Lucky Number Seven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers

"I want so bad to feel that in me," she said in a low, lusty voice.

My cock throbbed in response to that and her touch.

She grinned, "I think he would like that, too!"

"Yes, he would, and so would I...but we need to shower."

She released my cock, and I turned on the water. Once I had it adjusted, we soaped each other up and rubbed our slippery bodies together. The feel of her body, her breasts sliding against me, made my cock ache. She felt my cock responding and reached and put it between us and started rubbing up and down. I had to stop that.

I reached down and grabbed her firm butt cheeks and lifted her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and engaged me in a wonderful, soulful kiss. Her small mouth and small tongue felt delightfully different from my wife's, but not better. Myra is an amazing kisser -- I get lost in her full lips, and her long tongue drives me crazy.

After ending the kiss, I put her down, and we rinsed, then dried off. As we entered the main room, Myra and Eric were coming out of the bathroom. Her decolletage was flushed and her nipples were distended and hard. I felt a serious jolt of jealousy.

She made eye contact with me, then looked at Emily and back to me, "Just good, clean fun, right?" she questioned.

"Just good, clean fun," I answered, giving a reassuring nod of my head.

"Same here," she replied, reassuring me.

Emily piped up, "That's the hardest thing I've ever done." Then, realizing what she said and how it sounded, she blushed and quickly added, "I mean, the hardest thing, not doing anything, that I've ever done...But, boy I wanted, too. What about you guys, Eric?"

"We kissed and, um, touched, and it was really nice, very nice, but that's all...and yes, I wanted to do more."

I suggested, "Why don't we get dressed and go to dinner. I don't know about anybody else, but I've worked up quite an appetite."

X. A MAGICAL EVENING

Emily spoke up, "Um, if we're going out, I need to use a hair dryer and fix my hair, and I'd like to get a change of clothes for dinner, you know, gussy up a bit."

"I have an idea, come with me," Myra said, and they headed to the bathroom.

After a couple minutes, Myra came out and went to the closet, grabbed some clothes and returned to the bathroom. Eric and I went down to the pool deck to have a drink.

After a few, Myra came down, "Eric, show me the way to your villa. I have to get an outfit for Em, and you need to get slacks and a button-up shirt. We're dressing up tonight. Honey, I want you to put on those charcoal-gray slacks and that pin-striped, blue and gray Armani shirt."

"Will do, honey."

I went up and changed. I could hear Emily drying her hair and singing. Over the sound of the hair dryer, it sounded like she had a pretty nice voice. I returned to the pool deck and waited. Shortly, they returned, Myra carrying an armload of clothes and Eric wearing a short-sleeved, gray and white Hawaiian shirt, and dark gray slacks. We resumed relaxing by the pool and chatting. It was over a half hour before the women joined us.

When Myra and Emily finally came down, they were breathtaking. Myra had on an eggshell-white, button-up, raw-silk blouse with a deep V-neck, with no bra or camisole underneath, near as I could tell; so her dark aureoles were faintly visible with her prominent nipples poking the fabric; and she had mated the blouse with a short, slinky, cerulean-blue, butt-hugging pencil-style skirt, and was shod in high-heeled, ivory slings. Thus, her long, finely-muscled legs were optimally displayed. Good grief!

Emily was wearing a hot-pink silk chiffon blouse, and paired with a dove-gray, snug-fitting 'wrap' skirt that teasingly opened between the legs when she walked. She had on matching hot-pink, stiletto-healed, ankle-strap platforms that added several inches to her height, and made her legs look even sexier than they already did; and forget about what it did to enhance her gorgeous butt. Again -- Good grief!

When we walked into the dining room, amongst the men, there wasn't a dry mouth in the house (pun intended). Mali quickly approached and seated us at an outside table, overlooking the ocean, below.

After seating us, she leaned over and whispered, "Miss Myra and Miss Emily, you look most beautiful tonight, and Mr. Sean and Mr. Eric are the most dashing men, here."

"Why, thank you, Mali. You're too kind," Myra replied.

The evening was warm, but a light breeze, that came up the cliff from the sea, made it quite pleasant. As the sun set, light from the Tiki torches on the deck cast a warm glow that highlighted the beauty of our wives. Emily was wearing her long, auburn hair down and around her shoulders in the most fetching way. Myra had put soft curls in it with a curling iron, and she looked drop-dead gorgeous tonight. Myra had her long hair pulled around and lying over one shoulder, the ends just caressing the top of one breast, and she had applied just enough make-up to highlight her natural beauty -- she looked stunning.

