Lucky Over 40 Ch. 09: Helping out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, he is good." Jill-2 responded, as she slid herself down for me to probe and tease her vaginal opening. "Umm. And I see why he likes eating you. Damn, that soft, trimmed, blonde bush looks so good on you. Uugmm. And I bet that juice I see running out of your pussy would taste nice. Fuck, I'm not really Bi, but you're really tempting. I need to turn around before I get carried away."

Jill-2 swung her leg over me, spun herself around and planted her wet snatch back on my mouth. After sliding up and down my face again, I was soon sucking her clit and her pussy was on my chin as she leaned forward over me.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Ughmm," Jill-2 moaned. "Yeah, stud, push that finger in my ass. Umm, wiggle it. Fuck, yeah. Oh shit, your tongue is... fuck, oh, ahhh, umm." She slid up so her pussy was on my mouth. "Too soon to come, I like this too much. Keep finger fucking my ass, please."

I was a bit confused since I wasn't touching her with my hands, and then I realized who was. I put both my hands on her thighs, caressing them and teasing her pussy lips, while I moaned into her cunt, "Not, meeeee."

My Jill giggled, "I couldn't resist. I'm still not ready to try girl on girl, but that cute ass was just screaming at me for some stimulation. And your reaction was great. I'm so fucking wet and if...I...step...this...up..." she said as she started pounding my ass. "Oh, yeeaahh." After another couple minutes she said, "Ahhh. Clooossssee. Uummmm." She was moving the faux cock all around inside me.

Jill-2 pushed her clit onto my face and I immediately stuck two fingers deep into her cunt. My girl had stopped playing with my dick, so my other hand started stroking myself. I was so fucking eager to come.

"Ughhhm. Fuck me, eat me, oh shit, make me cuuuuummm," Jill-2 was moaning.

The two girls were both lost on the verge of orgasm. Jill-2 came first, pulling her clit off my mouth and pushing onto my fingers as she arched her back up and moaned, "Aahhhmm."

Just then my girl pushed into me hard and went still, moaning, "Oh, OH, UUGGGggggmmmm."

After several seconds the Feeldoe slid from my ass and Jill-2 rolled off my face onto the bed beside me. I was still pumping my dick with my fist, now fully concentrating of my release. A few moments later I felt the surge building and looked down just as a stream of cum shot all over my chest and even hit me in the face. "Fuuuck, urghh," I grunted, barely noticing the girls laughing.

Another load went onto my belly. Before the third squirt Jill tried to get her mouth on me, but wasn't quite fast enough, so she got it in the face as well as her open mouth.

"Oh shit, Jill, wow," I said. She leaned over me and licked the cum from my face before she kissed me deeply, cum smeared over both our lips.

I felt Jill-2 run her fingers through the spunk on my chest and then I heard her say, "Mmm, you do taste good, stud."

When our kiss broke I said, "So do you Jill." Then realizing the problem I added, "Both of you." We all laughed a little and the two girls lay down on either side of me, cuddling.

"You know, this two Jill's thing is a pain," Jill-2 said.

"You're telling me. But at least I won't yell the wrong name in the throes of passion tonight," I tried to joke. I don't think either one thought it was funny since one poked my side and the other pinched my nipple, hard.

"Yeah, well, that's kinda the point," Jill-2 replied. You say 'Jill' in a tender way and I wonder if you're really talking about me or her. I, mean, I know she is Ok with what we've done with each other and all, but..."

"It's kind of weird, isn't it?" I said. "It is for me, too."

"Ok, we need another name. In school friends sometimes called me 'JJ,' because my last name is James. As I got older I sorta felt it was a kids name and got away from it, but now, I'm Ok if you, and Jill, use it."

"JJ. I like it," I said. "So, Jill James, huh?"

"Yeah, well, it's really Ginny James. Well, Ginny Jill James. Not Virginia. Ginny. Don't ask. My brother was supposed to be James James, but my grandparents talked my parents out of it, and out of Jesse, too. Sometimes I think there should be a test before you can have kids," she laughed.

"I've thought that many times myself," my Jill said, laughing as well. "And I agree with Rob, I like JJ. Both the name and the person!" she added with a big smile at JJ, across my chest. Then she put her head down in the crook of my neck and snuggled into me, her hand sliding into my crotch.

"Thanks," JJ, formerly known as Jill-2, responded, also grinning. "I like you guys a lot, too. We need to spend more time together outside the store. If I had a boyfriend we could double date," she laughed. "But really, meeting you guys has been a blessing for me, especially now. Thanks." She put her head on my chest and snuggled into my other side.

"I'm glad we met you, too." Jill said. "And I'd love to go do stuff together."

"And I'll second that." I added. "Speaking of seconds, I can't believe how great it is to have two gorgeous girls, two gorgeous Jills, cuddled up with me in bed. How lucky am I? I never really thought I'd ever have a threesome, but I guess I just did!"

"Neither did I," Jill added, "but it does seem like we kinda did."

"Yup, I'd say this qualifies," JJ said. "So, how'd you like it, you two?"

"Well, I didn't expect one to be quite like this. Never thought it would involve me getting fucked in the ass by two hot babes. Then again, I guess I never actually expected to get fucked in the ass either -- until a day or to ago. Anyway, I did enjoy it, both the ass fucking and the threesome. It was pretty hot to eat a luscious pussy and get fucked at the same time."

"I didn't expect one to be like this either," Jill said. "But I had fun. I liked watching him eat you as I stroked his cock and pumped his ass. That Feeldoe thing did a good job on me, too. And your vibe in my butt helped. I was a little shy about you poking around back there, JJ, and I have to admit your flirting with me was a bit, well, unnerving maybe, and yet stimulating at the same time. I'm still just not ready to go there, but thinking about fooling around with you could probably get me wet."

"I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do," JJ said, "either of you. And I'm not into girls as a preference, but you are pretty damn sexy, Jill, baby. If it happens, then I'm sure it'd be great."

I thought I could feel Jill blushing as she hid her face against my neck, while still fondling my cock.

"Right now, I see you appear to be into your boyfriend," JJ seemed to tease. "I understand that. Oh, he likes it too, look at him growing again. He's definitely as big as that Feeldoe when he gets good and hard, but there is a much nicer head on not-so-little Robbie."

"I don't think I'm as big as that thing you two had up my butt," I said.

"Oh, I know you are, when you're fully up. And I think you'd feel great in my ass, too," JJ said, lifting her head to look me in the eyes.

"Oh he did," Jill responded. "We tried it for the first time Sunday night, just before my daughter got home. It was rushed, but it felt real good."

"I bet it did, and I'd love to feel it myself," JJ said, staring at me with a sexy grin. "How about it, want to screw me in the ass stud?"

I didn't answer right away, sort of wondering what Jill would think. Of course, that was foolish, since Jill quickly said, "Well, babe? You want to, don't you? "

"Are you really asking? I'm not used to that with you two," I said, only half kidding. "Well, JJ, If you're offering, and if Jill's not objecting, then yeah, I'm more than willing to give that a try. But I'm still pretty inexperience at that, so any coaching you might want to offer would be fine by me."

"I'm sure you know more than you're letting on, or than you think you do," JJ, said as she started to get up off the bed. "The two main things, which you probably know, are plenty of lube, and go slow until you're BOTH comfortable. Oh, and be smart about health stuff, so if you want to put that big stiff thing someplace else afterwards, without washing it good first, wear a rubber. You Ok with that?"

"Yeah, I am, and I agree," I said. "The porn thing about in one hole and then another isn't real smart. I don't really like wearing rubbers, but sometimes it's the smartest way to go. Unfortunately, I don't have one with me."

"Not a problem, big guy," JJ said, pulling one out of bedside drawer and grabbing the lube. "Not my favorite strawberry flavored lube, but it's good water based stuff that's compatible with rubber, as I'm sure you understand," she said with a smile.

"Let me get him ready," Jill said, as she took the condom and the lube.

"And he can get me ready, unless you want to do that, too," JJ said with a wink, as she climbed back onto the bed on her hands and knees, swaying her rear at me.

"No, I'll let him heat you up again," Jill said. Then she added with her sly smile, "Maybe someday." She started sucking my cock as I stood next to the bed. After making me fully erect, she rolled the condom on my dick.

I bent down and licked JJ's ass, saying "Still delicious, even without strawberry flavor." I tongued her until she began to wiggle and moan, which didn't take long. I stood back up and poured some lube on a finger, pushing it in her puckered hole.

"More lube, and get two fingers in me, then more lube on you and let's get started," JJ told me. I did just as she instructed, then, standing behind her, I pressed the head of my slick rubber covered cock against her bullseye. "Mmm, press it in, stud."

"That's it, nice and slow `till I open up for it, just like I did for you. Umm, yeah, that's it. Once the head is in, just hold on `till I acclimate. Ughhh, yeah. Your nice head is bigger that the Feeldoe, but much softer. Oh yeah, I like that, ughumm. Ok, push in slow, add lube if it seems to need it, or just add it anyway."

