Lucy and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wasting!" John commanded. Lucy grinned. They both used their pelvic floor muscles to stop the flow as the pee reached the top of the glass. Lucy thought she could easily fill another glass, and John, from experience, knew that he could.

Lucy stood up, and said "Well...Bottom's up?"

"Cheers," laughed John. He paused to watch her first attempt.

Lucy gingerly smelt her pee first and gave a little approving nod. "Not too bad!" She placed the glass to her lips and took a little sip. "Oh! It's not bad at all. Nice, really!" she exclaimed, quite surprising herself. John gave a huge grin. Then she said, "Are you going to drink yours?"

As an answer, John put his glass to his lips and downed the entire contents in a few seconds.

Lucy's jaw dropped. Not to be outdone, she did the same. Now it was John's turn to be surprised. The fact that they had done this together felt so intimate to him. Almost like watching each other masturbate, but somehow even more intimate, because it was more in the "fetish" category. He felt his erection returning, but quickly concentrated to bring it down.

"How was it?" he asked.

"So much better than I could imagine!" she said, showing absolute relief. "I loved it, actually". She said this somewhat more sensually. Apart from fulfilling one of her own fantasies, she also felt much closer to John.

They weren't finished yet. "Next glass!" he commanded.

"Yes, sir!" Lucy half-shouted, making the sign of a mock salute. John giggled. It was nice to have some comedy to break up the sexual tension between them.

Dutifully, Lucy resumed her squat position, and John returned his glass under his penis. Again Lucy's first part of the flow dribbled down her pussy and inner thigh. Again she ignored it. Again, it drove John wild. They both quickly completely filled their glasses and stopped the flow. John could tell that he had a bit left in his bladder, but not a whole glass. Lucy used the rim of the glass to rub against her pussy to catch some of the drops - inevitably collecting some of the wetness exuding from her puffy cunt. John opened his eyes wide at her actions. She smiled.

"Ready?" he said, and placed the glass to his lips.

"Wait!" Lucy cried. John gave her a puzzled look. Surely she can't be chickening out now after saying that she loved the first glass? Lucy let all abandon go. "Let's swap!" she offered. "It's not touching is it? Just... sharing". Lucy couldn't believe that she was letting herself lose control like this.

John had always dreamed of drinking piss from a woman, and here it was about to come true. "OK...," John began, but he was cut short by Lucy thrusting her glass directly at him. He instinctively held out a hand to receive the proffered glass. She used such force that some of it splashed out and onto John's waiting hand. He looked her directly in the eyes, and without removing his gaze, leant forward and licked her piss from his hand. Lucy felt a shiver enter her cunt. John pushed the glass containing his pee towards her - not so hard that it spilled. She gladly accepted it.

Wordlessly they raised their glasses to each other, and both took a sip. Normally John would drink his own pee quickly, but he wanted to savour her taste. "Mmm," he said.

"You like it?" she asked.

"It's amazing. Different to mine ... maybe because it has some of your pussy juices in it!". The thought that he was tasting a little of her cunt sent them both wild. His erection returned in full force. Then he downed the glass. "What about you? How's mine?"

"I love it too," she declared, and downed the glass, smacking her lips. John was in heaven.

"Last glass?" he asked.

"You betya".

And they both got to emptying the rest of their bladders. John was right - a bit under a half glass. Lucy had about the same.

"Swap again?" she asked. "No, wait! Let's mix them and share the last glass".

Without thinking, John willingly agreed and poured his pee into her glass. Almost another full glass for them to share. But now it occurred to John that they had crossed that line. To any sane person watching them, that line had already been crossed a long time ago. But he was trying to justify his actions with the "no touch" get-out-of-jail-free clause.

This time, though, their pee WAS touching. It had mixed completely and was fused as one - a metaphor for their bodies intertwined in an act of pure passion. And that was something he'd fantasised about before this day, and perhaps a thousand times in the last two hours.

"Do you think we should?" he asked, and Lucy detected the reservations in his tone.

"Of course - it's the same as we just did, right?" she explained. Lucy didn't have the same reservations as John.

"Kind of, more... I dunno," said John. But he reasoned, the mixing act was already done. Too late. More justifications, he told himself. To signal his resolution, he grabbed the glass from Lucy, and drank half of it, somewhat slower than before, watching Lucy's appreciative expression. He handed it back to her. She greedily finished the contents.

"My god, that was divine," she said and started reaching for the toilet paper to mop up the remnants of the pee on her pussy and legs.

"Wait!". It was John's turn. For him, the last act had broken his resolve. He didn't care about the agreement anymore. "Can I clean you up?" he asked bravely.

Lucy shivered again as electricity passed through her still very wet cunt. For her, this was the crossing of the line. But with what they had shared already, and her again rising levels of lust, she made a decision quickly.

"What the hell. Clean me up, and I'll clean you up too!" she said. Thoughts of Mark entered her mind, but she quickly pushed them aside. The thought of a tongue on her cunt sent her wild. Hours of rising sexual tension and delectable sharing of their thoughts, desires, and pee - and without a single orgasm - had made her super frustrated for release. She knew if he "cleaned her up," she'd cum in seconds. John was pretty sure that's what would happen too.

"But not here," she said. She took John tenderly by the hand - their first touch since he'd arrived - to the living room. "Lay down on your back," she instructed.

John quickly complied. 'Was this really happening?' he thought. There was no time to think on it any further. Lucy stepped so that a foot was on either side of his head, facing his already hard cock. She squatted and pushed her cunt hard into his face, while leaning forward and taking his dick in her mouth. She sucked greedily on his cock, the slight tang of remnant piss, but quickly replaced with pre-cum. She massaged his balls and he moaned loudly from under her cunt. His tongue was all over her. And in her, entering as far as he could go to retrieve her juices. She was so unbelievably wet. Because she had sat on his face with such force, his entire face was covered in her juices. A small amount likely pee, but he was pretty sure that most of it was her desire.