Although the dinner was excellent, our wives were the highlight of the evening, and by the time we left, I don't think there was a woman in the place that wasn't jealous of them, or a man that wasn't envious of us. That's the way it felt, and the way I will remember it -- magical.

When we were ready to leave, I asked Mali to have the bartender mix up a large batch of his specialty rum drinks he called 'Samui Specials', that were made with SangSom rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice and some secret ingredients he wouldn't divulge. They were a little too sweet for a steady diet, but truly awesome, otherwise.

We returned to our villa and set up outside by the pool. Eric and I went and put on some 'mood' music for dancing. I found a Thai artist who covered romantic, American classics in a smooth, sexy voice reminiscent of Johnny Mathis. I made a carafe of ice water and we returned to enjoy our Samui Specials with our beautiful dates.

As we sat and talked in hushed tones, enjoying the soft music and the occasional jungle sounds in the background, I watched my lovely wife swaying to the music, next to me.

"Would you like to dance, my love," I asked.

"Love to," she replied, "Just let me get these CFM's off. My feet are killing me."

"Well, I want to thank you and Em for wearing those high heels, tonight. They accented your beautiful derrieres and legs in the most delightful way," I offered.

Eric seconded, "Absolutely, got my blood flowing."

"Well, thank you, but I'm suspicious of your sweet talk. Are you guys trying to butter us up for something, later?" Myra joked.

"I hadn't thought of butter, but we could add that to the mix, if you like," I parried.

Emily giggled, "I've never been slathered in butter. I assume you would start with my buns?"

"Very funny, but now I have an image stuck in my head that I'm going to have difficulty getting rid of," I laughed.

Emily giggled, "Well, mission accomplished. Eric, you handsome stud, take me for a spin, too," she said, and unbuckled and kicked off her shoes.

So, under the starlit night sky, we slow danced through two songs with our wives, then returned for more drinks.

After finishing one, my wife, announced, "I gotta pee," and rose to go to the bathroom.

"Me, too," Emily said, and joined her.

"You ever notice how if one woman gets up to go to the bathroom, she can clear a room -- all the other women follow suit," I joked.

Eric laughed, "Yeah, and they usually say they have to powder their nose, which is weird, because I don't think there's any powder involved, and I'm positive they don't use their noses."

I cracked up as I got this funny image in my head, but I'll spare you the visual.

The ladies were gone a bit, as they usually are when they 'powder their noses'. When they returned, I poured us each another drink. We sat quietly for a bit and looked at the stars and enjoyed the soft, cooling breeze coming off the ocean.

Myra leaned over to me and whispered, "Ask Em to dance. She's dying to."

"Em, would you do me the honor of a dance, with Eric's permission?"

"Love to. Eric?"

"As long as the lovely Miss Myra will do me the honor," he replied.

"Oh, how can I refuse such a gallant request," Myra purred.

I took petite Emily out to dance and went to put her in the classic dance hold, but she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her body into me, and laid her head on my chest. I felt her breasts press into me, and the heat emanating from her body. My penis began to stir. As we danced, my member continued to harden; nothing I could do about it. At some point, I felt Emily's hip brush against my erection, then felt her shift and press her mound firmly against it. I realized she was looking up at me and I met her gaze.

She was smiling, "You're going to have to bed me, tonight. No option. Myra and I talked. It's decided."

Then she pulled me down for a kiss. I quickly glanced at Myra and Eric. Myra had her head on Eric's shoulder and was facing me. She gave me a dreamy smile and nodded her head. I let Emily pull me down and engaged her in a warm, tender kiss, relishing her sweet mouth.

The song we were dancing to ended, and I whispered to Emily, "Now I have to pee," which I did. Plus, I needed a break. My dick was aching.

When I returned, Eric and Emily were dancing, and Myra was sitting, sipping her drink. As I walked up, she gave me a warm smile and patted my chair. I sat down and she leaned over and kissed me, a long, tender, passionate soul kiss. I got lost in it and everything else melted away. There was nothing but our mouths pressed together, tongues intertwined, exploring. Damn, she could kiss.

After a minute, she withdrew and looked me in the eyes, "Are you ready for this?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"I don't know. And if we do, how do we do this? What's the arrangement? One couple at one villa, the other..."

