, don't you, whore," Kara said.

"Yes ma'am," Stacy whimpered again.

Finally being released from Kara's grip, Stacy resumed sucking Duncan's cock at an almost alarming pace.

"I'm going to take a picture of you like this so that I can send it to your boyfriend if you disappoint Mr. Thomas. Would you like that?"

Stacy grunted something that sounded like a throat-filled yes, and Duncan felt his orgasm approaching its peak.

Grabbing her head, he lifted her face up and pushed back a bit, then grabbed Kara and yanked her over to him. Without hesitating, he stood and pushed her over onto his desk, scattering pens and documents as she cried out in surprise. Yanking her skirt up and panties down, he gripped her hips roughly and pushed his cock into her unsurprisingly wet pussy as she cried out again.

"Fuck... Duncan," she whimpered as he began to fuck her.

A few thrusts later and he was back at the spot he'd been before, his orgasm growing closer. Thrusting hard into her, he felt bliss take him as his cock spasmed inside of her. Weakly thrusting a few more times, he staggered back a bit and then turned, pulling his chair up and moving back up to where Stacy was still being fucked by Mark on her hands and knees.

Grabbing her drooping head, he lifted it up as she shook from Mark's impacts and slid his cock back inside. Looking up, Duncan saw Mark getting close and gestured over his shoulder at Kara.

Grinning, Mark pulled free and stood, grabbing Kara as she was working her skirt back down over her hips. Whimpering as he dragged her over to where she'd been sitting, he took her chair and pulled her head roughly down into his lap. Not protesting in the least, she began bobbing up and down at his crotch in time with his hand movements.

"That's it," Mark grunted, relaxing back into the chair as he started to cum. Kara's whimpers were punctuated with thick swallows, and Duncan smiled as Stacy finally looked back up at him.

"Couldn't let her get away with that rotten treatment of my new office whore," Duncan said quietly and winked.

After a few minutes, Mark stood as Kara slid back onto her butt and breathed heavily, looking over at Duncan. Her expression was a mixture of arousal, affection, surprise, and irritation.

"Stacy, get over there and make her eat your pussy while you clean up hers," Duncan ordered.

His new office girl moved immediately, pulling Kara down to the floor even as she struggled to protest a few times. She only managed to stammer unintelligibly a few times before Stacy had dropped her pussy down on to Kara's already moving lips and tongue.

Mark grinned over at him as he pulled his clothes back together. "Lunch tomorrow?" he asked.

Duncan chuckled.

***

After another hour of watching the two in their sapphic embrace, they finally managed to stop devouring each other and moved over to the couch to try and pull themselves together.

Duncan had actually gone back to working while the two were sliding their tongues up each other's pussies, but it had been tough trying to focus. After they stopped and took time to get presentable again, he formally offered Stacy the job and she accepted. Immediately after shaking his hand, she offered to suck his cock again, but he politely declined with a genuine laugh.

"'k, bye guys," she said sweetly, waving as she started toward the office door. "Is our shoot tomorrow?" she asked, pausing after opening the door.

Kara nodded. "Yep. Where we talked about. See you about 6."

"Sounds great," she said. "Bye Ms. Scofield. Bye Mr. Thomas."

"Bye Stacy," he called.

"Bye whore!" Kara added, drawing giggles from the alluring brunette.

After shaking his head in mock dismay at his girlfriend, Duncan accepted a kiss on the cheek from her and went back to work.

*****

Kelly

On Thursday, Kelly filmed a shower masturbation scene for her fans, then did a little brainstorming about what to do for Friday's show. That morning after their breakfast shenanigans, she'd put a roast in the crock pot for her husband to have when he got home, and by the time that Danielle got home, the house smelled wonderful.

After eating quickly, the two hopped in Kelly's car and drove to Camille's studio. As they pulled in, Kelly looked over and smiled at her friend.

"Nervous honey?" she asked.

Danielle shrugged, but then eventually said that she was.

"You'll do fine, I promise," Kelly replied. "And if you don't like something, they have to stop. It's how Camille does things."

She smiled and took a deep breath. After a wink at Kelly, she hopped out and the two went inside.

Once they were through the front part of the building and in the film stage area, Kelly saw a couple other people besides Camille and Frank. There were three guys standing near each other, and Danielle looked over at Kelly nervously. Offering her a comforting wink, Kelly waved as Camille gestured to them to come over.

"Gary, Ben, Tony," Camille said, gesturing to each of the three guys, "This is Ariel and Tiffany. You might recognize Ariel from a few scenes that we've shot together."

