Lucky Penny Ch. 03: Smoke & Mirrors!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba shook his head, his fledgling daughter may have the world's best set of tits, but she wasn't very smart. "We don't want your husband's parents getting suspicious. Let's cool it for a couple of days. After you move in, nobody can stop us from fucking ourselves to death."

"Hmm, I can't wait!" she giggled in delight. "Do you want to make me beautiful again before I leave?"

"You fucking little slut!" He laughed as he twisted her hair in his fingers, using his hold to drag her up. "Yeah, I want to come on your face again!"

Lucky sighed with a conscious state of ecstasy as he forced his cock into her mouth. Daddy said a woman is more beautiful with a cock in her mouth and tears running down her face. The firm grip on her head kept her in place as his hips rocked back and forth, pushing deeper into her throat, making her gag nonstop. She wouldn't deny him; she wanted to be "beautiful" for daddy.

Several times he thought his daughter had passed out. He couldn't fight the urge to drive deep down her throat. Her green eyes looked at him with a hunger to please. The release was almost anti-climatic as he covered his daughter's face in hot cum.

"Am I beautiful now?" She asked, giving the large bell-head a sloppy lick.

"You're gorgeous," he laughed.

"I love being your daughter!" she sang out. "And I can't wait to show my husband the suite!"

"Remember, we've never met before," Bubba reminded as he finger-fed her the cum off her face. "We don't want your husband getting suspicious."

"Okay, daddy," She couldn't hide her excitement. With her face covered in daddy's delicious cum she did feel like the most beautiful woman in the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan anxiously waited for Lucky to get home; he left several messages on her phone, but so far, no callback. The day was getting late, and if she didn't hurry, they wouldn't be able to look at the suite. When he saw her car drive up, he gave a big sigh.

"Lucky, you're late!" Dan huffed as she came into the house. "You know I have work tonight! Hurry and get changed; I left an outfit for you on the bed."

Lucky smiled, thinking of how daddy had to force her to leave. Dan never asked where she had been, and all her worry about having to lie to him disappeared. "Thanks, honey!" she said, rushing to the bedroom to change.

Dan had never seen her this excited before. Lucky talked nonstop on the way over to see the basement suite. She gave directions the whole way, making him wonder if she had already driven by the location. They pulled into the driveway, and he shut off his noisy beat-up Chevy truck. His first impressions were this was a rich man's place, and he felt way out of his comfort zone.

The outfit he picked out for Lucky this afternoon was one of his favorites. Dan loved showing off his beautiful wife, making other guys jealous that he was fucking her and not them. Seeing Lucky's perky nipples made him second-guess himself that it might be a little too provocative. Lucky's tight pale white shorts didn't hide the yellow thong she had on, and the low cut thin white top emphasized her ample cleavage and bra-less breasts. He hoped a little teasing would help them get the suite and knew Lucky's sex appeal was hard to resist.

"Now, as we agreed, I do all the talking." Dan noticed Lucky's poking nipples were twice as big now. The anticipation of seeing the suite must have excited his innocent young wife. Suddenly, he wished he had made her wear a bra.

Lucky looked at Dan; she could hardly sit still. "I'll try, but you know how I get. I really want this suite!"

Dan laughed; he did know. "Okay, do your best!"

Bubba waited until the second knock before opening the door. "Yeah, yeah, don't break the door down!"

Dan instinctively took a step back, his elbow bumping into Lucky's left breast, almost knocking her over. Bubba was one scary-looking big guy, dressed in camo top to bottom. His right leg was missing below the knee, and he was on crutches. The giant was at least a foot taller, forcing him to look up.

"Um, hi, I'm Dan Cruz; we're here about the suite." Dan held out his hand to shake. "You met my wife, Penny, on the phone."

Bubba ignored Dan's hand, looking around him at Penny. Fuck! She looked fantastic! His eyes took in his daughter's tits and camel-toe. Her breasts and long nipples left nothing to the imagination, clearly visible through the semi-see-through material. He expected the thin spaghetti straps to break at any moment from the weight of her massive tits. Penny's shorts looked painted on, and he could see those meaty cunt lips of hers. Either his daughter's husband was oblivious to her sexual attraction, or he was a closet cuckold voyeur.

