Lucky Penny Ch. 01: Blackmail?

Story Info
"It's Strange What Desire Will Make Foolish People Do!"
5.1k words
4.31
20.3k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny reached her breaking point, enough is enough; pressure has built up so much in her young nineteen year old body something must give. Semi-reluctantly, Penny, aka Lucky, succumbs to sexual blackmail, transforming overnight from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, spreading her new wings (and legs) in a frenzy of lust.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy; if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments.

This ten-part series contains peanuts; if you're allergic to blackmail, force, reluctance, submission, domination, oral, non-consent, or sex in general, please do not go any further. All characters are eighteen or older.

Enjoy,

Knightfantasies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's Strange What Desire Will Make Foolish People Do!"

The sound of Lucky's piercing screams echoed off the walls in the tiny house. Dan rushed to the back bedroom, his mind filled with frightening thoughts. With a racing heart, he burst through the door, relieved to find his wife uninjured. Instead, she bounced up and down on the bed in obvious excitement. Her animated giant breasts matched her trampoline-like bounces. As he drew near, Lucky's tiny body leapt into his arms, wrapping her skinny legs around him, smashing her over-sized breasts into his chin, almost knocking him over.

"I found it!" Lucky gushed as she pecked the top of her husband's head repeatedly like a woodpecker searching for bugs in a hollow tree. "We can finally move out!"

Only six months into their marriage, Dan and Lucky continued to live with his parents, at least until they saved up enough money to find a place of their own. Dan knew it wasn't the ideal situation for newlyweds, but money didn't grow on trees.

Enjoying sex was awkward and embarrassing for Dan, as the young Mexican couple's bedroom wall backed onto his parents. Dan worked night shifts driving a forklift at the distribution center. Every morning when he returned, Lucky begged him for sex as she lay naked on their bed, thrusting her skinny hips up and down. Dan hated turning her down but knowing his mama and papa were just down the hall, in the kitchen, or living room made him self-conscious. To compromise, most days, he used his tongue to please Lucky, and usually, she pushed him to do it twice. No matter how hard he tried, he never seemed to satisfy Lucky sexually.

Up to a month ago, Lucky worked at the mall in one of the unisex clothing boutiques. Every day she played dress-up, showing off her extra-large breasts on her small slim body. Lucky loved her job. Men and women brazenly leered, and some even made rude comments or tried to pick her up. All the attention turned her on, and often she would need to sneak away to use her fingers to "comfort" herself. The lack of sex at home left her in a constant state of arousal.

Unfortunately, Lucky spent more on new clothes for herself than she earned in wages, and in the process, she accumulated huge balances on two credit cards. Dan finally made her stop working before they went bankrupt. Lucky missed buying new clothes, but mostly she missed teasing all the guys and slyly watching their cocks get hard.

Dan set Lucky down on the bed and sat beside her, gently putting an arm around her shoulders. "We talked about this, honey; it takes more money than we have saved up," he said gently.

Lucky's desperation to move reached new heights; the constant daily contact with her husband's mama drove her crazy. "I know! I know! But listen, I went online and found the perfect basement suite!"

Dan shook his head in anguish. He couldn't believe such a beautiful woman agreed to marry him. His short stature matched hers, and they even weighed about the same. When they first made love, the anxiety of revealing his small penis to her lifted when she called it cute. After they married, he encouraged Lucky to wear sexy revealing clothes; it excited him to show her off, to brag she was his. Lucky's real name is Penny, and for a long time, he called her Lucky Penny, which eventually he shortened to Lucky.

With a big sigh, Dan looked at her excited face. "Okay, show me what you found."

Lucky opened the old laptop Dan's papa gave them. "See!" she exclaimed, unable to stop herself from bouncing up and down again.

Dan had to admit the pictures of the property were beautiful. There was even a pool in the backyard with a massive waterfall. Lucky couldn't control her excitement as she talked about the place. He hated being the bad guy, but there was not a hope in hell of them being able to afford to rent something this nice. His wife's bra-free breasts mesmerized him as they swung up and down on her small frame. He almost missed her last comment.

"You called him?"

"I had to! Look how beautiful this place is! The owner's name is Bubba, and we talked on FaceTime; that's how he screens prospective tenants." Lucky saw Dan's protective look. "Don't worry, he was nice."

"What kind of guy has a name like Bubba? Sounds like he just got out of prison?"

