Lucky Man Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned playfully but then winked. Ben nibbled a bit on her nipple and caused her to wince for a moment.

"Too rough?" he asked, reaching up and pulling at both rings.

"No, just tender," she replied. "I've had lots of sex recently."

"You've been cleared though?" Tony asked.

"Tested?" she asked. "Yeah, Monday actually."

He smiled.

"I guess that's something you guys have to be really careful of?" she asked.

All three nodded.

She was about to ask them more about it when she realized that Tony mentioned having a wife. "Your wife works in the industry too?" she asked, looking at Tony.

"Both of ours," he said, nodding at Gary. He'd sidled closer to her and she felt his arm sneak around her back.

"So, let me ask you something," she said, looking at Gary, then Tony. "Have you guys worked with each other's wives?"

"Lots of times," Tony said.

"And do you play with others in your personal life too?" She glanced over and saw Camille holding up a silky blue negligee to Danielle before putting a black one in its place.

"Yeah, it kind of comes with the lifestyle," Gary said. "But we always come back and reconnect and talk afterward."

"That's the most important," Tony agreed. "In fact, both of our wives did a two girl ten guy gangbang scene together last week."

"And how long after did you wait to reconnect?" she asked.

"As soon as they were up for it," Gary replied. "But we've both been there for scenes like that with each of them."

"It can be hard to separate work from play sometimes, you know?" Tony admitted. "It would still hurt if one of us cheated on the other, so you have to make sure that you know in your head that when she's working, she's working. It's not personal."

"Preach brother," Gary said. "I can be preparing for a scene and hear my wife saying shit like, 'pound me like my husband never does' and 'you've got the best cock' and shit like that. You just have to remember that its work."

Ben chuckled. "You wouldn't believe it after seeing these two and their wives filming scenes, but they're fuckin' Ozzie and Harriet at home. Both of them."

Kelly giggled, enjoying the imagery. "Your wife cooking a meal for you and your business associate but having a gooey pussy?" she suggested, looking at Gary.

"Exactly!" he said, grinning at her. "I like you, Ariel."

"I like you, too," she said. "Some guys are hard to work with, to be honest."

"Oh?" Ben asked. "Bad experience?"

She smirked and shrugged. "I don't know, I wouldn't really say bad. It was just... different."

Danielle had chosen her outfit and briefly disappeared to go and put it on. As she emerged, the four of them paused their conversation to tell her how sexy she looked and give her lots of encouragement. Camille started to put her through a few shots and Tony took the opportunity to steer the conversation back to Kelly.

"So, tell us about it if you don't mind."

"Was it a local guy or someone we know?" Ben asked.

She figured there was no harm in telling them who she'd worked with.

"It wasn't bad or like creepy, it was just... weird," she said. "Last week Camille had a whole film crew come through and there were a couple of guys with her. Paolo and Vincent," she said.

"Paolo Piore and Vincent Vin?" Gary asked.

She nodded and began to pull her shirt back on.

"Say no more," Tony said. "Those two guys are ridiculous."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yeah, my wife worked with them on a movie not too long ago," Gary said. "She actually said the same thing. They were fun but it was weird."

"Yeah, but you guys are also not used to people like them," Ben said. "There are some cultures that are very, very forward. Like Brazilian women will just walk up to a dude and hit on him pretty hard, his woman there and all. Italian guys can be really aggressive."

"That was obvious," she agreed. "One of them ended up shoving his dick in my mouth and I wasn't even shooting that day."

They laughed along with her. "That's a big no- no with lots of actresses," Gary said. "They knew that you're still new to this or they wouldn't try that shit."

"But even when I did shoot a scene with one of them, the way it happened was just different. It was very stop and go, lots of direction and pausing. After we were done, he just kind of disappeared." She frowned. "I'm complaining. I sound like I hated it. I didn't."

"No, we get it," Gary said. "Some directors are way too hands on, and everything has to be perfect."

"And some, like Camille, like to let things flow naturally," Ben said. "She's lots more fun to work with."

"That's part of the reason why we don't mind stopping out here in the middle of 'Nowhere, Texas' to film," Tony said with a wink.

Kelly giggled and looked over at Danielle. She was partially undressed and in the middle of taking off more of her clothes while Frank and Camille moved around her with their cameras.

