Lucky Penny Ch. 03: Smoke & Mirrors!

Story Info
"What a Wicked Game to Play...To Make Me Feel This Way"
6.9k words
4.27
5.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny reached her breaking point; enough is enough; pressure has built up so much in her young nineteen-year-old body something must give. Semi-reluctantly, Penny, aka Lucky, succumbs to sexual blackmail, transforming overnight from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly, spreading her new wings (and legs) in a frenzy of lust as she falls down the rabbit hole.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy; if it tickles your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments.

This ten-part series contains peanuts; if you're allergic to blackmail, force, reluctance, submission, domination, oral, incest, anal, non-consent, cuckolding, or sex in general, please do not go any further. All characters are eighteen or older.

Enjoy,

Knightfantasies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a Wicked Game to Play...To Make Me Feel This Way"

Lucky didn't want to return to her in-law's house; she wanted to stay with her new "daddy." It was late, close to one in the morning, and her body reeked of sex from being fucked nonstop all evening. She loved the physical and emotional excitement that came from being mistreated by a man, and Bubba took it to another level. Her breasts were bruised and raw from his aggressive style. He left teeth marks on both of her tits, almost drawing blood as he chewed her nipples. The size of his cock left her pussy sore and stretched like she just gave birth. Even her mouth and throat ached from his thickness. Bubba gagged her repeatedly in his lust, making her take his long thick cock deeper and deeper as he called her all kinds of demeaning names. Blackmail brought them together; now, her body demanded she keeps fucking Bubba.

Pulling into the driveway, Lucky noticed the porch light was on; she expected her mother-in-law, Maria, was waiting to scold her. Lucky smiled on the inside, knowing once she moved into Bubba's pace, she would never have to put up with the ugly fat woman again. As soon as she opened the door, the lecture began.

"Where were you!" Marie snapped in anger. "Do you what time it is?"

"I was visiting a girlfriend," Lucky snarled back. "You're a nasty witch! You have no right to question where I've been! Fuck you!" She smiled at the shocked look on Marie's face before storming off to her tiny bedroom. It felt good to stand up for herself finally.

With a herculean effort, she undressed, forcing her aching muscles to obey; Bubba put her in positions she didn't know were possible. The mirror in the bedroom showed the sex marks inflicted on her. Both of her breasts had imprints from daddy's teeth, and even though she couldn't see it, there was one on her ass too. She threw one of her husband's t-shirts on, hoping Dan wouldn't notice when he came home in the morning. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she collapsed, drifting off to dreams of fucking her new daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky floated dream-like, Bubba was going down on her, and it felt beautiful. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, coming fully awake when she discovered it was her husband, not Bubba. A jolt of panic hit; she was so tired when she got home last night she forgot to wash her pussy out. She waited for Dan to notice or say something, but he never said a word.

"Morning, Lucky! A promise is a promise!" Dan said. He knew his tongue always made his wife come. Surprisingly he had to use an extra finger today to get any friction in her pussy.

"Oh, baby, yes, just like that!" Lucky moaned, putting aside her worry that Dan would notice the taste of Bubba's cum. The t-shirt hid the bruises Bubba left on her body, but she needed to come up with an excuse before Dan noticed the blemishes.

"Just lie back and enjoy." Dan was surprised Lucky had a top on; she always slept in the nude. He found her nipples under the top; he knew it turned her on when he played with them at the same time. The entire area between her legs was a nasty red color, and her meaty pussy lips were swollen. She must have been using her fingers again last night for relief and got carried away. Lucky's characteristic odor smelled off, and she tasted different. He was about to say something when she went feral.

Lucky couldn't hold back; she crushed her pussy on Dan's face as he tongued her. She smirked, remembering the first time she did this, he tried to stop her, but she yelled at him to keep going or else. Her threat worked, and he meekly obeyed. Now, it was her regular practice to use Dan's face and tongue; however, she wanted. It made her laugh that she was the aggressor in their marriage bed.

Dan was always amazed at the vigor and strength that came out of his wife's tiny body. Lucky humped his face between her legs, grinding her pussy on him. He endured how she treated him, letting her use him until she was satisfied. There was nothing he wouldn't do for his beautiful, sexy, Lucky. He loved her with all his heart and never wanted to lose her.

Lucky had both hands tangled in Dan's hair, riding his face, physically guiding his mouth and tongue to her sensitive spots. His magic tongue always made her come; unfortunately, the same couldn't be said about his tiny cock.

