Lucky Over 40 Ch. 08: Weekend Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at my place, and went in to collect some stuff, mostly to make it look to Becky like I'd had other clothes and hadn't spent all day Saturday naked with her mother. Let alone the other stuff that went along with that.

One thing I really wanted was my laptop. I wanted to be able to check my email and to edit my on-line personal ad to say I was taken. Very much taken. I also thought we might want to look, together, at some adult sites I know. It was fun to watch porn with her yesterday, and maybe we'd act out some more of what we watched...

I grabbed some stuff, and she tried to grab the "stuff" in my shorts as she kissed me. I don't know what got her going, but she was obviously horny. There is just no way I can refuse her when she gets like that, so I kissed her, slid my hands inside her shorts and groped her ass. She moaned and grabbed hold of my cock through my shorts. "Hmm, can he come out to play, Tiger, I think he wants to?" she whispered in my ear right before she stuck her tongue in it.

"You know he always wants to play with you. Or have you play with him. Or just be some place inside you. Fuck you are so hot!" I said with my usual suave charm. Ok, so I'm not suave....

Before long we were both naked on my bed. She was straddling me and leaning down with her breasts in my face. I was going crazy licking and nibbling and sucking on her nipples. She was grinding my cock against her vulva. In due course, she took hold of my cock and pushed it against her swollen pussy lips, until it slid right in. I was in heaven, surrounded by her hot, wet, pussy and her riding me.

My brain was on sensory overload as I played with her beautiful perky tits as she moved around on my dick, deep in her pussy. I had trouble fully concentrating on one or the other, and then my ass began to vibrate. That little minx had turned on the bullet vibe I forgot we were both wearing. Well, shit, two could play that game!

I turned on her vibe with my super-duper secret decoder ring remote control. (Ok, it's just a remote you can wear on your finger, but it reminded me of those things that came in cereal boxes long ago -- before my time. No, really, it was.) She laughed and kissed the top of my head as I continued mouthing her tits. She wiggled on my cock and I stared to feel a little hum against it. I bumped the intensity on her vibe up one step. She moaned and I felt stronger vibrations on the underside of my cock, as she was pumping up and down on it. It felt really good, and she was moaning more, which got me even hotter.

"Oh Princess," I moaned back to her, finally taking my lips off her breast. "That's right on my dick, on the really sensitive part. Oh man. Oh, I may come any minute. Shit, I'm not ready to COME...FUCK..." and that was it, I shot into her.

"Hmmm, Tiger," she said to me, so sexily, "I think that was your doing, not mine. You control the one in my ass. But now that you've come, I'll shut yours off, so you can concentrate on finishing ME off." She leaned down and kissed me as the vibrations in my ass suddenly stopped.

"Yes, Princess, your wish is my command," I replied. She moved off my spent dick and crawled up to put her sopping pussy in my face. Her delicious scent and taste soon filled my senses as she rode my mouth. I licked at her pussy eagerly, greedily, lapping up her juice, and soon tasted my own, mixed with hers.

I sucked on her pussy to clean her out, and then she shifted so that I was sucking on her clit. After a bit she began to moan and squirm on my face, then started to buck, saying, "Yeah, yeah, suck my clit, babe. Oh, I'm gonna come. Come on you face. Yeah, yeah YEAH, OOOoohhhhh." And she let out a long deep exhale as she tightened her legs on either side of my head with her back arched rearward. Shortly after that she rolled off me and sat on the bed leaning back against the headboard.

She let out another long exhalation through pursed lips, like a sigh, and said "You do give me my best orgasms, Tiger. I was very close to coming on your cock, especially with that vibe going too. But your mouth always does it for me. I do love that." She slid down and rolled over, half on top of me, kissing me deeply but gently. Her hand began to play with my cock, waking it again. My hand groped her ass, with my fingers feeling the wetness still between her legs. I was getting hard once more.

She swung a leg over me and guided my cock back into her pussy, slowly and gently grinding her hips around on me. "Mmmm. You feel so good in me. Even if we don't come from it, I just like feeling you in there."

But as I was starting to think I'd really like a second round of fucking, her cell phone made some noise. "Was that your alarm? Did you set it for another fuck?" I teased.

"No, but that's not a bad idea," she replied, smiling. "It's a text. Could be Becky, so I better check it."

While still slowly moving on my cock she reached for her phone on the nightstand. "Oh, it's Jill-2. Wants to know if we're up yet and doing anything," she giggled. "I'm calling her to tell her, yeah, we're doing something," she said giggling more.