"She a friend?" Tony asked.

Kelly snickered. "She's going to school and living with us. In return for having a place to stay, food, and a job, my husband, my girlfriend, and I all get to use her as we see fit."

The guys grinned at the info approvingly.

"So, she's not completely new to this?" Gary asked.

Kelly shook her head. "Turn her on and she's liable to go for hours," she said. "My swinger group uses her as one of our free-to-use submissives."

The guys all liked that idea, and the group managed to quiet down for a few minutes while they finished up the first shoot. That out of the way, Camille waved the rest of them over to where they were to lay out the scene.

After they were done, Danielle took a minute to get changed into the appropriate outfit and asked for a moment to get into character while Camille and Frank prepared the set.

Everything ready, Camille got Danielle and Ben in place and called for quiet. Tony and Gary both stood close to Kelly, the three waiting behind the range of the cameras.

"Action," Camille called out, and Danielle, dressed in slutty schoolgirl clothes, walked into frame, then flopped down on the bed next to Ben.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked as she frowned, Frank low with his camera pointed toward their faces.

"Well, you're playing videogames with your friends tonight and I'm horny," she said with a frown.

"Aw come on, babe," Ben said, "I told you about this before you came over. You'll just have to wait until they leave."

Danielle frowned pitifully, and Kelly had to stifle a laugh at how incredibly sincere the scene was coming out as.

"But I'm hornyyyy," she whined, her hand sliding between her legs to play with her pussy.

"You're always 'hornyyy'," he said mockingly.

"Just let me suck your cock," she begged. "I'll stop when they get here, and I'll be able to control myself while you play your silly games."

He sighed and made a show of having to consider her ridiculous request. After a few more lines of dialogue, Danielle was between Ben's legs, her head bobbing quickly up and down.

Camille signaled for Gary and Tony to start getting ready and Kelly saw them both reach into their pants and start stroking themselves. Smiling, she watched for a second, then nudged one and then the other and wiggled her fingers suggestively at them.

Both men pulled her hands immediately into their pants where she easily found their impressively sized equipment. Warm flesh quickly grew harder in her small hands, stroking tightly along the shaft as they each reached over and grabbed one of her breasts.

After a good deal of cock sucking, Danielle was stopped by Camille as she got reset and moved Tony and Gary into position. Before they'd moved completely to their position, Danielle had gone back to sucking Ben's cock, and Kelly giggled in amusement.

Camille opened and closed a door on the next set over and the two guys moved into the shot.

"Dude," Tony said. "We were supposed to be gaming tonight."

Kelly giggled at the ensuing cheesy conversation but was unsurprised when it ended up with Danielle sucking two of them off while the other ate her out. They began to switch places around the sexy blonde and Kelly couldn't help but be proud of her. She looked like a natural and really seemed to thrive in front of the camera.

At one point, they shot some more dialogue that involved Ben pretending to cum and Danielle complaining about it, then sending him out of the room.

He winked at Kelly as he came to stand beside her after grabbing some water and a towel. Danielle continued to fuck and suck the other two as they moved around her in various positions and poses.

"She's good," Ben commented, moving around behind Kelly to whisper in her hear.

"I know! I'm so proud of her," she whispered back.

She suddenly felt his hands on her hips and smiled. A few seconds later, he had them up her shirt and was playing with her nipple rings again.

Feeling naughty, she decided then and there that if he was brazen enough to try, she'd let him get further than she probably should.

"Do you like that?" he whispered, his fingers pulling her rings hard for a moment.

"Yes," she replied with a nod and a long sigh of approval.

One hand let go of a ring and slid down her body, pushing into her pants and easily finding her pussy. A low groan escaped her lips and she felt herself pushing back against his naked hips, his cock nice and hard against her butt. Sliding his fingers into her pussy a few times, he pulled them out and brought them up to her face, presenting them to her for a second before pushing them into her mouth.

Sucking on the gooey digit, she quieted a whimper of arousal before it escaped. His hand moved back down then, and he deftly unclipped her pants, sliding them down her hips until they were around her ankles. His hand moved around behind her then, and she felt him rummage around behind her for a second before he plunged inside.

"Fuck," she whispered, turning and staring hard at him.

He stroked deeply into her, his hand moving up to her throat and squeezing meaningfully, then built up a steady, quiet rhythm of fucking her.