In the past, sex for Lucky meant she was an object to be used and abused by men. Her uncle took her virginity on her eighteenth birthday by blackmailing her. Uncle Carlos introduced her to rough sex, really rough. She didn't want to enjoy his mistreatment, but her body had other ideas. Soon, she looked forward to his morning visits when he would assault her at his whim and make her do nasty things. When he pimped her out to all his "friends," it became "normal" for the men to treat her like a piece of meat, fucking her holes anyway they wanted. Her body and mind gradually became a willing victim to the depravities inflicted on her. Uncle Carlos told her this would be her role as long as she stayed in his house; maybe that's why she jumped at the chance to marry Dan.

After Lucky married Dan, she assumed sex would be the same with him; but he was the opposite of all the men who had fucked her. She couldn't believe her husband liked to be submissive in bed, and by default, she became the aggressor. In only a couple of weeks, she trained her husband's tongue and mouth to do whatever she wanted. It became a game to ride his face while he was fully clothed or split her legs and pull on his hair as he pleased her.

She couldn't help thinking about last night with Bubba. She fell in lust with that big beautiful cock of his. It suddenly dawned on her; Bubba never went down on her once. It didn't matter; the orgasms' he gave her were mind-blowing. Once they moved into his basement suite, she would have two men to take care of her needs: one to fuck her hard and one to eat her out.

"Oh, fuck!" Lucky exclaimed as she smeared Dan's face with her juices and any cum Bubba left in her swollen, tender hole. Her little body bucked hard as an orgasm hit. She pulled her husband's face harder into her crotch. "Do it again!" she ordered, not willing to release his head yet. "I need more!" Mentally she pictured Bubba's big cock driving into pussy.

"One more time!" She yelled in annoyance when Dan didn't comply. "DO IT! SUCK MY CUNT!"

Dan couldn't stop gagging at the taste and the salty cream coming out of Lucky's pussy. He wanted to quit, but she wouldn't let him. In frustration, he bit her pussy lips and pinched extra hard on her nipples. No matter what he tried, it only drove her on more. Lucky's legs wrapped tightly around his head, threatening to cut off his air supply. She had never been this controlling before.

"Yeah, that's a good little boy!" Lucky panted, easing her tight hold, pleased when Dan finally resumed. "GET YOUR TONGUE IN DEEPER! EAT ME! EAT MY DIRTY FILTHY CUNT!"

Dan was stressing out; his parents were in the kitchen having breakfast. He wanted to tell Lucky to be quiet, but he couldn't get free. Her excited shouts and screams made his tongue go faster, and his mouth sucked harder. He needed to make her come again. Quickly!

"OH, FUCK!" Lucky screamed at the top of her lungs. "I LOVE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE!"

Dan couldn't be any more embarrassed. Discretion was gone; there was no doubt his parents knew what they were doing.

"NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Lucky screamed, gripping Dan's head as violent tremors shook her body. Exhausted, she fell back onto the bed, breathing hard. Her pleasure was dripping off Dan's face.

"Lucky, you can't scream like that!" Dan scolded. "Mama and papa heard everything!"

She propped herself against the headboard, leaving her legs spread open wantonly. "I know! That's why we need to move! I'm tired of living on eggshells!" Lucky shouted back. "You hardly ever fuck me anymore, and I'm tired of having to use my fingers for satisfaction! I don't fucking care if your parents can hear us; my cunt needs more than you're giving me!"

The mask of unhappiness on his wife's face filled him with anxiety. She always wanted more, and this was the first time she used the "c" word. He watched her frig herself with her eyes half-closed.

"I thought you loved me? You promised to always look after me!" Lucky exclaimed as she fingered herself. "This house is like living in prison!"

He wished he made more money to have a place of their own, but life wasn't always fair. Dan thought about the basement suite Lucky found online; maybe they should look at it. If the guy would take physical labor in return for partial rent, it might work. Then they could have sex more frequently, and he could keep Lucky satisfied. It was worth a try.

"Why don't you see if we can look at the suite you found; it doesn't hurt to look. Right?"

Lucky's eyes snapped open; she couldn't believe her ears. She thought it would take a ton of begging to get Dan to agree to view Bubba's suite. "Really? Thank you! Thank you! I have a good feeling this will work out for us." She rushed to him, kissing him hard

"You know I love you, right?" Dan worriedly said when Lucky broke the kiss. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you!"

