Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband attempts to discover his wife's happiness.
2.9k words
3.02
24.9k
21
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,151 Followers

I was already home, devastated, and a few shots of Irish under my belt by the time Lucy arrived back from shopping. All the stuff I'd witnessed earlier was like a video film, running through my mind over and over. Nine years of marriage and I hadn't a clue about it. Did it start even before we were married? Her personality had always been sparkly and bright, she was witty, never acted "druggy" or slurred her words, and always the perfect wife around our friends and neighbors. I had never used drugs of any kind, so I certainly wasn't any kind of authority on the subject, but I vowed to become one quickly. Every free moment I had was spent on the computer doing research about the urban spouses' use of drugs. It seemed she was a "recreational" user, which meant low dosages once or twice a week. From the amount I'd seen exchange hands for her "activities," three packets at most, and from what Tall Guy had said, that was supposed to last her until Tuesday - a week - that seemed to coincide with what I'd discovered.

But she must be hooked to some degree also or why would she risk what we had together, just to do this? Unless that was only part of it, that she also needed what the dealers provided as well. I shuddered as I thought about that, images slipping past my eyes in fast motion: her clutching the fat boy between her knees, sucking his tongue as she moaned around it, squealing, and shuddering to a violent climax - as hard as I'd ever heard from her.

I went back over all I'd seen again. It was obvious she was hesitant when she's first arrived at the park yesterday afternoon, like she really didn't want to even be there but knew she had no choice. Maybe the dealers had threatened her. They'd seemed like a tough bunch. I hadn't seen her take any of the drugs before hand, but she might well have slipped some earlier without me seeing it. There had been a lot going on. Was it only after she'd imbibed in drugs that she became so uninhibited about the sex part? I'd watched her cum... what? Three times? I had never seen her do that. Even on our honeymoon the best we ever did was twice a night.

And she had been hot. Ok, me too, I guess. I didn't even realize I'd cum until afterwards. I felt like a sick bum. Without ever touching my cock, too. Subconscious ejaculation or some shit like one of those wet dreams we had as kids. WTF was going on here?

I knew I had to get smarter if I was to save my marriage, and Lucy was worth it, one in a million. Crap. What to do? I had a week, so I got on the computer and found some equipment I thought I'd need: long- range video lens; some of the long-range hearing devices they advertise where you can hear a neighbor whispering next door from their kitchen; small but good binos; and some anti-personnel tear-spray. A lot of good that would do me if they all had guns, but I was desperate.

The old brewery set about two miles outside town, and hardly anyone went there during the day, but I'd heard during the night it was a wild place! The tall guy said, "same time", so it would be during the afternoon. I drove out twice and reconned the entire place. It was enormous, but high security fences enclosed most of it so it wouldn't be that hard to observe. I didn't really have a plan, except to capture as many films and videos as I could, maybe use it to blackmail these little shits - forcing them to stay away from Lucy. I pushed away the fact that the city was full of such garbage as these guys.

I found a place I thought would be suitable to observe, along with another alternate in case things didn't work out for me. As Tuesday drew closer, I became more jumpy and agitated, but was determined to follow through. I couldn't lose Lucy. I simply couldn't! On Tuesday, as anticipated she told me if I didn't mind, she had a few things to pick up at the mall. I hugged her, forced a smile and said, "Not at all, Baby. I'll head down to the gym for a bit then. Have fun." I almost choked on it.

She kissed me as I tried not thinking about where those sweet lips had been. "I may be a little later tonight. Traffic from all the holiday sales, you know."

"Take your time," I told her.

I left early, hoping they didn't change the schedule on me, and found my hideout. I set up the camera, tested my long-range hearing devices, and made sure I had the spray in a pocket easy to reach. I settled in to wait.

They showed up in two cars this time, an old Ford driven by "fatty," lots of tasteless gold trim and a dented fender. Tall drove a decent-looking two-year-old van of some sort, to which they immediately let down the rear ramp and opened the side doors. Fatty placed a cooler on the ground, and Natty started a small fire, breaking out a package of hotdogs. It looked like it was to be a long party night.

I was right about the guns. Tall guy took off a shoulder holster and hung it inside the van's open back doors within easy reach. Shit. The baseball bat I'd also thought to bring along seemed hopeless now.

A few minutes later I heard the soft purr of Lucy's BMW. She stopped and like before, hesitated a moment before she got out. First, a long unclad leg and lots of skin as she slid out. As before, she wore a short summer dress, and it was my guess, nothing under it because of what Tall had said. OMG she was beautiful.

The three watched hungrily as she approached. Tall leaned forward and handed her his open beer. "Looking good, bitch."