Before I could protest she was saying, "Hi Jill. Yeah, were up. He's really up, and we're doing IT, ya know what I mean?" I groaned in mild disbelief at her and she just wiggled a little harder on my cock.

"Yeah, I'm on top, squirming on his cock right now. He just gave me a great oral orgasm a couple minutes ago, after he came in me. Hey, I'm putting you on speaker."

Suddenly we heard Jill-2 saying, "No, don't do that! Don't use the speaker phone."

"Too late, Jill," I warned her.

"Damn," she replied. "Well, Hi Rob. Um, I didn't mean to interrupt your fun. I was just calling Jill to see if, well, to, um, well, to see if you could meet me and help me with something. But this isn't a good time for you so it'll keep 'til some other time. Enjoy your ride, Jill. And you too, Rob. I bet little Robbie's gonna get a work out from her today."

"No, no. What can we help you with?" Jill rolled off me and continued, "We're happy to help you. What do you need?" she asked, with a little concern on her voice.

"Oh, no. It isn't anything urgent, or important. But it is a NEED," she said, emphasizing that last word. "Oh shit," she said with resignation. "It's just that ever since Rob 'returned the favor' for me the other night I've been worked up. I've been thinking about him eating my ass, like I teased him about doing. Well, I wanted to ask if you, or if he, could meet me at the shop before we open today and maybe if he would..."

Before she could finish my Jill piped up with, "Hell yeah! We, eerr, HE can do that, can't cha babe?" and she kissed me before I could say anything. "We're at his place so it'll take a while to get there."

Jill-2 said she was also at home and that it was a little bit of a drive for her as well. She asked where we were coming from, and when Jill told her where I lived she laughed and said, "Sounds like we're almost neighbors. I'm less than 5 minutes from there. How about you just come over here, and save me getting dressed," she laughed.

"Great idea," my Jill said. "We'll be there in less than ten. I bet his mouth is watering already, and his pecker probably will be soon enough," she added with more giggling, and hung up. "Come on, babe, get dressed. You've got to go help out a friend!" I got up, shaking my head, and got dressed in a different pair of shorts and golf shirt than the ones from Friday, but I skipped any underwear, figuring why bother.

This whole "helping a friend" by being loaned out for sexual services was so weird and surreal to me. But then again, it had also been a lot of fun. And Jill was coming along, too, so I would probably get to watch her watching us again. She really liked that the last time, and it could be fun.

On the short drive over we didn't really talk about that, but we did talk a little about her offering my "services" to other's without asking or even checking with me. I did admit that, so far, it had worked out well, and it was some very good sex, but I still had reservations about this being a regular occurrence. She agreed that she would check with me "next time." Next time? So, is she PLANNING on a next time? If so, has she already planned it? By that point, we were at Jill-2's place.

It was a nice looking old house, probably built in the 1920s, what they call a bungalow down here. We stepped up on the large porch and Jill-2 was opening the door before we even knocked. She was dressed in an oriental kind of short, silk robe that barely covered her shapely ass, and was open enough in font to display some very nice cleavage, apparently not restrained by a bra. Despite our two previous rather intimate encounters, I had still never gotten to see anything of her tits.

"Come on in and make yourselves comfortable in the front room," she said. "I'm really sorry I called at a bad time, but I really, very appreciative of your coming over to help..., well, to take care of me, Rob.

"I'm a little embarrassed `cause I don't really have a right to ask you to do this," she continued, as we went inside. "You didn't make the offer, I just teased you about eating my ass 'later.' But, well, I've been going nuts `cause I'm so fucking horny. You sort of started it -- not that I'm blaming you in any way -- but that blow job I gave you last week, got me going, sort of. Then working in a sex store can really play on you, especially when your libido is already worked up. The kicker was the really nice orgasm you gave me on Friday. It acted more like an appetizer than it did to satisfy my hunger. And all Jill's stories about you kept running through my mind..."

"I get it, Jill, don't worry about it," I said, trying to make her relax. "I think we both know which Jill is REALLY responsible for your predicament," I said with a wink to her and a teasing glare to my Jill.

"I'll go out on a limb here by saying that eating you out was really hot for me, too. And the idea that you planted in my mind then, of eating your sexy ass, has also been turning me on some ever since. But, unlike you, I've had this other gorgeous ass to satisfy me in the meantime. Anyway, since the owner of said gorgeous ass started all this, and then volunteered me again today, I am truly very happy to help you out any way I can."