"No, silly, he looks normal."

He needed to slow Lucky down; this was escalating way too fast. "We probably don't even have enough for a damage deposit, let alone monthly rent."

"I told Bubba that, he said maybe I could do cleaning, and you could do yard-work, in exchange for a break on the rent. Please! Can't we at least meet with him and see the basement suite?"

The look in his wife's eyes melted his heart. He wanted to give Lucky the world; there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. She had no idea how hard it was to make ends meet, and now he had to work two jobs to pay off the credit cards. He kept her in the dark on their finances, and her spending habits took away most of their savings for things she "had" to have.

"How much is he asking for rent?" he sighed.

"He said its negotellbil."

"You mean, negotiable?"

"Yeah, mister smarty-pants," Lucky hated being dumb, but she loved that her husband never made fun of the way she spoke or her lack of education. "Bubba said he don't care much about the money; he just wants the right people living in his house."

Dan felt a shiver run down his spine. If something seemed too good to be true, it usually was.

"Please!" Lucky begged as she lifted her top, flashing her naked breasts.

There was no way he could resist Lucky, not when she wiggled her amazing tits like that. "Okay," Dan relented, laughing at her exhibitionism. It would be a wasted trip, but at least she could see how much he loved her.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Lucky beamed, hugging her tiny body against his. "Do we have time?" she asked, looking at him with a sexy smile. "Your parents ain't home, an it's been so long!"

Dan looked at his watch; his shift at the part-time job didn't start for an hour. It took twenty minutes to drive to the Seven-Eleven. "Yeah, if we hurry, get undressed."

Lucky screamed out in excitement; her body craved sex all the time. The last time they had sex was almost two weeks ago. She didn't know if that was normal or not, and she had no girlfriend to approach. One thing was for sure; she certainly wasn't going to talk to Dan's mama, Maria, the wicked witch. In seconds she was naked and helped Dan take his underwear off.

"How do you want me?" Lucky asked, excitedly. She loved to be fucked frontward, backward, sideways; it didn't matter.

"Lie down on your back. I want to see your pretty face and big tits when I come inside you."

Lucky couldn't split her legs open fast enough. "Hmm, I wish you had time to eat me. You know how much I like that. I even shaved this morning! Look!"

"Next time," Dan said as he pulled her skinny brown body to the edge of the bed. He always worried her spindly legs would snap in his hands. Lucky barely weighed one hundred pounds, and her big tits probably accounted for twenty-five percent. She wouldn't tell him how big her tits were. Curiosity got the better of him, and one day he looked at the tag on the back of one of Lucky's bras to discover she wore a 40 DD.

"Do me! Fuck me hard!" Lucky moaned as she thrust her hips up encouragingly.

Dan lifted his shirt, exposing his small hard penis. Insecurities made him research average cock size on the internet, leaving him distraught to find out his erect two-and-a-half-inch cock was substantially shorter and skinnier and put him at the bottom end of men. Because of that, Dan always felt he had to atone for his babyish size. Maybe that's why he was so good at giving oral. He lined up his cock and pushed into Lucky's wet pussy; she seemed always to be ready for sex.

"Oh, put it in, fuck me, fuck me hard," Lucky moaned as her husband's body met hers.

"I'm in you," Dan said, embarrassed she couldn't feel his penis.

Lucky did feel something, but she wasn't sure. "Oh! I know, babe, make me come!"

Dan fucked Lucky with a wave of sudden anger at being born with a small penis that never seemed to satisfy his wife. Out of nowhere, he was mad at the world, and he took it out on Lucky. His fingers pinched her long chocolate nipples, yanking them from her body and twisting them. The slamming of his brown body on hers echoed with a slap, slapping sound. He was glad his parents weren't home to hear Lucky's screams.

"I love it!" Lucky shrieked. She still had a hard time 'feeling' her husband's cock, but everything else felt wonderful.

All too soon, Dan grunted and came, collapsing on top of her. Lucky sighed out in frustration; she was nowhere close to coming; damn him for being so quick again.

"Hmm, thanks, I needed that. Did you cum too?" Dan asked, worried he might have hurt her in his display of anger.

Lucky kissed the side of her husband's face. "Yeah, baby, you gave me a big one." She didn't have the heart to tell him the truth, especially since he promised to look at the suite. "You're my stud!"

