Lucky Over 40 Ch. 09: Helping out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers

"Hmm, I like the former, but probably not the latter," Jill said and I nodded in agreement. "But we might try them, just to help out, and to push our limits some, maybe...," she added with her sly grin aimed at me.

"Ok, this sounds promising," JJ said. "I'll let you know what I come up with. I want you to use that Feeldoe some more, so I'll get it to you soon. I'd also like you to try some more conventional strap-on toys, and such. What do you think, stud, can you handle that?" she said as she looked at me with raised eyebrows and a big smile.

"Yeah, I think I can, with Jill," I replied. "Or maybe with you, too" I added trying to shake things up a bit. The girls looked at each other and chuckled, then each of them said something to the effect of, "Ok, you said it. You're on."

Jill and I finished getting dressed as JJ said, "You two really are great. This may just sound like I'm giving you a bunch of fun stuff, but you're really helping me out. Like tonight. I mean, I hope you both had fun, I know I did, but it was also helping me to evaluate the Feeldoe."

She turned away from us as she walked towards her front door, and after a little hesitation, continued by saying, "Not only did my asshole ex not want to help with much of this sort of 'testing,' but I'm realizing more and more that he was really a selfish lover and probably just used me, in general, much more than he cared for me. I should have seen it a lot sooner, but it's often so damn hard to recognize that when you're part of it. And I didn't have good friends to help me see it from the outside."

Jill took JJ's hand and pulled her in for a hug, saying, "I'm always here to talk, or just listen. And I'm sure Rob is too, if you need a male perspective."

"Absolutely," I said as I joined in for a group hug from behind JJ.

"You know, this little playtime tonight was better sex than I've had in a long time," JJ said, softly. And more caring, if you can believe that. I love seeing how you two are with each other. Damn I miss that. And I really miss cuddling up with someone. A passionate kiss. Long, slow, sensuous lovemaking. And waking up with someone afterwards." Tears were running down her cheeks as she added, "Damn, it's been a long time. Fuck, my ex was an asshole."

Jill held JJ close and looked at me, with pleading in her eyes. She mouthed to me, silently, 'Can You?'

I nodded and said to JJ, softly, "Um, I'm not sure how to ask, but can I help you out? I mean, would you like me to come by and, um, do that with you? Even spend the whole night. If you want, I mean. I'm just throwing it out there, if it would help, you know. You can just ask, or let me know, or let Jill know, if you'd like me to do something like that for you. We do both care about you. And even just to spend time or go get a cup of coffee, or a beer, or something." Shit, was I making a mess of this or what, I thought. Fuck, I hope she doesn't think I just want to screw her again or something.

JJ wiped her eyes, put her hands on Jill's shoulders, and pushed back, looking at her, while I just stayed behind her, sort of embarrassed now. "Shit, I'm sorry for dumping that on you two. It just sort of came out, but it was also kind of cathartic I think. Thanks for listening and being good friends."

Turning around to me she said, "I wasn't, um, asking for you to do that, Rob."

Fuck, I felt like an ass for bringing it up, even if it wasn't wholly my idea.

"But it's really sweet of you to offer," JJ went on. "Both of you, since I bet Jill may have egged you into it somehow. I think that'd be really nice, though. I know you can be a giving lover, and I'd really like that. But you don't have to do it. It's a lot to ask of you both."

"Nonsense," Jill said emphatically, but tenderly. "I know he'd love to do that for you, and I'd love to have him do it. Yeah, I KNOW he'd really enjoy sleeping with a hot babe like you. You'd really be doing him a favor, too," she said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I bet," JJ said. "Um, well, stud, if you're offering, not just Jill offering your services," she chuckled, wiping her face again with one hand, "I'd love to have you come by for a sleep over, and well, more than just sleeping." She was actually smiling in what appeared to be a shy way, which I hadn't yet seen in JJ.

"Yeah, I would," I replied with complete sincerity. "Um, does say Wednesday or Thursday this week work Ok for you?"

"Wow, really? JJ asked, and I nodded. "Wednesday would be great. I just need to be sure someone can cover the store, but I'd love another 8 hour day instead of 12, or more. Not to mention a hot date," she said with a laugh. "Shit, I feel like a college kid again, or something.

"Well, how about if I pick you up and take you to dinner," I suggested. "Then we can come back here and see where things go."

"You mean like where things go to start making out," she laughed. It was good to see her happy and joking about it. "Yeah, dinner sounds great. I haven't done that in ages, either. Jill, will you join us?"

"Nope," Jill said. "I have a late client scheduled, and I'm on-call that night. Besides, I want him to make it all about you. Maybe you can get him to give you a back rub. Or a foot rub, and even suck your toes. Or you could flirt over dinner and see how worked up you can get him," she laughed.

"Hmm, I bet that'd get me worked up, too," JJ said. "And that foot rub toe sucking bit sounds nice, but right now I can think of other things I'd rather have him rub and suck that night," she said, sounding more like the JJ I knew.

"Ok, it's a date, beautiful," I said, with a wink. She kissed each of us on the cheek as we stepped out her door, then watched as we got in the car and drove off.

"Thank you for doing that," Jill said to me when we were in the car. "You're a good guy."

"Yeah, I'm a good guy to go have sex with someone else," I said with a laugh. "Really, how weird it is that my girlfriend is happy that I'm going to sleep with another attractive woman who's feeling really lonely and very horny? What the fuck, how does that happen?"

"I guess you're just 'fucking' lucky. Literally, babe," she said with a big laugh. "I didn't tell you earlier, but I took a chance and told Becky I might not be home tonight. And she said, 'Good for you, mom! You go girl.' So maybe we both got lucky. Yeah, in the long run, I think we did. Now, let's go back to your place and go to bed, or the kitchen, or the living room, or..." She giggled and took my hand in hers. "Wherever, just take me and make love to me like I want to make love to you, Tiger."

"As you wish, Princess," I replied. I really was fucking lucky.

Lucky
Lucky
58 Followers