The arousal of what the two of them were doing was blurring the dirty talk he was laying on her, and she was simply agreeing to everything he was saying and calling her. For long minutes, the surreptitious fucking they were doing wasn't noticed by the others in the room. Ben was able to give her a strong orgasm, the whole affair magnified by the fact that they were being sneaky and having to be quiet.

Camille eventually called cut after getting a cum shot from both men across Danielle's chest, and Kelly let out a long moan that she'd been holding in. The others all turned and looked, laughing as they spied the two of them.

Pausing his thrusting, Ben pushed the two of them forward and onto a desk that made up part of the "college dorm" set they'd just filmed in. No longer having to be quiet for the movie, Ben slapped Kelly on the ass and started fucking her harder and faster.

Camille and the others started getting cleaned up. Danielle went to the bathroom after giggling at Kelly and Frank briefly disappeared to put the camera stuff away.

After wiping themselves down, Gary and Tony came over to play around with Kelly for a bit while Ben continued to fuck her, her second orgasm swelling quickly once the two men started pulling on her nipple rings.

Frank appeared again, Camille coming along behind him as they approached the four. Kelly giggled as she saw Frank pull his cock out and step up to her face. Opening her lips as she giggled, she took him deep into her mouth and felt him thrust weakly a few times.

"He gets pretty pent up," Camille said. "Ariel's always been a sweetie and lets him get a release when she gets him going."

Frank grunted and pushed harder, sliding into her throat as she suppressed a gag. "Fuck... that's the one," he groaned. He pulled back slightly but then thrust again, the head of his cock not leaving her throat as he cried out in pleasure and started to cum.

"Damn," Tony commented.

Kelly groaned, her orgasm still growing as she felt Frank's cum-pumping cock thrusting into her throat for a few more seconds before he pulled it out. Another slid in then, and she was helpless to see who it was. Tasting remnants of cum on the flesh, she knew it was Gary or Tony and groaned in further arousal.

She felt Ben slide free from her then and another cock take its place, whimpering as the newcomer started fucking her faster and faster.

Twenty minutes later, Ben finally filled her mouth with his load, and Gary and Tony both filled up her pussy with the secondary loads the two had achieved that evening.

Afterward, the three men helped her to the bathroom and as they showered together, she ended up pinned against the wall as Tony fucked her, her arms pinned behind her back as he forced another orgasm out of her. Gary took his place after a bit, nibbling gently on her neck despite the pounding he was giving her. A few minutes later, Ben spun her around and she eagerly spread her legs for him as he lifted her up and pushed her against the wall.

Finally, a full hour after Danielle's shoot ended, Kelly was able to drag herself away from the three. It felt as if she were the one that had the power though, as if she were allowing them to get dressed. She was giddy from the rush it gave her to have such men want her so badly.

"That was fun guys. I wish we could stay here all night, but I've got to get home to my husband and our girlfriend," she groaned, leaning hard against the door of her car next to Danielle as the three guys stood close and smiled. Ben slid his spent cock free of his pants and looked around, causing her to groan in protest. "Not fair," she whimpered, and reached down again, taking the shaft in her hands and stroking.

"Tiffany, you're a natural," Tony said, smiling and kissing her as Kelly crouched in front of Ben and took him in her mouth again. "Let me know if you'd like to come out and do some work in California."

Danielle giggled and Kelly heard her kissing him again, followed by a quiet whimper as he took more liberties with the young blonde. She whimpered again and Kelly glanced up, seeing Tony's hand in her pants and moving vigorously.

"He's not kidding gorgeous. You'd make a killing out there." Gary moved around and into view then, and Kelly saw him lean in and kiss her while Tony continued to massage the young woman's pussy inside her pants and panties.

Ben was steadily thrusting against Kelly's lips, his cock swollen and hard once more. He pushed her head back against the door of her car with a thump, then pulled his cock out of her mouth and bent down to kiss her hard on the lips.

"Goddamn Ariel, you're fuckin' addictive," Ben said, his hands spinning her around and mauling her breasts as she groaned and tried to work her pants down just enough to let him have her again.

As he pushed his cock inside once more, she groaned and saw Danielle still being pawed at. The young woman's pants were unbuttoned, and her panties pulled out as Tony deftly plunged his fingers up into her. Her head was turned, Gary's hand forcing her to lean over toward him as he kissed her.

