All Comments on 'Lucy & The City of Sin'

by bob_martin4125

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 20 years ago
Great

This is good. It seems very well done. usually I like a story from a ladies point of view but you did it so everybody can enjoy it. Thanks for writing this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the horniest

loved how lucy went from prim and proper to cum slut in a matter of hours.the primeval hot woman in her was a dormant monster waiting to be awoken.boy did she wake up . the movie scene and sex show were molten. I'd love to take my wife there and unleash the slut in her but thats never gonna happen . maybe my lover and i can take a vacation together and experience what lucy did.

InnocentyoungvirginInnocentyoungvirginalmost 5 years ago
Oh goodness I'm wet as well

It started slowly and I thought it just a straight forward diary of events about a guy trying to arrange a meeting between two Lit chatters. But, oh my, did it then take off, becoming more and more exciting . So well written, I was soon convinced that the meeting had truthfully taken place with the sexual activities becoming more and more arousing as events moved along at an amazing pace. When the tale ended, I was exhausted reading all about the pleasures both had enjoyed, either together or with other strangers they met. And, oh goodness, I was wet as well, just thinking about their adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob_martin4125@bob_martin4125
UK male, intelligent, funny, rude, ; married. I love to cyber and dabble in phone fun, so if you're up for it and especially if you're in the UK please email me. I also love writing stories in collaboration with like minded ladies. They tell me about there fantasies and I writ...