Bubba regrouped. "Yeah, she looks familiar, but I talk to a lot of people." He gave Dan a closer look; the skinny kid was ugly, fucking ugly. They were a real beauty and the beast couple; it made him wonder what his daughter saw in Dan. "How old are you? You kids don't look old enough to be married."

Dan lowered his hand in embarrassment. "I'm nineteen, and Penny is seventeen."

"Seventeen!" Bubba bellowed. "How the fuck is that possible!" His first thoughts were he was about to be charged with statutory rape; it also meant Penny wasn't his daughter. Then he rethought, maybe because she's already married, it was okay, he would check with his lawyer. He finally noticed Penny was violently shaking her head no in the background.

"It's okay, mister; her mom signed a form." Dan was perplexed about why Bubba was so upset.

"Whatever," Bubba said, quickly back-pedaling. "Do you want to look at the suite or not?"

Lucky couldn't understand the anger in Bubba's voice. Didn't he want to fuck her anymore? She had to do something quickly. "Please, Bubba, we wanna have a look!" In her fright, she almost called him daddy.

"Yeah? Well, go around back, and I'll let you in the basement door."

Dan stared at the closed door. "This guy makes my hair stand on end. Did you see the way he looked at you? He couldn't stop staring at your breasts! I don't like this; I think we should leave."

"NO!" Lucky cried out in a panic of losing her escape plan, and more importantly, Bubba's big cock. "You're the one who told me to dress like this! You like men looking at me! We need this! I need to get out of your parent's house!"

Lucky's distress shook her breasts up and down, capturing his attention. Dan did get a thrill out of strange men looking at Lucky, knowing they couldn't have her. "Don't cry. I guess there's no harm in looking since we're already here."

Bubba leaned against the closed door. The revelation shocked him; Penny might only be seventeen. Maybe she wasn't his daughter, after all. He swore at himself for losing control as he made his way downstairs.

He hobbled to the suite; looking out the window, he could see them holding hands and checking out the swimming pool. Even from this distance, he could see his daughter's yellow thong firmly up her ass crack under her tight shorts. What kind of husband lets his wife go out in public dressed like that, without a bra on, especially with nipples that long? Dan's low rider pants made him look even shorter, and the plaid shirt was too bulky for his thin body. The kid looked like a wimp.

Opening the patio door, Bubba stepped out into the sunshine, cursing when the crutches he never used caught a rut. "The yard and pool need some work to bring them back to normal; work I can't do," he said as he waved his arm. "Look around; as you can see, things have gone a little sideways since my last tenants left."

"Dan, can do it!" Lucky enthused with a little dance, making her tits bounce. "Right, Dan?"

"I'm sorry I was rude upstairs; my leg's been hurting." Bubba held out his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Dan Cruz." Bubba gave Dan another look; he met a guy named Eddie Cruz at Shadybrook and absently wondered if they were related.

Dan relaxed a bit; Bubba didn't look so scary with a smile on his face. "That's okay," His hand got lost in Bubba's sizable outstretched catcher's mitt hand. He couldn't help staring at his missing leg and then noticed a large bulge in Bubba's crotch.

"Lost it overseas," Bubba said, not elaborating any further. "Pleased to meet you, Penny," he said, holding out his hand to her. "You're even prettier in person than you are on the phone."

"You too," giggled Lucky. "I mean, nice to meet you."

Bubba couldn't help staring at his daughter's chest as he held on to her hand. The semi-transparent material didn't hide much, and the bruises he left on both tits were noticeable. He could see Dan in his peripheral vision watching him like a hawk but not saying a thing to protect his wife.

He didn't want to release Penny's hand, but it was starting to get awkward. "You kids still want to see the suite?"

"Yes, yes!" bubbled Lucky, looking at Dan for his okay.

He gave Penny's hand a last squeeze and didn't wait for Dan to agree. "Go on in and have a look; I'm going to sit out here in the shade." He laughed as Penny practically dragged her husband towards his house. He wondered if Dan would notice the smell of sex in the master bedroom. Penny wanted to change the sheets, but he wouldn't let her.

Bubba plopped himself down on a red lounge chair under a sizeable tan cloth umbrella to watch the action. Penny's words carried in the air over the sound of the waterfall at the end of the pool. Her high-pitched voice couldn't hide her excitement, and soon he could Dan laughing along with her. The girl had him wrapped around her finger or maybe her big tits.

Bubba watched them go from room to room, and when they returned to the living room, Penny jumped into her husband's arms squealing in delight. Her skinny legs wrapped around her husband, and she couldn't stop kissing him. It looked like she convinced Dan to try and rent his suite.

An uneasy feeling about the whole situation filled Dan's mind with worry; it seemed too good to be true. Plus, he didn't like how their potential landlord couldn't stop staring at Lucky's breasts. Only his love for Lucky and the smile on her face changed his mind; he had to try for her sake. He held Lucky's hand as they walked towards the smirking one-legged giant.

"Sit down, make yourselves at home," Bubba said, spreading his legs wider, noticing both Lucky and Dan stared at his crotch. "So, what do you think? Nice place, right?"

Lucky licked her lips as she looked at the outline of Bubba's big cock. Soon, she said to herself, she would get to fuck that beautiful cock every day. Even though she wanted to say so much, she needed to let Dan handle the details.

"It's nicer than the photos you posted," Dan acknowledged, embarrassingly shifting his eyes up. "How much would the rent be?"

"You got a job?"

"Yes, sir, two of them. I work evenings at the Seven-Eleven on fifth, and night shifts at the big distribution center on the other side of town."

"What about you?" Bubba asked, dramatically pointing his finger at Penny's hard nipples.

Lucky smiled at Bubba, pushing her chest out with pride. She almost said he already knew that answer; it was a good thing daddy told her to pretend she didn't know him. "Nope, but I'm willing to help out around here."

"The last tenants paid a thousand a month. He looked after the yard, and she cleaned for me. Can you match that?"

Dan looked at Lucky; she was nodding her head up and down in a yes motion. "To be honest, we can't," Dan said, taking over the negotiations. "It's going to be more expensive for me to go to work every day from your place. We live with my parents now, and rent is half that."

Bubba almost burst out laughing; the kid was bartering with him. Dan may have a tiny cock, but he had bigger balls than he gave him credit for. Well, two could play that game. He got up with a crutch under each arm and made a motion to head to the house. "You know the way out."

"WAIT!" Lucky screamed in dismay. She was about to lose it all; daddy, his cock, their new place. "DAN! Make it happen!"

Bubba turned to look at Dan; the kid didn't stand a chance. "Look, maybe I can come down a bit, but I would have to add some terms," he offered, sitting back down.

Lucky rubbed her big tits against Dan's shoulder, hugging him, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I'm listening," Dan said. His spider senses were off the chart; the smirk on Bubba's face looked pure evil, like he knew a secret or something.

Bubba sat down again, drawing out the moment. He rubbed his chin like he was thinking about the options as he stared intently at his daughter's nipples that bobbed up and down with nervous energy.

"Okay, here is my final offer, take it or leave it." He leaned forward, looking Dan right in the eye. "Are you willing to look after all the outside work, including cleaning the pool, trimming bushes, fixing the gate, and painting the house?"

When Dan nodded, he switched to Penny staring at her nipples again instead of her green eyes. "Are you willing to clean my house, make meals when I ask, and drive me to my appointments as needed?"

"Yes!" Lucky said almost before she knew the conditions.

"If both of you agree, then I'm only going to charge you seven hundred and fifty a month. That's less than half what I should be charging! For some reason, I like you two."

"Please, Dan! PLEASE!"