Flashing lights caused them all to cry out in surprise and hastily pull their clothes back in place as a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot near them.

"Fuuuuuck," Gary said.

Kelly heard the sound of a car door slamming, but then heard Danielle giggle. Looking over, she saw a pair of officers walking over that looked very familiar.

"Officers," Tony said. "We can explain."

Amy looked at Zeke and something unspoken seemed to pass between the two, then each split off on a different path. Zeke walked up and grabbed Danielle, then spun her around and bent her over the hood, standing close behind and sliding his hand down the back of her pants as she giggled.

At the same time, Amy moved up and tapped each of the guys on the crotch, then moved over to kiss Kelly before sliding her hand in Kelly's panties.

"What... the... fuck..." Ben said.

The four couldn't contain themselves anymore and burst out laughing as the three guys looked on in confusion.

Kelly smiled widely and kissed Amy as she pulled her hand out of her pants.

"Who do you belong to, slut?" Kelly asked, grabbing the submissive's face and turning it toward her own before slapping it lightly.

"You mistress, you and your husband," she said immediately.

Kelly turned. "Zeke, you worthless little punk, when did I give you permission to take liberties with my other worthless slut?"

"You didn't, mistress," Zeke said immediately, pulling his hand out of Danielle's pants as she frowned pitifully.

"Whose cock is this?" Kelly asked, walking up and gripping his crotch.

"Yours, mistress," he said with a groan.

"Behave yourself or I'm not going to let you fuck anyone for a month. Do you understand?" she asked, squeezing his bulge viciously.

He groaned and she saw his eyes flutter, but he nodded a few times before he managed to speak. "Yes, mistress!"

"Good boy," she said, reaching up and slapping him lightly. Turning, she smiled widely at the three bewildered young men.

"I take it you know the officers?" Gary asked, still looking concerned about being caught.

Kelly nodded in amusement. "Amy and Zeke Winger, this is Gary, Tony, and Ben. They just filmed a scene with Danielle. Zeke, shake their hands."

"Yes mistress. Pleased to meet you guys," he said, smiling at each as he reached out do as she'd ordered.

"Holy shit," Ben said, breathing deeply. "You scared the shit out of us."

Amy giggled. "Zeke and I were just getting off of our shifts when Zeke suggested we call and see if y'all were free so that we could let them take advantage of us. He told us that you were here filming a scene, so we dropped by."

"These two and 'Tiffany' are our submissives," Kelly explained, looking pointedly at Amy and Zeke to get the unspoken point across about Danielle's stage name. "They do whatever I tell them to. If they misbehave, they get punished."

She turned and stared at Amy with a faux-angry expression on her face for a moment before continuing. "Scaring the hell out of your mistress is most definitely misbehaving," she said sternly.

"Mistress, I was so bad. I'm such an awful little slut," Amy said. "You should definitely punish me."

Kelly giggled and sighed at her.

"Damn, I really wanna move here now," Tony said. "You and your husband have quite the interesting group of friends."

"You've got no idea," Zeke said with a chuckle.

The group began talking quietly as Zeke and Amy asked how the scene went. After a few minutes, Amy turned and looked at Kelly. "Mistress, since I'm such a bad girl and my husband made me misbehave, shouldn't I be punished by one of your new friends? You could tell one of them to shove his cock in my throat."

Kelly pursed her lips as she considered the offer. "You sucking off all three of them while your husband watched would certainly not qualify as punishment. You'd love it, and he'd love the humiliation."

"I'll bet they all have really yummy cocks, though" she whined, her hips wiggling in place in the obvious 'I'm Horny' dance.

"As much as we'd like to take you up on the offer, we'd better get back to our hotel," Gary said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's getting late, and I've got to call the wife," Gary said. "Just make sure Ben doesn't pull his dick out again and we might be able to get out of here."

"Too late," Kelly said with a giggle as the others turned and saw Ben grinning widely and stroking his impressive equipment.

"Oooohhh..." Amy whined as she saw it. "Mistress... please? I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

Kelly giggled and pushed Ben away as the group laughed.

"I'll get your contact info from Camille if that's okay," Tony said, smiling at Danielle.

1...345678