"Ok, I'll take some responsibility for this," my Jill said. "I'm really sorry to get you worked up, but I know he can help. And maybe he can help with more than just eating your ass, if you need it. Maybe you two can set up a play date for later this week, or something," she offered with a big grin, then froze and looked at me, adding "I mean if it's Ok with you, Tiger. I'm sure it is, right?"

I laughed and said, "Well, so much for checking with me first! But since I have your permission, even encouragement, yeah, it's Ok with me. Assuming that's what this Jill here wants."

"Sorry, I got carried away, wanting to help Jill out," my Jill said, and bit sheepishly. "Oh, he calls you Jill Two, by the way. Just so you know. It can get confusing."

"Yeah, I be it can," Jill-2 said. "He can call me anything he wants if he's gonna help me out like this. Jill Two works, but we can come up with something else if you like. I'm a little overwhelmed with your generosity, both of you. I'm pretty sure I understand what's in it for Rob," she winked at me. "But Jill -- or is it Jill One? What's in it for you? Why share your boyfriend so easily?"

"Well, it's not that 'easily' believe me. I wouldn't do this with just anyone. And are you my 'boyfriend'?" my Jill directed at me. "I guess so, huh? Just seems like a weird term at our age. Well, you know you're really more than that.

"But Jill," she continued, "We don't really have...well, I don't know what we have, since were still kinda new with each other. It's just, I like helping people. And I knew you would both enjoy it, and I trust him, and...well, it seemed like a good the thing to do, especially for you. So that's what I get out of it; knowing I helped someone I like and knowing you both had fun.

"Oh, and if I get to watch...," she added. "I really liked watching him give you that orgasm. It was so hot I almost rubbed myself during it. Can I watch now? Oh, and no, I'm not Jill One, just Jill, I guess."

"Hey you can watch, Just Jill," Jill-2 giggled. "You can jill off while you watch, or you can join in, as far as I'm concerned. Just so you know, I'm not Bi, but I have done a little extra fooling around in a three way before, if that's what you want. I just want to get my ass eaten by this stud, and have him give me another good orgasm. Hey, can we get started before I start dripping down my leg thinking about it?"

"Girl on girl isn't what I'm into, or looking for, either," my Jill said. "But we've done a few things I wasn't looking for, so I might be willing to try something," she giggled, shyly. "I might join in, or I might jerk myself off. Did you say jill off?"

"Yeah, guys jerk off, or jack off and girls jill off," Jill-2 said, chuckling.

"Holy shit, I'm up to my eyes in Jills and jilling," I said with a smirk.

"You're up to your mouth in them, or will be, if we get our way, Stud," Jill-2 said giggling with my Jill.

"Crap, I'm in the middle of girl-talk, or about to be, aren't I?" I said.

"You're about to be in the middle of a girl's ass, I hope," my Jill said. "Why don't you two get going? But you're over dressed, babe," she said with a big smile.

"Oh, am I," I threw back. "My mouth is already undressed, and that's all I really need isn't it?"

I knew what she wanted, and that Jill-2 might, also, but I wanted to play with her. On the other hand, my dick was already getting hard at the thought of eating Jill-2's ass, and doing it in front of my Jill. I'm was never really into being an exhibitionist, nor did I think I wanted a three way, but this was sort of heading in those directions, and it was all very arousing. So was Jill-2 in that skimpy robe, which she just untied, showing her shaved and swollen pussy and her large firm breasts with big erect nipples.

"Hey, I'm stripping down," Jill-2 said, "so should you. I think we both want to see if you're really UP for this, stud. I bet you are, and as I recall, it looks good that way; very good. So, let's see it." My Jill was nodding in agreement.

I really didn't need any more encouragement to let my dick loose. It wasn't quite fully erect yet, but it was well on its way, and once I dropped my shorts, it visibly grew some. As the girls gave their verbal approval, I removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes and shorts.

Jill-2 was looking at my manhood and said, "Yes, looking good. Let's head to the bedroom, stud." She took hold of my cock and led me to her bedroom. This was only the second time I had been led by my cock like a leash, and I was getting to like it. It was fun to have a sexy woman want you like that.

Once in the bedroom, she got on the bed, naked on all fours, with her ass facing me near the foot of the bed. My Jill sat in a chair nearby, moving it slightly to have a better view.

"Mmm, mmm," I said. "That certainly looks good enough to eat and my mouth is watering." I knelt on the floor, spread her butt cheeks with my hands and moved my mouth right to her pussy, licking up to her ass. "Mmm, and that's not the only thing that's watering. Damn, this is even better than it looks."