Lucy took the beer and a long pull on the can of beer before she said, "Thank you, Fang." So, he was "Fang." Suitable, I guess. Fang, Natty and Fatty. Three lowlifes. All I had to go on if I went to the cops. I was glad I had brought along a notebook, as I scribbled down the two license plate numbers.

Fang glanced at the place beside him on the log and she demurely tucked her dress beneath her bottom as she sat down. It was clear Fang was the boss here. Natty seemed next in the hierarchy, and then the fat guy because he was almost always the go-fer for the others.

"Come on," Fang said, glaring at her.

Lucy took a deep breath and reached over to unfasten his belt. Next the zipper, reaching inside she pulled an unbelievable length of black hose from his clothing. Fang leaned back, smiling. "Just hold on to your "baby" for a while, bitch. We have a lot of time today."

She stared silently off into the woods as she slowly manipulated his cock into an impressive firmness. It didn't appear as if she were enjoying herself. "I made a point to leave off having pussy all week baby, just 'cause I wanted tonight to be special." He grinned at her, looking like a wolf, and I saw a splash of gold in his mouth. I suppose it was supposed to match his gold chain. Oh, how I wished for one of those high-powered rifles all the assassins have on TV. I'd never killed anything, but it was almost fun to think about it now.

"You seem distracted today, bitch. I don't like my women to act distracted when they're with me." He nudged her, handing her a small package of something. She eagerly reached for it, but at the last second, he snatched it back. They all laughed. "Don't be greedy now," his gold tooth flashing. He held it out again and she slowly reached for it. As soon as she had it in-hand, she ripped it open and coated her lips with it, took a deep satisfying breath and the rest went up her nose.

"We have some much better stuff than that tonight baby," he smirked. "You be real good to the brothers and maybe we'll let you sample some. Fatty has something new he wants to try on you." They all laughed loudly. "Come over and tell your baby hello."

Now, Lucy looked more relaxed, her perpetual smile had returned as she leaned down and tenderly kissed Fang's turgid cock right on the head. "Say hello to your baby, bitch." Lucy licked his stiff cock all over and then she smiled and said softly, "Hello baby. Miss your momma?" She looked relaxed, looser somehow. The stuff must work pretty fast.

They all laughed as she hungrily swallowed it right up to the pubic hair. I felt the gorge rise in my throat, as I fought to keep it down. Motherfuckers! I'll kill them all! It was a pathetic threat though. How was I to accomplished that? Better to get the information and turn it over to the cops.

The three talked about Fuzzy "nuts" Logan and all the money he made running the drug show in their part of town. They all wanted his lifestyle, that was clear. Lucy was warming to her task, sucking and slobbering all over Fang's giant cock. A few times he would suck in his breath loudly as though he were about to convulse into an explosive orgasm, and I could hear her gag as she tried to take too much of it. After a few more seconds Fang would push her face away when he got too close, but she always returned to her task without being told, almost, it seemed to me, a little too eagerly. The small talk went on for a long time and Fang's face kept growing more flushed. He finally shoved her off his cock almost violently.

"Damn! Let one of these white bitches get a black cock in her mouth and she don't want to stop until she sucks it dry!"

"Ain't that the purpose," Fatty sniggered.

Fang told Lucy, "Get me another beer." He looked at Fatty. "Yeah, but this is not a rush job tonight. I want to make it last until Fuzzy Nuts gets here and enjoy it. If we impress him enough he might invite us in on some of his area. This could be our big night if the deal with Fuzzy works out." My ears perked up. Someone else was coming? A deal? Maybe the film was a good ideal after all. Yeah!

Shit.

SHIT!

"Give her a little taste of yours if you want, but remember we'll be here for a while. And you do want to try that new thing out on her tonight, right?" They all laughed some more. That had me worried. Apparently, so was Lucy for she looked around as though startled.

Fatty spread out, fingered out his half-hardened cock and nodded at Lucy, who dutifully scurried over, dropped down and took it inside her sweet mouth. Motherfucker. Okay, it was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen, but it also nearly made me sick. I noticed my cock was hard too. Fuck.

Even with all I was seeing, and had happened up to now, I loved this woman so much it hurt. Her beauty as she went from man to man, performing lewd acts on him, apparently enjoying it too, well, that didn't change a thing. That had to be the drugs. Not Lucy.

Fatty groaned, stiffened and suddenly shot his load into her sucking mouth. "Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee," he cried as she clutched his ass holding him in as deeply as she could manage, frantically swallowing. I saw her hand was under her short dress, her face distorted and red.

Fang grabbed her by her piled-up hair and growled, "Get your hand out of your snatch, you nasty bitch! I said it would be a long night!" He tossed her back against the log and I could see the hunger on her face, being replaced by bitter frustration and tears.

"Why? Fang... baby? Please...?"

"Shut up! Get me a beer."

She walked over, bent down as each man watched her trim ass, and retrieved a beer. She came back, opened it, and handed it over. "Good girl," Fang said, grinning maliciously. "You know guys, we do have a few hours to kill before Fuzz gets here, so I guess we could find something interesting to keep us entertained." He looked Lucy over, smiling. "It's a warm night, so take it off, baby."

They others whooped loudly, rubbing their crotches. Lucy looked startled and then frightened as she undid the top of her flimsy dress, carefully folded it, and placed it inside the van. I was right. She was completely bare under it. Bare, and gorgeous. Fatty made as if to move but Fang's words stopped him short.

"Hold on. You got your rocks off already. I told you to wait."

Fatty looked disappointed and a bit miffed but he sat back down, staring hungrily at my wife's naked body. Natty looked at Fang, who nodded -- and he opened his belt and pushed his pants down to his ankles. "Come get it baby. It's fat and full of cum, just for you, ha, ha, ha."

Lucy looked as if she were close to refusing, but finally moved over, knelt on the dirty blanket, and took his half-hardened cock in her sweet mouth. She began slowly sucking it. I groaned as my hand found my own cock. Suddenly, realizing what I was doing, I stopped and adjusted the bino-glasses, pulling the range in larger. Natty's cock was more substantial than I'd thought from the last time. In fact, it was nearly as large and thick as Fang's whopper. Fatty seemed the only one deficient in that department, but I also recalled that when aroused, while he was much shorter than the others he'd been nearly twice as thick. That was perhaps the reason Lucy had clutched her legs around him so tightly and went wild as he'd fucked her. My cock wouldn't pay attention to me anymore - it stayed as hard as it had ever been.

This time, Lucy seemed to be getting into her task, enjoying it more. She didn't just suck his nasty cock, she was making love to it; kissing, licking, nibbling it as Natty squirmed around on his log, grunting and groaning every few minutes. Fatty and Fang looked on with interest, awaiting their turn.

"You keep that hand away from your sweet cunt, girl," Fang growled at Lucy. "That's mine." It'd been my guess that Fang was the boss, and as such, I supposed he would have first dibs on the pussy. I gritted my teeth and vowed I'd get through this, making them all pay.

Natty pushed Lucy's face away, gasping for breath. "Fucking shit!" he yelled. "She almost made me cum! She's the best cocksucker I've ever met!" More laughter, but if their degradation of her had any affect, Lucy seemed oblivious to it by now.

I zoomed in and saw slobbers running freely down Lucy's chin as she put more effort into sucking her reward from Natty's nasty nuts. "Take it slow, baby. Make it last." Two more slow swipes along the thick vane running along the bottom of his cock, was all it took. He grunted loudly, grasped her long locks, and smashed her face down into his groin! She struggled to escape, wiggling her ass, and gagging to keep from strangling, and finally he relented a bit, loosening his hold until she could pull back enough to breath. When he did, she just went right back down on it, gagging, groaning, and slobbering as she fought to swallow all he delivered. She looked like the dirtiest whore I'd ever seen on any porno site -- she also looked devastatingly beautiful.

Apparently, Fang had had enough watching her wiggle her ass around. He knelt behind her and while holding his horse-sized cock in one hand, he pointed at her bare pussy with the other. "Look. The bitches' pussy is sopping wet!"

He didn't offer any preliminaries, any warmup, or warning. He just slammed his entire cock into her with a single thrust! Lucy squealed like a wounded animal, trying to get away, but that was temporary, for within seconds she was squirming and wiggling her ass backwards into his thrusts, making sounds of pure lust!

Natty's face was flushed to the point it looked as if he'd pass out, but Lucy's eyes were closed as she feasted on his engorged dick! He absolutely exploded inside her mouth and there was no way her mouth could contain it all. Gulping and swallowing frantically she tried, but gobs still escaped, rolling down her chin, onto her tits. Then she was also experiencing the climax she needed so badly. Fang was soon afterward, rearing back and roaring out his climax like a bull moose!

Satiated, they all collapsed in a heap, gasping for breath, covered in sweat and cum, looking like one of those orgies from an old porno film. If I had any question about Lucy's enjoyment from her previous experience, my mind was now at rest. She appeared to have passed out from pure pleasure this time. The front of my pants were a gooey mess. I closed my eyes. Exhausted.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,151 Followers