Lucky Over 40 Ch. 08: Weekend Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pates were ready she said, "Can we take this outside, Tiger, and maybe you can do some more of that later."

We went out on her smallish patio. It was maybe 20 feet across and about 10 feet deep, with a portion of roof that extended over most of it. Beyond that was a nice open yard, maybe 25 yards across by 35 yards deep. The neighbor on one side had a tall fence, and the one at the back, on the next street, had a slightly lower fence. You could only see the roofs of their houses, so there was no view into or out of their spaces. The other neighbor had a low row of bushes on the property line, and a windowless section of the building that extended out, so only the back half of their yard was visible from to us from there, and visa-versa.

Jill set her plate down on the patio table and walked out about ten feet onto the grass with her glass of wine. "You have to come out here before you can begin to see their screened in pool," she said, looking toward the neighbor without a fence. "You see it's pretty private for sunbathing, if you want to. I usually roll a chaise lounge out on the grass and relax. Becky and her friends often just use a blanket. I've done it topless a couple times. Becky does more of that, I'm pretty sure."

Stepping out past her I saw the enclosed pool area was connected to their house and took up the first part of their yard. The screening was dark, but not opaque. You had to go fairly far into Jill's yard to see much of the pool inside.

We sat on the patio with our light lunch and wine. "Someday I want to do some nice landscaping with more plantings out here," she remarked. "Make a pretty little garden I guess. My dad planted that lemon tree and the grapefruit. I love having them to remind me of him. I just haven't gotten around to doing anything else with it."

"I like it, Jill. I like the privacy, but am glad you don't have fences on all sides, so it's not like a being in a big box. I think the idea of some garden landscaping would make it really pretty, and even more tranquil. But that kind of work can get pretty pricey."

"Yeah, that's not really a problem. I'll explain about it sometime," she said.

We chatted about other things while we ate our little lunch and sipped the wine. After a while, she stretched out her legs and playfully put her feet on my leg, not quite reaching my lap. I ate my last cracker and piece of cheese, took another sip of wine, and then began to rub her foot.

"Ohhh," she sighed, "that feels wonderful. I wasn't meaning for you to do that, I just wanted to be touching you when I put my feet up there."

"That's fine," I replied. "I guess I just want to be touching you, too. And I figured you might like this." I used my thumbs to massage the ball of her foot. When she sighed again and indicated that she did, I moved one hand to her other foot, so I was massaging them both at once. I slid my hands down to press and rub on her arches, then back to the area below her toes.

"Oh, that feels great," she said, tipping her head back and closing her eyes. "It's kinda sensuous, almost erotic."

"Far be it from me to try to get erotic with you at all," I teased, as I took the toes of each foot in my hands and rubbed them between all my fingers. "Just hoping it feels good."

"Oh it does feel good, very good," she said almost in a moan. I leaned down and brought one foot to my mouth, kissing the ball gently, then each toe once, and finally taking her big toe in my mouth and sucking on it gently. "Oh, OH, damn that's really nice," she said, lifting her head and opening her eyes to watch me.

"I don't think anyone has ever sucked on my toe before," she said, with some wonderment and amusement. "Fuck, now that is definitely getting erotic. I like this kind of foot job! Damn you're good. Do you have a foot fetish you haven't told me about?"

I laughed, "No, not at all. But you have nice feet, I've heard this can be, hmm, stimulating, and it just seemed like something I wanted to try right now."

"But aren't my feet all sweaty and gross after that walk," she said, starting pull her foot back."

I held onto it, kissed it again and said, "Eh, a little salty tasting I guess, but it's just another of your varied body flavors. I like the way you taste. All of you, so far. You should know that by now." I sucked all of the toes of that foot into my mouth, but it was a bit much, since, being so tall, her feet are not exactly dainty. I sucked on just the two small toes, and worked my way back to her big toe again, sucking and running my tongue around and over it. It reminded me of the way she sucks the head of my cock.

"Oh, damn, Rob," she said, with a sigh. "This is amazing. You're doing that almost like it's my clit, or like I suck your beautiful cock."

I laughed again, "I was just thinking that seems like how you suck on my little head. Shit, I really do believe you read my mind."

