Lucky Ticket Ch. 02: At the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have you slather this all over your naked body and then masturbate before me until you cum. But I want to take a video of you doing it, and left the camera in the car. Touch yourself through the bikini but don't take anything off until I get back."

Lisa had felt a powerful pulse run through her when he said the words "before me", like he was a king and she would be presenting herself before him. She could only nod, not talk, her mouth dry, like her wet pussy was draining the fluids of her body down to that one delicious spot.

She watched Alan turn and walk briskly back up the beach, heading towards the path that circled the hill and went up to the hidden Highway 1. The rest of the beach was still pleasantly bathed in the bright mid-morning light. The hill to her right as she lay with her feet towards the ocean was tall enough to block the view further down the beach beyond about 100 yards, creating an island of privacy and yet the thrill of being in public. Lisa started pinching her nipples hard, already aroused enough to want a rougher sensation. Small jolts of electricity seemed to travel directly down to her pussy, causing her to ache with need. She wanted to cum so badly, to touch herself and get that release her body craved.

"It isn't disobeying if I keep my bikini on..." Lisa rationalized to herself, and pulled the fabric aside, exposing her freshly-shaved pussy, courtesy of the Motel 6's dingy bathroom. The cool ocean breeze played across her puffy wet lips, and goosebumps broke out along her inner thighs. She ran a finger along her slit and her middle finger slid in without resistance, her natural lubricant begging for penetration. Her other hand pulled the bikini top askew and she gave her nipples continued, direct attention. It felt so good!

Gentle swirls and strokes up and down sent her nerves thrumming, drawing a moan involuntarily from her mouth. The pressure on her clit was exactly what she needed! But she stayed disciplined, and kept a slow pace, saving herself for Alan's viewing pleasure. She felt hot even in the cool breeze blowing off the water, burning with need and desire. Blood was starting to pound in her ears and she became a bit lost in her own world of pleasure, focusing purely on the sensations emanating from her womanhood.

The crashing waves were a blissful background roar that matched the thrumming of her nerves. She kept a firm and deliberate pace, swirling her finger around her clit, building and building but not taking herself to the next level for several minutes. She knew Alan would want to watch, so she didn't try to finish, just losing herself in a private world of pleasure.

"Oh yeah..." a male voice said quietly, seemingly involuntarily, and Lisa jumped to a half-sitting position, because that was not her husband's voice! She tried to cover herself, and was shocked to see two younger men standing not 10 yards from her, both in black exercise shorts and sweaty dark blue t-shirts emblazoned with "Navy" on them. The one on the left was white, about 6 feet tall, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, his muscles defined underneath the damp shirt.

The man on the right was Latino, about 5 and a half feet tall with black hair, broad shoulder and even more muscular than his friend. Footprints in the sand showed that they had come down the forested hill to her right, probably out for a run. My god, they must have seen me and approached, and I didn't even hear them! The most obvious and pertinent fact of the situation was that both had pulled down their shorts partway and were stroking their hard cocks while looking at her. Both cocks jutted toward her aggressively, and their hands did not cease stroking when she jumped.

Lisa blushed deeply at her most intimate of activities and areas being revealed to these two strange handsome men. She felt exposed, vulnerable, and incredibly turned on. "Don't stop, lady" the Hispanic man said in a surprisingly deep voice. "Yeah, keep going, you're so fucking hot" said the taller man.

Thoughts blazed incredibly fast through Lisa's mind. Alan should have been back by now. Why isn't he here? He would have warned me. Oh that bastard. I bet he saw them and deliberately let me expose myself to them. I feel so vulnerable. But I should be OK. Alan would intervene if things got out of hand. But they could.

She paused and evaluated how far a way they were, what they looked like they might do. Do to her.

These guys could take me quickly, long before Alan could get here. They could grab me and take me. I could have two men ravishing me right here on the beach. Their hard cocks could be pounding me right in front of Alan, he would come running but it wouldn't change the fact that they had taken me. I wonder what it would feel like to have two cocks at once? No! I will give Alan his little show, but I've got to keep control of myself and this situation!

"Spying on me? I should be really angry with you. But, well, I do want to support the men who defend our nation. Do you want to watch me?" She said seductively

"Fuck yeah, oh please!" said the taller one, and the shorter one added a deep "hell yeah."

"I do mean watch, so looking only. No touching! OK?" Lis said boldly, not believing how outrageous and wild she felt.

The sailors nodded vigorously and took a few steps forward until she stopped them with a gesture, keeping them about 8 feet away. Then, wanting to give Alan and them a memory to savor, she untied her bikini top and bottom, stripping naked in front of them.

"What are your names, boys?" She asked in a low husky voice as she pinched her nipple in front of them, then ran her hand down her taut stomach towards her glistening pussy.

"I'm Frank" said the taller one. "Julio" said the other. Not much for conversation she thought. But then again, right then, neither was she.

Lisa lay back on her beach towel and turned slightly so her opened legs and womanhood were exposed to Frank and Julio. She cupped her left breast with her left hand, and sent her right back down into her aching folds where she burned to be touched. Her pointer and middle finger splayed her pussy lips apart for them. She rubbed her clit when they moaned and started stroking faster.

She was so wet! She was even wetter than on the plane, and couldn't wait for her orgasm. And she wanted to see them cum as well. A vigorous rubbing of her clit and nipple pinching restarted her on the path to release. She found it a huge turn on to watch them touch themselves, to know that they were desiring her, lusting after her. Wanting to penetrate her. To fuck her brains out.

"Do you like what you see, boys?" Lisa asked seductively, relishing the role.

"Goddamn, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!" said Julio. Frank just grunted and took two steps closer, kneeling down so he could better see between her legs. His movement closer gave her a thrill of fear, and she wondered if he would lose control and just jump forward and take her. She didn't think Julio would stop him. She thought he'd come forward too, and make her suck his cock while his friend fucked her senseless. Deep in the unacknowledged places in her mind, she kind of wanted them to.

Needing to move forward for fear of losing control of herself or them, she plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. "Oh yeah, mmm!" She cried, and started pumping in and out quickly. She arched her fingers upwards slightly, seeking to stroke her g-spot as she pushed in and out. Her left hand went down to hold her pussy lips wide open and rub her clit. Having both hands between her legs left her breasts pushed up between her arms, jutting proudly into the air. Her hips pushed upwards to meet the strokes of her fingers, and her eyes closed at the amazing sensations crashing through her body.

"Oh I'm so close! Can I cum on you?" Frank's voice whispered hoarsely, and Lisa opened her eyes to see that both of the men were only a few feet away, within arm's length, pounding their cocks while staring at her pussy being penetrated by her fingers.

Lisa couldn't even talk, her mouth was too dry, but she nodded and Frank positioned himself by her left side. Frank stroked hard and Lisa stared at his cock, it was red and veiny and powerful and she desperately wanted to suck on it. His hips suddenly convulsed forward and white cum shot out onto her stomach, a powerful pulse that nearly flew to the sand on the far side. He adjusted his aim and the next few splashes landed on her breasts, so proud between her arms.

Frank's cumming hit a mental button, and suddenly Lisa was cumming too, an incredible wave of pleasure exploding from her pussy outward to blast every nerve. She felt herself squirt a bit, which was very rare for her, and she clenched her legs together around her hand and rocked a bit, unable to do anything more than moan and hump her fingers still inside her. It seemed to go on forever, but probably only lasted maybe 30 seconds.

"Fuck that's so hot!" Julio said, and moved to kneel on the other side of her. Lisa felt dazed but so erotic, so sexual, that she moved instinctually. She turned herself towards Julio's thick hard cock, her breasts pointing right at it. Then she deliberately reached down and scooped some of Frank's cum off her stomach and licked it off her still pussy-coated fingers. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" Julio grunted, obviously close. Still just living in the moment, instinctually Lisa bent forward and licked some cum off of her left breast with a long tongue stroke.

Apparently, that was as erotic to Julio as to Lisa, and he started cumming on her. A blast hit her left breast right in front of her tongue and she turned to watch one of her favorite things. He shifted slightly and aimed a blast at her face, surprising her. Some of it landed right in her partly open mouth and the rest landed on her cheek, and she jerked back slightly. The remainder of his love jism landed on her breasts and stomach, a thick creamy load testifying to her beauty.

The two men knelt there panting, flushed from their orgasm. Lisa sat up, not wanting to appear more vulnerable to them. It was like a kind of madness had passed, and she was now thinking far more about how risky and exposed she was, and slightly fearful of what would happen next.

But she didn't have to worry. The two Navy men stood up and brushed the sand from their knees, and pulled their shorts back up. Lisa didn't reach for her bikini but did cross her legs and place her right arm across her breasts, suddenly modest after revealing so much to them.

"Lady, you are amazing. You come here often? Can I have your phone number?" Julio asked, clearly the more assertive of the two.

"Sorry Julio, but this is a one-day visit. I'm not from around here -- and I'm married." She waved up her left hand, and the ring glinted in the sunlight.

"Your husband is a lucky man. And if he ever doesn't take care of you, let me know, huh? I'm stationed just up the road, just as for Lieutenant Julio and folks will direct you to me."

"A girl always likes to have options, but I'm feeling pretty good about my situation. Have a good run!" Lisa smiled and waved at them with a kind of flipping gesture, and the two men shared a glance, Julio shrugged, and they turned back towards the forested hill to the north as one. They set out at a brisk pace, surprisingly fast in the sand, and were soon at the edge of the beach. Lisa sat naked the entire time they were leaving, and used the arm that had hidden her breasts for a final wave good bye when they looked back before heading into the trees. They can have one last look at the girls she thought to herself with amusement.

Once out of sight, she sighed at the whole crazy adventure. But unlike in the movies, you don't just cut away. She needed to get cleaned up. Since she was sitting on her own, Lisa reached over and grabbed Alan's towel and wiped the cum off of her stomach, chest and face. She knew she must look a fright, but there wasn't much she could do about it right then. She ran her hands through her sweat-slicked hair, and thought about jumping in the ocean. No, I should wait for Alan She found her bikini in the sand a few feet away and brushed away the grains that stuck to it, as well as the few sticking to her skin.

While she was putting her bikini on, she saw movement and turned to see Alan walking across the sand from the road. He had a big grin on his face and was carrying their more expensive digital camera, not just his phone. She assumed an innocent expression and waved at him, deciding to pretend that nothing had happened and tease him.

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for you." Lisa said with a chipper fake smile.

"Oh, I was watching some native life from up on the hills. There were two squids that were swimming around and it was really interesting to watch them hunt their prey."

"Squids? My goodness. Did they get it?"

"Oh, they got want they wanted. But the prey was more than they expected, so they had to squirt ink and run away. It was quite an adventure."

Lisa couldn't help herself and started giggling at how he kept the metaphor running, and he smiled and snapped a picture of her. She threw her head back and posed, and he snapped another. Or, at least, the digital camera clicked to tell them that he had taken a picture, imitating a prior technology.

"I have other pictures, you know. You were amazingly hot. You burned bright, just like we talked about. How did it feel? What were you thinking about?" His tone was more serious, almost fascinated.

He can be honest with me, but can he take me being honest with him? And what will he think if I do tell him? But if I ask for total honesty from him, can I not give it myself? Well, this will be a trip to remember no matter what. We are truly learning about each other, after 7 years of marriage!

"It felt, um, just so erotic. I was very turned on by your words, talking about last night, and I wanted to perform for you. I like showing off for you, and I played with myself and was more than halfway to an orgasm. Then when I realized they were right there, watching me, and how much time had passed, that you must have let that happen. Was I right?" she asked with sudden doubt.

"Yeah, I saw them. I had paused to take some long-distance shots of you alone on the beach, like a photo shoot panorama, and they came out from the hill. You didn't even notice; I couldn't believe it. I moved down lower towards you, and was almost off the hill when they stopped and started stroking themselves. I suddenly understood what was going to happen, and I wanted to see it. I ducked behind some tall grass and started taking pictures, and later I just zoomed in at took video. It was so erotic..."

"That's what I thought. I was nervous, they were right there, they could have taken me before you got there, but I thought that exposure was what you wanted, and I treated it like something you ordered me to do."

"Is that all? You didn't want to do it? You just thought I wanted you to do it?" He asked, and she was caught short.

"Yes, I did want to do it," she blushed. "In fact, I was so turned on that I was sort of fantasizing that they would take me. Both of them at the same time, that they would just ravish me. Every woman wants to be desired, and to be desired by two men like that it a fantasy for lots of women," she finished defensively.

"It's OK babe, I'm not offended. I have a fantasy of having you and another woman at the same time, of watching you with her and dominating you both. I'm just glad you are willing to tell me the whole truth."

Lisa sighed with relief, then shifted towards him, letting her breasts dangle as she pointed her head at his crotch as he stood above her. "So did it turn you on? Do you need some relief? Should I suck your cock, like I wanted to suck their cocks, or are you going to pound me the way I deserve?" she said, letting him know that she intended to repay his honesty and trust with direct expressions of love.

"Babe, I would love to take you right here, but I heard a big car or truck pull in above me when I started across the beach. I think there are others coming and there might be kids, so instead we're going to save it until later tonight, when I reveal the next deviant sexual thing that I'm going to do to you." He gave her a playful leer, and she giggled while pretending to be offended, their old game once again.

He gave her a shooing gesture and she decided to get clean while she had the chance. Lisa ran into the ocean until it was waist-high, then dipped down to clean herself off. The saltwater was sticky but not as sticky as cum but felt good and she swirled before coming back out. Alan had packed up their stuff and was holding a towel for her, so all she had to do was dry off briefly. Alan kissed her as she rubbed the towel along her glistening torso, and admired her as she swept water off her legs.

A group of six people including two kids, looked like the grandparents, parents, and kids, came down the hill from the same direction as their car. She gave Alan a glance to let him know that she resented the intrusion and would gladly pleased her man but for the interruption. He smiled tolerantly, like he was foregoing a little pleasure for a big pleasure letter. I wonder what he has in store for me? She grabbed her top and skirt, covering up her bikini and no-longer cum-stained skin, and they headed up the beach and passed the group with a wave.

They walked up the hill and loaded back into the convertible, and zoomed onto the road. Just a few miles up past the town found a pleasant oceanside restaurant for lunch. They enjoyed a quiet meal of pleasant small talk, just unwinding and enjoying the freedom of the day. They shared a glance when they noticed the grey concrete structures to their left, showing where the Naval base was. They then decided to walk down the main street, and Lisa popped in and out of shops, enjoying shopping. Alan tended to look briefly then get out his smartphone, not much interested in trinkets. Lisa found a few minor souvenirs that the kids would like.

On the way back to their car, a bookstore caught their attention, and neither looked at the clock as they browsed through its dusty shelves for as long as they wished. Lisa picked out a few books out of ability more than desire, and Alan did the same -- "for in-between" he said with a wink. The sun was in its midafternoon glory when they decided to head towards the Retreat, and the long sunny afternoon and the brilliant colors of the ocean, hillsides and the trees created a pleasant feeling of progress and scenic wonder during the drive to the next step in this wonderful weekend.

12