Lucky Number Seven Pt. 02

Story Info
An older couple's journey to an affair with a younger couple.
8.3k words
4.58
13.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers

LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN

PART TWO of TWO

~~~

A SLIPPERY SLOPE

VII. A SLIPPERY SLOPE

We had agreed to meet in the lobby for breakfast at nine a.m.

At ten a.m. our phone rang.

"Hi sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Hi Mali, no. What's up?"

"Sir, Eric and Emily are here in the lobby. They said they arrived late and thought they missed you, but I said I hadn't seen you, so..."

"Oh, shit! Oops, sorry, Mali. Please tell them to give us thirty minutes. We overslept...No, wait. Could you please put Eric on the phone? Thanks."

"Hey, Eric, sorry. We overslept."

"Yeah, we did, too. Thought we missed you."

I offered, "How about a 'plan B'? Why don't you ask Mali to bring us up a pot of coffee, some juice and some breakfast rolls, or whatever you like. You can join us here for breakfast and we'll go from there."

"Sounds great. And, hey, no sweat, this is vacation, right?"

"Right. Come on up when you're ready. We're going to shower and get dressed."

"See you soon," Eric said and hung up.

Next to me, Myra stretched and yawned, "We overslept, didn't we?" she grinned.

"Wipe that grin off your face. It's all your fault. Jump in the shower; I'll be right behind you."

"No, you stay out from behind me. None of that!" she joked as she jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. After our showers, we quickly went to dress. I walked out of the bathroom first, briskly toweling off as I went. Mali was setting us up at the dining table; Eric and Emily were sitting on the sofa.

I stopped in my tracks and immediately brought the towel down to cover myself and warned Myra, "We have company."

She came out of the bathroom, vigorously toweling her hair, "What, honey...Oh shit! Oops," she giggled, spun around and padded back into the bathroom.

In the interim, she had given our guests, and Mali, a full-frontal view of her nude body...as had I.

Mali continued setting up, a small smile turning up the corners of her mouth. Emily covered her mouth in surprise and laughed. Eric was dead silent, and still staring at the spot where Myra had been.

"My bad. I forgot I told you to come on up," I apologized as I wrapped the towel around my waist. "Excuse me while I grab some clothes for us."

From the bathroom, "Thanks, for the warning, hon."

"I tried to warn you," I offered.

"Not in time!" Myra feigned anger, then laughed, "Sorry folks, hope that didn't put you off breakfast."

As I took our clothes to the bathroom, I heard Eric, in a hushed tone, say to Emily, "Wow...you were right, babe."

I smiled to myself. Obviously, Emily had shared with Eric her impromptu viewing of us nude that first night, apparently relating Myra's attributes.

I set Myra's clothes on the vanity and kissed her on the neck as she finished her hair, "You have a fan," I grinned.

"I'll bet!" she replied, with feigned chagrin, then flashed a sly smile, "Did you do that on purpose?"

"Good grief, no. It was an honest brain fart. I had told Mali we would be down in a half hour, then thought better than to have Eric and Emily cooling their heels in the lobby, so invited them here. In my mind we had a half hour to get ready."

"Well, all our secrets are out, now...We just haven't seen all their 'goods', yet," Myra joked.

"I'm sure they'd have no problem with rectifying that," I returned.

We got ready quickly and joined our guests. As we enjoyed our light breakfast, we discussed our revised plan for the day. I had a trail map and we picked our routes, starting with the waterfall, which Eric and Emily hadn't seen yet.

As we stood from the table, Emily stretched and yawned. She was wearing a thin, pale-blue, halter top, again with no bra. Myra saw me staring.

Myra pointedly asked, "Em, do you usually go braless?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Well, I usually wear camisoles, unless a bra is needed, like for my job, depending on the top. But here, with the heat, I haven't bothered with the camisoles. Is that not okay?"

"It's fine, silly. Well, no problem for me, but your giving Sean a case of blue-balls from watching those perky girls jiggling around in those flimsy tops."

"Myra, good grief!" I protested.

"I, I'm sorry..." Emily started.

"Oh, don't be sorry, silly. He loves it, and if my breasts were that perky, I'd show them off, too."

"Your breasts are beautiful!" Eric blurted out, not able to get a shoe stuffed in his mouth quickly enough.

Emily laughed, "You want to talk about a case of blue-balls, I think you've given Eric a permanent erection."