He flicked his tongue against her clit a few times. That did it for her. She bucked and quivered as an almighty orgasm rocked her body. "Aaaarrggh!" she screamed. She ground her cunt into his face - almost to the point of bringing pain for him. But he would not stop it for the world. His tongue continued to lick her furiously and more juices emerged from her cunt. Pushing his tongue inside her he could feel her contractions around his tongue.

He quickly pushed her gently to motion for her to stop sucking him. He didn't want to cum yet. She understood and sat directly upright, letting go of his cock, and continuing her long orgasm. Her rocking motion back and forth occasionally brought his tongue to her anus. He didn't hold back and happily licked it, noticing the metallic taste. She obviously loved that too, because she positioned her ass directly over him. He complied with her unspoken words and slipped his tongue into her anus as far as it could go. She moaned and moved her ass in a small circular motion as he probed it with his tongue. Her orgasm had subsided now. He continued to lick her. Her supply of juices seemed endless.

"Fuck me," he said simply from under her. It WAS a command.

Lucy wanted his cock in her so badly. But as often happened after she came, she had to pee.

"With all the pee we drank, I have to pee again. Then we fuck, OK?" she said. She started lifting her weight off his face, but he pulled her down.

"Do it here," he demanded.

"I can't! How am I going to explain pee all over the carpet?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I've got this. Into my mouth. Now."

She loved that he was controlling her.

"You can't spill a drop, OK?"

"Give it to me!" he insisted.

With that, she positioned her urethra over his mouth. John surrounded the area with his lips to make a tight seal. She let her bladder empty with full force. She loved the feeling of peeing directly into his mouth. More unexpected intimacy, she thought. John dutifully gulped and swallowed her piss as fast as she could deliver it. His throat was working overtime, and his stomach filling with her delectable piss mixed with her wetness.

When she was done, she rotated and without warning, skewered her cunt with his super hard cock. She rocked back and forwards, grinding hard, and he could feel her cervix with the tip of his cock. He knew he couldn't last long, but that was OK - Lucy was ready again too.

John let out a low guttural noise. Lucy felt his cock stiffen more and it pushed even harder against her cervix. She felt the familiar tingle start in her feet and travel up to her groin before she came again. He cunt clamped down on his cock as he pumped his cum deep into her pussy.

They looked into each other's eyes - while both their bodies shook uncontrollably. Oh God, I want to do this again and again, thought John. He knew he was in trouble. It felt so good that he'd filled Lucy with cum, and not just physically. Their long session of sharing and sex had brought them together emotionally, too.

Their orgasm subsided. Lucy continued to rock gently back and forth. She loved the feel of his slick cum inside her surrounding his cock. She could do this all day.

"You're still hard," she whispered.

"Mmm, hmm!" John declared. "It happens to me if I have an erection for a long time before cumming. Use me. Make yourself cum again. As many times as you want."

Lucy didn't have to be told twice. She knew she definitely could cum again. She sped up her rhythm, and pushed harder down onto his cock. She leaned forward and gave him a deep kiss as she rode his cock hungrily. She started to stiffen and released their lip lock to sit straight up above him as her orgasm mounted. John reached up and caressed her hard nipples. He flicked them lightly and saw the change in her expression.

She erupted into another orgasm. Her violent grinding actions of her cunt against his pelvis caused loud squelching sounds as her juices and his cum surrounded the area.

When she was spent, she leaned down and they again kissed. Tenderly this time. She tasted so good to John.

"Clean me up again," she breathed.

It had been a while since John had cum now, and her continued riding had made the ebb in his libido disappear. He was super horny again. He nodded.

She lifted up and extracted his still hard cock from her cunt. Both of their juices dripped down freely onto his stomach. She rotated quickly again and lowered her cum-filled pussy close to his face. This time she didn't press down. She wanted him to see her well used cunt and to get all of the mess in his mouth.

John paused momentarily, and then eagerly started licking the sticky evidence of their fucking. Lucy first licked up the cum that had landed on his stomach, and then hungrily swallowed his cock into her mouth.

After cleaning up the outside of her pussy, he pushed his tongue deep inside her. He could taste the familiar taste of his own cum, but mixed with Lucy's juices. It was a taste to die for. He eagerly went back for more.

Lucy felt his abandon and it made her excited all over again. She dutifully cleaned his entire cock so that there was no cum left on it. Or in it. She made sure by sucking it hard in case a small amount was left inside. The luscious feel of his tongue on her clit and in her cunt were bringing her to climax again. And John too felt a surge in his loins. He normally couldn't cum again so soon, but the long foreplay session had done its magic. His tongue played gently at first and then more aggressively, exploring her anus as well. And then he felt the surge. Lucy felt his cock stiffen and start contracting, and the thought brought her to another sweeping orgasm. The taste of his pre-cum changed to cum as his cock started pumping its load into her mouth. Only a small amount, but she loved the salty flavour and savoured it, then swallowed it so that it could be part of her.

Exhausted, she collapsed and lay down next to him, snuggling her head into his chest.

John gave Lucy some gentle kisses on top of her head as she gently stroked his now-flaccid cock. Words were unnecessary.

After some time, John said "I'm sorry to say it, but we need to think about our partners coming home soon."

"I know. I just...," she said.

"Interested in exploring more some other time?"

"YES!" she cried, and gave him a long kiss.


12