Dan felt good about getting the rent down; the things Bubba wanted him to do were easy; he loved working with his hands, especially being outdoors. However, he wasn't as keen about what Bubba expected from Lucky. She would be spending time with him, regularly, maybe daily, and he wouldn't be there to protect her at night. The aggressive way he looked at her made him nervous, and Bubba's cock got even more prominent as he ogled Lucky's breasts.

"You're okay with what he wants you to do?" Dan asked with real concern in his eyes. "You might be spending a lot of time with him."

"Yes! YES!" Lucky said as she threw her arms around Dan, kissing his lips over and over. She shifted her attention to Bubba. "When can we move in?"

"As soon as you give me a deposit of seven hundred and fifty dollars, cash only."

"Can we stop at the bank before we go back to your parent's house? Please!" Lucky begged. "I can bring the money back later tonight in my car, and we can move in tomorrow morning when you get home from work!"

Dan didn't like the idea of Lucky returning by herself and being alone with this guy, but he had to get used to the arrangement. "I guess so," Dan said as he looked at the intimidating man. Bubba's shoulder-length black hair framed a stern-looking face that didn't appear to hold any compassion. "Do we need to sign any papers?"

"Nah, I don't want to pay taxes on the income. If you fuck up, then you get the boot. Same as the last couple." Bubba shook his head in amazement; this kid is a cuckold in the making; any man who willingly encourages his wife to parade around like this deserves what happens to him. Bubba noticed Dan looked away when his eyes devoured Penny's tits. Yeah, the kid is a real wimp.

"Okay!" Lucky enthused before Dan could ruin the deal. "I'll bring the cash to you tonight." She turned towards her husband. "I can't wait to get out of your parent's tiny house!"

Dan looked at his watch; they had time to make the bank before he had to rush to his part-time job at Seven-Eleven then head over to his night shift full-time job. The two jobs helped to pay off the credit cards Lucky maxed-out buying clothes. Dan worried about how his mama would take the news, but it would be nice to have a place of their own finally. Plus, he could have sex with Lucky anytime they wanted and not worry about his parents hearing them. His only worry now is the giant man might try to take advantage of his innocent wife.

Bubba gloated in triumph; he didn't bother to get up as he held out his hand to Dan. "Deal?"

"Deal," Dan said, wincing as Bubba smirked and squeezed too hard. The nagging second thoughts about this tough-looking muscular giant wouldn't go away; only his love for Lucky made him agree to the compromise.

"Oh, one more thing before you go, I like to fuck my women friends out on my deck, and I don't like to be disturbed. If you hear a woman screaming, I expect you to ignore it and give me privacy." Bubba winked at Lucky, and she let out a little giggle.

Dan couldn't help letting his eyes wander down to Bubba's crotch. It looked like the large lump had grown even more.

"We don't mind, right, Dan?" Lucky said, worried her husband might change his mind.

The thought of their landlord having sex with women out in the open did bother him, but Dan could see how bad Lucky wanted to live in this suite. "Yeah, no problem, we'll stay out of the way."

"Good, now off you go. I have a friend coming over soon, and she likes it rough. I might even try her ass out today!"

Dan's eyes and mouth opened wide in shock at the rude comment; he wanted to forget the whole arrangement and rush Lucky away from this perverted man. He couldn't believe his innocent Lucky just winked at Bubba and laughed along with him like it was the funniest joke ever told.

"Sounds like a lucky girl!" Lucky giggled. "Come on, honey, let's hurry! I can't wait to move in!"

Bubba watched the two newlyweds walk away. His hard cock twitched when Penny looked back and waved at him. Karma brought his daughter and her big tits to him, and now his little girl is going to spice up his life. Maybe he would even get her mother, Rosa, to join them; that would be the sweetest experience yet.

"Hurry back!" Bubba shouted before they turned the corner of his house. "Or I may change my mind!"

Bubba laughed as Penny's face showed genuine fear, and she dragged her wimpy husband along with a renewed purpose. His daughter would be a pawn in this wicked game of power and control; it excited him to think the restraints were about to be lifted on his sexual appetite and passions. His cock demanded it, and Penny would feel every, last, fucking inch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued

12