Lucky Over 40 Ch. 07: Saturday

Story Info
Mid-40s dating couple spend the weekend together.
14.2k words
4.74
5.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers

This is the seventh part of the story of two single 40somethings that met on-line and started an adventurous sexual relationship. It's about exploring completely heterosexual kinks, and this portion contains things like mild dominance by each partner, spanking, face sitting, watching porn, anal play, fetish discussion, and cum play -- including tasting some of his own cum. If anything there bothers you, don't be upset if you decide to keep reading! (Please DO make use of story Tags to see what you may or may not like in a story.)

====

About two months ago, I was lucky to find Jill through an on-line dating site. I was even luckier that she responded favorably to my first message, and those that followed. Then a few weeks ago I really "got lucky," in more ways than just the typical sexual sense when I decided to take a chance and kiss her. It very quickly led to the start of a sexual adventure I could not have dreamed of really happening, especially to me. We both have raging libidos and pretty vivid sexual imaginations that we are very happy to act out with each other. If you've read previous parts of this ongoing story you know all that already. This part picks up when things had started to take a little turn in a wonderfully new direction. We finally got to spend the whole night, and even a full weekend together.

Saturday morning I woke in Jill's bed, slightly disoriented, both from the unfamiliar surroundings, and from a dream I had been having, but that seemed to still be going on. As my brain focused a bit more I realized where I was and that what I was feeling was Jill under the covers sucking my cock. It was a great feeling, for several reasons.

I lifted the cover and said, "Good morning, Sexy. Couldn't wait for me to wake up?"

"Nope," she replied, smiling up at me. "I decided to have a little breakfast in bed by enjoying this cream filled treat that was poking me in the ass when I woke up. It's really good. Mmmm." she hummed as she returned to sucking on me.

She sucked harder and continued humming intermittently, prompting me to say, "If you keep that up, especially the humming, you're going to get that cream any minute, sweetheart." She responded by smiling and starting to hum an actual tune, while her tongue licked just under my cock head and around its rim. "Oh, that did it. If you want cream, here it comes! Ughhh, aaahhhhh," I groaned as I shot into her mouth.

She smiled at me, but kept sucking until my ejaculation ceased, then slid her lips from my dick. "Mmm," she intoned with satisfaction as she moved her lips up to mine, kissing me deeply, and sharing some of her breakfast treat. "Tasty, aren't you, babe? Was that a good way to wake up?"

"Oh yes, it sure was. Just being next to you is a great way to wake up," I told her. "But I'd intended it to be me waking you in a similar manner, especially after the little scare I gave you last night. I'm really sorry about that."

"Well, you can go ahead and make it up to me now, babe. I wouldn't mind another orgasm this morning, especially from you."

"Another?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah. Your dick against my ass got me started, and I reached down to feel I was pretty wet, which made me more excited. Then I started sucking on your delicious treat and I just couldn't keep myself from rubbing one out, with you in my mouth. So, it's really your fault, but I'm not mad," she snickered.

I moved myself around and began to kiss and lick her wet vulva as I said, "Well, I won't apologize for contributing to your first orgasm of the day and I'm happy to try to give you another. I'll just start my breakfast by eating you. Mmmm, you taste really good, too." She lay back and moaned while my tongue lapped her pussy lips and opening. She caressed my ass, as she loves to do. After a couple minutes I moved my attention to her swollen clit and before too long she was writhing, holding onto my head, and telling me not to stop because she was coming -- in case I hadn't figured that out.

After she came, I moved back up to kiss her mouth and fondle her breast. She rubbed me between my legs as we lay there kissing for a few minutes. She broke off and hopped out of bed, saying, "Gotta pee. Then I'm gonna take a shower, where you can join me if you want." She turned on the water to heat up while she sat on the toilet. I told her I'd be there after I visited the other bathroom. She said she was done and I could pee there in just a moment.

I followed her suggestion and we had a nice shower together, soaping, caressing and massaging each other, but we didn't try to have sex. I don't think either of us really felt the need to right then. I also think we both knew there would probably be plenty of that before too long and most likely in a more comfortable place. In my experience, shower sex isn't really all it's cracked up to be, unless you have the right kind of shower. Even in a fairly large tub shower like hers just isn't great, not that I'd refuse it when the mood is right, mind you.

