Lucky Strike Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

("Cum now slut!" I urged to her mind and then sent the image of her thrashing around as a massive orgasm flowed through her body.)

Sam lifted her mouth briefly to shout, "I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

Her pussy got even wetter and I jack hammered her cunt faster and faster.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned and drove deep and fired huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

I looked at Carla and said, "You want to eat the fresh creampie I just gave her pussy?"

She looked at me awkwardly and said, "Hell no! That's disgusting!"

I was at a loss as she got up and began to walk away.

(I then projected the image of her eating the slimy creampie from Sam's pussy to her mind and she stopped in her tracks. She looked back at me and her harsh features softened and she walked back over to us and took up a position beside us as I pulled out of Sam's pussy.)

Carla then dove in and began to slurp the fresh creampie from her pussy.

("I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so fucking nasty, but I can't stop myself. I must get every drop of his sperm from her slimy cunt. Not until this night have I ever touched another woman's pussy with my mouth. I must be bisexual now." I heard her thoughts.)

How was I doing this? A lot of things were weird. My dick for one was never more than about 7 inches long when erect and now it rivaled most porn stars. And my stamina. Fuck an A. I was so fucking horny. Cumming 3 times in a row and ejaculating 8 or 9 times? I was a machine!

I wondered what else I could do. Time would tell.

I took Sam's hand and we got out of the tub and walked to the suite together. We found some robes on the bed and put them on and sat at the table and ate some dinner while looking out over the city.

("How can I be bisexual? I've never fancied another woman like I did with Carla just now. But somehow, I just couldn't resist the urge to eat her pussy.

I heard what Tom said to her and that thought alone turned me off something fierce, but then she came back and did it anyway. She licked his cum out of my pussy. Shit, I licked my cum off of his dick. It was one of the nastiest things I have ever done but I did it anyway. I couldn't resist for some reason." I heard her thoughts and it gave me an erection.)

Sam looked at me and frowned.

("He's hard again. How can he be hard again after cumming so much? Fuck, I love dick, but this is getting to be ridiculous! I'm not even horny right now and my pussy is so fucking sore!" She mused in her head.)

(I projected the image of her coming over and sitting in my lap and straddling my cock until she got up and did it.)

I reached my hands around and cupped her tits and played with her nipples as they hardened.

("Gentle fucker! I don't enjoy having my nipples played with really at all." She groaned in her mind.)

I projected the image of me playing roughly with her hard nipples and she turned and said, "Be mean to my nipples lover. Come on. Harder. Pinch them harder. Harder! HARDER!!! YESSSS!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I tweak, twisted, pinched and pulled on her nipples until her pussy began to squeeze my cock as she climaxed. She climaxed without me fucking her and I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her pussy savagely.

I was only at it for about 5 minutes and then drove in deep and grunted, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK!!!

I spewed huge globs of sperm into her cunt and she felt every blast from my cock.

I took the glass on the table and drank the water in it and then pushed her off of my dick. I placed the glass under her gaping snatch and watched as my sperm flowed out and filled it up almost halfway before placing it back on the table between us.

Sam shuffled gingerly back to her seat and sat down again.

("Fuck! My pussy feels like it's been fucked by a train of men. I hope that you are done for the evening sir. I'm not sure how much more I can handle if you're not." She winced in pain.)

I looked at her breasts and saw her nipples were all elongated and red and puffy and my dick grew hard again.

Sam looked at my hard dick and frowned a second time.

("No god damn it! No! I'm done! I'll be surprised if you haven't ruptured my cunt. It feels as if you have. It'll be days before I can walk normally again you bastard. Fuck! Why did I have to tell Carl that I was a nymphomaniac? The reality is more like a one and done kind of girl. Fuck! Look at my distended nipples! This fucker has ruined me for life!" She sobbed in her mind.)

For some odd reason, her horror excited me.

I sat back and said, "Come over and deep throat me Sam until I cum down your throat."

"Again? But it has my juices on your dick. That almost made me barf the first time. I'm gonna have to pass. In fact, I think I'm done here. Good night!" She got to her feet and began to shuffle gingerly out of the suite.

(I projected an image of her coming back over to me and taking my wet dick back in her mouth and choking on it until it entered her throat and I spewed my load.)

Sam turned when she got to the door and walked normal until she got to me and then began to lick her juices from my dick.

"Oh yeah! That's it Sam. Lick your slimy juices from my dick. Oh fuck, now choke on it baby. Yeah!" I groaned.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked and then released my dick and a large strand of saliva came out of her mouth and dripped onto her tits.

("Come up and let me play with your elongated nipples." I told her mind.)

Like she was on autopilot, Sam stood up and looked down at her ruined nipples. I grabbed her swollen nipples which made her wince in pain. I tweaked, pulled, twisted and pinched her erect nipples until I felt her pussy get juicy once more.

I laid her over the plate of food and stood behind her and slid my cock back inside her gaping pussy. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her slowly. In deep and then out all the way and then back in deep again.

I worked my dick in deeper with every thrust and then slowly back out. Her juices covered my cock and I started going faster. Harder, and deeper. Faster and faster.

"OH Fuck here I cummmmmmm, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out loud and slumped on the table.

I fucked her savagely. It was going to be a big one for me. I could feel it.

I grunted and drove in deep. "YESSSSSSSSSS FUCCCKKKK!!!"

My cock spewed huge globs of sperm into her pussy. My dick kept ejaculating over and over again.

I reached over and grabbed her water glass and drank it and as I pulled out of her pussy, I placed the glass under her gaping twat and watched as thick globs of my sperm flowed out and filled the glass almost full.

Hot damn! How was this even possible?

Sam came to after passing out and had mashed potatoes on her breasts. She turned to look at me. She looked scared.

"I can't do it anymore sir. Please don't make me!" She cried.

As bad as I felt for her, I was still horny and said, "How about that Blowjob now Sam?"

"Nooooooooo." She whined in protest.

I pulled free of her pussy which resembled a bucket cunt now. Her hole was all red and oozing a milky discharge.

I grabbed her hips and thrust back inside her cunt again.

"FUCKING STOP STOP STOP!!!" She screamed.

I grunted and blasted another load deep in her pussy.

This time as I withdrew my cock, it felt as if half her pussy came out with it. I looked at her pussy and it didn't look good.

I was still horny though.

I turned her around and stuffed my cock in her mouth and it entered her throat.

"Wlechmmph!"

I grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm down her throat. My dick kept spurting over and over again before I released her.

Sam looked a mess as she looked up at me.

"Stroke my cock Sam. That's it. Use both hands. Harder. Harder. Fuck yeah!" I groaned and my dick erupted.

Huge globs of semen launched from my dick and hit her in the face and dripped down to her tits. My cum went in her hair and up her nose. It was quite comical to watch and I laughed heartily.

I got up from the table and moved over to the bed and laid on my back. I had her straddle my dick again and I began to fuck her pussy even harder and deeper while I mauled her swollen distended nipples.

I started to orgasm and she just moaned and groaned as my sperm shot into her pussy before she collapsed on top of me.

"I can't, I can't, I just can't..." She moaned.

My cock continued to pulse and throb as it continued to spit semen into her cunt.

And then thankfully, my dick grew soft.

Sam left sometime during the night. How she managed to walk was beyond me, but she was gone just the same.

****

I awoke the next morning and was still incredibly horny. I tossed off the sheet and began to stroke my cock hard.

I then had a vision then of my wife Ali...she was on her back as 3 men fucked her in all of her holes...she was laughing and celebrating..."I'm free, I'm free of my pathetic husband. Fill me with your cum!" She looked over her shoulder at the line of men waiting to have their turn with her...the thought made my blood boil and I lost my erection stat!.

"Fucking tramp!" I growled out loud.

I then watched as two raven haired vixens walked out of the bathroom together totally naked.

They smiled at me and walked over to the table and each picked up a glass of semen.

"It looks like sperm." The gal on the left said.

"It is sperm." I smiled.

"Bottoms up!" The one on the right said and both girls began to drink it down.

"Oh my God that is good." The gal on the left said and my sperm dribbled down her chin and collected on her right breast.

I looked at her and said, "You can have it right from the tap if you want."

She set the glass down and crawled into bed with me.

"My name is Sasha and this is my sister Stacy. We are both nympho's and a gift from Carl Fisher. He has been watching (as she pointed out the various cameras) and he is impressed. You destroyed Sam. She claimed to be something she is not and it cost her everything. You won't be seeing her ever again. But us, we are the real deal sir." She said and took my cock in her mouth.

"Wlechmmph!" She took my cock immediately into her throat and the feeling was beyond anything that I've ever experienced before.

She worked her throat over my dick and I grunted something unintelligible and then began to ejaculate my sperm down it.

"YESSSSSS FUCCCKKKK!" I groaned in orgasm.

Her sister Stacy began to play roughly with her sister's nipples as Sasha released my dick and surprisingly, my dick remained hard.

I laid on my back and Stacy got on top. She sat on my dick and showed me her sexy looking pussy. She had a nice fat clit that was pierced with a gold hoop and thick lips that were a dark purple around the edges. Each of her lips were also pierced with 4 rings apiece.

"Oh Sasha, wait until you feel this fuck stick in your cunt. Oh my god!" She moaned out loud.

"His cum is delicious! Stacy!" Sasha told her sister.

"That's it big boy, torture my hard nipples." She winced.

I tweaked each nipple.

"You can pinch them harder sir! Mmmm." She moaned.

I twisted her nipples and pinched them harder.

"That's it, be mean to her nipples. She loves it. Trust me on this." Sasha encouraged me.

Stacy's pussy was really juicy and dripped over my balls which her sister was licking up.

"I'm cumminnnngg, YESSSSSS!!!" She groaned and slid off of my dick.

She continued to spasm and shake as her orgasm overtook her body.

Sasha then climbed up my body. She sat on my chest. Her pussy was nice and plump and her clit was also pierced with a gold hoop.

"You like it Big boy? Just a couple flicks will make me melt." She teased and leaned back while pressing her pussy to my lips at the same time.

I throttled her swollen clit with my tongue and within minutes, she was climaxing.

"YESSSSSSS FUCCCKKK!!!" She groaned and her syrupy nectar oozed out of her pussy and I lapped it up with my tongue.

She then sat back up and smiled at me.

"I see that you are a man of many talents." She smiled and then sat back on my cock.

How she could do it was beyond me. Her feet were beside my face as her pussy slid down my cock.

"Let's see if I can be the one to make you cum sir. Fuck Stacy, you were right. This fuck stick is fucking awesome! My sister and I have fucked some dicks in our day but nothing like what you are packing sir." She groaned.

I grabbed her tits and tortured her nipples as she rammed her pussy down on my cock over and over again.

"Cum for me big boy! Cum for me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She urged.

"Here I fucking cum!" I grunted and drove in deep and unleashed a torrent of sperm into her cunt.

The moment my dick began to ejaculate Sasha climaxed as well.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out and then slumped against my chest.

Her whole body convulsing in spasms that rocked her body.

My dick slipped out of her gaping pussy and continued to ejaculate over her ass and on her back.

"Mmmm, a fresh creampie. All for me. Mmmm." Stacy slurped my semen from her sister's back and then down she went and slurped it out of her sister's pussy.

"OH god! It's even better warm Sasha. Next time, he can spurt his cum in my pussy." She told her sister.

I pulled Sasha to me and directed her face to my dick. She didn't even need to be told what to do. She just began to lick her slimy juices from my cock until it hardened. And then she deep throated it again.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!"

Stacy joined her sister and they both got me to the point of no return.

Stacy then straddled my dick and slammed her slippery pussy up and down on my massive cock again and again and again.

"OH God here I fucking cum! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She groaned and her pussy convulsed around my dick.

It was too much for me and I drove in deep and grunted, "CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!"

I unleashed huge spurts of sperm in her cunt. Huge sticky globs of semen flooded her canal and I held her close as we both shook in climax.

Again my dick slipped from her pussy and spewed cum all over her back. It was now Sasha's turn to slurp up the fresh creampie from her sister's back and then out of her drooling gash.

The sister's then detached from me and got into a 69 while I watched.

I got behind Sasha and drove my dick deep into her wet pussy and fucked her savagely while my nuts slapped against her swollen clit.

I felt Stacy's tongue lick my balls occasionally and inserted my thumb in Sasha's asshole.

Sasha lifted her head and said, "Hey! My ass is off limits pal." So I removed my thumb.

I then projected an image to Stacy of me sliding Sasha's pussy coated dick into her anus while I fucked her sister. Again and again I sent her this image and then grunted and filled Sasha's pussy with my sperm.

I pulled out and watched as Stacy slurped my semen out of her sister's pussy. She was in the doggie position as she ate the fresh creampie from her sister's gash and wiggled her ass at me.

She looked back and said, "Come on Big Boy! Give me some of that pipe!"

I smiled and put my impossibly large cock against her brown eye. It was far too big to fit inside, but I tried anyway. I lunged forward and surprisingly her anus opened and in went my dick head. I pushed and pushed and my cock stretched her anus wider and wider until all 11 inches were wedged deep in her rectum.

I projected an image of Stacy fucking my dick wildly with her ass and then climaxing so hard that her pussy gushed fluids all over her sister's face.

"Eat my pussy Sasha! I'm so gonna cum!" She hollered.

Sasha got between her sister's legs and began to eat her out. She was amazed that Stacy would allow me to fuck her asshole since she hated anal sex even more than Sasha did.

I knew all of this in an instant and grabbed Stacy's hips and began to ram my dick as hard as I could in and out of her super tight asshole.

We both were sweating and groaning that we were going to cum any second. The seconds turned into minutes and with one final push I went in deep and grunted and filled her rectum full of my spurting semen.

"Yesss Fuck!!!" I grunted.

Stacy totally lost it and screamed out loud, "FILL MY ASSHOLE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

Her pussy opened up and a massive wave of her juices gushed out and caught her sister off guard. It went in her open mouth and made her gag. A second massive gush sprayed into her face as she sputtered and tried to get free from the onslaught of pussy juices covering her.

Never in her life has she or her sister ever experienced something as nasty or overpowering as what just happened to them.

****

Before I pulled free of Stacy's ruined anus, I projected an image to her sister Sasha of her eating the fresh creampie from her sister's asshole and then sharing it with her.

I removed my cock and a flood of my semen rushed out and Sasha practically dove to eat it out of her.

I looked back at the camera and gave it a thumbs up before walking into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

After my long hot shower, I got out and dried off and donned a robe. I walked out to see Sasha and her sister were passed out on the bed together. I walked in the adjoining suite and saw that someone had left a package for me on the couch. I opened it up and saw a new button down shirt, a pair of slacks, boxer shorts, loafers with matching belt, socks and sport coat.

There was also a note that said, "Thanks for the entertaining show. See you on the 3rd. Carl"

Things were definitely looking up.

****

The first thing I did was go to the bank and open a new account with the cashier's check for $2.4 million bucks. Carl was also kind enough to give me $100k in cash which I put inside the secret pocket of the sport coat he gave me. I also felt something in one of the pockets and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. Sweet!

I then drove to the used car lot to see my boss Gary.

"Jesus H Christ! It's about fucking time you showed up! You are so fucking fired you piece of shit!" Gary lit into me.

"That's cool Gary." I said and tossed him the keys to the Monte Carlo.

"What the fuck man! No rebuttal. No pleading for your job! No begging for the $2k!" He blurted.

"Nope! I was going to offer to buy the car from you..." I left it hanging.

"Fuck that! Why would I sell the car to a guy who can't even return a fucking phone call or deliver a car on time? I wouldn't sell it to you for anything less than 30 grand..." He got out before I slapped down $40k in cash on the desk.

"On second thought Tom. Here." He said and tossed me the keys.

"It's yours. Go!" He said and I walked out and got in my car.

****

I drove to the pawn shop on Ninth and Plum and bought back my bag of golf clubs for $1,200 and put them in the trunk.

I then drove to the Walmart and bought another cellphone. I picked up some toiletries and underwear and socks and a few t-shirts.

After I got back to my car and got the cellphone activated, I called Carl Fisher.

"Hey Carl, it's me Tom Silverman." I told him.

"How are you Tom?" He asked.

"I'm great. Hey listen, is there anyway you could open a line of credit for me?" I asked him.

"Oh shit, I knew this was coming. You degenerate son of a bitch!" He hollered into the phone.

"Carl, wait! It's not for gambling!" I told him.

"It's not?" He asked.

"No. I was thinking of getting a condo overlooking the strip and since my credit is shot I..." I barely got out before he cut me off.

"Hell yeah! Consider it done. I know just the spot. Consider it another gift from me. By the way, those two foxy raven haired sisters you fucked earlier want a repeat performance. I wouldn't have believed it myself, but it's true! You really did a number on them my man.

See Connie Walters when you get to the Jenkins building. She'll show you the condo and it's fully furnished. I'll talk to you later." And he closed the call.