Lucky Ticket Ch. 02: At the Beach

Story Info
An erotic encounter on the beach spur Lisa and Alan on.
7.1k words
4.38
10.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second part of a series, and will make more sense if you have read the first part. I hope you enjoy! -AlanProject

Lisa and Alan had a quick deplaning since there were few other passengers, and their only luggage was their carry-ons containing a few days' worth of clothes (and a few toys). The airport was somewhat muted, its florescent lighting dimmed in places to save energy at the late hour. Lisa's short nap after cumming on the plane had refreshed her to the point where she wasn't dragging, but she was looking forward to a night of sleep. Uninterrupted, sleeping in sleep!

Alan led her down to the car rental desk, which was one of the few open at that late hour. He presented the coupon, and managed to finagle a red convertible for their vehicle for only $10 more over the voucher. While keeping a serious face to the reservation agent, Alan broke into a wide grin once they were on their way to the parking lot with the keys. "A convertible! Awesome, and Southern California is the place to do it. I've always wanted to cruise around with my beautiful wife in a convertible -- now we'll get the chance!"

"Me too -- let's go driving along the coast tomorrow!" Lisa said, enjoying one of her childhood Barbie dreams coming true.

"Don't worry, I have our day planned out, babe, and it includes the beach. The hotel isn't that far from here; maybe 15 or 20 minutes. We're on our way!"

They hopped in the car and drove out of the parking garage, passing a few palm trees in the darkness. The car smoothly pulled onto the highway into the cool night air. They both breathed deeply, tasting that hint of ocean that echoed on the breeze. There was an intangible sense of adventure in the air, and both felt a tingling excitement over the coming weekend.

Lisa opened her jacket and let the breeze zip through her hair and onto her arms and legs, enjoying the sensations of freedom. It felt so good that she took the jacket off, even though it was cool. She noticed Alan eyeing her chest, and saw that the wind was pushing the top of her now-uncovered dress tightly against her bosom, and her still-sensitive nipples had hardened visibly.

He was clearly enjoying the view, and she leaned forward towards him to let him get a better one down her dress before kissing him on the cheek as he drove past a late-night delivery van. Maybe it's time for me to repay the favor from the plane she thought, and slid across more to lean across the console. He grinned at her and put his warm arm around her shoulders, a pleasant change from the admittedly chilly air.

She let her hand roam across his lap and gave him a naughty grin when she felt his semi-hard penis pushing upwards against his slacks. Definitely time for some payback. She arched her eyebrow at him questioningly, adhering to the Rule that he had to tell her to do it. Alan smiled and kissed her on the mouth, then slid his seat back a bit. "Suck my cock right here on the highway, babe."

Lisa sighed theatrically and leaned back into her seat, making a show of pulling on her jacket, seemingly more interested in her comfort than obeying. He gave her a look that warned that her teasing disobedience had been noted and was amusing but would not be tolerated much longer. His arm rested on the back of the seat, left hand comfortably steering them down the mostly empty freeway. Once her jacket was in place, Lisa lay across the seats and put her head in his lap, rubbing her mouth and nose against his hardness.

"Still turned on from the plane? Did you like toy fucking me in public, Alan? Making me cum where we might get caught? Or was it that you let Susan watch me? Or us watching her rub her cunt with a vibrator that still had my pussy juice on it? Which part turned you on the most, honey?" She whispered as she rubbed her cheek and chin against him through his business slacks. His only answer was a groan and lifting of his hips. That was very erotic...and I do know want to know! But maybe now is not the time...

Lisa looked up and winked, then unzipped his pants, reaching in with her right hand to free his member from the constraints of clothing. It quickly came through both his boxer shorts and pants, jutting defiantly up towards her. She wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. Already hard, she lavished attention on it. She started sucking, then licking and using her mouth as a simulated pussy, alternating sensations.

She loved the feel of hard cock in her mouth, she just adored the idea that he was so hard for her, so excited for her to be his. She kept it up for several minutes, and was somewhat aware that they were passing a few cars as they drove down the highway. Anyone that was higher than the convertible so everyone on the freeway! could see what she was doing. She didn't care anymore, her man had given her an amazing orgasm on the plane and she was going to suck him off and drink his cum in public, like a good wife!

When she felt the car taking an off-ramp, she decided to get serious about this. Lisa consciously relaxed her throat and pushed her lips down onto his throbbing head, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. Years of practice allowed her to take the entirety of his 8 inches, deep throating his cock and putting her lips against his balls. She felt rather than heard his moaning response, and enjoyed that feeling of power that arose because she was driving him wild.

She started moving up and down on the shaft, letting her tongue dance over it while her lips provided strong suction and warmth, then bottoming out deeply in her throat. In only a few minutes she felt him bracing himself with his left leg right, it's an automatic and pushing upwards with his hips, trying to drive his throbbing manhood deeper into her caressing mouth, on the edge.

Lisa went for the kill, moving up and down rapidly now with her mouth, hitting the base every time, and gripping the base of his shaft firmly with her right hand, pistoning up and down in time with her sucking mouth. When she started to hum with him deep in her throat, she knew she had him. Alan let out a "goddamn!" and pushed upwards with his hips suddenly. Lisa felt Alan cumming into her mouth, shooting his load past her waiting tongue and right down her throat. This is a rental and those are a nice pair of pants so I can't let any of it drip Lisa thought, and worked hard at swallowing his orgasmic liquid while providing solid pressure with her hand at the base of his cock to maintain the orgasmic high for him.

She felt it pulsing under her hand and inside her mouth, a tactile proof of her wonderful oral work. Some of the semen dribbled out of her mouth and down his pulsing shaft, so Lisa quickly swallowed the remainder and let go of his penis' head with her mouth. Darting down the length with her tongue, Lisa left a swath of saliva and pleasure behind her as she gathered up the last few drops. Lisa sat up and felt how stiff her back was from her vigorous work, but didn't mind it at all after seeing the look of bliss on Alan' face.

"Ah, thank you Lisa, thank you! That was amazing." He sighed contentedly again, and then a look of consternation crossed his face as he looked around at the green and white-lettered signs. "You distracted me so much that I think I missed our turn; we need to swing around to get to the hotel." Another grin in her direction showed his amusement at this little misadventure. "Certainly, more than worth it."

They both felt tired and stiff as they pulled into the Motel 6 for their first night. Alan checked them in while Lisa waited in their convertible, and then they drove around the far side of the building to their waiting 2nd floor room. Alan brought the luggage up and they quickly surveyed their temporary quarters. A queen bed and small TV dominated the main room, and a small bathroom and tub/shower combo rounded out the space. It was nothing they hadn't seen before, so they quickly fell to getting ready for bed.

They both felt a bit sticky from their separate but mutual orgasms, so they shared a shower before going to sleep, enjoying the unguardedness of their time together. A fond mutual remembrance of a shared shower past crossed their minds simultaneously as Alan brought up a Zest soap bar, and Lisa sang out the "Zest Fully Clean!" jingle. She broke into a fit of giggles and they soaped each other up. There were shared smiles for them both at both the memories of showers past, orgasms just shared, and the excitement of the upcoming weekend. They flipped on the TV more out of habit than need, and quickly became bored with the few options on. The clicked it off, cuddled together and quickly feel asleep, letting the residual tension of their travels and final preparations slide out of them in sleep.

Alan took another shower that morning ("Or else my hair will be crazy all day") and then they packed up, checked out and started out towards the coast. Alan had told Lisa that they were stopping at a beach, and directed her to wear the sexy red bikini that she had bought just for this trip. It feels good to not be a housewife sometimes! she thought as she put a light cotton top and sun skirt over the thin red material that barely covered her intimate areas. Sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat completed the outfit, and sunscreen was placed in a bag. After a short discussion, they decided not to take a towel from the Motel 6 because it was slightly dirty even when clean, rough, and too small. Anti-theft genius from the Motel 6 people!

The morning was crisp and gorgeous, and they had breakfast at an oceanfront restaurant, enjoying the view and each other's company. A quick trip to a Walgreens got Alan some sunglasses and for both, beach towels and sunscreen. As planned, they then cruised north on Pacific Highway 1, swerving amongst the curves and trees towards the coastal towns dotting the coast. LA sprawled about them, a reminder that this huge city covered an enormous area.

Alan pulled them off the road to their left near a sign that read "Point Mugu State Park" near Laguna Peak and, so he told her, a naval base. A dirt pullout on the side of the road seemed a sufficient parking area, but Lisa was skeptical. An overgrown path to the west led down behind a hill, presumably to the beach but it was obscured. The ocean itself glittered in the sunlight, the sun behind and to their left as it rose higher in the eastern sky.

"There is supposed to be a secluded spot down here where we can enjoy the Pacific Ocean. Let's go!" Alan said, hopping theatrically out of the convertible without opening the door. She laughed and in more ladylike fashion exited the car, and they gathered their things.

Alan's prediction proved true after they had walked perhaps half a mile from the highway, a sandy stretch where the sounds of the traffic from the road was drowned out by the crash of the ocean surf. This is perfect Lisa thought as she spread their towels out. They had plenty of sun but no ocean back home, and it was a joy to sit on a beach and walk the ever-shifting waves ripple and roar before them. They were the only people on the beach, although they knew that could change.

Alan threw down his gear and sunglasses and ran into the water, but Lisa held back. A yelp from Alan confirmed her suspicion that the water wasn't as warm as you might think. This is the ocean, after all, not a swimming pool. But a few minutes splashing by Alan made her think that it couldn't be all that bad, so she stripped off her skirt and top, dropped her hat on her towel, and walked into the water. She enjoyed the feel of Alan's eyes on her bikini-clad body as she let the water swirl around her feet. It was still cold, but not as bad as she had feared.

"Damn, babe, you look amazing. Come here." Alan said, and she obediently walked through the water to him.

The cold rose up her legs and she felt a chill through her whole body, but the warm sun kept it from being uncomfortable. Alan pulled her close and kissed her strongly, and she loved the sensation of his strong arms around her, holding her tight. His tongue probed her mouth and she willingly surrendered. They broke apart after a few minutes of making out, both grinning at each other. Alan looked down and his grin grew broader, and Lisa noticed that her nipples were hard points pushing against her bikini fabric. She couldn't say if it was the cold or the kisses that had done the trick, but she knew Alan liked looking -- and she liked that he liked looking. The thought of knowing what he liked brought back her question from the car, and she decided this was a good opportunity.

"Alan, I've been thinking that we need to make a change to the Rule." Lisa said, indirectly launching her probe.

"Oh really? In what way?" Alan said expansively, clearly not too worried about the direction of the discussion. Good she thought to herself.

"It is all a one-way thing. I have to obey you sexually, and you get to do whatever you want. I'm not complaining, but it seems like I should have some kind of rights under the Rule as well."

"It doesn't work to have two people able to have the other submit. One has to be the dominant, one the submissive. And we both know which roles we like to play, don't we, my good little girl?" His response, and the sudden intensity in his voice, nearly threw her off, but she gathered herself and persisted.

"That's not what I mean. I mean, um, I like it when you take control. But I want a connection too. I would like to know what you are thinking, and know that you will answer honestly. So, I think the Rule should require you to answer all my questions honestly instead of being mysterious. I will submit sexually, and you will be vulnerable emotionally. Then the Rule will be equal." She held her breath, wondering how he would respond.

"Babe, I have no problem telling you what I'm thinking and feeling. I just wonder if sometimes it might be too, ah, intense for you. Or that you might not like what I am thinking. You sure you want to know?" His tone of voice made it clear that he was serious, and that he was willing.

"I can take it. Part of the Rule will be that I can't be offended at an honest answer if I ask. I mean, if there was another woman laying naked over there and I asked if you were thinking about you having sex with her and you said yes, I shouldn't be surprised or offended. Right, ok, so, do we have a deal?" Her tone was still questioning, but internally she was excited. She wanted unfiltered Alan!

"It's a deal, lovely. What do you want to know?"

"Last night, on the plane. When did you decide to do that?"

"I planned it. I have been thinking about this trip a lot, and I have all sorts of sexual plans for us. Please don't ask about anything upcoming, I would like it to be a surprise."

"OK, I will let the future be the future. That's part of the sexual submission, right?" Her tone was flirty and happy. This is working out well! She thought to herself. "So, why did you want to do it? What part of it turned you on the most?"

Alan's face grew serious, and he put his arm around her and guided them back towards the beach towels, resting about 30 yards from the surf. "I think you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world. I love you, I love looking at you, and it is a joy every day to see you in bed beside me when I wake up." Lisa's heart fluttered at his words, feeling overwhelmed and loved.

"And part of loving you and admiring you is wanting to see the true you. I know you have this amazing sexuality, but it is usually, I don't know, not hidden, because you are sexy all the time, but dampened, like a fire that isn't allowed to burn bright. I want you to burn bright for me, I want to see you fully yourself, fully unleashing your sexuality. Pushing you to let go of your inhibitions and submit to me is part of that, of unleashing you."

Lisa was breathless, seared by his raw honesty. It was a huge turn on, and not only were her nipples still hard, but now she could feel wetness not from the ocean between her legs. She knew the bikini wouldn't be able to hide it for long, but didn't care.

"So Lisa, when I started fingering you on the plane, I could feel how turned on you were. You wanted the pretext of submitting to me to let you cut loose. And when you surrendered to me, let me do what I wanted, it was like your fire suddenly burned brighter. You were so fucking sexy that even Susan had to touch herself in response to your beauty. And when I started using the vibe, it was like I could bottle sexiness, it was just pouring out of you. Seeing that radiate out from you made me want to see it all, and so I let her watch while I watched and played with you."

Alan stopped, and Lisa realized that they were at their towels now, she hadn't ever realized they had crossed the beach, she was too focused on his words to pay attention to her surroundings.

"So what part of last night turned me on the most? Hard to say. I love seeing you, seeing you orgasm. Your face is pure and uninhibited in those moments, just your true self. I love that it is revealed to me. And showing you off is a turn on as well, it's hot to think that Susan was touching herself thinking about you, wanting you. That others see you and desire you, and all along know that you are mine, that I have you whenever I want."

Lisa's heart was beating madly now, and her lips were parted to accommodate her slight panting. She felt her nipples hard and aching, and her pussy soaking through her bikini bottoms. She felt supercharged with this talk, to know how he desired her, how he felt about her when she submitted to him.

Alan ran his hands down along her neck to between her breasts, then slid slowly across her bikini-clad cleavage to flick her jutting nipples.

"Seeing Susan touching herself at the sight of your body, your passion, made me think about my fantasy of you having sex with another woman. You surrendering to raw lust and just getting lost in the pleasure of her. I could let it happen with no fear of an emotional connection that could pull you away from me. I like women in general and love you in particular, and the idea of seeing you touching and being touched by another woman, it's fucking hot. Whether you are doing something or there is something being done to you, I would agree with it all! And the way you looked at Susan, like you'd let her eat your pussy right there on the plane and she should be damn grateful to do it, just blew me away. Can't say which part was the best, because it was all awesome!"

Lisa felt her hips twitch forward involuntarily, his words making her feel lightheaded. Alan noticed, and she felt him run his hands down her body, giving her hard nipples a final tweak before moving down to the narrow band of cloth that covered her pussy. His finger gently yet remorselessly slid the fabric aside and ran along her wet lips, leaving no doubt how turned on she was. He didn't hesitate, and pushed his finger inside her. She gasped both at the unexpected penetration and how easily he had slid inside her. I'm so wet! God, I need to cum!

Alan pulled his finger out and held it up to her mouth, and she obediently sucked on it, tasting her own juices. "Imagine that you just tasted another woman's pussy. It turns you on, doesn't it?" Alan said, his voice shifting unconsciously to his deeper command tone. She shivered to hear it, knowing that the morning was about to get very fun.

"Yes, it turns me on. Oh god, all this turns me on."

"Good. Lay down on the towel, and start touching yourself through your bikini, but don't take it off yet." Lisa obeyed, excited to once again surrender herself to Alan.

She stretched out and ran her hands over her body, enjoying the feel of her curves and the self-administered caresses. She preferred to be touched, but also liked to be watched. Alan reached down and pulled out the low-number sunscreen they had purchased that morning.

12