Lucky Penny Ch. 01: Blackmail?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, or I'm going to hang up and call the other couple." Bubba counted to three to increase the pressure. Penny's pretty face was a mix of vulnerability and desire. "Okay, goodbye."

"NO! WAIT!" Lucky didn't want to lose the suite, not after Dan promised they could look at it. "You promise you won't give it to the other couple?"

"Do you want me to hang up?" Lusty thoughts ran wild in his mind as Penny caved into his lies.

"NO!" Lucky watched Bubba's hand slide up and down his long thick shaft. Pre-cum leaked out, glistening in the light, and she wondered what it would taste like, then mentally scolded herself. "Okay, I'll do it."

Lucky put one finger in, she made a desperate effort to control her building excitement; but couldn't. When the back of her legs touched the bed, she needed to lie down and enjoy this. As soon as she was comfortable on the bed, she split her legs wider and added a second finger. "I'm doing it!" she moaned, talking more to herself than Bubba. "Can you see? My fingers are fucking my pussy! Oh god, it feels so good!"

Bubba's inflamed cock turned a purple-red with blue veins running down the lengthy shaft. Lucky had to concentrate hard to keep the phone still. She licked her lips, thinking about how his cock would feel inside her.

"Do you like my cock?"

She didn't want to upset Bubba any further. "Yeah, it's enormous!"

"Bigger than your husbands?"

Bubba knew his cock was bigger; he hadn't met a man yet who matched him or beat him. His self-satisfying smile said it all; this beautiful Mexican girl was going to be perfect. "I asked you a question!" he scolded. He changed his tone to one of authority mixed with a touch of anger. "Don't EVER make me repeat myself!"

Lucky looked at Bubba's angry face, worried he would end the call. "I'm sorry! Yes, your cock is bigger! Way bigger!"

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He said softly. On top of her incredible body, he was delighted to see Penny yield to his dominance.

"No. Sorry." Lucky didn't know why she kept apologizing. Maybe she was following in her mama's footsteps.

"Now pretend your fingers are my cock and fuck your cunt hard!"

Bubba's dirty words turned her on. She obediently pumped her fingers deep and fast, rubbing her distended clit along the way. She let herself go. "I love it! I love your big cock!" Her body trembled in appreciation. All her guilt vanished, leaving a craving in her belly that needed fulfilling.

"You want my cock, don't you? Fucking your nasty brown cunt!"

Lucky couldn't help herself; in a matter of minutes, she fell under Bubba's control. "Yeah, fuck me, Bubba, make me come on your huge cock!"

Lucky concentrated on watching Bubba stroke his massive cock, pretending it was inside her pussy. Why couldn't her husband make her feel this way? Bubba's cock looked so beautiful. She pictured it fucking her pussy, in and out, deeper and deeper. Her fingers were a blur as she pleasured herself.

"Oh, god! I'm so close!" Lucky moaned. Her mind had given up fighting the shame of exposing herself to a stranger.

"STOP!" Bubba yelled. Penny's meek face looked at him with confusion. "Take your fingers out of your cunt. Right, fucking, NOW!"

"But..." Lucky wanted to beg him to let her come, but he scared her. His angry cock watched her as she pulled her messy fingers out.

"Do you have a car?"

"What?" Then she quickly remembered his warning. "Yes."

"I'll text you my address; I want you here in half an hour."

Lucky went numb. The realization of what occurred raced through her mind. She loved her husband; did she cheat on him? Her heart thumped in her chest so fast it threatened to explode. She couldn't do it.

"No, I can't." Lucky licked her lips as she unconsciously pinched one of her nipples; Bubba's big cock called out to her making her head spin.

"Can't or won't?"

"You wanna fuck me. Right?" Saying those words gave her an overpowering urge to finger her pussy again. Her hips rose and fell off the bed, fucking an imaginary cock.

"How bad do you want to escape your in-laws shit hole? Do you want to stop sharing a bathroom with three other people? I have a swimming pool you can use whenever you want. You can relax in your own space, with no one breathing down your neck. Fuck your husband whenever you want." He gave her the hard sell, appealing to her emotions. "All that could be yours!"