"And you're my Lucky Penny," Dan laughed. He never knew if Lucky was lying about having an orgasm. "I better get going, or I'll be late."

Dan picked up his pants and underwear. As he dressed, Lucky teased him, thrusting her small hips in a fucking motion, rubbing her pussy with her fingers. She always wanted more after they made love, making him think he wasn't good enough for her. He kissed her goodbye and had to pry her arms off himself to escape. "In the morning, I promise to eat your pussy."

"You better!" Lucky pouted, watching her husband leave for work.

Lucky waited until she heard the slamming of the front door before reaching inside her pussy. "Wow!" she exclaimed as her fingers pulled out a long rope of cum. "Dan must have saved up for the last two weeks!" She could never go that long without an orgasm. She barely made it one day; most days, she used her fingers twice a day. Her young teen body was in a state of constant arousal.

Lucky licked her fingers clean then searched for more. When she had exhausted her reward, she concentrated on herself. Having big tits gave her an advantage; she could suck on one of her nipples as she fingered her pussy. Her nipples ached; Dan bruised them with his aggression. Today was the first time he treated her like a cheap whore, and surprisingly she liked it.

Both hands worked her pussy over as she sucked her nipple. She was close, so close. When her orgasm hit, she bit down hard, wincing from the pain and pleasure radiating through her body. The after-bliss relaxed her; it always did, then she immediately got horny again.

Her fingers were in overdrive, coaxing out another orgasm when she heard the vibration of her phone, Lucky didn't want to stop, but maybe Dan forgot something. Getting up, she answered without looking at who was calling. When Bubba's face appeared on her phone, she screamed and dropped the phone. It landed face-up, and she locked eyes with Bubba.

"What the...?" Bubba exclaimed at the unexpected sight. Penny's legs were split open as she bent over, staring at him in shock. Her shaved cunt and monster tits framed the screen. From her last call, he knew the beautiful Mexican girl had massive tits, but seeing them in the flesh was incredible. He only called her back to have a second look. And what a second look it turned out to be! He gathered his thoughts to stay calm. "Hi Penny, sorry if I scared you."

Lucky froze in place. "Um, what's up?" It never occurred to her to hang up and call Bubba back when she got dressed. She quickly came to her senses and covered her pussy with one hand and tried to hide her dangling heavy tits in the awkward position.

Thinking quickly, Bubba came up with a lie. "Well, I'm calling to let you know another couple wants to rent my suite, they're ready to take it, sight unseen."

"Oh, no!" Lucky cried out. "My husband said we could look at it! But he just left for work!"

Bubba watched the range of emotions twist Penny's pretty face as she took in the fake news. He enjoyed the view as he waited for her to say something more. Penny's arm shifted, exposing one of her massive tits again. After seeing her sexy body, he needed to fuck her, no matter what it took. He hit the record button on his phone.

Lucky forgot all about her nakedness as she stared down at her phone, at Bubba's smiling face. He looked like a nice man, nowhere near as old as she first thought. She needed to do something quickly, or else she would lose the suite. But what? Tears started to fall in defeat when nothing came to mind. She lost total control of her emotions, turning into a sobbing mess, as her chance at freedom disappeared.

"Hey, don't cry. It can't be that bad," Bubba said. Both of Penny's hands were holding her face as she broke down. Her young body convulsed as her elbows sandwiched her beautiful full tits together. He could feel his cock harden as Penny's juicy cunt squinted at him.

"You have no idea!" Lucky squeaked out in distress as she inelegantly squatted down to pick up her phone, heedless that she exposed a close-up view of her girly parts to him. Bubba had a kind face; maybe he would understand how bad she had it. "We live with my husband's parents, and I have no privacy!"

Bubba listened to Penny unload all her troubles on him in a combination of rapid Spanish and English. She was oblivious of her nakedness as he feasted on her body. It amazed him a woman her size could have such big tits. They hypnotized him, swaying back and forth while she talked. All he could think about was fucking her big melons until he came all over Penny's pretty face. He drooled while she prattled non-stop.

"You poor thing," he soothed once her impulsive rant ended. "I can't believe you had to wait two weeks for sex, especially if you're horny all the time, and it must be horrible that your husband never satisfies you. What a sad story."

It took a few seconds before Bubba's words sunk in, startled that he understood Spanish. She just told him all about her sex life! When she got nervous, her mouth and mind didn't like each other. Stuff came out that embarrassed her.

A long silence filled the room as Lucky tried to remember what she had disclosed to Bubba. "I know!" she finally lamented, realizing she couldn't take back her words. Her verbal confession made her feel better, even if Bubba was a stranger. Maybe he would pity her and help her leave this hell she was stuck in.

"You have beautiful breasts."

Lucky's mouth dropped open. Her head was reeling; in all the stress, she stupidly forgot she was naked. "You can see?" she stammered.

"Thank you for showing them to me." Bubba paused, thinking of the best way to manipulate Penny's desperate situation further. "Well, it was nice talking to you again, and I hope one day you can escape. I should let you go and give good news to the other couple."

"NO!" A sudden overwhelming fear hit deep in the pit of her stomach. She was unsure what to do next. Should she move the phone away so Bubba couldn't see her breasts? Would that make him mad? She needed to keep him on the phone and convince him to wait before renting out the suite.

Lucky's scattered brain spun out of control, trying to think of a way to stall him so he wouldn't hang up. She looked at his smiling face; she needed to act fast. The only thing she could think about was teasing Bubba. That always worked with guys in the past. "I think my breasts are too big," she blurted out, frantically lifting one to give him a closer look. "See! My nipples are always hard!" She hoped her rash move would keep Bubba on the phone.

Bubba looked at the tiny Mexican girl in shock; either she's a slut or remarkably guileless. Her light brown breast she presented to him had a substantial brown ring and a long brown nipple. He closed his open mouth, debating his next move. "I think you have beautiful breasts, and I think you're an extremely sexy, beautiful woman," he said in a soft, flattering voice. He needed to keep pushing her distracted mind. "Penny, will you show me how you play with your nipples?"

Bubba's flattery and compliments dissolved Lucky's common sense. Still, she smiled smugly, knowing that her plan worked, and he didn't hang up. It was a gamble, but now he wanted her to do more.

"Do it, show me what you like," he said gently. Never in a million years did he think a woman he just met over the phone would obey him.

Lucky hesitated, lost in her thoughts; this whole conversation turned a new direction. How did she end up in such a position? Bubba is a stranger, and she's doing shocking things for him. His soft, compelling green eyes hypnotized her, and her fingers didn't wait for her mind to catch up. She started pinching a nipple, pulling it away from her body as Bubba smiled at her.

Bubba couldn't believe he was controlling Penny's behavior so quickly. "I love your sexy whimpers, pinch harder."

Lucky smiled back at him, squeezing with all her might. "I like it when a guy is rough with me, but my husband fucks me like I'm made of glass." Damn! Why did she tell Bubba that?

Motivating news, Bubba thought, filing that away in the back of his mind. "I bet your pussy is just as beautiful. Give me a quick peek." Penny unknowingly gave him a close-up view already; this was to see if she would continue to obey him.

"What?" Lucky exclaimed, shocked at Bubba's suggestion. This call had gone too far too soon.

"You're right, forget I even asked. I'm sure one day you'll be able to move out of your in-law's place." Bubba paused, waiting to see what she would do. Penny's emotional instability crippled her mind. She continued to play with her nipple as she grappled with his request.

Lucky looked at Bubba's face, seeing no sympathy. It's okay, she rashly told herself, he can't touch me; this is only a telephone call. Slowly she lowered the phone, pointing it at her freshly shaved pussy. Doing these dirty things made her soaking wet.

"Can you see?" she asked as the hand holding her phone shook. "I shaved this morning, so I'm all smooth. I wanted my husband to eat me out, but he said tomorrow morning." Damn! She did it again, telling a total stranger personal stuff.

Lucky stared at Bubba's handsome face; her breaths were short and fast as her heart raced. She could feel her clit throb. A red tinge on her face showed her embarrassment, but the initial agitation at exposing herself to this stranger quickly receded. She smiled awkwardly, with an effort to be casual.

"Thank you," Bubba winked, enjoying his dominance over her. "I like that you shave your pussy. Split your legs. Wider. Hmm, nice and juicy!" He couldn't believe how easily he controlled her. "Now play with yourself."

Lucky looked at the screen, shocked to see Bubba exposed his cock to her. He was bigger than her husband, significantly bigger! The head of his cock looked like a giant smooth mushroom, with a long slit. The shaft was thick and curved. She noticed Bubba's fingers didn't touch as he stroked himself.

12