Lucy and John Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wine?" Lucy offered, as means to move the conversation away from their spouses.

"It's early isn't it?" John was a taken aback by the sudden change in conversation.

"Who cares? Do you have to go yet? I'd love to share more stories with you like we did last time."

After a couple of seconds, John agreed, "Sounds great!"

Lucy got up and fetched some wine from the fridge. John admired her body every inch of the way. Lucy poured a glass each for them and sat down with John to relax with him.

Again, sitting naked across from each other, they began telling sex stories. This time they included those including Anita and Mark - especially the passion-filled sessions in the last two weeks. It surprised both of them a little that they hung on every word hearing about how each other was getting fucked by someone else. Neither felt a pang of jealousy - only excitement. As Lucy had said, it would be hypocritical, thought John.

With the return of their stories, so too their libidos. Several times John had to collect his own pre-cum and suck it off his fingers so that it didn't drip on the carpet.

"I'm glad we're so open about everything," started John. "I mean, I'm fine about thinking of you fucking Mark. In fact, it turns me on, a lot! And it seems you feel the same." With this, he pointed towards Lucy's slightly opened pussy lips, which were glistening with copious amounts of her juices.

Lucy looked down. Seeing her own wetness, she pushed two fingers deeply inside herself, making an audible squelch. She extracted them. There was even a little of John's cum on her fingers. She wasted no time in sucking every bit of the slipperiness from them.

"Help me out here a bit, will you? There's too much," Lucy said coyly.

John wasted no time, and as Lucy lay back to expose her pussy, he roughly pushed his face into it, and licked all of the wetness from her, her taste making him go wild. Lucy felt the tingle begin inside her. 'Again!' she thought.

When he had finished damage control, John composed himself. He wanted to finish his thought.

"If there's any real guilt, it's that we seem to have started this 'open' relationship with each other, but it's not something that Anita or Mark have agreed with, or even know about.

"I don't like keeping secrets, and you know... we're gonna get found out somehow, and then that gets really messy. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I understand," said Lucy. "We can stop if you want?"

"No, I don't want that. I want you even more, now!"

"Hmmm..." Lucy began. After a few seconds pause, she said, "I might have an idea."

"What?"

"We can discuss that later. In the meanwhile, I'm horny as all fuck again. Can you manage it yet?" Lucy raised her eyebrows and smiled cheekily.

Peering down at the erection that he'd held for many minutes now, John said, "You betcha!"

"Got any more pee for me to drink?" Lucy asked, rather directly. She changed to a kneeling position facing John, her mouth open slightly.

John smiled.

12