We finished up and dried off. She put on a robe and dried her long blonde hair. I wrapped a towel around my waist, saying, "I think my shorts are still soaking in the other sink, aren't they. I suppose we can just throw them in the dryer."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about them last night. You looked too nice without them. Why don't you drop that towel and just continue showing me all your goods until we get them dry," she said with a big grin.

"I will if you will, beautiful," I replied.

"Yeah, Ok, I'll do that. It might be fun, or lead to some fun at least," she said dropping her robe. "So, did you have any thoughts about what to do today?"

"No, I hadn't given it any thought, to be honest."

"Well, I just had one. What if we stay here and play nudist all day? No clothes at all for the whole day. We might even go out and do a little sunbathing in the back yard. It's really pretty private if we stay close to the house. The view is limited from one of the neighbors farther into the yard, if they are in their screened pool area. We might come up with some other things do in our birthday suits, too," she said patting my bare ass and giving me a kiss on the back of my neck.

I smiled broadly and said, "Sometimes I think you can read my mind. Sounds like a great idea. It'll certainly be a first for me, but one I'm happy to try, especially with you. Have you ever cooked breakfast in the buff, beautiful?"

"Nope. This is pretty much a first for me, too. Running to the laundry room naked is basically the extent of my nudity outside my bedroom area here. Although I have tried some topless sunbathing outside a couple times, when Becky hasn't been home. But not completely nude, and with a top close by. This will be fun. So, how about some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast? Pour yourself some pineapple juice, babe," she said with a grin. "Can you make the coffee?"

"I'm think I can I'll figure it out. You be careful with that bacon grease, though. Maybe an apron would be acceptable, for safety's sake. Any splatter burns would probably put a damper on some of our other activities."

She started getting everything ready in the kitchen. My cock began to swell at the sight of her bending over to get things out of the fridge. Her ass is gorgeous enough, but the added sight of some lovely dark blonde pussy hair peeking between her legs from behind just set me off. She turned back toward the counter and saw my growing erection. "Oh, something get your attention, babe?" she teased, tapping the underside of my dick so it started to bounce. She giggled, and I responded by doing the same thing to her boobs, watching them jiggle.

Her nipples quickly responded by becoming erect, and that got my cock to do the same. She watched it and moaned, then so did I, and in seconds I had her bent over a kitchen counter and was plunging my erection into her wet cunt from the rear. I pumped away while fondling her tits. She reached between her legs to feel my cock moving in and out, and fondled my balls when they bounced against her ass. Then she started to rub her excited clit. Her moans roused me more and I began moving my hips around as I kept thrusting until I blew my cum in her with a deep groan. I continued to pound her some more until I couldn't any longer, and slid out. She stood, turned back towards me, and said, "That was great, but I'm not quite done yet. And I don't want you juice running out of me down my freshly washed legs and onto the floor, so I think your mouth has some work to finish up, babe."

I looked at her and grinned, lifted her up onto the counter and opened her legs, saying, "My pleasure, sweetheart." She giggled, threw her legs over my shoulders and leaned back. I squatted down and eagerly went to work with my mouth.

I started by teasing her ass with my tongue, but she stopped me, saying, "Ohhh, you know I like that, a lot, but I don't have time for extras right now. I'll have you take care of that for me later, you can count on it. Right now, do my clit and then clean me up after I come, please, babe." So I lapped up through her lips to her clit, sucking on it and thrashing it with my tongue. It didn't take long for her to start pulling my head in, moaning and saying, "Yeah, that's it, ooo, ohhh, yeah. I'm gonna come, babe. Yeah, I'm commminnggg."

As her orgasm waned, I moved my attention down to her slit, and settled on her hole, noisily licking and sucking up my cum and hers. She continued, a little breathlessly, "Yeah, that was very good. And this is good. Clean me up with that dirty mouth. Eat our cum from me. I love to see you enjoying this so much." I knew she did, so I made a noisy show of it for her.

When I was done, my cock was almost hard again. "Oh, poor baby," she said, looking at my growing erection. "He wants some more attention, but he needs to be patient. Just as well, I like to see you naked and aroused. It'll make us both eager to finish up breakfast and then find a way to burn off the calories soon after."

I agreed, a little reluctantly, but it was fun to just be aroused, with my dick sticking out. And watching her watching me was arousing, for both of us. We continued on making breakfast, touching each other at almost every opportunity, and teasingly commenting on various bits of anatomy and their state. Finally, we sat down to eat. Since certain things were now out of sight under the table, we started to cool off a bit before too long. But we both agreed that had been a lot of fun so far.

After finishing breakfast we cleaned up, with plenty of flirting and touching. When done, we hugged in the middle of kitchen and kissed deeply, each holding onto the other's ass, as we both loved to do. When we broke the kiss, Jill looked at me with a sexy smile and said, "I think there was something I said you would need to do later. Well, it's later! Meet me on the couch, Tiger."

I started walking that way as she ran into the laundry room, coming back in a minute with a sheet. "I put your shorts in the washer, with some other things, and grabbed this to cover the couch. I think we probably ought to cover any furniture that can't be easily wiped down before we use it in our present state of dress, or undress," she said. I told her that sounded like an excellent idea, and helped her drape the couch.

She then hopped up on the newly covered cushions, kneeling with her ass toward me and facing over the back. "Come on big boy, time to finish your breakfast and eat my ass. Oh, that sounds so naughty," she giggle," and it turns me on. I never really talked dirty during sex until we started playing together. You've made me such a naughty girl, and I love it!"

"I love it too, Sexy. I love it when you're naughty, and sexy, and we both get so horny. My naughty girl," I said, slapping her ass. It was harder than I intended, and left a hand print for a few seconds.

"OH, ummm, yeah, that can be fun, but it isn't what I need right now. My ass needs your mouth much more than you hand, big boy," she said. Then she opened her legs a bit more and waived her ass back and forth at me, adding, "Maybe some fingers someplace else would be nice too..."

I kissed her ass cheek where I had spanked her, then lightly rubbed her pussy as I knelt down and licked up the length of her ass crack. She moaned and pulled her buttocks open with her hands, begging me to lick her more. I kissed between her cheeks and continued to run my tongue up and down before teasing all around, and flicking it across her eager asshole. She moaned louder and encouraged me to give her even more. My tongue darted in and out of her ass, pushing into her as far as it could.

I could smell her juices flowing from her pussy, and told her how enticing she smelled. I slid two fingers up into her until I found her g-spot. I licked her ass and fingered her cunt as she started to rub her clit with one hand and pull my head into her with the other. Soon she squirmed and moaned uncontrollably, telling me she was about to come and I better not stop. She pushed her ass into my face as her hand pulled me in tightly. Suddenly she shook, her pussy spasmed around my fingers and her anus trembled on my tongue. She pushed me back. I slid my fingers from her wet cavern. As she slumped forward against the back of the couch I kissed her butthole, then each ass cheek.

I sat down beside her and she crumpled across my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her until she regained herself, then we kissed, deeply and lovingly. Eventually she said, "That was really something. Oh yeah. I'll be sure to return that favor later today, and make you shoot a huge load in my mouth, or all over me, or maybe all over us both. I'm gonna eat your ass and then rub your prostate `till you explode."

"I'll be sure to hold you to that promise," I told her, my cock twitching at the thought.

"You know something I'd like to see you do, babe?" she asked, her head buried in my chest. "I've been thinking about this some lately. I'm not sure why, but I'd like to see you jerk off for me sometime. I want to see you make yourself come for me and shoot it...I don't know where exactly. Maybe a facial. That never really interested me before, but with you it could be fun. I'd have a great view of you jerking off for me and of your cum shooting out.

"Or you could shoot on my boobs, and then lick them clean. I'd like that! Or on my ass, and then lick that. But then I can't really see you do it," she added, mournfully. "Maybe on yourself, so I can lick it up off you. Or maybe right into my open mouth. Yeah that would be good. And then you'd have to do it again some time so you can shoot it someplace different," she smiled.

"You are so fucking hot sometimes. No, most of time," I corrected myself. "I'm not sure why watching me jerk off would turn you on, but I suppose I like seeing you with your fingers in your bush, so, I guess it makes sense. Maybe sometime we could masturbate together, for each other to watch."