"Glad you like it," Jill-2 said. "It's all yours to enjoy, so eat up. Eat my ass good, stud."

I did as she asked, first kissing and licking each full ass cheek before diving in and licking at her asshole, kissing it, pushing my tongue in it. My hands massaged her nice firm, round, cheeks. She wiggled her ass as I licked, and pushed it into me when my tongue pushed into her dark hole. I moved my thumbs down so they rubbed on her labia; her very wet and sensitive pussy lips. She was moaning now, "Aaahhh. AAHhhh. Oohhh. Yeeeeaahhhh. Aaaaahhh. ..."

I concentrated on her eager butthole, occasionally straying to kiss and nibble her ass cheek or lick up and down her crack. My tongue flicked and teased at her hole, then darted in and out, until I dug in as deep as it could go and wormed around. When she seemed like she was going nuts on it, I'd back off and kiss her hole, then lick broadly, before flicking and teasing again. Occasionally I sucked on her. A couple times I slapped her ass as I was teasing. She seemed to like everything I did, often asking for more. My Jill was silent and out of my field of vision as I concentrated on that beautiful ass.

After several minutes of this, I needed a short break, and I wanted a different access. I leaned back, swatted her ass fairly hard, once on each side, and said, "Time to roll over so I can finish this up right, and make you cum. Get on your back, pull those legs up to your tits and gimme that hot piece of tail. I want to see how wet and tasty those pussy lips are now. See how hard my cock is."

I stood and slowly stroked my cock. My Jill was also standing, with one foot on the chair and her hand inside the wide leg of her shorts rubbing her pussy. She said, "I want to suck that beautiful cock, but it looks SO hot when you stand there and stroke it like that. Oh shit, I'm so wet, and I'm gonna cum watching this."

Jill-2 rolled over and pulled her legs up by her chest, spread wide apart, so her tits, as well as everything between her thighs, were on full display. She was obviously very wet and looked so inviting. I wanted to eat that pussy too, but I needed to give her ass some more care. What I really wanted was to plunge my cock into her cunt, but that wasn't part of the arrangement, at least not yet.

"Fuck, he does look good stroking that cock," Jill-2 said. "But get over here and eat me. You promised to make me cum. I need you to make me cum, stud."

"Yeah, make us both come, Tiger," my Jill added, apparently rubbing herself harder. "Hey, give me the remote for my vibe, please babe. I wanna get a little more stimulation while I watch you."

I had actually forgotten we were both still wearing the bullet vibrators in our asses. I took off the ring and handed it to her, saying, "Enjoy, Princess. Be good about mine, though, please. I need to be able to concentrate on Jill-2's needs right now."

"Ok, babe, for her sake," she said with a grin.

I knelt on the bed and took one of her breasts in my mouth, licking and sucking on the big hard nipple for several seconds before doing the same to the other. While I did that, my dick bumped against her pussy, so I let it rub up and down against her wetness. Jill-2 moaned, loudly, "Oohhh, fuuuck. Aaaahhh, yeeeaaah. Mmmmmmm." My Jill was making similar sounds, but quieter.

After no more than maybe half a minute, Jill-2 said, "That's nice, all of it is very nice, but I need you to eat my cunny right now."

My Jill said, "Your what?"

"Her cunny, as in cunnilingus," I offered, as I repositioned myself to fulfil her request. "It's from the Latin for vulva, as I recall. It's actually a kind of pretty word for such a pretty thing," I said as I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and having a quick look before moving in with my mouth. "And I'm very happy to give it the attention it desires."

"Your explanation is spot on," Jill-2 replied. "Aaahh, and your mouth is on the right spot, too. Oh, yessss, that'ssss iiit. Uuugghhmm, spot on, stud," she moaned.

I moved off her pussy and kissed her inner thighs, then around her bald vulva, before putting my open mouth back over her pussy, swirling my tongue around the opening and sticking it in her. I kissed, licked, sucked, and tongue fucked her for several minutes. She softly moaned her approval, "Ohhhh, yes. Uuumm huuuhmm. Gooood," etc.

I slid up to cover her clit and tease it before sucking on it for a few seconds. I pulled my mouth off her little prick with a popping, kissing kind of sound, then sucked it for a few seconds and popped off it again the same way. I did that several times. Each time I popped her clit from between my lips, Jill-2 bucked up at me saying, "Oh fuck. Fuuck. Fuuuuck," moaning it a little longer each time.