Lucky Penny Ch. 05: Consequences!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, go get changed!" Dan begged, desperately hoping she would go into the suite.

"Dan!" she shouted in mock anger. "It would be rude of me to make Bubba wait for me!"

Lucky rose slowly, facing Dan, adjusting the material barely covering her nipples but not large enough to cover her brown rings. Turning, she bent over, picking up the towel she threw down in exasperation, stopping for the briefest moment and splitting her legs open to tease Dan with the tiny string wedged between her cheeks. "How do I look from behind?"

Dan mumbled in mental anguish as he admired his wife's near-naked body. "Lucky, please! Bubba will be here soon!"

Lucky smiled, shaking her massive melons at him. "Don't forget you have to suck my pussy when you get home in the morning! Now, off you go!"

Just like magic, Bubba came strolling out. The suit he had on showcased the size of his big cock.

"Hi, Bubba, I love your suit! Do you like mine?" She couldn't control her excitement. "Wow! Look, Dan, you can see the outline of Bubba's huge cock!" she laughed.

Bubba ignored Dan and stopped right in Lucky's personal space. "Fuck me!" he enthused, grabbing hold of Lucky's hand and twirling her around. "You look incredible from all angles! Right, Dan?"

The second twirl exposed one of her nipples again. "Dan, Bubba asked you a question; answer him!" Lucky scolded.

"Yeah, you look incredible." The last thing Dan wanted to do was leave his wife half-naked and horny. "Cover your nipple," Dan said in a daze.

Bubba leaned down and sucked Lucky's hard brown nipple before slowly covering it back up. "Think of us at work tonight!" he said with an evil smile to Dan. Bubba scooped Lucky up into his arms, carrying her into the pool as she giggled like a little kid.

"I'm going to be late," Dan said again in apparent anguish. He didn't want to leave his wife unprotected. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Don't worry, Dan, I promise not to let her drown!" Bubba laughed as he set Lucky in the water, tits-up, floating on her back. He pulled the tiny top off, ripping the thin straps. "Damn! I love your big tits!"

"Bubba! My husband is right there!" Lucky couldn't control her laughter as Bubba held her up with one hand under her ass and a second one under her back. "Spin me around!"

Dan felt helpless. They both ignored him as they frolicked in the water.

"OH! Bubba's finger is in my ass!" Lucky laughed cruelly looking at her Dan. "It feels incredible!"

"Time to fuck!" Bubba roared, stripping the bottom of the bikini off and throwing it at her husband.

"LUCKY! NO!" Dan screamed. "NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO! NO!" Dan screamed. "LET HER GO!

Disoriented, Dan shook his head in confusion. He was in bed. It was a nightmare. A bad nightmare. His body was soaked in sweat.

His eyes quickly scanned their new bedroom, relieved to see he was alone but ashamed to see he had a hard-on from his nightmare.

Looking at the clock on the bedside table made him jump up in a panic. Fuck! He did oversleep. Lucky forgot to wake him for work! He was going to be late.

"LUCKY! LUCKY!" Dan shouted.

Cursing, Dan rushed around, getting dressed. He kept calling out her name, but there was no answer. A quick search confirmed she wasn't in the suite. Just before he went to leave, Dan noticed a note on the table and Lucky's bikini on the floor.

Hey honey, Bubba needed me to ride him. Have a good night! See you in the morning. Don't forget our deal; I'm so looking forward to your magic tongue! xxxooo Lucky PS I love our new home and never want to leave!

What did Lucky's note mean? She had to ride Bubba? He picked up Lucky's wet bikini; it was the same one from his nightmare.

The tiny top would barely cover Lucky's nipples, let alone her massive breasts; it was nothing more than two band-aides. The bottom was only a small ribbon of material held together with string. His mind went crazy, and his heart sunk; he couldn't stop picturing Bubba drooling over Lucky in the microscopic bikini,

"Fuck!" Dan shouted to the empty house. Tomorrow he would try and persuade Lucky they made a big mistake. He would gladly give up the damage deposit to move out of Bubba's house.

He rushed out of the suite with a confused mind. The sound of Lucky's voice echoing in the air made him stop dead in his tracks. His imagination was playing tricks on him; he had a vision of her in the waterfall. It looked like she was sitting on Bubba's lap, and they were fucking. The image brought back his nightmare, and he groaned as his cock went hard again. Today was only their first day in their new place, and so much had gone wrong. He had a bad feeling things were going to get worse, and Lucky would break his heart with her obsession over Bubba's cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed my story! Take care.

knightfantasies