Lucky Strike Pt. 01

Story Info
An unlucky guy gets struck by lightning.
15.2k words
4.52
56.8k
134

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,717 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. Some scenes contain incest related themes, female bisexuality, pissing, cuckold and mind control. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Tom Silverman. I am 58 years old and a billionaire. But I wasn't always rich, mind you. In fact, I was just about dead broke.

My story begins 16 years ago. I was married and had 2 daughters. I worked as a salesman selling used cars in Vegas. I was a drunk and a degenerate gambler. Every penny I made was spent at the tables playing black jack. Sometimes I won, but most of the time I lost. And when I lost, I lost it all.

Things were going well for me. Well, okay maybe not so well.

My daughters loved me until they graduated high school and realized that I wouldn't be paying for them to go to college. So they both worked waitressing jobs and lived at home. Essentially they were brats and living on my dime.

My wife used to love me. We used to take some nice vacations to Lake Tahoe and Aspen Colorado and Orlando when I could afford it. But after I gambled away our life savings, that all changed. She hated me and it had been several years since we last had any kind of sex together. She spent more time away from the house than time there and she complained about everything.

I borrowed money from a couple of loan sharks over the years and got beaten up pretty badly for not paying the money back on time. I wound up in the hospital with concussions and some bruised ribs more than 5 separate times.

I currently owed two loan sharks about $30k and had less than a month to come up with the money.

Life just wasn't going well for me. I needed a big break and hopefully soon.

One day my boss needed me to go to Tallahassee Florida to pick up a car for him. The way it worked was that he would often buy some used cars in other states and then have them driven back to Vegas to sell on his lot. It was a lot cheaper than having them towed and the guys he used for this were both sent to other parts of the country to bring back cars.

"Come on Tom. Help me out here! I'll fly you out there on coach and you can stay for a couple of days and get in some golf. Then drive the car back here to Vegas. I'll even sweeten the deal and pay you $2k for your troubles." Gary told me.

2 grand! Shit yeah! I could turn that into $20k at the tables easy and then into a hundred K at the track no problem. So I took him up on his offer.

I got home and packed a bag.

"Tom! The garbage needs taken out and we got an overdue notice for the electric again! I need $40 to pay my hairdresser and another $60 to get some groceries. Don't forget that the rent is due in 7 days." My wife nagged me.

Shit! I only had $180 on me. I reached in my wallet and gave her the $100 and grabbed my bags and went out the door before she could ask for more.

I had 4 scotch and sodas before getting on the plane and another couple during the flight. I pondered my situation and grew more and more depressed about it. The $2k would barely cover the rent, let alone the electric.

I also owed the loan sharks, Tony $16,000 and Alex $13,000. Both amounts doubled every month. I was all tapped out. All my friends closed the door on me after I got them to lend me a couple grand each. I blew the money at the tables of course, thinking that I could double or triple it.

Man! That one time I was up $32k and then let it ride. The thrill of doubling my money was such a high. The $2k became $4k. The $4k became $8k. The $8k became $16k and then the $16k became $32k. I was on a killer lucky streak and knew the amounts could grow to be hundreds of thousands easy!

What a pipe dream that was! And what a fool I had become. Fuck!

$32k! I was such a fool!

I got to my hotel and opened the mini bar and saw the fridge was packed with liquor. I opened one mini bottle at a time and chugged them one after the other until I passed out drunk on the bed. Life was good.

I awoke the following morning. I was scheduled to join my friends Dale, Greg and Steve on the links at 10am. I was hungover.

Shit! It was already 8:40am. I took a shower and chugged 2 mini bottles of scotch and out the door I went.

I didn't have to worry about golf clubs. Hell, I didn't own shit anymore. I had to sell them at the pawn shop ages ago. No problem though since the guys had me covered.

I got to the club and went to the bar and ordered a double scotch and soda and put it on Steve's tab. I chugged it and ordered a second one and then a third. I was definitely hammered but didn't give a shit. I was on vacation right?

We got on the course and I played like shit. I shanked and sliced most of my drives and barely got through 9 holes before the weather grew sketchy. Dark clouds rolled in and the wind picked up considerably. Thankfully the rain held off though.

Dale handed me another beer. It was my 7th.

I was last to drive and got out of the tee box. I could barely stand, let alone hit a golf ball. I grabbed a club and wobbled my way up to the tee box. I swung and missed the ball on three attempts while the guys heckled me. It was an easy 137 yds to the hole and I picked the 9 iron. I reared back to take another swing and everything went black.

****

I came awake and heard voices. It was more like swimming through sludge then actually waking up.

"This is your friend? His blood alcohol is 2.3." A female voice said.

Shit! My head was killing me. That was some bender I was on. I don't even remember what happened. I guess I was more drunk than I thought I was.

"How is he even still breathing?" A male voice asked.

Yeah! I'm still breathing. It'll take more than a couple of drinks to kill me.

"His vitals are remarkably stable for what has happened to him." The female voice said.

Why is my head killing me? And what are they talking about?

"He's lucky to be alive!" Another male voice said.

Lucky to be alive? Shit. I'm right here people!

"This bra is killing me. I can't wait to get home and take it off." A female voice said.

Lady, maybe you shouldn't have said that out loud? Where the hell was I anyways?

Images floated through my consciousness...a woman was moaning as she was getting fucked by a really big dick...another woman was getting her body covered with a gallon of sperm from one massive cock...another woman was stroking a huge dick and moaning how much she wanted to suck the cum out of it.

"Doctor, I think he's coming awake." Another female voice spoke up.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on my back and slightly propped up. A male Doctor and 2 nurses were standing there. The Doctor was shining a pen light in my eyes.

"Tom. Tom Silverman. My name is Doctor Lewis. How do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel like shit. My head is killing me. What happened?" I asked him.

"Well, what do you remember?" He asked me.

"Well the last thing I remember was that I was playing golf. I made my way up to the tee box. I swung the club back to hit the ball and then everything went black." I told him.

"Yes, well. You were struck by lightning. Your friends said that when the bolt of lightning hit your club that you were thrown 30 feet and landed on your back." He told me.

"Well that explains why my back hurts so much." I replied.

The one nurse kept stealing glances at my crotch and licking her lips. I found it odd because my dick is not all that impressive.

I watched the Doctor take the light and run it on the arch of both feet.

"Hey!" I jerked my feet away from his touch.

"Sorry about that Tom. By your reaction, you're not paralyzed. Frankly I'm surprised that you are still alive. Most people don't survive a direct strike from lightning." He said.

("Maybe the alcohol is what saved him.")

I furrowed my brow. Did I just hear his thoughts?

"We're gonna run some more tests and then if you feel up to it, you can go home tomorrow." He told me.

"That gives me time to have some fun with his dick tonight." The one nurse mused.

I smiled at that thought since I hadn't been laid in like forever.

"Okay. Thanks Doc! Uh, one question though. How long have I been here?" I asked him.

"Not long. It's been just over 11 hours. You continue to rest and I'll see you in a few hours and by morning you should be well enough to check out." He told me and then left the room.

I had a fitful night. Strange images populated my dreams, women moaning, various sexual acts, more moaning, more sexual imagery. It was all so bizarre.

I woke up each time a nurse came in to check my vitals. I heard things in my mind.

"Damn these shoes are killing me...I just need a good lay...I wonder what Pam is doing with Dr Roberts...Oh he's got a big one...maybe just a little peek."

I woke up and saw the night nurse lift up my bedsheet. She kept glancing up at my face to see if I was awake.

"Go on and touch it." I begged with my mind.

Her hand crept closer and closer to my erection. I don't ever remember having such a hard-on before.

I watched as she gripped my cock with her small hand through my gown.

"Why can't my boyfriend's have big dicks? God the things I would do to you." I heard her say in my mind as I watched her hand stroke my cock.

I saw images of her going down on me.

It was all so surreal because my dick wasn't anything near as big as what I saw in those images.

I fell back asleep

I awoke another time and watched as this same nurse stroked my dick. It suddenly erupted and shot sperm three feet in the air and it landed on her exposed chest. The next blast hit her face and the next covered her tits again before she covered my prick with her mouth and swallowed the rest.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I awoke 45 minutes later to find this same nurse stroking my dick until it went off and covered her tits in my sperm before she covered it with her mouth and swallowed the rest.

I awoke again and she was now on the bed and straddling my cock. Her pussy felt divine and she made these cute mewling noises as she rode me. My dick went off and so did she.

She bent her head down and whispered, "I love your huge cock buried in my tight little pussy."

I smiled and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I awoke again and this same nurse was stroking my cock again.

"I wonder if this guy has another tasty load for me to swallow. God, I just can't get enough of this cock!" She mused in her mind.

All of a sudden my dick erupted and shot sperm all over her face, neck and tits before she took the rest in her mouth.

I fell asleep again.

I awoke again and there were two nurses stroking my dick.

"Oh Lois, I'm obsessed about this cock. I keep coming back for more every 45 minutes." The sexy night nurse whispered to the other as she rode me to a shuddering orgasm.

She climbed off my hard pole and the other nurse began to lick the pussy juices from my dick.

"God, I just love the taste of your cunt nectar on his cock Nancy." She moaned and that's when my dick went off again.

Sperm shot up her cheek and in her hair. She aimed it at her tits and was covered in the sticky cum before taking the rest in her mouth.

Nancy then licked the cum from her tits and the nurses lezzied out together.

I fell asleep again.

****

The morning arrived and I awoke and opened my eyes. I felt pretty good. The massive headache was gone and I felt more alive than I have in years.

I looked around for my cellphone.

The Doctor and nurses walked in.

"Well Mr. Silverman, everything looks good. Are you ready to check out of here?" He asked.

"I am. Yes. I feel great." I told him.

"He should feel great after the 9 orgasms he had last night." Nurse Lois thought.

"Excellent. Nurses Nancy and Lois here will get your paperwork ready and you should be able to leave within the hour." He told me.

"Uh, Doc. I do have a question. What happened to my cellphone?" I asked him.

"Oh that. Yes. We put it in a baggie, but I'm sorry to say it was fried. Here, take a look for yourself." He said and handed me the phone from inside the bag.

He was right. The cellphone was toast. It had a black charred streak through it. Damn! I could hardly afford another one. Could this day start any worse?

The nurse had me sign some papers. It was the same one from the night. She kept glancing at me and smiling.

"We billed your insurance, so you are free to walk out of here." She said in her sexy light voice.

The image of her going down on me and then straddling my cock with her tight wet pussy kept running through my mind. I projected an image of her closing the door to my room and turning around and lifting up her scrubs to show me her tits.

And then she did that very thing. Or did I just imagine that she did it. Anyway, I got an erection when I saw her naked tits.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "Here is my number. Call me the next time you come to town Mr. Big cock and I promise to make it worth your while. I'm half tempted to ride you to another orgasm right here and now."

She then reached her hand down and squeezed my hard-on through my gown, before straightening up again.

"Suck me off again." I said with my mind but she just smiled down at me.

I then projected an image of the other nurse sucking me off one more time.

She glanced behind her at nurse Lois and watched as nurse Lois came forward then and lifted my gown and started to blow me. It didn't take long for me to fire off in her mouth. She swallowed several mouthfuls and then lifted her head and looked at me.

Nurse Nancy slid a hand inside her scrubs and showed me the wetness on her fingers. She stuck them in my mouth and giggled.

"Something to remember me by big boy!" She smiled and kissed nurse Lois and then walked out.

I got dressed and then walked down to the hospital lobby.

****

I used the hospital courtesy phone and called my boss.

"Tom! Jesus man! I've been trying to reach you all day. Where the heck have you been?" He shouted at me.

"Gary. Sorry about that. You'll never guess what happened to me. I..." I began to tell him when he cut me off.

"I don't give a God-damn what happened!!! Just get your ass to the dealership and start driving back here. I expect to see you back here the day after tomorrow." And he hung up the phone.

Fuck! It was easily a 30 hr drive and I would be hard pressed to make it in 2 days time.

I then called my wife Alison.

"Hello?" She answered slightly out of breath.

"Ali, it's me Tom." I replied.

"Tom! Jesus! I've been trying to reach you all day. What the hell happened? Don't tell me you forgot your cellphone again." She said angrily.

"No honey, it wasn't anything like that. You'll never guess what happened to me. I..." I began to tell her when she also cut me off.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses you son of a bitch. We're being evicted! The rent is late and the landlord is pissed! The utilities have been shut off and your boss has been calling me every 30 minutes. Just do what you need to do and get your ass back here NOW!!!" And she hung up on me.

Fuck! This was turning into the day from hell.

I had the cabbie drop me off at the dealer. I paid him the last $16 to my name.

Bob Wilson was the manager and showed me the car I would be driving back. A Burgundy 2006 Monte Carlo. All leather tan interior and had all the bells and whistles. He had me sign some papers and then handed me a $200 gas card to cover the gas going back to Nevada.

"Poor schlep has no idea that he is going to get canned the moment he gets back to Vegas." I heard clearly in my head and looked at him with my brow furrowed.

I took the keys from him as he showed me the car.

"All leather interior...cruise control..." He droned on and on as I pondered what he thought about earlier.

All I could think about on the long drive back was that I better get paid or my ass was toast.

****

The drive was fairly uneventful.

I stopped at a rest stop in Mississippi and crashed in the back seat for a few hours. And when I awoke it was still night out and I pressed onward.

My next break came when I hit Dallas Texas. I stopped at a diner and eyed up the picture of food on the billboard out front. Since I didn't have any money, I just had to listen as my stomach growled in protest.

I saw a pay phone booth and wandered over to it. Maybe lady luck would allow me to find a dime in the change slot to get a cup of coffee. Shit, who was I kidding. A cup of coffee was going to be $.50 at the least.

I ran my finger through the slot and came up empty.

"Son of a bitch!" I cursed angrily and smacked the side of the phone.

The phone popped off the cradle and the square door on the bottom flew open and dimes, nickels and quarters began to spill out like water on the floor of the booth.

I filled up my pockets with the coins and dumped at least $30 worth of change in the cup holders in the Monte Carlo and that was just from what I could fit in my pockets.

I went back three times and kept emptying my pockets out on the passenger seat.

I was surprised that that little box held so much money.

All told, there was more than $150 in coin in my car.

I decided that it would be a little suspicious of me to show up at the diner with so much change so I drove through the little town and found a bank and brought in the change and exchanged it for cash.

I tipped my head up to lady luck and went back to the diner and had myself a massive breakfast full off coffee, eggs, sausage, bacon and pancakes. I even left a generous $3 tip.

The cute waitress smiled at me and I imagined her on her knees and sucking my cock behind the dumpster out back. There was a row of bushes to hide us too from prying eyes.

She wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me before I left.

I opened the note and it said, "Meet me out back in 2 minutes."

I pulled my car around the back of the diner and got out and saw the waitress wave me over to her. I walked the 10 steps to where she was and she began to open her blouse. She was braless and had small breasts. She pinched both of her nipples and plucked them up until they hardened and stood up erect.

"I haven't been fucked in forever but right now I just was to suck your dick mister. That always gets me wet!" She giggled.

She pulled me to her and we kissed and she shoved her tongue down my throat while she undid my belt and opened my pants. I grabbed her nipples roughly and heard her thoughts.

("Yes! Finally a man to be rough with my nipples. Pinch them, twist them. Harder! Harder damn you!" She begged with her mind.)

Her hands fished out my cock as she descended in front of me.

"Holy fucking shit mister! This is the biggest dick I have ever seen before!" She marveled as she stroked my cock. She rubbed her face against it and smeared my precum over her cheeks and across her tongue until it was hard.

I couldn't believe it myself. It all seemed so bizarre! Me, Tom Silverman with a huge python cock longer than my forearm. I could hardly wait to get home and fuck my wife with this thing. Ali would lose her mind!

The waitress's lips opened and she slid it in her hot, wet mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on it and removed her mouth and a large strand of saliva came out and dripped onto her tits.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked and more saliva came out and covered her tits.

"Get up here girl so I can fuck your pussy." I said with my mind but she didn't respond.

She looked up at me and smiled. Her lipstick was smeared over her lips and saliva coated her chin and dripped down in long nasty strands.

I pulled her to her feet and practically tore off her panties as I lifted her skirt and turned her around.

I then drove my cock into her hot wet cunt and only got about 4 inches inside her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,717 Followers