"Hey, your 'little head' isn't very little, remember that. And I love it, and love sucking it, and... Shit, I'm getting wet. Between your mouth on me and my thinking of your delicious cock, I'm getting horny. If this didn't feel so good right now, I'd yank those shorts off you and devour your cock this instant."

"As much as I'd like that, and don't want to deprive you of a treat. And I think he could still use some rest right now," I told her. "And I sort of want this to be more about you."

"Ok, babe, I understand. I'm happy with what you're doing right now. It's kinda romantic."

I switched to her other foot, repeating, as best I could recall, just what I did with the first one. I kissed her foot, then sucked her big toe, then all, then one or two at a time from the little toe back to the biggest. Sucking and tonguing it like I do to her clit. She moaned and told me again how good it was. When I finished I asked her, "Would you like a back rub, Princess?" kissing the foot I still held in my hand.

"Oh my, I would love that if you want to," she replied, eagerly. "What did I do to deserve this, babe?"

"I'm really enjoying touching you, and seeing you enjoying it," I said. "Now don't expect an hour long spa massage, but I really want to make you relax and feel good. Do you wanna go inside to the bedroom or lay out here on the chaise, or somewhere else?"

"Oh, out here, in the sun would be nice, I think," she said, getting up.

She stood on the patio watching me move one of the lounge chairs out onto the grass, parallel to and near the patio. When I was done and looked at her, she smiled at me and started to unbutton her shirt from the bottom, pausing slightly as she revealed some under boobs, then her full cleavage. Finally, she locked her eyes on mine and seductively opened her blouse wide to show me her beautiful, breasts. I smiled broadly, and my dick stirred.

"I thought you like that little show," she said. You like my little perky titties, do you?"

"Oh you know I liked that," I replied very sincerely. "And I adore your firm, round, perfect breasts, with their succulent nipples that are standing out so boldly for me right now. You must be cold," I teased. "Come on out in the sun and lay down. Oh, and take your shorts off too, please."

"My shorts? I thought it was going to be simple a back rub. Do you have something else in mind, you lecherous not-so-old man?" she teased back.

"No, not lecherous; lustful, for you, yes, I'll admit to that. And, Ok, I would like to see your lovely bush in the sunshine, perhaps glistening with your delicious dew. But it's your backside I intend to rub, your whole back side, dearest. After all, how could you expect me to keep my hands off such a gorgeous and perfect ass? You can't seem to keep your hands off mine," I responded.

She lay on the wide, flat lounge and I straddled her thighs, leaning over her, gently massaging her neck, them firmly rubbing her shoulders. My dick, straining in my shorts, occasionally rubbed against her ass, and she occasionally wiggled her butt, as if trying to find its touch again.

As I moved down to her back muscles I leaned forward and kissed her neck, then her shoulders. "Mmm," she purred, "I don't get this kind of romantic treatment at a spa."

"I can stop fit you prefer," I said, innocently.

"Don't you dare, babe," she quickly replied. "I love it. The only thing better would to be to also feel your nice hard cock pocking me again, and without the shorts in the way. But, I know, he's supposed to be resting. This is very nice, but just let him know he's missed."

"Oh, no doubt he knows. If you just relax and enjoy this, he'll probably be ready to play before too long," I said as I continued to gently massage, caress, and kiss her upper posterior.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Before long I wondered if she had fallen asleep, but every now and then she would softly sigh, or moan, or purr, though never snore. I really was enjoying touching and kissing her bare skin, almost as much as she seemed to be enjoying my doing it to her.

After almost 15 minutes I had moved myself down so that I was straddling her feet, and starting to massage her glorious glutes. I kissed the small of her back as I rubbed her ass. Her feet tried to find and tease my dick, rubbing against my shorts.

When I reluctantly decided I should move to her thighs, I got off the chaise and she opened her legs as my hands caressed them. I softly kissed her buttocks, quietly telling her how much I adored it. As I did, I massaged her outer as well as her inner thigh, but stayed well clear of her groin and the moist treasure there in.

As I moved farther down her leg and kissed her thigh, she moaned "Nuh uh," and started to raise her butt by pulling up on her knees, parting her legs more at the same time. "Nope, something still needs your attention. A few more kisses right here, but this time BETWEEN these cheeks, if you please," she said, gently swaying her ass at me. She was smiling, but her eyes were still closed.