Kelly hadn't really even thought to ask what Danielle had chosen as her stage name.

"Nice to meet you," Gary said, the other two parroting it a second later as they shook both Kelly and Danielle's hands.

"Big fan of your scenes," Ben added, smiling genuinely at Kelly. "Are you shooting with us today?"

"Unfortunately not," Kelly said with a playful wink. "Maybe sometime, though. I'm just here as moral support for Tiffany." She had to force herself to use Danielle's stage name.

"Damn," Tony replied with a grin.

"These three guys are just in for a few days," Camille said.

"California?" Kelly asked, looking at them.

"Yes, ma'am," Ben replied.

"You look nervous," Camille said with a sweet smile.

Danielle shrugged and giggled nervously.

"You look gorgeous," Gary said, smiling at her.

"Really, you're extremely sexy," Tony added, then took her hand and stroked it comfortingly.

"You're in good hands sweetie," Camille assured her. "Can you guys excuse Tiffany and I for a few minutes while we go and sign the paperwork really quick? In fact, we're going to be shooting her solo for a bit if y'all want to go and relax over on the couch."

The three handsome young men murmured their assent and turned back to Kelly. Happily leading the way, she sat on one corner of a couch, Ben and Tony cattycorner to her on the other with Gary sitting beside her.

"So, Camille said you're married?" Ben asked.

"I am," she confirmed. "His name's Duncan. He's actually been in a few scenes with some of the other girls."

"Bearded guy, right?" Ben asked. "Pretty well-endowed."

"That's my baby," she confirmed. "But don't you kinda have to be big down there to be in the porn industry?"

They all smiled and chuckled at her question.

"Actually, no, there are some dudes that are average," Ben said. "Size doesn't hurt but it's more about being able to get hard and stay hard."

"Preach," Gary said.

"The guys I've worked with haven't had a problem with that, but they were all nicely equipped," she said. "Does it matter if you have orgasms too fast?" she asked. "I only ask because I'm just used to working with a couple of guys around here, you know?"

"It just depends," Tony said with a shrug. "There are always gonna be times that its just too intense for us to hold out and oops, we cum in her mouth or something."

"Yeah, you apologize, make sure you stay hard, then move on," Ben said.

"But the more you work with a certain girl," Gary added, "the more she can read the signs and tell when you're getting close and back you off a bit." He looked down at her chest, openly staring for a few seconds. "So, you're pierced right?" he asked, his eyes lingering on her orbs before looking confidently back up at her.

"I am," she said, amused.

"Do you mind?" he asked, reaching over as he looked at her. His fingers were at the bottom of her shirt once she'd smiled and given her assent.

He turned a bit as he lifted, but then surprised her by taking the shirt up over her head in one move. Snickering, she tossed her hair out and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Sliding it off, she set it on the arm of the couch and sat back a bit so they could all see.

"Damn nice," Gary said, reaching up and cupping her breast firmly, his thumb playing the ring in her ever-erect nipple back and forth a few times.

"Sorry about him," Tony said, rolling his eyes. "When you do this for a living you tend to have a habit of just pushing past some people's limits."

"Yeah, let us know if he's bothering you and we'll beat the shit out of him," Ben added, grinning widely.

Kelly laughed and shook her head. "I knew that's what he was wanting. I don't mind."

Gary grinned and leaned over, taking her nipple into his mouth for a moment and sucking expertly.

"Oh!" she said, surprised. She'd been in mid-laugh looking at the other two and hadn't actually expected the move.

Giggling, she cradled his head for a moment before he released the hold and backed up.

"Look at that," he said, an amused look on his face. "Damn, I love when nipples respond so much."

She looked down, seeing how erect the flesh was, and snickered. "They've always been like... half-erect, even when I was younger."

"They're sensitive?" Ben asked, moving over to reach out and fondle her other breast a bit.

"Very," she said with a smile.

Danielle and Camille emerged from the office and began to go through a rack of clothes, searching for a suitable outfit for her to wear.

Ben and Gary both moved in close then and took her nipples into their mouths. She felt both warm tongues sliding around the flesh for a few moments, noticing the subtle differences in the way they sucked and licked her tender orb.

"My wife tends to really enjoy when you like... don't kiss her nipples," Tony said, drawing her gaze for a moment.

"Yeah, but she's got so much more for us to work with," Gary pointed out, taking his mouth from her nipple and sitting back. "No offense Ariel."

1...345678