Dan had a large glob of Bubba's leftover cum on his face; using her finger, she swept it off. "Open up," she said. A cruel smile spread across her face as he ate the cum and sucked her wet fingers. "Do you want me to suck your cock before you go to sleep?"

Dan sighed; his parents knew what they were doing, so there was no reason to quit now. "Yeah, okay." Moving like a zombie, he undressed and crashed onto the bed. Last night's shift had been extra hard, and he was exhausted.

Lucky was floating on air; it was all coming together. Dan worked hard, she knew that, but now she could help out too. She would have sex with Bubba and enjoy his foul-mouthed aggressive fucking. It was sort of like a job; at least, that's how she would justify the arrangement in her mind. Last night's never-ending primal explosions daddy gave her took her to new heights. Sin and lust consumed her body, leaving her wanting more of Bubba's dominant, savage sex.

Lucky sucked on her husband's tiny cock as she lay on top of him in a sixty-nine position. Dan's gagging meant Bubba's cum was still leaking out of her pussy. It was no effort to take all of her husband's tiny cock in her mouth. She sucked hard and fast, but the whole time all she could think about was the size difference between Bubba and Dan; even hard, her husband's tiny cock wasn't much bigger than her pinky finger. Like always, he came quickly, dribbling out a small amount of cum.

"Thanks, Lucky, you're the best wife in the world!" Dan sighed in pleasure; Lucky's mouth always felt incredible on his cock, and today she seemed even more excited.

Lucky turned around and kissed her husband, disappointed she had to force her tongue into his mouth to share his cum. "I warned you!" she scolded, after spitting out Dan's cum into his mouth. "You need to stop resisting! If I have to taste your cum, then you do too! Or maybe you want me to stop sucking that tiny cock of yours?"

Dan still had a hard time accepting what she forced him to do. Lucky agreed to suck his cock, but only if they shared his cum. "I'm sorry, you're right." He pulled her back, giving her a French kiss; it wasn't the taste that bothered him. The memories of being bullied in school by three star athletes and what they forced him to do in the showers flooded his mind.

"That's the second time you've refused!" Lucky said, giving her husband a nasty look. "Once more, and I stop giving you blowjobs! Forever!"

Dan panicked; it took him months of begging to get Lucky to suck him, and now she might stop. "Please, I won't fight it again!" The smell of Lucky's pussy triggered those awful memories of the bullies forcing him to suck their cocks and coming into his mouth. Lucky's pussy tasted like it was filled with a man's cum. He knew that was impossible; his innocent wife would never cheat on him. It was all in his imagination, and he needed to let go of the bad memories.

Lucky thought about all the cum she swallowed last night; Bubba was like a fountain, and she never complained once. Dan barely swallowed a thimble full. Lucky couldn't help comparing her husband to Bubba; they were total opposites. "I mean it, Dan, this is your last warning!

"Please don't be mad; I'll do better. I promise!" Dan stressed at her angry face. "I like the taste of my cum, honest!" He needed to change the conversation. "Look, I laid out a nice outfit for you!"

She saw today's clothes laid out over the worn chair. "Okay, I believe you, get some sleep, and I will set up an appointment to see the suite this afternoon."

Lucky dressed in the tight, leopard print shorts and yellow halter top. Dan liked picking out her clothes and showing her off. For fun, Lucky decided to skip the lacy bra he selected. Before she even finished dressing, Dan was snoring. Quietly she closed the bedroom door and rushed into the bathroom to pee and clean up.

Lucky's thoughts scrambled in excitement as she emptied her bladder. It was happening! She was going to escape! Her fingers gently examined her abused pussy; Bubba's cock stretched her out more than any man before him. Even after coming twice with Dan, she was still horny. Maybe one for the road, she laughed, fingering her cunt. She didn't hear the bathroom door open. Her peripheral vision caught movement; Dan's dad stood there with his mouth wide open. "Hey!" she called out, quickly removing her fingers.

"Oops, sorry!" Eduardo apologized, taking one last look before closing the door. Damn, Lucky was using her fingers on herself; after all her yelling this morning, he thought she would be more than satisfied.

Embarrassed at being caught, she opened the bathroom door, hoping to sneak out of the house and not run into the 'witch.'

"Here comes the whore now," Maria said snidely. "Who screams profanities like that so early in the morning? LOOK! She even dresses like a whore!"

"Marie, enough!" Eduardo barked, stopping in mid-sentence to admire Lucky's hard nipples poking out the light top. "She's our son's wife!"

"Jesus is watching you!" Maria retorted, turning to look out the kitchen window above the sink. "Whore!"