I leaned back down, parted her ass cheeks with my hands and kissed the top of her butt crack. "Good, but not quite right," she said lazily. I kissed down her crack, but avoided the bullseye. "Close, but you missed a spot," she said in a quiet and very relaxed voice.

I kissed her puckered little asshole, once, twice, and then gave her a third lingering and somewhat wet kiss. "Mmmm, yes, that's it. Stay right there. More tongue though," her relaxed voice directed.

Of course I complied, gently licking and lapping at her pretty rosebud, and all around it. When I began to probe it with the tip of my tongue, she pushed back against me. She moaned very softly, "Aaaahh. Mmmmm. Muuughhhhh," as she gently moved and rocked her ass in response to my tongue.

After a couple minutes, she opened her eyes and said, "Stay right there," as she lowered her ass and then rolled over onto her back. She slid her feet up toward her butt, drawing her knees up and parting them widely. "I need your kisses right here. Nice warm, wet kisses. And plenty of tongue work, in the right places. You can keep massaging my butt, and other things, too. I think you know what I need. You're really good at it."

"I'm very pleased to be of such service, Princess," I said as I moved in between her legs and kissed her inner thigh on one side, then the other. I alternated back a forth, working up towards the happy junction where they meet. Upon reaching that fragrant garden I took a long lick with the flat of my tongue, up the crevice that I found to be filled with delicious fluid.

"Oh you taste so good," I said, after licking the length of her labia. "And smell so good," I said, inhaling deeply and kissing gently on those lips. "And you look incredible," I told her, as I kissed her pubis and moved my fingers gently through the soft hair of her trimmed bush.

I parted her outer lips with my fingers and kissed the inside of each, back and forth, top to bottom. "Mmmm, very nice," she said softly. "But don't forget your tongue. I need your tongue, Tiger."

"Of course," I responded, licking the inside of those lip. "And I don't want to miss any of your delicious flavors.

"I do," I said as I licked. "So," and I kissed. "Love," I licked. "Your," and kissed. "Delicious," another lick. "Fragrant," and a kiss. "Pretty," another lick. "Pussy," I finished, before I kissed and then pushed my tongue into her warm, wet, vaginal opening, licking and flicking my tongue all around.

"Hhhhmmmm, this is nice," she sighed. "Eat me, lover. Eat my pussy, then suck my clit and give me one of your wonderful orgasms," she said, almost dreamily.

I proceeded to do just that, for the next several minutes, until she clamped her legs against my head, clutched my arms, and arched her back. She soon began to shake and cried out, "Uuurrgghhhhh, oooooooo, unnngghhhhh," loud enough I was afraid the neighbors would hear, since we were outdoors.

I took my lips off her clit and gently sucked on her labia, ran my tongue up and down her slit, then lowered her legs to the cushion. I softly kissed her outer lips and bush until she was fully relaxed again.

"Fuck. You are so fucking good at that," she said quietly, seemingly half asleep. I crawled up by her and softly kissed her breasts, then lay next to her and cupped one in my hand.

After a little while she spoke again, "I really want you to do something for me, babe. Before you go home tonight, please."

"Sure sweetheart," I said, with a slight tone of concern. "What do you need?"

She opened her bright blue eyes and looked at me intently, smiled slightly, and said, "Fuck my ass, Tiger. Do you think he's rested enough to do that for me? If not, can you make him do it anyway? I want you -- no, I need you -- to fuck me in the ass, as soon as possible." She was still quite and relaxed, but had an air of urgency in her voice. "I need that strong, hard, handsome, cock with its pretty, rosy head, pushed in my warm, tight ass. Please?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I can do that for you," I said softly and tenderly, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Mmm, I taste good," she said quietly, closing her eyes. "Thank you, Tiger. I love you."

That made my heart skip a beat or two. And though I don't really want to admit it, yet, I guess I love her too. Oh shit, what am I, what are we, getting into, I thought?

I got up and walked inside to get a drink of water, having expended a lot of saliva licking my tasty girlfriend for the last fifteen minutes or more. I was standing in the kitchen, trying to figure out what my heart was trying to tell me, when I heard her phone buzz with a text. I glanced at it and saw it was from Becky, but didn't catch the message. I hated to wake her, but I called out to Jill as I brought her the phone.

"Oh, she'll be home in a half hour, great," she said, closing her eyes again. She suddenly sat up, her eyes fully open, and looked at the message again. "Ok, 30 minutes, you have 30 minutes to get that hard dick in my hot ass and rock my world. Can you do that? Please say you can, babe."

"Come on beautiful, let's go to the bedroom, unless you want to do it out here and howl for the neighbors again?"

"No, we'll go to the bed," she said, getting up with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean howl for the neighbors again?"

I explained about her loud moans during her last orgasm, and my fear of being overheard. She blushed and told me that she remembered me eating her to a great orgasm after a prolonged pussy worship kind of thing that was really, really nice. And a great back rub. And I ate her ass again, didn't I? But did she really get loud? Did she talk dirty loudly? She couldn't face the neighbors if they heard her talking dirty and having sex in her back yard, even if it was really great sex.

I alleviated her fears as best I could, explaining if they did hear anything she could probably pass it off as a really good massage or something, since she just moaned loudly and didn't actually say any words -- thankfully, I thought to myself. Sex outdoors in her back yard could be nice, but we'd need to be more careful about our vocalizations. That's a big reason why sex in the house with Becky around is a no go.

We got to the bedroom and she was fully awake and rearing to go. She was already fully naked and dropped down to her knees, pulling my shorts off and taking my soft cock in her mouth. I never had a partner do that, until Jill did earlier today. Damn she was good at getting me hard in a hurry that way.

Between eating her in the car, her playing with me on our walk in the woods, my fingering her there, the ass play and pussy worship -- yes, that was a good description of it -- and even sucking her toes, my cock had been up and down several times today without getting close to getting off. With her latest attention, not to mention the thought of fucking her incredible ass, he seemed to have had enough rest today. Like Popeye after a can of spinach, he was soon at full steam and ready for anything, especially Jill's tight ass. (Ok, maybe that was an odd comparison, but you get the idea.)

She got on the bed on all fours, giggling with anticipation. I pulled the bottle of lube form her drawer. Before I put some on her ass, and two of my fingers, I licked her pretty hole several times, to her delight.

Having lubed my fingers, I slid one in and wiggled it around with no trouble at all, except for Jill moving her ass around so much it was hard to follow. A second finger went in without any resistance either. After twisting and turning them in her butthole while spreading them apart, I figured she was pretty well set for my cock.

"Oh yeah, that's good, really good. Fuck my ass, please Tiger. Please put your beautiful cock in this horny hole right now," she pleaded with me, which I thought was also a pretty good indicator that little or no additional prep was needed.

I should have put on a condom, just to be hygienic. But since we weren't going to have time to put my cock anywhere else before Becky was due home, I really only had to worry about a UTI. A good pee soon afterwards should take care of that I figured. And Jill would only be too glad to help, with that.

I got her lubed, put some more on the head of my cock, kissed her on the back and lined my dick up with her pucker. It was sort of winking at me, pulsing in and out, but it looked so small.

"Here we go Princess," I said as I held my cock and firmly pushed it against her. There was resistance and I didn't push very hard, but Jill pushed back against me. I decided to try to let her push on me as hard as she was comfortable with, and told her so.

Almost as soon as I was done telling Jill that it was up to her to see how much force she could take, she pressed against me and my head was half way in. She stayed still for a bit and said, "Oh, it's good, but you feel bigger than I thought."

"Yeah, it's like that with things you aren't fully used to feeling with in that way," I said as I added a little lube to my cock. "Your tongue usually thinks things are bigger than they are when you're trying to feel around in your mouth, too. You're doing great, Princess."

"Mmm, yeah, I guess your head feels bigger in my mouth, too," she goggled. "But it feels great in there, so this will be good too, I'm SURE." She pushed back on me again. With a grunt and a groan my head popped in just like the butt plugs do. Well almost. My shaft right behind the head is a lot thicker, so it didn't get sucked in quite the same way. But the biggest part was in, and it felt great.

We stayed still and I told her the head was fully inside, and it felt fantastic. "You feel really good in me, too," she replied. "There was some burning as I stretched, but it only lasted a few seconds. Push in a little more, babe."

I did, maybe an inch or so, and then gave her time to adjust again while I dribbled on some more lube. "Oh this is so nice. Some more, babe, push in more," She encouraged.