"I don't think I would like that," Myra interrupted, "to be separated. I don't know. That feels more like...cheating. Besides, I want to watch you. I get incredibly turned on thinking about watching you take her, make love to her. I don't know why, and maybe it won't be that way when it actually happens, but that's my fantasy and I have to find out; satisfy my curiosity."

"Okay, but I'm not sure about watching you with Eric. I mean, the idea of watching him 'take you', it makes me feel queasy, uneasy, but I guess I'm a little curious, too."

"Thank you, my darling, my lover. And you don't have to be jealous. You are my man, always have been, always will be. I hope this is just what I think we want it to be -- a fun experiment, an exciting tryst with two sexy, young people. You do really desire Emily, don't you?"

"Of course, and I know you are and always will be devoted to me. I count on it."

"On that you can depend," she asserted just as Eric and Emily came and sat down.

"Everything okay?" Emily asked, concern in her voice.

Myra looked to me. I answered, "Yes, we're fine. Why don't we go up, have a nightcap and go from there?"

They both nodded, and we headed upstairs. I was filled with conflicting emotions -- anxiety, excitement, doubt. My stomach was in knots. After 26 years, I was about to sleep with another woman, a young woman, 25 years younger than me. Some men would cut off their left nut for that experience. I wasn't so inclined, but I was full of anticipation. Emily was a wet dream, no doubt about it, but...

My wife, my Myra was about to have sex with a handsome, young man, 21 years younger than her -- more importantly, 24 years younger than me. Did I have mixed emotions about that prospect? Damn straight, I did.

But, right or wrong, regardless of the outcome, we were now on an inexorable journey, one that I hoped would be that 'fun experiment, an exciting tryst', and the knots in my stomach turned into butterflies.

XI. AN IDYLLIC ENDING...OR BEGINNING?

I poured the last of our Samui Specials. We gathered around the table, and silently sipped our drinks. My wife put her arm around me and leaned in.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, baby." I turned and kissed her warm, full lips.

Then I turned to Eric and Emily, "So, how do we do this? Myra and I have already established that we don't want to be separated."

Eric shyly replied, "I don't know. We've never gotten this far."

"Well, why don't I put some music on and we can start by dancing, set the mood."

"That sounds great, dancing would be nice. I'm, um, nervous as everything; didn't think I would be, but..." Emily revealed, then faltered, voice filled with emotion.

"I think we're all nervous," Myra offered, "but if you're having second thoughts, now is the time to step back. We don't have to proceed."

"Oh, no," Emily quickly replied, "I want this...I want to...I want the experience. I can't tell you how excited I am at the thought of...sleeping with Sean. And I know Eric is just as anxious about you. It's just, we've been together over six years and have never done anything, you know, about our fantasies, but we agreed that it was time if we met the right couple, and you couldn't be more 'the right couple'. It feels like fate that we met, that Eric fell asleep, and I was bored and went exploring and met you."

I got up and put the music on, "Myra, let's light the candles and lose some of the lights."

She rose and Emily joined her lighting candles, which were plentiful -- for the occasional power outages.

I suggested to Eric, "Let's start by dancing with our wives for one song, then we will switch partners at the next song."

"That sounds great, perfect," he acknowledged.

When the music started, I walked over to my wife and wrapped her in my arms. We looked into each other's eyes. She smiled warmly, then we kissed while swaying to the music. When the song ended, I gave her one more kiss, then separated.

I passed Eric and gave him a reassuring nod, which he returned. As the next song came on, we began dancing with each other's wives. As I took Emily in my arms, I was very aware of the tantalizing differences between her and my wife. She looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her briefly and she snuggled into me, laying her head on my chest. I felt her hand on my butt as she squeezed it.

"Hard as a coconut," she said, softly.

"You've been talking to my wife," I said, smiling.

She giggled, "I feel something else getting hard."

We danced through two songs, getting ever more aroused. I could feel the sexual tension between us, feel the heat from her body, and was very aware of her firm breasts, every part of her firm, young body pressed against me. When the song ended, I looked at Myra, who was separating from Eric. She nodded. Each couple walked to the bed. Emily took the initiative and started undressing me. Myra did the same with Eric. We undressed each other in silence, with only the music in the background.

In the soft candlelight, I took in every inch of Emily's shapely form. I hadn't noticed before, but she had the smallest, delicately shaped feet, no larger than 5-1/2's. I thought it was funny that her whole body was nude before me, her breasts, her vulva, her fabulous ass, and I was drawn to her feet.

I looked across the bed at Myra and Eric. I could see he was fully excited and his cock was up at a 45-degree angle and fully engorged. I was rock hard, but my cock only levers up to level. I like to think that's because it's so heavy! Humor, okay?

Myra was looking at me and caught my attention, "Honey, I want you to go first and I want to watch. That okay, Eric?"

"Yes, that's perfect," he replied.

Emily took my hand and urged me to get on the bed with her. Looking at her and the lust in her eyes, I didn't resist; I couldn't resist.

She stretched out on the bed and pulled me down, embracing me pulling our nude bodies together. Kissing her passionately like this, was different than in the shower. It wasn't going to end with the kiss or some light touching. I gave in and the passion took over. I broke the kiss and worked my way down her body, kissing her neck then her breasts, where I lingered, kissing and licking her nipples, feeling her body respond. It was so evident how different from Myra her small body was, her petite, firm body. Myra is in great shape, but there is a difference with youth. Myra's breasts are delightful, full and soft, with amazing nipples; but Emily's were firm, spongy, and her small nipples were so very different. I only lingered there for a few moments before kissing my way down her flat stomach, till I reached the thin line of downy, auburn-red hair below her navel.

I heard Myra and Eric next to the bed. They had pulled two chairs around and were seating themselves where they could watch us. I looked up at Myra and she smiled and nodded slightly.

I looked down at Emily's muff, at the soft, wispy curls that lightly covered her mound, then at her vagina. Petite like her, the outer labia were small, but slightly puffy, in contrast to Myra's slimmer, more elongated labia. Her inner labia were a little fleshier than Myra's and more of a light pink compared to my wife's which are long, thin and more of a light mauve. Emily's vagina was already glistening with moisture and I could feel her body almost vibrating under my touch, from nerves or excitement, or both.

I reached for a pillow and she automatically lifted her hips. Then I scooted down and got in position to perform cunnilingus on her beautiful little twat. As soon as my lips made contact with her vagina, her hips jerked. I began working with just my tongue, licking and lightly nibbling the delicate flesh of her inner labia. Then, grasping the backs of her thighs, I pushed her legs up, tilting her pelvis so I could reach the little, pink pucker below her vulva. I pressed the tip of my tongue against the center and her hips immediately jinked.

"Oh, holy...fuck," she exclaimed.

I pressed the tip of my tongue in a little farther and she started shaking, "Oh fuck, that's wild. Honey, he's licking my ass...feels good, feels, ungh, ohhh, fuck, good."

I moved back up and worked my tongue into her small vaginal opening, surprised at how tight it was. She kept up a litany of coos and moans, her hips jinking when I hit a spot just right.

"Oh, Sean, baby, I'm ready, please...I'm almost ready to cum, and I want you in me. I wiped my face on her soft muff, then moved up to kiss her as I moved my knees up around her hips. She pulled me down hard, crushing my lips with hers, snaking her small, pointed tongue into my mouth as far as she could.

Breaking the kiss, she murmured, "Take me, baby, put it in. I want to...oh shit, ungh, oh, keep, ungh, pushing."

In my peripheral vision, I could see Myra and Eric, holding hands, watching intently as I positioned myself to enter her. Myra was nodding and Eric, eyes big, was looking at where my cock was about to enter his wife's vagina.

I had grasped my shaft and pressed against her opening, but my big head didn't slip into her small hole. Impatient, she reached down, grabbed my cock, wiggled the head, then she pulled it towards her, forcefully, causing it to slip past her tight opening."

"Oh, shit," she grunted, "Oh, fuck. Oh, oh, slow, slow," she moaned as I gradually sunk into her until I met resistance.

I had bottomed out and was still not all the way in. I was going to have to measure my thrusts so I didn't stab her cervix. I scooted back a hair and pulled back till my head stopped just inside her tight opening, then pushed forward, and set up a slow rhythm.

"Oh, oh, okay, slow, yes, oh, that feels, oh, um, sooo good, baby. Mmm, um, a little faster, yes, mm, going to cum, cum soon, just a little faster...okay baby, harder, ungh, yeah, oh pound me-ee-ungh-uh-uh, yeah..."

As she wrapped her legs around my back, I accommodated her and started stroking faster and harder, smacking up against her cervix, harder and harder. Her hips started jerking and she lifted off the bed and grabbed my neck.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers