Lucky Over 40 Ch. 07: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, never did." Not sure exactly why, just never thought of it at the time, I guess. With cell phone cameras it's easy, but I don't usually have my phone in hand when I'm having sex. Never got, or sent, any selfies, either. Come to think of it, never did any clothed selfies, alone or together, with anyone. Maybe we'll have to do some. Not sure I'm into the sex videos though. I'd rather DO it with you than re-watch us doing it."

"Hmm, yeah, I think I get that," she said. "Maybe we could do one to send to Deejay, though. You know, an instructional video," she said with a rather evil grin. She was just teasing, or so I hoped.

"I don't think that would be nice while she doesn't have a decent partner. And I really don't want to see us posted on the web! You know I'm not much of an exhibitionist, and you shouldn't be either."

"Just have to be careful where you point the camera," she said with a grin. "Have you ever done it in front of a mirror, or under one," she giggled. "Seriously, I like watching you go in and out of me, and I think that might be hot. Maybe that's why I wonder about video, but watching it live would be better. It was hot watching you eat Jill-2 right in front of me. I could do that again," she winked. "Would you want to see me sucking off some guy in front of you?"

"Nope, don't think I would," I replied quickly, but matter-of-factly. "I'd rather you do ME, for one thing. If you want another guy, you can do that, we're not 'exclusive' -- and you arranged it for me, more than once -- but I don't want to be there if you do."

"Ooo, jealous are you?" she teased. "Do you want me all to yourself? Or are you insecure, babe? You shouldn't be. I'm really, really into you, Tiger. I did marry young and I haven't had a lot of sexual partners, but I'm also not looking to build up my resume at this point in life. I know a good thing when I have it and I'm happy, babe." She stood up and pulled me up by the face to give me a kiss across the table.

"I'm very, very flattered," I said, quite honestly. "If you did want to play around with someone else, I won't stand in your way, but I don't think I'd be thrilled about it. And I certainly wouldn't set it up, like some people do."

She laughed a little, and said "Ok, I got that. But I don't mind with those two, and I trust you to come home to me, big boy. I'd prefer you not cruising the dating sites while we're seeing each other -- you aren't are you? But, I thought the little trysts I sort of arranged would be fun for you. AND, I was helping out a friend at the time."

"Oh, were you? And no, I'm not on the dating sites anymore. Well, that's not quite true, I go on once in a while to be sure there's no messages I should reply to by saying, 'sorry, I'm taken.' So far, that hasn't been an issue since there aren't any messages."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that," she said with a thoughtful look. "You're very polite and thoughtful, aren't you? I think I'll just alter my profile to say 'taken,' or put it in hibernation, or something."

"Maybe too polite sometimes. You have a much better idea. That's what I'll do the next chance I get. I'm very much taken by you, and have absolutely no need to look elsewhere. But if I did, you're a better source for arranging my hook-ups than those sites are!" I teased her.

We had finished our dinner and were just finishing our glasses of wine as we chatted. Then we cleaned up everything, still chatting away. Jill wondered how Becky was doing at her concert, and who all she went with. "I don't think she's dating anyone steady right now, but I bet there are some guys involved. I just want her to be smart, and safe. Hey, you don't REALLY think she was here last night when we were fooling around, do you?"

"No," I said with a little chuckle. "I couldn't really recall if I saw her car there or not, but when I brought it up I was half messing with you. I felt bad when you seemed to panic and I was gonna try to make it up to you in the morning, but you woke first and...well..."

"Oh you dirty...," she said, half angry and half playing. "That was mean, and bad." She paused, smiled a bit and continued, "Yeah, you were a bad boy. Do you know what happens to bad boys? They get their bottoms spanked," she said, with a glint in her eye, and big swat to my backside. "You bend over right there young man and stick out that bottom for me."

I bent over, with my hands on the table, and pushed my ass back. I kinda liked this idea, and was getting aroused enough that my cock was getting a bit firm, but I was also a little concerned about her getting carried away. I was trying to watch to be sure she didn't pull out a wooden spoon or something. But instead, she came up by me and rubbed my ass with one hand while she took hold of my cock with the other

"Hmm, what have we here? Someone looks like they want to participate, too," she said while taking hold of my cock, which stiffened more in her hand. She stroked my dick and rubbed my ass, then suddenly spanked me, once on each cheek, much like what I had done to her, before. "You deserve that, you naughty boy," she said sternly, and immediately gripped my cock more firmly and stroked it several times. "And you deserve this, your lovely naughty boy," she said with a soft and sexy voice as she stroked me.

She continued to hold my cock while her other hand paid attention to my ass. She alternated between the spanking and stroking, with her voice alternated between stern and sexy saying, "Bad boy. Naughty boy. You're a very bad boy. You're such a naughty boy. You deserve a spanking. You're so nice and hard," etc. I don't know where this idea came to her from, but I marveled at how she could surprise me with new erotic play, and it certainly was having an effect on me.

Just as I thought she might make me come, she stopped, let go of me and said, "Well, I think you've had enough, and I hope you learned your lesson." She walked away, then looked back over her shoulder, smiling and started to giggle. She went to the couch and sat down. "Now, you were going to make it up to me this morning, were you? I think you can still do that, right now. Come on over here and put that naughty mouth to work making me come." She spread her legs and beckoned me with one hand while the other pointed to and then stroked her pussy.

I moaned, "Yes mam," as I stood and walked toward her. "I was so close to coming, you little devil. Oh, look at this pre-cum leaking from me." I wiped the end of my dick with my hand, and held it out to her, bringing it to her mouth as I approached. She took my hand and licked it.

"Mmm, yes, I felt that just before I stopped," she said with a grin. "You deserved that punishment. But you know I'll make you come later, don't you? In the meantime, finish your consolation to me." She pulled my hand down, to direct me to get on the floor between her open legs, as she pulled her feet up to the seat cushion, opening herself widely to me.

"I think it may also be my consolation PRIZE," I said, as I sank down, gazing at her delicious snatch spread before me. I moved my face in close and inhaled deeply, saying. "Mmm, you smell so good, and look so lovely. I can see my punishment was very enjoyable to you, considering how wet and fragrant you are, milady." I cupped her ass with my hands and moved my mouth in closer.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, trying to tease her some as I also tried to hold myself back from just diving in to lap up all the delectable wetness right in front of me. My cock was starting to twitch and I wanted to stroke it, but kept my hands on her ass. She let me tease her with soft kisses for a short time, and then said, "Mm, that's nice, but you need to stop playing and get started on your chores, bad boy. Now eat me. And I can see your cock bobbing away, looking for attention. Its' so cute, but leave him be, don't touch him, understand?"

"Yes, mam, I'll get right to my chores, mam." I licked her lips from the bottom of her slit to the top and down the other side, then back up that side and down the other. I repeated this again, mopping up all the dew that was gathered there. I was avoiding her open vagina and her clit, which was starting to peek out from under its hood. Then I licked the wetness that had run down her perineum, but avoided coming near her ass crack, which I knew also hungered for my attention.

"Oh fuck, you are good, and you know how to tease me," she moaned. "Ok, if you start giving me what I really need you can touch yourself, too. But don't make yourself come; I want to be able to watch that, babe. Now lick me where you know I want it, please," she pleaded.

"Gladly," I said. I slowly and firmly licked from the bottom of her butt crack, across her pulsating pucker, up her taint, across her pussy, running my tongue all around the edges of the opening once, then up to her clit, circling it and then flicking my tongue across it for several seconds. It was all simply delightful, for both of us.

"Oh, fuuuck, that feels sooo good," she moaned. "I know why Deejay and Jill-2 want more time with you. Yeah, you are good at this. I hope you like it at least half as much as I do, then I know you are a happy boy. Hhhmmm."

"MMmm, yeesss," I mumbled into her pussy, "I do love doing this for you." I licked around her clit and then reversed direction, repeating my attentions though her labia, around her open pussy, across her perineum, down her crack and to her asshole. This time my hands pulled on her butt cheeks to open her more and I started to tongue fuck her ass. She squirmed and moaned.

After a minute or so I licked backup up to her pussy. As my tongue moved in and out and all about her gaping cunt, I pressed a thumb into her ass. She moaned more, put her legs over my shoulders, and grasped my head with her hands pulling me in as she shoved herself back onto my face as best she could. "Oooohhhhh, fuuuuuck, yeah. Eat me, baby. I love it when you eat me."

After a couple minutes eating her juicy cunt, she wanted more. "My clit, oh do my clit, please. Suck me. Make me come for you, baby," she began to beg.

"As you wish," I said, and shifted my mouth to cover her swollen nub. I ran my tongue in circles around it, then sucked it into my mouth. My hand that was not engaged with her asshole moved to insert its middle two fingers in her sopping snatch, curving up to stroke her g-spot. I began to hum as I sucked her clit, and flicked my tongue over it.

"Aaaaahhhh, fuck, that's goooooood," she moaned and squirmed. Her legs and hands were clamped on my head. She was so clenched that I had trouble rubbing inside her pussy. I felt her ass throbbing around my thumb, her pussy began to twitch on my fingers, her legs started to shake and she moaned deeply, "Ooooooooooo. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuk meeeeeeeee. Ooooohhhhhhh." She exhaled long and hard.

I backed off my attention on her clit and extracted my fingers from her cunt. She was incredibly wet, and I slid my mouth down to her pussy, in an open mouth kiss, tasting her juices. It seemed like she had her own cum that had flowed from her. It tasted different than her normal arousal, a bit more salty, but different than mine. Interesting...

"Oh, babe, that was so good," she said softly and with a big exhale. "Bring that poor swollen cock up here and let me suck it for you."

"No," I said, while standing. "As incredibly nice as that would be, I think it needs to go in that hot cunt and fuck you, right now!"

"Oh, that sound's good, too," she said, eagerly. "As much as I'd love to taste you and feel you in my mouth, I love your dick in my pussy, and it's feeling a little empty and hungry, even after that great orgasm you just gave me. By the way, I like hearing you talk so dirty to me. I like it a lot when you talk sweet and sexy and loving to me, but dirty is really good, too!"

I held my cock in my hand and rubbed the swollen head on her wet labia. I was going to tease her more, but I couldn't take it. I needed to put that hot rod in her wet hole and shove it in as deep as I could. I needed to feel her pussy grab hold of it, as I stroked it in and out. I pushed in with a moaning groan of pleasure. She moaned as well, her legs bent up with her feet back on the couch cushion. I thrust in and out deeply. Not too fast, but not slow either. I was savoring the movement in her wet, warm and wonderfully satisfying vagina. Oh, it felt so very good.

Unfortunately, to fuck her this way, I had to sort of squat down, and it was not very comfortable. After perhaps a minute or so, I told her, "I love this, Princess, but the position isn't working well right now and I'll cramp up if I try to continue. We need to move."

"Let me get on my knees here and you take me from behind. I know you like that, and so do I, Tiger," she said, obviously eager to please and be pleased.

"No, Princess, I'm taking you to your bed where we can be comfortable, and fuck and sleep and fuck the night away. But I may still take you from behind when we get there," I said with a grin.

I pulled out of her, however reluctantly, and as she stood I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, where we did just as I predicted. We fucked, we slept, we fucked again, we slept some more. In short, we made love and slept in each other's arms through the night. It had been a day like neither of us had ever had before. But, we might have again. Tomorrow is another day.

Check out for part 8 to see how Sunday went, and how our adventure continued...