"Geez, Em!" he groused.

I spoke up, "Okay, it's no secret how we feel about each other, so we don't need to pretend we're not affected. But, if we're going to make anything of the day, we need to change directions."

Everyone agreed, at least in word, but I was pretty sure, if Myra or I, either one, had said, "Hell, let's just stay in and fuck," we would have never made it out the door. But we did -- make it out the door. We started by hiking up to the waterfall near the resort. When we arrived, another couple was just leaving, so we had it to ourselves. It was not a strenuous hike, but it was very warm and humid and we were all sweating.

"This is gorgeous," Emily remarked, "just like you described." She knelt down and dangled a hand in the water, "Oooh, nice and cool. You think it would be okay if we waded in, just to cool down a little?"

"I don't see why not," Myra said, and started unlacing her hiking boots. Emily quickly followed suit, and both of them waded in.

I took off my backpack and fished out a couple bottles of water, passing one to Eric."

"Thanks."

"Aghhh!"

We heard Emily yelp, and turned to see a splash and her disappear under the water. After a second of panic and concern on our part, she broke the surface, spitting water, choking and laughing.

"Bottom's slippery, and it gets deep, quickly" she explained.

Myra, who had lurched forward to where Emily had gone under, ostensibly to grab her, straightened up and laughed.

Then, "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, as her feet went out from under her and she flopped backwards into the water. She came up laughing and sputtering.

Both women carefully worked their way back toward the water's edge, now dripping wet and clothes soaked. Once their upper bodies cleared the water line, four things were obvious -- Myra's peasant blouse, which she had been wearing off-shoulder, had slipped down, exposing her breasts. I know, that's only two things -- I can count. Also, Emily's filmy halter top became plastered to her and turned all but transparent, thus exposing her breasts almost as much as if she had nothing on. See -- four things! But worse, both women's hair-do's were a stringy mess, and Myra's shorts were smeared with mud.

Myra was laughing, tugging her blouse back up with one hand, and helping Emily toward the edge of the pool with the other.

She looked up, and barked, "Stop ogling and help us out of here!"

Once on dry land, Myra began wringing her hair out and assessing the damage, "We can't continue like this. We have to go back, shower this muck off and change. I think we need a 'plan C'!"

"How about we get back, clean up, have a relaxing lunch at one of the restaurants, and go from there?" I suggested.

"Lead on, Bwana," Myra joked, motioning back down the trail.

We caused quite a stir walking through the lobby. Panya, one of the day managers, seeing the state the women were in, expressed concern and asked if everything was okay.

As we walked by, Myra, coolly replied, "We're fine, just went for a dip in the pool; the bottom was muddy; we slipped."

Panya looked like he was going to have a stroke.

"Not 'that' pool," I quickly explained and pointed over my shoulder, "waterfall."

VIII. ANOTHER SLIPPERY SLOPE

We went to our villa since it was closest and had two showers.

(Many of the villas only have a bathtub in the room, and then there's a shower outside in an enclosed 'jungle room' that is open to the sky and outfitted with live plants, giving it a 'jungle' feel. The villa suites like ours, have both an indoor and an outdoor shower.)

Emily sent Eric to their villa for clothes, and the girls disappeared into the bathroom. I went to the bar to make ice waters and mix us each a drink.

After a moment, I heard feet padding across the room, behind me, "I got the jungle shower," Emily said as I turned to see who it was. I froze.

She stopped walking toward the outdoor shower, turned to face me and struck a pose, hand on hip, one leg slightly out at an angle, foot pointed like a ballet dancer.

"You like?" she grinned, "Myra's idea. She said 'Fair's fair'; Eric got to see her nude, so you should get the same."

With a big smile, she held the pose while I looked her up and down, taking in her gorgeous, petite form. Her rounded, firm breasts sat up perfectly on her narrow chest, and looked bigger than the C-cups they were. They were capped by small, pink aureoles and diminutive nipples. Her narrow torso led to a firm, flat stomach, highlighted by a cute, round 'innie' navel, from which a thin, wispy line of light, auburn pubic hair trailed down to a silky tuft of the same, covering her small vulva. I was mesmerized by her form, shape and beauty, and undeniably excited by the differences between her and my wife, and for that matter, any woman I've ever been with. I know I'd seen her in a skimpy bikini, but nude is different, just different.

Finally, I managed, "I like...a lot!"

She flashed a wide smile, and coyly replied, "I'm glad," then continued to the shower.

As I stood there, I absently took a drink from the empty tumbler in my hand. Emily had left me shaken 'and' stirred!

Eric showed up with Emily's clothes.

"Uh, she's in the outdoor shower," I managed.

After he delivered her clothes, he came back and asked, "Are you okay? You look upset."

"Disturbed," I replied, then explained what my wife had put Emily up to.

He laughed, "Been there, done that, know the feeling. When I saw your wife completely nude, I about lost it; you know, seeing...everything...especially when the woman is as beautiful as Myra."

"Or as beautiful as Emily," I added.

"Amen," he finished, and we clinked glasses.

As we chatted about our women and the events of the day, Emily came through the door from the shower room with a towel wrapped around her head and spread her clothes on the bed, then began drying off.

Next, Myra came out of the bathroom with a towel on her head, went to the closet, pulled out a blouse, then to the dresser and pulled out panties and shorts and placed everything on the opposite side of the bed, and began drying off.

So, there they both are, hiking first one foot up on the bed, drying a leg, then the other; then running a towel up and down arms, torso, over the breasts, over the muff; each one, casually, thoroughly drying off their nude bodies as we stood in silence and watched. The only thing that would have been worse, is if they had dried off each other.

When they both tossed their towels on the bed to begin dressing, I gave Eric a look and started clapping and he joined me.

Myra, who was on the side of the bed facing us, turned around, smiling coyly, and bowed. Emily copied her, grinning like a kid at Christmas.

I finally spoke up, "Are you actually going to bother with getting dressed, now?"

Myra looked thoughtful, laid a finger aside her cheek, tilting her head slightly, "Hmm, good point. Why bother?"

I thought, "Sweeet!" for all of three seconds.

"But, of course, what's good for the goose..." Myra smiled wryly.

"What?" I faltered, "Uh, you don't want to see our hairy butts!"

"Honey, your butt's not hairy," Myra smirked.

"And it's your hairy balls we want to see!" Emily joked.

Myra goaded, "What'll it be boys, on or off, on or off?"

Eric and I looked at each other. He shrugged.

"Well, shit, Eric. I can't help it. I'm enjoying looking at your naked wife too much not to continue."

"Ditto, brother, ditto," he replied.

I started pulling my polo off over my head and he followed suit.

We kicked off our shorts, paused, and simultaneously stripped our boxers down. As we straightened up, the girls applauded.

Myra saucily remarked, "Now that's what I call some serious 'man-meat'!"

Emily was staring at me, and I don't mean my eyes, "Yeah, serious man-meat," she said, not hiding the hint of lust in her voice.

"What say we have our ice water and drinks by the pool, honey?" Myra suggested.

"Um, okay, but it's broad daylight, dear," I replied.

"Nobody can see, sweetie; the views are obstructed. Besides, are you ashamed of my body?" she teased.

"No, mine," I replied, "Besides, some strange woman might see me, lose control and attack me; and I may not have the strength to fight her off," I joked.

"Are you calling me strange?" Emily kidded, then cackled. We all cracked up.

Okay, it was nudist day at our villa, and, change of plans. We ordered a late lunch delivered, which I put trunks on for, while the others sat inside. We then spent a lazy afternoon lying around by the pool, taking dips when we got hot, and refreshing our drinks when needed. By four p.m., we were all showing signs of too much sun, and headed in.

When we got to the room, we sat at the table and powered down some ice water. While the rest of us chatted, Emily was unusually quiet.

After a few minutes, she said, "We're going to need showers before dinner, right?"

We agreed.

"Um, what if we washed each other?" she asked.

I shrugged, as in "Yeah, so."

Myra caught on, "As in you and Sean wash each other, and Eric and I wash each other?"

Emily nodded. Myra looked at me.

"I'd like to say yes, but what that could lead to, I don't think I'm ready for that," I said.

Myra looked back at Emily, "Same here, but...hmm, maybe if...okay, only if there's no sex..." she looked back at me. I gave a slight nod, seeing where she was going. "Kissing, okay, but no sex, not even oral. I'm not ready for Sean to put his dick in your cute little twat, or your sexy little mouth. But I guess we can have some 'good, clean fun'," she finished, injecting a little humor.

Emily beamed.

I quickly added, "No masturbating, either -- no jacking, no fingers in holes; light touching only."

"Yes, good," Myra approved.