She kept giving me some directions. I added some lube and pushed in slow, an inch or so at a time. She had me pull back out a little every now and then, and add lube, just like she did to me a little while ago. She felt really great; tight, but soft, and warm, and slick. I was almost in as far as I could go when she reached between her legs and touched my balls, which sent a little quiver to my cock.

"Oh, you're almost all the way in. Um, you do feel great. Pull out a little, add some lube, and then push it all the way in me." I did all that, until my balls bumped gently against her pussy. "Oh, yeah, there they are, right on my cunnie. When you're ready, fuck my ass, stud! Not too fast or hard yet. Oh, yeah, like that, mmm. You feel very nice. Uhmm, yeah, faster now stud. Fuck me!"

I was taking long strokes and pushing in all the way. My balls hitting her wet pussy was pretty arousing. As I built up speed, they slapped her more, and my pelvis slapped against her ass cheeks. I loved hearing that. She began to rub between her legs, on her pussy, her clit, and occasionally on my balls. This was really, really good. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole, between two beautiful cheeks. I found the sight, the sounds, and of course the feel, all highly erotic.

Eventually, I slapped her ass cheek, just because. "Oh, yeah, harder, stud," she said, so I did, slapping one, then the other, watching her firm round flesh jiggle slightly each time. I did it again, harder, leaving a hand print on each one. She yelped, then looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

After several minutes of thrusting in and out of her ass, she looked back at me again and said, "This is really nice, but I'd really like it if you came in my pussy. Take that rubber off and plow in there, Ok?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said. "Ok with you, Princess?" I said to Jill.

"Hell yes," she replied. "I'd like to see that. And then see you clean her up, too. It's only fair you know."

"Well, Ok. I guess I don't mind eating that nice juicy pussy again," I said with a smile, while pulling out of her ass, and quickly rolling off the rubber.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to that," JJ said, still up on her hands and knees. "It'll be extra juicy then. I haven't ever had a guy eat his cum from me. Well, not willingly anyway," she chuckled.

"Fuck me now, stud, fuck me good with that hot cock of yours. Oh, yeah, that feels good in there. It's been too long since I've...felt...Oohh...yeah, oohhh...uummm."

After pounding into her for a couple minutes, I felt her pussy start to twitch around my cock. That got me close to losing it, so I stopped thrusting and just leaned against her, pushed all the way up inside.

I reached around and took her tits in my hands, fondling them. I'm a perky boob guy, and JJ's are somewhat bigger than I generally prefer, but they're very nice. Not fake or out of scale to her frame. I took her nipples between my fingers, rolling and tugging the hardened nubs as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. She still had a hand between her legs, rubbing herself, and me, as I stroked.

She moaned, "Oh, yeah, make me cum again. Ahh, AAAhh, uuuummm. Caahhhmminnng." Her back arched and her pussy clutched my cock, I held still a few seconds and then started pounding in and out of her again, I was so damn close...

Suddenly I felt it surging and I grunted, "UUUuugggghhhhh, fuuuck. Uuuggghhhhhh." I pushed in as far as I could, holding still inside her, pushing her tits against her chest and shooting my cum into her sopping wet snatch. I took two or three more strokes and then slowly pulled out, taking a step back from the bed as JJ flopped over and rolled onto her back.

A few seconds later, Jill had her mouth on my cock, cleaning off the juices coating my dick and sucking up what was still leaking from it.

"I was thinking about cleaning him off, but he IS yours after all," JJ said with a little laugh and a deep sigh. "Oh, that was a good fucking. Hey big guy, why don't you lay down here on your back and I'll let you clean me up," she added, patting the bed, once Jill had stopped sucking me.

I lay down and JJ straddled my face, looking towards Jill who was now standing at the foot of the bed. She planted her wet cunt in my face and I started licking. She moved around, having me lick her clit occasionally, or her ass, before returning to her pussy. I could taste my cum, but there wasn't a lot of it. I had ejaculated so many times in the last few days, I just didn't have that much left, despite how horny Jill, well both Jills, were keeping me.

After several minutes she shifted to have me licking and tongue fucking her ass again, saying, "Oh man, he is so good at eating my ass. Oh yeah, push that in there. Your cock was so nice in there. I hope we can do that again sometime." She slid back and put her clit on my mouth. "Suck that again, will you, I'm so close and you can finish me off one more time."

After just a minute or so of sucking her throbbing clit, she came on my face, squirming and moaning. She flopped forward and rolled off me to the side. After she came down from the orgasm she looked at Jill and said, "That was all great. Thanks, I really needed it."

"I just came again, rubbing myself while watching you two," Jill said, seemingly a little surprised by it. "I'm finding I really enjoy watching this much more that I could have imagined -- but not more than doing it! I don't know what to make of that. I guess I'm really a voyeur," she giggled.

She flopped on the bed and curled up next to me as JJ turned herself around and cuddled on my other side. How the hell did I get so lucky to be like this with these two, I thought to myself as I drifted off into a half sleep.

After a while I heard Jill whispering in my ear that we should probably go. But we should let JJ sleep, if I could sneak out from under her arm. As I did, JJ stirred and said, "Oh, man, I dozed off. It was so damn comfy. Oh, um, you two heading home?"

"Yeah," Jill said. "This was fun, thanks for showing me that feely thing. And, everything else," she giggled.

"Um, yeah," JJ said a little groggily. "Let me get it too you after I clean it, unless you wanna take it with you now."

She sat up on the side of the bed. "Sorry," she said, covering her mouth as she yawned. "Hey, um, I wanted to talk to you about being sort of testers for some of the stuff I carry, or might carry, in the store. I need good, honest feedback on potential items. I also want some honest reviews of things already in stock, to help decide what to keep or discontinue. And, it could help other customers make decisions. Not exactly sure how I'd use them for that last part, but I think Teddy can help me figure it out."

"Um, yeah, sure," Jill responded, sounding somewhat surprised. "I think we can do that, don't you babe?" She added, looking at me.

"Uh, yeah," I said, a little dumbstruck, until I thought about it just a bit more. "You know, that could be a lot of fun. Sex toy tester. Wow, how lucky am I, or we, really? And that'll look good on my resume," I added, laughing a bit.

"Oh, yeah, now that you mention it," Jill said, having realized what it would entail. "Yes, that could be a LOT of fun," she giggled, as she rubbed my ass.

"I kind of thought you two might see it that way, and enjoy it," JJ said, with a big grin on her face as she stood up. "The good news is that you not only get try things out, but you'd get to keep, most, if not all, of the things you 'test' for me."

"Oh that sounds like a nice perk," Jill laughed.

"Yeah, well, the bad news is that I need you to write up an honest review, and I think we need a report form of sorts to be sure we cover certain things," JJ continued.

"I can't say I really enjoy writing reviews, but I've done it for emergency medical gear before. And I write all kinds of reports and evaluation forms, so it isn't anything new -- well apart from the type of reports and the products they involve. Oh and type of real world testing of course," I said with a big grin. "It sounds like tough work, but someone has to do it."

"I'm sure you can suffer through it," JJ offered, grinning back and putting on her robe. "Of course, you'd also need to try most of them more than once, to be sure they hold up, and that your first time wasn't a sorta one-off experience."

"Well, like Rob says, tough work," Jill laughed, while picking up her clothes. "But I think we could deal with it, eh, Tiger?"

"I'm sure you can," JJ smiled. "But also, you don't really get to pick and choose what to test. You need to try what I ask you to. Unless it's something you really have a problem with, like say, you're really against BDSM stuff, or something."

"Yeah, Ok," we both sort of said together. "We talked about trying some light bondage stuff, but neither of us is into much in the way of pain, either inflicting or receiving," I added as I put on my shirt.

"But we did enjoy spanking each other a little, didn't we," Jill said, with a slap to my still bare butt.

"You two are a stich sometimes," JJ said. "I'll keep that in mind, but since I know you're also experimenting with pushing your limits some, I may still ask you try a few things if you're willing to."

"Oh?" I said, inquisitively. "Such as?"

"Oh, like some paddles, since you enjoyed the spanking," she snickered. "Or nipple clamps. Maybe some masks or blindfolds. Male chastity devices," she added with a smirk towards me.

"Not at all sure about clamps, but blindfolds I've thought about," Jill said. "Masks, hmm, maybe. What kind of masks are we talking? But not chastity devices. How could I put this pretty penis of his in a cage?" she said as she fondled my now semi-erect dick.

"Yeah, I understand that," JJ said with a tone of sincerity. "The masks may be like masquerade things. They might have little ears, or a nose, or other things to suggest an animal or character, like for role play and such. Or they may be much more plain, with or without eye holes, for an air of anonymity, or for bondage, dominance, or whatever."