Lucky Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff leaned forward and then stopped. "If I kiss you again, you aren't going to hurt me?"

Angela laughed. "No, I'm not. Kiss me, please. Baby, I have missed you so much."

Jeff pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply, groaning into her mouth. He stood and scooped her up into his arms. She had lost weight since he had seen her last, even with the swelling in her belly. He carried her into her bedroom, set her down and stripped her naked. He didn't even bother removing his own clothing yet. He needed to see the changes in her, then he was going to make love to her as he never had before.

He reached out slowly. She understood. She took his hand in her own, and kissed it. Then she placed it on her belly. It was a sweetly rounded little bump. Angela smiled as he stared at her abdomen completely in awe of the fact their child was growing there. Their healthy, beautiful baby boy who would not have their father's red hair. Angela's smile grew even bigger a moment later. "He's kicking your hand," she laughed. Little butterfly wings were smacking up against Jeff's hand, too faint for him to be able to feel. "Say hello to your Daddy, Christopher."

Jeff laughed, kissing her belly, then kissing it again. Suddenly, a scent reached his nose. He inhaled deeply. It was his baby sister's own unique pussy smell. He hardened instantly and spread her legs open without any warning. "Oh God, I missed this."

Her scent was exactly as he remembered, only a million times more wonderful. She was wet for him and at the first taste, they both went wild. Jeff's tongue probed her sweet cunt and Angela whimpered his name. Her toes curled into the mattress. Her one hand lay on her baby bump, the other gripped her brother by the hair. He quickly found her clit and flicked it. Angela arched her back, her body so luscious from his vantage point. Her breasts were larger. Much, much larger. His barely C-cup sister had moved into the Major Leagues of Boobs while his back was turned. He sucked her clit into his lips and tugged on it, loving the way she responded, hissing like an angry cat, even as her pussy grew impossibly wet. She screamed his name, then orgasmed intensely, much harder than he ever remembered her doing it before. He would later find out that pregnant women experience amazing orgasms because of the increased blood flow to the area, but for now, he didn't care. He gulped his beloved sister's cum and inhaled her sweet smell, getting it all over his face.

He kissed his way up her body, sparing one for his son on the way past. "Are you sure this is okay," he asked. His dick was hard and he was going to die if he didn't fuck something soon. He unzipped his fly, shoving his pants over his hips but not bothering to take them all the way off. He didn't have time that, he had to have her now.

"Yes," Angela said, grabbing him by the cock and aiming it between her pussy lips. "Make love to me, Jeff." She wriggled underneath him, trying to take him into her body.

Jeff groaned, then slid his dick back into the pussy he had loved so much. He couldn't get enough of it before. No force on earth would make him leave it again. She was so tight, so wet, so perfect. He kept his weight off her belly, but otherwise, he spared her nothing. She wrapped her legs around his ass and held on as he fucked her, her cock filling and stretching her sweet cunt, her juices coating his dick. He throbbed for her, gasping her name as she squeezed him. They looked so much alike. They had the same parents, it was possible to believe they had been made for each other. She was his mate and he never had the need of another woman. He would kill any man who touched what was his.

Angela came again, her brother's dick giving her so much pleasure she sobbed with it. Whereas before she had talked filthy during sex, now she talked of her love for him. It was as if the lid had been removed from a steaming pot and an emotional explosion had occurred. Her full breasts jiggled with every thrust. Jeff would have ordinarily been biting away on them, but he had his head together enough not to do much with them until he asked her about the changes. He licked each nipple, kissed each breast and focused on making her pussy feel as good as he possibly could. His own sex was so close to cumming, he struggled with his control. He wanted it to last, but he had been dreaming of her ever since left. He couldn't hold out much longer.

As if she could read his thoughts, Angela pulled his head down so she could kiss him. "Cum for me, baby." She murmured his name, told him again how much she loved him. How much she loved it when they fucked. Jeff let his dick go at that point, thrusting until his balls rumbled and he exploded, filling her cunt with his ejaculate, creaming her insides as he kissed her deeply.

They panted, out of breath. Jeff rolled off her body and held her close. He kissed her sweaty forehead. He was so complete in this moment, he could have bawled again. It was so perfect.

"I love you," said the brother.

"I love you," said the sister.

Epilogue.

A newborn baby's cry filled the room of a New Orleans hospital and people clapped and cheered as Christopher Jeffrey Kramer entered the world. He had an angry look on his face, as if he were deeply offended at having been pulled from his mother's body and laid naked on her stomach. His father cut his cord, but Christopher didn't know anything about that. Covered in vernix, he looked like a little alien, but his parents thought he was perfect.

Angela and Jeff held the baby a moment, overwhelmed with love for him. Then he was whisked to a small area where the nurses cleaned him up and did whatever tests it was they did. When they handed him back, he was wrapped up like a sausage. There was just one thing clearly visible and they both gasped, then laughed.

Their beautiful baby Christopher had a full head of bright, red hair.

12