Yeah, I know. We were dancing all around it, pretending we weren't going to do anything too serious, 'keeping it clean'; but I think we all knew we were crossing a boundary, stepping off a ledge.

The situation reminded me of, "I'll just put the tip in, I promise..." We all know how that ends. But, for better or for worse, we were going to try just that, euphemistically speaking. And as Myra had expressed, she wasn't 'ready' to see or think of me having my dick in Emily's pussy, and I sure as hell wasn't ready to see Eric's pole shoved in my wife's vagina.

IX. JUST GOOD, CLEAN FUN

MYRA & ERIC

I turned the shower on and set the temperature. I could feel Eric's eyes on me, and it excited me. I was nervous as hell, alone and naked with a good-looking man 20 years younger than me. And yes, I was turned on.

"Why don't you get in and see if the water suits you. I'm going to put a shower cap on. I don't want to get my hair wet," I said as I turned towards Eric.

"I want to kiss you," he said, almost inaudibly, a quiver in his voice.

"Okay, kiss me, please."

He tentatively put one arm around me and pulled me to him, pressing his hard chest against my breasts. And suddenly, I had serious doubts. I hadn't been touched by another man since I met Sean. But as he pulled me to him and I looked in his eyes, the lust and admiration I saw in them, erased any possibility I wouldn't kiss him.

This handsome young man thought I was beautiful, and desirable. I felt my body flush with heat. When his lips met mine, it was electric. I immediately melted into the kiss, slipping my tongue between his lips, initiating the soul kiss.

Eric's reaction was instantaneous. He returned the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth and deep kissing me, placing a hand on my neck, pulling me in. At the same moment, I felt his hard cock pressing against my mound, trying to lever up.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his shaft and pulled it up and positioned it against my stomach, touching another man's cock. Before I lost control, I broke the kiss, separated from him and stepped back.

"We better get to showering. We don't want to take too long," I offered.

"Right...that was an amazing kiss. Thank you. And you are so beautiful, just beautiful."

As I tucked my hair into a shower bonnet, I looked Eric over. Physically, he reminded of a young Sean, but his looks were different, dark hair, dark eyes -- enchanting eyes. And his cock was very different. Currently, fully erect, it looked about seven inches and reasonably thick, especially at the base, tapering slightly towards a medium-sized head, at least in comparison to Sean's. Sean has a fabulous cock -- long, close to eight inches, and thick, especially close to his cockhead. It's thicker there than at the base and the head is even bigger, a big bulb on the end of a thick, veiny stick, not smooth like Eric's. I love my man's cock, but the differences were tantalizing, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like, what he would feel like, and that made my stomach go fluttery and I had a rush of heat in my groin. At the same time, I had a serious pang of guilt, desiring this young man, but I also felt naughty and turned on that I was considering this handsome, young man as a lover.

I reached for his hand and guided him to the shower. We soaped each other in silence, just enjoying the feeling of each other's touch.

When he ran his hands over my breasts, I told him he could suck on them if he wanted. I have pretty large nipples, and I love having them sucked on. He lovingly kissed, nibbled and sucked on each one. I had to stop him. It was too much stimulation.

After we finished rinsing, while still standing under the water, I initiated another soulful kiss, then turned the water off and led him out of the shower. We dried each other off, and kissed one more time before getting dressed. My body was on fire and I was aching for release, and I knew that before this night was over, I would get that release, and then felt very guilty that I was hoping it was with Eric.

EMILY & SEAN

I followed Emily out the door into the jungle shower room. As soon as I closed the door, she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down into a passionate kiss, I felt her firm breasts pressing into my torso, as she melted into me. I wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her to me. Suddenly, she threw her legs up and around my waist. I could feel her downy muff against my stomach, and it took all the willpower I had not grab my cock and shove it in her pussy. With her glued to me, we kissed for what felt like forever. I couldn't get enough of her delicious mouth. Finally, she broke the kiss and released the grip she had on me with her legs, letting them slide down till she was on her tiptoes. Then she released my neck and smiled.

"I've been wanting to do that since that first night, and one other thing...but I guess that will have to wait," she said coyly.

My cock was painfully hard and she felt it hit her in the stomach as it was sticking straight out.

She looked down, "Can I touch it?"

"Of course, but don't do much else or I'll have an accident," I warned, playfully.

She took my rigid cock in a small hand and squeezed lightly, then moved it up and cupped the head, feeling the smooth skin, lightly rubbing it. She looked up at me and smiled.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers