Lucky Snowstorm in Chicago

Story Info
Two co-workers make the best of a snowed in hotel room.
3k words
4.54
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This weather looks pretty nasty, Erin", I said turning to her, looking out the window as we were on final approach into Chicago O'Hare airport.

"I know," the 30-year-old sales manager said. She closed her wool coat over her full bosom. "It's cold on this plane already. Not so sure if we're going to make it out of here tomorrow after this presentation."

"We can only hope. At least the company booked us a couple of rooms. Can probably talk them into another night if we need to."

The presentation went well. Erin was as adept as usual. Articulate and well prepared, her disarming Midwest charm and big blue eyes always managed to win over customers. I just played the engineer that needed to have all the technical answers, sometimes in more detail than had been asked. That's probably why the company had paired us 3 times over the last year for these sorts of outings. We were very comfortable together. I would be lying if I hadn't thought about her in more than just a professional sense. While Erin was not the "commercial" beauty, her full, ever so slightly chubby body was just what I liked. She had a full round body, strong legs from what I learned was from playing sports in college which fit perfectly with her "girl-next-door" persona. I had daydreamed if behind that understated, somewhat aloof demeanor lurked the fire of a lioness. I dismissed those thoughts as quickly as they came. This was by far the best and most senior role I had ever had, and there was no way I was going to jeopardize my job for some horny action.

As expected, the snow was only growing in intensity as we made our way to the hotel where the company had booked us. Grabbing our travel bags from the back of the Lyft, I walked in and overheard Erin talking to the front desk clerk.

"Well, I'm sure there's been some mistake, our company should have 2 rooms booked for us."

The clerk, an older Latino woman looked down at the computer screen again and said with a heavy accent, "Oh no, no, Mrs. Breyer. I see only one room, king bed. Third floor, 350. It has king bed. Plenty of room for you and your husband."

"HUSBAND?" Erin and I said in unison. Erin started to blush, "Oh ma'am, I'm sorry, he's not my husband."

The clerk's eyes grew wide. Clearly having worked in the hospitality industry for a long time and working for an extra tip she looked at Erin and then at me and said, "You mean this big handsome man no your husband?" Then she laughed, "S'ok," she whispered leaning in closer to Erin. "I tell nobody..."

Erin grew incredulous, "Now wait a minute. I don't want you to think that..."

Her voice trailed as I interjected. "Alright, alright. Ma'am, are there any available rooms? Doesn't matter which one."

"Oh, no, no. No more rooms." She pointed out the window and the ever-worsening storm. "No one check out in this weather."

I sighed and looked at Erin. "Well, I guess we can make the best of it, eh? Tell you what. This one is a business suite, which means it has a couch. I'll just take the couch and you can have the bed."

Erin relaxed. "You're right. It's just one night. Thank you, Ma'am. Didn't mean to cause you any trouble."

The clerk smiled again broadly. "No problem, Mrs...er, Miss Breyer. The bar is around the corner on the left. Continental breakfast starts at 6am. Have nice night."

Erin took off towards the elevator. The clerk winked at me as I slid her $20.

The room was spartan, but spacious enough. There was indeed a couch that converted into a bed. "Well at least it's better than those in the barracks," I said thinking back to my days in the Army.

"Seems awful small though," she replied? "I'm only 5'2". I can take the couch, so you can stretch out."

I suddenly became aware of the fact that even though I was only barely 6 feet, I did sometimes tower over her. "Stop thinking nasty, you ass," I thought to myself. "I wouldn't think of it!" I said. "Don't worry about it. This beats 120 degrees in Iraq any day. Do you want to go get a drink downstairs?"

"Yes!" We headed down to the bar.

We sat and chit-chatted about work and other things for a while. I didn't dare ask her about her personal life. I knew she had divorced about a year ago, and from the office gossip that was impossible to avoid. Apparently, the guy had been a complete ass, and she was better off without him. As for me, I had little time for anything serious. A fling here and there, but nothing of substance.

As the conversation went on, and we had probably had just enough booze as two people could reasonably expense, I looked at my watch.

"Shit, it's 8:30 already? What time is our flight in the morning?"

"Damn, 9:30am? Who booked this crap?"

"Obviously someone that doesn't travel very much. Oh well, ready to head upstairs?"

"Yea." She finished the last swallow of whatever it was. "Would you mind grabbing a couple of bottles of water? I really have to pee, and I know whatever this bottom shelf liquor was is going to make me SO dehydrated."

"Sure." Now I know it wasn't just the alcohol making her walk more attractive to me. Seeing those round buttocks of hers in those well-fitting slacks didn't need any liquid enhancer to make them stand out to me. I hadn't always been a straight ass man, but hers was undeniably quite a sight.

