Lucky Penny Ch. 05: Consequences!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky trembled on the inside; she did it; daddy's cock was at full mast, ready for her to mount and enjoy. He had his hands behind his head, watching. Being outside having sex made her nervous and excited at the same time. She waited for directions when he didn't say anything; she stood and went to straddle his legs.

"Turn around," Bubba said, "I want to play with your ass while you ride my cock."

"Yes, daddy." She didn't care how Bubba fucked her; it was beautiful no matter what position daddy put her in. She straddled him with her ass facing him. Slowly she forced his massive cock in her cunt. "Oh, god, it feels like your cock is splitting me in two!"

He watched his cock disappear into his daughter's hole, amazed such a small girl could take almost all of his cock inside her. Most women tapped out at the halfway mark. Not Lucky. "Are you going to sit there all day?" He slapped her ass hard when she didn't move.

"I think I'm stuck!" Lucky laughed. "Get me started!"

He moved Lucky up and down by her hips. He could see her pussy turning inside out each time she lifted. After a few minutes, her juices coated his cock, and he released her hips. Time to play with her puckered star. "You ever been fucked by two men?" he asked as his thumb penetrated her asshole.

Lucky growled at being so full. The thought of two men fucking her at the same time was a fantasy of hers. "Never," Lucky moaned as she bounced harder.

"Maybe I'll invite one of my buddies over," Bubba laughed as he switched from his thumb to two fingers. "Maybe more than one!"

Dan woke to the sound of a woman screaming, and the voice sounded a lot like Lucky's. His first thoughts were she needed his help. He ran around the unfamiliar suite looking for her, then realized the sound was coming from outside. His sleep disorientation made him stumble over a chair, banging his shoulder hard against the patio door.

Bubba heard the commotion below, as Lucky's screams of pleasure continued unabated. She rode his hard cock with his fingers in her ass.

The idea of double penetration pushed Lucky to the edge. "Yes, I want to be fucked by two guys! Fuck me, daddy, fuck me harder!" She couldn't control her body or her mouth. Her screams were loud and filled with lust. "Fuck! Oh god, it feels so good."

"LUCKY!" Dan shouted. "Is that you? What's happening? STOP IT RIGHT NOW! LUCKY!"

Lucky couldn't stop her screams as her orgasm hit. Bubba pulled her back and pinched her hard nipples making her scream out even more.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Dan shouted. "COME OUT RIGHT NOW!"

"Don't say another fucking word," Bubba whispered in her ear. "Put on your clothes and go out the front door; when you walk around back, tell your husband you went for a walk. Got it?"

Lucky shook nervously at being discovered by her husband. Her quivering body was still in the throes of little orgasms, and she couldn't silence her moans of pleasure as she dismounted. Why couldn't Dan have waited one more minute so that she could enjoy the release fully? She crawled to the patio door and into the house, rushing to get dressed.

"LUCKY! LUCKY!" Dan screamed again. "ANSWER ME!"

Bubba casually picked up his phone off the table, searching for one of his sex recordings before heading to the railing. "What the fuck, Dan! What's with all the yelling? I told you I like to fuck women on my deck."

Dan looked up; Bubba was naked and sporting a glistening erection. Dan's stomach sank; Bubba's cock was massive! Was Bubba fucking Lucky with his horse cock?

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Dan continued to yell. His eyes did not believe a man could have a cock so big. "WHERE'S LUCKY? WHO ARE YOU HAVING SEX WITH?"

"Well," Bubba calmly replied. "Before you interrupted me, my guest and I were having an enjoyable time. She was riding my cock, and I had two fingers up her ass. You ever tried that?"

Bubba had one hand behind his back as he purposely stroked his cock with the other, showing off the size to Dan.

"COME OUT RIGHT THIS MINUTE!" Dan screamed as he backed up, almost falling over a chair, straining to see who else was on the deck. "LUCKY!

Bubba smirked at the look on Dan's face. The kid had no idea his wife was a slut. "STOP YOUR FUCKING YELLING!" Bubba shouted back. "I want you and Lucky to clean the pool. After I finish fucking my lady friend, she would like to take a swim. The instructions are on the inside of the pool house door."

Lucky came running around the corner, trying to look surprised to find Dan standing there. "Hi babe, how come you're up so early?" She looked up to see Bubba stroking his cock. "Oh my god!" Lucky exclaimed with an open mouth, trying to pretend this is her first look at daddy's cock. Her eyes switched from her husband to Bubba. "Dan! Look at the size of Bubba's cock!"

Dan ignored Lucky's comment. "Where were you?" Dan asked, doubly suspicious from the sweat covering Lucky's face.

"I went for a walk, honey. Why?" Her eyes stayed on daddy's cock, still finding it hard to believe all that beautiful meat fit inside her cunt. She knew Dan was watching her, and she mischievously licked her lips. "WOW! I've never seen such a big cock!" She exclaimed in awe.

"Bubba, I'm ready!" Came a female voice from up on the deck.

Bubba leaned against the glass railing; his hard cock showcased like a trophy in a display case. "Lucky, I want you and Dan to clean the pool. Okay?"

"Sure, no problem, Bubba!" She smiled coyly. "Anything for you!" The woman's voice confused her. Where did the other woman come from?

"I think we should go inside and leave the kids to clean the pool," Bubba said to the imaginary woman behind him. "And, Dan, you and I are going to talk later."

Dan watched Bubba turn, leaving him confused. The sound of a woman's laughter filled the air. He signed with relief; it wasn't Lucky's voice he heard earlier.

"What was all that about? I could hear you yelling all the way in the front yard." Lucky tried to look and act as innocent as possible while she continued to steal glances at the upper deck.

"Nothing," Dan said, embarrassed he made such a scene. "Let's go clean the pool."

Lucky followed her husband to the pool. The sounds and screams of two people fucking radiated from the house to the swimming pool. "Did you see the size of Bubba's cock?" Lucky asked wickedly. "My god! It was so big it didn't look real!"

"Yeah," Dan said with a disheartened look on his face. The girl was screaming non-stop. "Bubba's probably hurting her. No woman could enjoy something that big."

"Do you think it would hurt?" Lucky teasingly asked as she stared up at the house, still confused that Bubba had another woman up there. "Doesn't a woman's pussy stretch?"

Dan didn't have an answer, but his thoughts were troubled. Lucky wouldn't stop looking up at the deck. His comfort level at living in this house sunk even lower, especially now that he knew their landlord was exceptionally well endowed, and Lucky wouldn't stop commenting about the size. How could he leave Lucky alone with a man like that?

The sounds of sex ended with a female hysterically screaming out Bubba's name. In a different situation, Dan would have laughed. But right now, his stomach felt like he was on a roller coaster taking a big plunge. Bubba's cock was obscenely big. Now he couldn't stop worrying their landlord might take advantage of his naïve wife. He put the long pole pool skimmer back into the shack. His mind couldn't clear the image of Bubba's cock.

Lucky was still staring up at the deck when Bubba came out dressed only in shorts. Bubba's slicked-back long black hair meant he just took a shower. "Good job, kids," Bubba praised. "Lucky, please come upstairs and talk to my friend; she's distraught from all of Dan's yelling and screaming. I need you to calm her down before your husband completely ruins my sex life." Bubba waited for Dan to object. When he didn't, he turned and walked into the house.

"How could you?" Lucky exclaimed to Dan. "Bubba warned us he likes to fuck women on the deck! This is only our first day here! I hope you didn't ruin everything for me!" Lucky rushed to go to the front door. She needed to see who daddy fucked.

Dan almost yelled at his wife to stop; he felt helpless. The agreement they made with Bubba to get the basement suite at a reduced rent included Lucky cleaning, making meals, and taking Bubba to his medical appointments. He hung around under the deck to see if he could eavesdrop on any conversations. Their first day at Bubba's house just turned into a nightmare.

Lucky knocked on the front door, unsure if she should walk in or not. Bubba opened the door and pulled her inside.

"That was close," he laughed. "I guess all your screaming woke up your husband."

"Where's the other woman?" Lucky asked with a touch of jealousy in her voice.

"There is no 'other' woman," Bubba laughed, "it's a recording on my phone."

"Really?" Lucky laughed in relief.

"Really. Now, you left me hanging, so you need to finish the job."

"But Dan's waiting for me."

"Clothes," he said, pointing at the basket.

As soon as Lucky undressed, he pushed his daughter's shoulders down. "Make sure you swallow it all, or your husband will smell cum on your breath."

Lucky struggled as daddy used her mouth without any attempt to be gentle. He kept laughing at what happened, joking that next time, he would invite her wimpy husband up to watch him fuck her. She didn't want to get excited, but that thought got to her. She reached down between her legs, jamming two fingers into her wet pussy. Daddy fucked her face as she pleasured herself.

Dan couldn't hear anything as he hid under the deck, but his imagination was running wild. He felt intimidated after seeing the size of Bubba's cock. Lucky was wonder-struck, and worse yet, she wondered if it would hurt to have it inside her pussy. The thought that she would be spending so much time with Bubba made him sick to his stomach. He felt trapped; he knew it was a mistake to move into this house, just like his mama said it would be.

Bubba was enjoying himself, "Ah, that's a good daughter, take my cock nice and deep. Your husband is downstairs listening; that turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Uh, uh," Lucky grunted out; daddy was right; she was excited. His thick, long cock gagged her repeatedly; she tried to be quiet then gave up, hoping Dan couldn't hear. She cried out in pain as daddy pulled her hair back, releasing his cock from her mouth.

"Hurry, decide! On your face or your tits?"

Lucky didn't decide fast enough; the first volley hit between her eyes, and the remaining load landed on her massive young tits. She groaned in dismay. Dan would notice for sure.

"Rub it in; a good slut likes to wear cum like a prize."

Lucky rubbed daddy's sticky goo all over her tits and swept his cum off her face with her fingers, then licked them clean. She sucked the last bits out of his cock, then smiled up at him. Daddy's cum had a unique taste, and best of all, she would get to taste it every day from now on.

"Thank you, daddy!" The thought of losing daddy to another woman raced through Lucky's mind. She needed to keep him satisfied, no matter what he wanted to do to her. She couldn't imagine life now without him and his wonderful monster cock.

"You're welcome," he laughed. "Okay, get out of here, but leave my cum all over your body. If your husband asks about it, make up a story. You're good at lying."

"Yes, daddy," Lucky said as she hurriedly dressed.

Bubba looked at his obedient little daughter and gave a nasty little chuckle. "No, I changed my mind. Because he interrupted us, make Dan lick your tits clean. He needs to get used to the taste of my cum." Bubba walked away, leaving Lucky to let herself out.

Every time she thought it couldn't get any more twisted, daddy threw another curve at her. She rounded the corner of the house to find Dan waiting. His face was a mess, like he had been crying. "Hey!" she called out.

"You okay?" Dan asked worriedly. All he could think about was he foolishly agreed to let Bubba and Lucky spend time together, and he wouldn't be there to protect her.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be? But that woman is super mad at you; she was right in the middle of having a big orgasm when you went crazy. The worst part is Bubba is also mad at you." Lucky stared up at the deck with a dreamy look. "I still can't believe the size of Bubba's cock!" She grabbed Dan's arm dragging him towards the house. "Come on; I need you to fuck me!"

A sense of relief flooded over Dan; Lucky wanted to fuck him, not Bubba. He only had an hour's sleep before waking up unexpectedly. He was dead tired from packing up and moving, plus last night's hectic work shift. But the last thing he wanted to do was leave Lucky horny, not with such a threat above him.

After they had sex, Dan was pleased he made Lucky come with his tongue. Her new pills made her sweat taste different, the same as her pussy. She made him lick her breasts, over and over, even rubbing them all over his face. He wanted to complain, but he didn't want to give her an excuse to cheat on him with Bubba.

Once again, Dan left her totally unsatisfied. "Dan, you've seen a lot of cocks, is Bubba's extra big?" Lucky asked as she looked at her husband's tiny soft cock.

"What? I haven't seen a lot of cocks!"

"Sure, silly, you know, in school, at gym class."

Dan hated thinking about school. Three jocks picked on him regularly, and gym class was the worst. In the communal showers, the boys made fun of his tiny cock. Eventually, even the girls teased him. Kids would point and laugh at him in the hallways. He hated being picked on in high school, but there was an even bigger secret he kept hidden.

"So, does Bubba have an extra big one?" Lucky asked again, flicking Dan's tiny cock with her thumb and finger, like an annoying bug.

"Yeah, I guess so; I've never seen one that big," Dan felt his cock shrink even more as they talked about Bubba's.

"Me either! I wonder if that girl Bubba fucked was screaming in pleasure or pain? What do you think?"

He didn't want to discuss what their landlord's cock might feel like inside a woman. "I'm tired," he moaned. "I need some sleep."

Lucky couldn't let it go. "Maybe next time, I will ask his lover what it feels like. You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

Dan groaned. "I guess not."

Lucky leaned down and took all of Dan's tiny cock in her mouth. After sucking Bubba's, the difference was incredible. "I bet I couldn't take all of Bubba's cock in my mouth like I do yours!" Lucky laughed. "He would have to force me!"

"Lucky! Enough of Bubba's cock!" Dan yelled.

"You don't need to get mad!" Lucky yelled back. "If you don't want to talk to me, then I will ask Bubba about his cock!" She stormed off the bed heading for the door.

"No! Wait!" Dan exclaimed, panicking at the thought. "I don't mind."

Lucky sat back down on the bed naked, giving him a dirty look. "I'm tired of how you always make me look a bimbo. Bubba and I had a good talk; he said, you make me dress in skimpy clothes because you have insurkrities."

"Insecurities," Dan mumbled.

"Yeah, that's the word. You made me dress like a slut to meet Bubba!" Lucky huffed. "He couldn't stop drooling over me, especially my tits! He said you probably want other men to fuck me, and you want to watch!"

Dan felt his head ready to explode. How did this get turned around back at him?

"Look!" Lucky shouted, pointing at his crotch. "Your cock is getting hard thinking about Bubba fucking me!"

Dan covered his cock with his hand. "It is not!" he stuttered.

"Bubba also said I shouldn't have to wear revealing clothes unless I want to!" Lucky blustered. Getting up, she went through several drawers before finding the skimpy bikini. "I'm going out to suntan in this!" she challenged, holding up a green florescent scrap of material. "This time, I'm showing off my body because I want to, and don't you dare try to stop me!" she shouted, walking out the door naked.

The sound of the bedroom door slamming vibrated in the room. Dan jumped up, ashamed he had a hard-on. The bikini Lucky picked out looked way too small for her body, especially her big breasts. With a hand on the doorknob, he thought about Lucky's words. Did he really want to watch her get fucked by a stranger? The last thing he wanted was to drive her closer to Bubba. He would let her cool down while he slept. Crawling back in bed, he pulled the covers over his head and closed his eyes; he tried not to think about Bubba fucking Lucky; hoping sleep would take him soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the patio door, Dan saw Lucky sun tanning on a lounge chair by the pool. "Lucky! You forgot to wake me!" Dan hollered as he walked towards her. Then he noticed her swimsuit. "What the hell are you wearing?"

Lucky had a green bikini on, a very tiny one. "Sorry, honey, I guess I fell asleep." She pulled the tiny top up to her chin, exposing her tits. Reaching down for the lotion, she squirted some on her chest. "Hmm, my nipples are so sensitive today!" she moaned as her fingers massaged them. "Look! This is making me wet and horny!" Lucky laughed, splitting her legs to show him the wet spot. With a sly smile, she covered her hard nipples with the tiny top.

Dan looked at his watch in a panic; if he didn't leave right now, there was no chance of being at work on time; but he couldn't leave Lucky practically naked and horny. The fluorescent green suit was way too small; her extra-large breasts, as well as the brown rings surrounding her nipples, were completely exposed. The material covering each nipple wasn't much bigger than a postage stamp. Even the tiny triangle of fabric between her legs left nothing to the imagination. Her meaty pussy lips hung out each side; only her opening was covered. He couldn't leave her like this.

"Please, Lucky, go put on a different suit!" he begged, looking from her to the upper deck, afraid their new landlord might be watching. "It's too revealing! Bubba might see you!"

"But you like me to dress sexy? I don't understand? You like men to drool over me. It turns you on. I look good, though, right?"

"Yeah, you look good," Dan anxiously moaned as he stared at his beautiful wife.

"I know!" Lucky declared proudly, rubbing lotion on her flat tummy.

Dan paced back and forth, trying to stay calm. He liked to show off Lucky, but this was different; he wouldn't be here to watch over her. Bubba might come down with that evil smile and his big cock.

Lucky leaned to the side, and one of her nipples popped loose. "I'll go change; I promise, as soon as you leave. Go to work, honey, I'll be fine."

"Hey, you two!" Bubba shouted from the upper deck. "I was just about to come down for a swim. Want to join me in the pool?"

"Hi, Bubba!" Lucky waved as her swaying massive breasts threatened to break the string in the skimpy bikini. "I would love to! Dan has to work, but maybe we can start my swimming lessons!"

"Lucky!" Dan exclaimed. "Fix your nipple!" Dan didn't know what he should do. His heart ached at the thought of leaving her like this. In his mind, Bubba was an animal stalking Lucky, waiting to rape his young wife's body with his monster cock.

"Whoops!" Lucky laughed, adjusting the material. "I'm sure Bubba has seen a lot of women's nipples! Right, Bubba?"

Bubba laughed as Dan cringed. "Yeah, you could say that! And I must say yours look very tasty!"

"Maybe after Dan's gone, you can suck them!" Lucky giggled in delight.

Dan groaned at her words; he didn't know what to do. His heart ached even more. Everything about Bubba was big. "I'm going to be late," Dan said, more to himself than Lucky.

"Go to work," Lucky said, fussing with her tiny suit, pulling the ribbon tighter between her pussy lips. "Do you think Bubba will like my suit?"