Lucky did want all that, more than anything. But she would be cheating on Dan. "Will it just be once?"

Bubba couldn't believe Penny's naivety. Once he had her physically, he would harness Penny's head-in-the-clouds mentality until she obeyed him unquestioningly. The deeper he controlled her, the more hardcore the sex would be, just like the last girl.

"You do this, and we can work out a deal on the suite," Bubba smiled sweetly.

Lucky found herself considering his offer. To finally have their own space would be a dream. But, it would take a nightmare to make it happen. Her love for Dan won out. "No, I still can't do it."

"Are you sure? It would be a shame for your little video to end up on the internet for all your friends and family to see! You just exposed yourself to a perfect stranger and fingered your cunt like a bitch in heat, begging me to fuck you. What would your husband and his parents think of you? Maybe I should send them your tape?"

"You taped me?" Lucky shrieked, trying to back away from the hold Bubba had on her. "How?"

"Modern technology is wonderful, isn't it," Bubba roared in a deep voice. "So, what's it going to be, a quick fuck, or do I show your husband and in-laws what a slut you are?" He had no idea how to send a copy to any of them, but Penny didn't know that; the calculated bluff was to get his hands on her sexy body.

Bubba watched Penny's thoughts change the expression on her face. Those big tits of hers were flopping all around. Finally, she looked around the room then back at him.

"I want out of here," Lucky said in defeat. She never expected Bubba's phone call to turn into this. "I'm suffocating."

The sacrifice would be worth it. At least that's how Lucky rationalized her decision. Meeting Bubba and looking at the suite had nothing to do with the overwhelming thrill of fucking his big white cock. Yeah, right, her mind replied, you're going back to your old ways before you got married.

"Wise decision," Bubba smirked. He skillfully turned the second call into an unforeseen conquest. Soon as Penny arrived, he would fuck the shit out of her and those massive tits.

"You have to promise not to send the video to my husband," Lucky said with guilt swamping her mind.

"Okay, you have my word." Bubba wanted to shout out in triumph but kept his voice calm. "I'll text you my address, but you better hurry! And, Penny, don't you dare use your fingers again! I want you to come with my cock buried deep inside your cunt!"

"Oh, god!" Lucky cried out in shock at her dilemma. She stared at the blank screen on her phone. Bubba wanted to fuck her, and she agreed! Maybe if she ignored his text, Bubba would leave her alone. Yeah, that's what she would do!

Lucky almost dropped the phone again when it vibrated. Bubba texted his address along with a video link. Hesitantly she clicked on the icon; there was no doubt it was her. She watched herself masturbate like a woman possessed, doing and saying nasty things. She kept begging Bubba to fuck her with his giant cock. The movie turned her on, and her hand snaked down between her legs. She rubbed her pussy until the video ended, careful not to finger herself as Bubba ordered. She had no choice; if she didn't meet with Bubba, he would send the porn video to Dan or his parents; her marriage would be over.

With nervous fingers, Lucky quickly typed a text back to him. Please don't send the video to my husband! I'm on my way!

Her heart ached with guilt, but her pussy ached in anticipation of her misfortune. She felt foolish; her desire was leading her to do who knows what, with a total stranger. A stranger with an enormous cock!

She played with her hard nipples as she went through her closet, searching for the perfect outfit. Unacceptable clothes littered the bedroom floor. She needed to hurry; time was running out. In desperation, she chose a short white flimsy dress that left nothing to the imagination, forgoing a bra and picking out her best white lace panties.

"I'm sorry, Dan," she apologized to her sexy image in the mirror. "If I don't make this sacrifice, we'll never get out of this shit-box!"

Her head nodded back as if giving her the okay to commit adultery; the end result would justify the deception. She couldn't stop a huge smile from spreading across her face. Her nipples poked brazenly out the front of her dress at the thought of meeting Bubba and his amazing cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued


12