When I got up to the room, I heard the shower going so I just checked my emails and turned on the TV. When she came out of the shower about half an hour later, her long hair was tied up in a towel and she was wearing these blue satin pajamas that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I tried not to stare at her erect nipples through the thin fabric. I could have sworn I saw her areolas crinkled as well, but I assured myself that that was just booze and hormones talking.

"Showers all yours," she said, "At least this place has plenty of hot water. See you in the morning." She leapt into the bed, and I believe before I even gathered some shorts and a t-shirt from my bag, I heard her softly snoring.

"Dodged a bullet," I said to myself. I could feel my nature growing as I slid off my clothes in the bathroom. My dick was semi hard. Being in a hotel room with an off-limits woman will do that to you. I turned on the water for noise, and then sat down on the closed toilet seat. I was never one that liked to jerk off in the shower. This will just take a minute.

I started stroking myself until I was at full attention. I was thinking about her, as I worked my hand slowly up and down my shaft, squeezing the head and cupping my balls. I didn't think I had to rush anything. Edging myself with the thought of her asleep just on the other side of the wall was exhilarating. Sure, I had been almost caught before, but it never felt quite like this.

That is until, it was no longer almost.

The frosted glass door slid open abruptly, and the harsh glare of the bright vanity light over the mirror hit my eyes. Like a deer caught in headlights, there appeared Erin in the doorway, she must have had to use the bathroom. My heart almost leapt in the OH SHIT moment. Here I am with my hard dick in my hand on the verge of cumming. My mind racing a mile a minute, I thought and hoped that maybe in her sleepiness she wouldn't see me, and I could hop in the still running shower.

But it was no use. There I was, fully naked when I heard her exclaim, "Oh my GOD. Oh...oh I'm so sorry!" As often happens when a man is startled when he is right on the edge, a single line of cum dribbled without satisfaction down my hand, a testament to a suddenly ruined orgasm. The door slid shut.

I threw my head back and reached for a towel to clean myself up. This was a walk of shame that I never thought I was going to have to make. My cock was deflated and defeated, but still engorged. I had no idea what to say. This was my co-worker for goodness' sake! Maybe I thought that she was just as embarrassed as I was and would go back to bed, we wake up in the morning and pretend that it never happened. But quickly I realized that was of no use: The reason she had awoken in the first place was to pee. There was no sense in trying to wait her out. That would just make her piss herself and for sure want to tell the director what had happened. Sheepishly, I walked out in just shorts. What did it matter now anyway.

I started to explain but didn't get any words out before she rushed past me and closed the door. I sat down on the side of the sofa couch, facing the wall like a kid that just got caught jerking off by his mom and slumped, awaiting my fate. After about a minute that seemed like an hour, I heard the flush, and the shower that I had left running in my haste turn off.

"Whew," she sighed, "That's better."

"Before you say anything, Erin, I want to apologize. I am so, so, sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean I thought you were sleeping."

She came and sat down on the edge of the sofa bed. "Sorry for what? I should apologize to you. Busting in the door like that. Guess I'm just not used to sharing a room."

I managed to chuckle and shook my head. Before I caught myself, "I guess I'm not used to it either. Me and my stupid streak."

She turned to face me. "Streak? What streak..."

"Oh my god, did I say that out loud?" I suddenly was extremely self-conscious. "It's nothing. It's nothing."

Erin decided to defuse the situation. "I've seen your dick already. No need in being modest now."

I cleared my throat. "I've got this stupid streak. Dumb shit that me and my army buddies used to say. We used to bet ourselves that we'd never stay in a hotel room without busting a nut. And well, when there's no one else around.... you know."

She shook her head. "Wow. That is juvenile."

"I know. Again, it's dumb."

Surprisingly, she swung her leg around to the side of the bed where I was sitting. "I said juvenile, not dumb. I mean, we all have needs, you know."

"You're not mad?"

She smiled and put her hand on my lap. "No. I'm not mad. I'm more curious than anything."

I was curious too. "About what?"

"About what got you all hot and bothered. Or do you just get hard and want to touch yourself out of the blue."

Since the ice inside was clearly much thinner than the ice outside, I decided to leap. "No. I was actually visualizing someone." I paused. "You. In the shower. All wet and soapy." I regretted saying it that way. It sounded like a 14-year-old, but Erin didn't care.

"Aww, little old Iowa girl me? I don't think I'm all that special looking."

She was clearly fishing for compliments, and I was more than happy to oblige.

"You kidding? I guess you've never seen how you look in those jeans. And those beautiful breasts of yours."

"You're making me blush, Derek. I didn't know you noticed."

"Oh, trust me, I noticed. Just didn't want to ruin our friendship."

Out of the blue she leaned over and grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me close, pressing her soft full lips against mine, her tongue darting into my mouth. I sent a jolt through my dick which almost made me flinch. I expected her to pull away, but she lingered and I relaxed and returned her kiss. After what seemed like a minute that was over far too soon, she pulled back and said, "Do all your friends kiss you like that?"

I couldn't think of any good words to say. She continued, "You aren't the only one with needs, Derek. People always think I'm just a good little girl from the Midwest that watches Netflix and cries at rom coms. I have needs to you know." She reached out and placed her hand on my member, which instinctively responded to her touch. "Big boy," she purred. "Even half hard you're bigger than the last lame cock I've had. 3 minutes of barely finding my spot, he cums and then cries for finishing so soon."

"Damn," I said. "You know they say flattery will get you everywhere. You keep stroking my ego like that, it might get you more than that." I was feeling adventurous with this dirty talk.

"Good," she said, "Then I know it's working. I feel like I owe you something for ruining your nut like I did earlier. Take those shorts off." I stood and slipped my down and stepped out of them, my now hard dick bobbing.

"Mmmm, nice big hard dick." Erin stood and slowly removed her pajama top. Her breasts were in my eyes flawless. Her skin was almost alabaster white, and her quarter-sized areola formed perfect circles around her erect pencil-eraser nipples. I estimated that she had to be a DD or DDD in size, and they had the perfect combination of hanging fullness. I couldn't resist grabbing a handful of each, squeezing their firmness and eliciting a soft, growling moan from her lips. She slipped her pajama pants down to the floor, and I followed with my hands down her curvy hips and running my hand up her mons pubis. She wasn't bare, but neatly trimmed with a thin triangle of wispy hair. I ventured a finger down her slit, which to my delight was sticky wet.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "I need that. I like the way you touch me. Let me suck that cock of yours."

"No," I said. "I'm so damned sensitive right now I might not last a minute. You first." I half carried her to the bed and plopped her on her back with her round ass hanging slightly off the end of the bed. She yelped, obviously surprised at my aggressiveness when I grabbed her by both ankles and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was glistening in the soft lighting, the pink engorge clit peeking from behind a full hood.

"Oh, fuck. Shit. Shit.." uttered Erin's mouth as I nibbled gently on her lips before plunging my tongue into her slit. It had been a very long time since I had eaten a woman properly, and the sweet yet salty taste of her juices was invoking images of eating a forbidden fruit. A fruit that I could not get enough of.

"You're driving me crazy..." she said as I playfully wiggled her clit with my nose. "Don't be shy now." she growled as my tongue playfully ventured south towards her anus, which puckered and winked at me. I replaced my tongue with one finger, then two in her pussy while I swirled around her perineum and asshole. Her whole crotch was a sticky wet mess when I was done.

"Come here," she said, "I want to taste this filthy mess you made." She beckoned me up off of my knees and on top of her. My now aching cock was aligned neatly, perched right at her opening.

"Is it safe?" I whispered.

"Don't worry. I can't conceive.." She took my head in one hand, pressing my sticky lips and mustache against hers, plunging her tongue deeply into my mouth.

"Ahhh, the sweet taste of slutty sin," Erin said, "Fuck me, Derek. Give me the load that I need. I'm not cumming until you fill me."

The only way I can describe her was wet, gripping and responsive. With every stroke she pulled me in deeper. Even though her body wasn't moving except for the heaving of her chest and her manicured nails digging into my back, her pussy was milking my cock, kneading it in rhythm with my thrusts, deeper and deeper until I felt my balls upon her body.

"That's my spot," she exclaimed. "You're right on my cervix. Oh, cum for me I can't hold out much longer."

Her voice put my over the edge. I felt my balls tighten, and she must have felt it too. "I'm...i'm...oh fuck!!" Her pussy tightened, her abdomen thrust skyward and her whole lower body, pussy and legs clinched around me.

I let out a mighty roar as my member exploded. Her tightness made every pulse of cum releasing itself more intense than the last. The contractions of my body would have surely shot me out of her if not for her legs and arms wrapped tightly around me holding me in place. It was no longer two people pleasuring each other: it was sex and sex alone, doing what it does best. Being greedy.

I didn't even realize that our furious love making had pushed her back towards the middle of the bed, myself being fully on the mattress right now. I slumped and laid on top of her as the orgasm finally released its hold.

"I'm not crushing you, am I?"

"No..no," she said, running her fingers gently up and down my sweaty back. "My pussy is still pulsating. I'm too sensitive for you to pull out just yet. Just stay in me for a little bit."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was too sensitive to pull out as well. We laid there for a moment in the silence as I slowly softened and then gingerly eased myself out of her.

"We're a mess, Erin..." I said, breaking the silence. "Should I get a towel?"

She sat up on an elbow and grinned at me. "Now that is something married people say! Maybe that nosy desk clerk was on to something...."