"Someone was frisky this morning!" Eduardo said, smiling at his daughter-in-law. He had a hard time taking his eyes off her long protruding nipples before lowering his eyes to her pussy. He only got a glimpse of her pussy, but he was sure it looked as fantastic as her tits.

Lucky stood there for a minute, letting Eduardo blatantly ogle her before hugging him from the side, squeezing her soft breasts against his shoulder, "Morning papa, did you enjoy the show? Your son has an amazing tongue!" she whispered in his ear wickedly. "I made him get it in nice and deep today! Twice! I love how he makes me come. Hmm, I'm still vibrating; that's why I was using my fingers!" She kissed Eduardo's blushing cheek and didn't bother looking at Dan's mom, but she could feel the daggers in the air. "I have some errands to do; tell Dan I'll be back around two."

Eduardo thought his cock would explode. "Sure, baby-girl, I'm off today anyway." He liked Lucky's teasing, but today she seemed extra wicked. Her soft balloon tits felt good against him. With a frozen smile on his face, he watched her exaggerate the swaying of her skinny ass. Damn, he wished he could be his son for one night and fuck those big tits of hers! There were so many things he would do to her tiny, skinny body. Marie was watching him like a hawk, but he didn't care; soon, he would be leaving her for his mistress.

"WHORE!" Marie shouted as her daughter-in-law stepped out the door

"Fucking witch!" Lucky hissed back. Papa's loud laughter radiated out of the house, making her smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky didn't have any errands, but she didn't want to be in "that" house any longer than she had to. It was early, barely eight am, so she decided to have a coffee and breakfast bagel at the local Dunkin' Donuts.

Time dragged by, and the two cups of coffee only increased her nervousness. Her skimpy tight outfit attracted attention; several men tried to strike up a conversation with her, and even one woman. The tight yellow top showcased her large breasts and her hard nipples poked out proudly. She purposely kept yawning and stretching her arms above her head, teasing the room and the admiring crowd of morning commuters. A handsome young guy in a suit left his card on her table, telling her to call him. She couldn't help laughing out loud. Nothing could spoil her mood, not even the 'witch.'

It was torture, but she impatiently waited another hour before calling Bubba. "Hi daddy," Lucky gushed when Bubba answered, "It's me; I have good news; no great news! My husband said we could look at your suite this afternoon!"

Bubba shook his head in astonishment; Penny still wanted the suite. After all the abuse he handed out last night, he thought his daughter would never want to come back, let alone speak to him again. He listened as Penny described her morning sex encounter with her husband and being surprised in the bathroom by her father-in-law.

"So, your husband sucked your cunt twice and never noticed any difference?" Bubba was sure some of his cum must have stayed in Penny's cunt. "Maybe he likes the taste of my cum?" he laughed. "Look, when you get here this afternoon, pretend like we're meeting for the first time." He already knew Penny was terrible at hiding her thoughts. "Can you do that?"

"Of course, silly!" She giggled like a love-struck school girl, then hesitated. Sitting in the coffee shop, teasing all the guys made her horny. Looking around, she whispered into her cell phone. "Daddy, would you like me to come over now? I miss your cock; we could, you know." She liked calling Bubba daddy. She was childlike in her exuberance at the chance to move out of her 'hell.' Plus, she would get to fuck daddy and his big, beautiful, hard cock again.

It looks like he hit the jackpot; his daughter was either a sex freak or fucking naive. "Yeah, get your ass over here and make it fast."

"Okay, do you want me to bring you a coffee or something?"

"Just those big fucking tits of yours! Now, hang up and get moving!

"Yes, daddy! On my way!" Lucky said a little too loudly, giving a mock salute to the room, enjoying the wide-eyed stare of an older man as her breasts jiggled. Her pussy tingled in anticipation of being stretched by daddy's long, fat curved cock again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bed was a mess, the sheets stained, and the pillows ended up on the other side of the room. Penny was a wildcat once she got wound up. "You better get going soon," Bubba said as he patted his daughter on the head as she licked his hard cock. "We don't want your husband to think you ran off."

Lucky felt at peace with Bubba. She loved his cock; daddy proved to be as horny as her. Living here would be a dream come true. "Okay, but can I come back tonight? After Dan goes to work?" Now that she had experienced Bubba, she couldn't get enough of his thick cock and rough sex. Her pussy felt shredded, inside and out, but she didn't care; daddy gave her bigger orgasms than anyone had.

12