We shifted on the couch, still snuggling but in a more comfortable position. "So, what else do you want me to do for you, or with you, or..."

"I'm not sure right now," she replied. "We've done quite a few new things, and several oldies but goodies. I asked you about your fetishes once and you said it was easier to tell me what you didn't want to do. That sort of puzzled me then, and didn't give the dirty thrill I was probably really seeking, but I get it now, since you asked ME for a list.

"Let me follow your lead and start with what I don't want, most of it being the same as you. You know, that was another thing that turned me on about you that first day we fooled around; that we really did seem to be on the same page with some kinky stuff.

"Anyway, I agree that incest is out! We are not involving Becky at all in our playtime. I'm not even into parent child role play, either; sorry, but you're not gonna be my Daddy. Maybe kissing cousins, though," she teased, giving me a kiss.

"I'm not into real pain, but those spanks were just enough to be erotic. Being taken over your knee was fun and pretty hot, too; I'm sure I'll enjoy returning that favor. I liked our dominance and submission play, from both sides. It felt empowered being in charge. I felt desired and even kind of free when submitting to you, although that sounds counterintuitive or something. I guess not needing to make decisions or really think too much, other than to do what you directed, was kind of freeing, for a time. It's sort of odd, maybe, but it was really fun. I'd agree, however, that I don't want it to be any kind of standard behavior for our relationship. Continual give and take, back and forth, is more fun.

"That said, I do think I may wanna try being tied up, and or tying you up. Each of us teasing and taking what we want from the one who is restrained. You, know what, a blindfold would probably be fun, but I don't think a gag would be. Can't talk dirty with a gag in, or do some other important things with your mouth."

"Oh yes, I agree. There may have been times when I could have wished you were gagged, but not during sex," I joked. "But, you know, there is some kinda gag thing with a dildo sticking out that you might have fun on, I think."

She tweaked my nipple and said, "I hope you were joking about wishing I was gagged. But, I could see using that dido gag on either one of us. On the other hand, when I sit on your face I'd probably rather have your tongue working me than a fake dick, and if I fuck your ass with something, I'd probably rather do it another way, with more control and a better view. So, I think we can write that one off.

"So, where was I with the no-no's? Uh, well, confirming that scat play is not something that has any appeal, nor does drinking pee. But I confess, this morning I had the thought of telling you to get in the shower with me and taking your leak there, maybe with me holding your dick for you. I don't know why, but I want to hold it while you pee sometime. It's kinda embarrassing to admit," she said shyly, "but I also thought that I might wanna feel the warm pee run over me, like on my boobs or ass or something. Well, it seemed erotic when it popped into my mind at the time."

"Hmm, believe it or not," I said, "I had a similar thought, about peeing on you in the shower, or you peeing over my cock or something. It's definitely kinky, but pretty erotic for some reason. Maybe because of the 'naughty' taboo, or the warm liquid, or both. I don't know but it is kinda appealing and since we both had the same idea, we should put that on our 'to try' list. I'm really glad we can tell each other those thoughts without being too embarrassed to say it. Thank you Sweetheart," I said, giving her a kiss.

"And I agree," I continued, "that peeing in the mouth, or even the face, has no appeal. Nor does any scat, but as I said before, accidents happen and we shouldn't be embarrassed if, or when, they do. One of these days some butt toy is going to come out with more on it than it went in with, and we'll need to just take it in stride. We've dealt with worse when taking care of our patients. Last night reminded me that it's probably a really good idea to have a paper towel and or receptacle of some kind handy when we remove those toys."

"Yup, sure, if we remember in the heat of the moment," she said. "Sometimes you work me up enough that I'm not thinking ahead, at least not about practical things like that. But I did remember to cover this couch earlier, even though my pussy was almost dripping!

"Anyway, speaking of butt toys, playing with you like that, and other ways, got me thinking that I may want to try anal sex with you. My husband tried it once with me. I think we were drunk, or I was at least, but it wasn't a great experience for me. I don't think there was enough prep, and I was probably too uptight about things like that at the time, and he was thicker than you. That's something I like about your cock." I looked at her a bit puzzled.

Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers