Lucy

Story Info
A husband finds out why his wife is always happy.
1k words
2.82
56.1k
41
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,159 Followers

Lucy

Lucy is delicious. There is simply no other way to describe her. She's 30, dark, brunette and grey eyes, a body that just draws attention no matter where she goes. We've been married nine years and I've never seen her unhappy or blue. She simply lights up the room when she walks in. A few months ago, I discovered her secret.

I came home early and saw her pulling from our driveway. I didn't want to speed to catch her, and I assumed she was headed for the grocery store a few blocks away, so I went around the block, just in time to see her turn not right towards the store but left. Now where could she be going? Several cars in front of us now, so I awaited my chance to pull up behind her and honk. She hit the freeway and when she exited in a bad part of town, I began to worry.

She drove to a seedy park, sat for a while, and then got out. After a few minutes another car pulled up with three black guys in it. They also got out and walked over. I rolled down my window in time to hear the big guy say, "My bitch, you looking good today."

Lucy just smiled. I was floored. His "bitch?" Three of them. What to do? I slid down and saw the big guy unzip his pants and flop out a huge black cock. It was soft but literally three times larger than mine. He leaned back against her car, grinning.

Her voice was soft as she glanced around anxiously, but it still reached me. "Max, can we go over there today? Behind the bathrooms?"

He laughed. "Fuck no! Who gonna us see that ain't seen us before? Now get that premo ass over here if you want some of this shit I got."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She just complied, walking over, dropping to her knees, and opening her mouth. She took half his cock the first time, and then swallowed it completely! The look on Max's face was pure delight.

"Oh my! Brothers, she so good." He shoved his pants down around his ankles, smiling.

The afternoon was quiet, and I could hear her slurping as she sucked and slobbered all over his black cock. "The balls too," Max said, closing his eyes, leaning back more. Suddenly, his eyes bugged out and he grunted loudly, growing ridged as he grasped her long hair in his meaty paws, shoving his cock all the way down her throat. She never slowed up a bit, swallowing every bit as he dumped his load in her pretty mouth. The mouth I kissed every day and every night. I felt sick, watching as Max handed her a small packet. She rose, dusted off her dress and moved over to the next guy called Natty, where she dropped down and took his cock in her mouth as well.

He took longer. In the end she was grasping his ass in both hands and really working to get him off. He groaned and she swallowed convulsively, licking it all over and finally kissing it as one might kiss a baby good night.

"She be warming up now, Max," Natt sniggered and they all laughed.

The third guy was a fat blubber of a guy, his belly rolling down over his pant tops as he searched for his obviously small cock. Lucy slipped the small package into her dress pocket and slid down and helped him eradicate it from his clothing. Fatty must not have had sex in a long time because he lasted last than two minutes, squirting mostly onto her chin as he exploded before she was ready.

They probably had guns I was thinking. As I searched around in the car for some weapon I could use. Three of them and what could I do? Besides, she wasn't being forced or anything like that. WTF was happening?

The big guy walked over, dragged her to her feet and shoved her down on the hood of her car. He lifted her dress, and she was bare beneath it.

"At least she does what she's told," he said. "No panties."

I could see her pussy glimmering in the sunlight but was distracted as two people came walking down the sidewalk from the other direction. They immediately saw what was going on and turned and went the other way. Obviously, stuff like this happened all the time around here. The big guy moved up behind her, bent his knees a bit and slammed his cock into her, as she cried out.

"She wet?" fatty asked, licking his lips.

"Fuck yes, she's wet. High-toned white gals come down here acting all-uppity and looking for smack. Let 'em suck a black cock and they just like all the rest though. Ha, ha, ha..."

WTF? No! She's not wet! Not Lucy. I grasped the door handle but stopped as I heard Lucy moan, then cry out sharply, wiggling her bare ass backwards against his thick cock. They all laughed.

He stiffened and I could see he was emptying his load deep inside her, but although I think Lucy was close, I don't think she had climaxed. It didn't matter because the tall guy was immediately replaced by Natty. For several minutes he stuck it in, and just stood there frozen, watching with a huge smile as she wiggled and gyrated backwards into his cock, rolling her hips. Finally, they both cried out their orgasm and Fatty moved up for his turn. He pulled her around to face him, and his once smallish cock, while still short, was now thick as a coke bottle as he rammed it into her. She apparently wasn't through either for she clamped him close with her legs, and opened her mouth to receive his tongue as he smashed his mouth against hers. His fat ass cheeks clinched tightly as he came, and she screamed. Astonished, I saw my lap was wet. I had cum? WTF?

The tall guy approached her as she straightened her clothing, handing her three more packets.

"Next Tuesday?"

She barely nodded.

"The old beer factory. This place is getting a bit hot lately. Same time."

She nodded again, inspecting her packages. I sat as she drove away. Lost. Unable to find my way.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,159 Followers