Lucy and the Writer Ch. 01 - Escape

Story Info
A sudden lottery win can change any life.
4.8k words
4.39
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

Escape.

Lucy Moss had done it, at last, she was free and independent.

Free of her useless parasitic lazy partner, free from the drudge of working 12 hour shifts,just to make ends meet, free of the rat race. life

The first time she'd bought a lottery ticket and she had won £19,419,747.28 (don't forget the 28p!)

After the first shock of becoming rich and independent in an instant, she'd thought very long, and hard of what to do.

First was to break from Graham (the flat was in his name, he'd insisted). All Lucy did was pay the rent and bills. The only reason she'd stayed was that finding another council flat as a single employed person was nearly, as unlikely, as winning the lottery. So with just a few sentimental treasured possessions, Lucy had booked into a Hotel, This was at the advise of the Lottery company, to keep her out of the media limelight and away from the scroungers and potential parasites, that prey on on lottery winners.

The lottery company had been extremely caring, and professional, providing Lucy with a female financial adviser,to keep everything in control. The number of begging letters from individuals and charities was staggering.

Sack loads and sack loads. The lottery company advised she look at none of the thousands of letters, what the eye doesn't see etc etc.

Lucy's first move was to give her Mum and sister £2,000,000.00 each. The interest alone would bring them each £80000/annum.

Lucy had always struggled, her Mum had been a single parent raising two daughters and working 2 jobs, just make to ends meet. Britain at the end of the 20th century was still a struggle for many.

The financial adviser had told Lucy that going away for a few weeks, or months was a tried and tested way to adjust, to a huge lottery win. On that advice Lucy's, first impulse was to go away somewhere hot and very tropical; quite by chance she'd seen an advertisement for an island off the east coast of Malaysia, called Pula Ubin.

The travel agent had told her that it was out of the way and very primitive, on Lucy's instruction they'd booked her a private chalet and arranged the journey to the finest detail even down to employing a personal assistant in KL, to help avoid any problems in her new environment.

***********************

From her first class compartment cabin, Lucy watched the Sun rise over KL as the 747, circled to land at dawn, Rubber and Palm plantations showed regimented rows of, dark green as the plane sped over the last few feet to touch down in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With her small cabin bag, Lucy cleared through, VIP first class, customs and walked through to the arrivals gate scanning the waiting relatives and friends of her fellow passengers.

Lucy saw her name on a card held by an extremely attractive elegant, Chinese woman, Lucy guessed she was just slightly taller than herself, but at 5 foot Lucy was small compare to most people. The woman smiled at Lucy and walked toward her.

Tilly Tan a Chinese Malay, woman of 26 introduced herself to Lucy. As they walked toward the Taxi rank Lucy decided she was going like Tilly.

She was bubbly and knowledgable and seemed strong for such a petite woman, it was extremely nice to be almost the same height. Tilly had employed her own driver to carry Lucy's luggage but to Tilly's surprise Lucy had just the one small carry case.

"Miss where your luggage?" Tilly exclaimed.

"That's your first job, Tilly. New clothes. All my clothes in England, were old and out of fashion. So they've all gone to charity, all I have is what I'm wearing. and few bits in here."

"Oh miss we have lota fun, buying you, clothes" Tilly smiled and almost danced with glee at the prospect of buying Lucy new clothes.

"What type of clothes would miss want?"

"Well Tilly..and lets start off right, you must call me Lucy, not miss or madam. I'm just an ordinary girl like yourself, OK?"

"Yes miss... Lucy."

"Just Lucy, OK?"

Tilly a little overawed by Lucy's frankness, blinked clearing her mind, struggling to just say, Lucy, just Lucy. After all, Lucy was her employer.

"OK, but miss, sorry you must understand, that here things, are different. You are my employer, so must be treated with, great respect and deference."

Lucy, although not really happy, agreed to follow local custom and allow, Tilly to use the honourific when addressing Lucy in public. But she insisted they be on first name terms whenever possible.

"What clothes, would you like?" Tilly asked again.

"Well I don't know. I don't really want designer clothes paying through the nose. How about we find a local dressmaker, and make them very happy? We can look in magazines at what I like and as you can see I'm not your typical fashion model figure anyway." Lucy laughed looking down at her own Rubinesce figure. At just 5 feet tall Lucy had a large Bosom and bottom.

"Tilly I'm 28, size 18, so I'd like to dress smartly and in this climate, be cool. Talking of cool, lets start with a drink. Is it always this hot?"

Tilly instructed the driver, as they drove away from the airport. They stopped at a small roadside hawker centre and bought fresh Pineapple juice. Lucy had never tasted anything so fresh and enjoyed the clean tasting juice, that just moments before had been the whole fruit, cut into long chunks and then whizzed through the juicer to make the freshest purest juice Lucy had ever experienced.

As they neared the city the traffic became as in any large city worldwide, a crawling mass of humanity. During the journey, Tilly had asked Lucy about her likes and dislikes, and Lucy had in turn questioned, Tilly about her background. Much to Lucy's surprise Tilly came from a rich middle-class, Chinese family that had been in Malaysia for 5 generations trading in food commodities imported from mainland China. She had been educated at a private catholic school, going onto university in Singapore.

At last they arrived at a very smart, but to up market tailoring shop, the lady owner had all but taken over once Tilly had given the brief of Lucy's requirements and wishes. Long flowing linen and silk gowns were ordered. Lucy's very fair blond complexion taken into consideration. Lucy had still chosen some dresses, that were a little more revealing for after dark. Although small in stature Lucy knew her assets, her F-cup breasts being her greatest pride.

Lucy loved choosing from the almost limitless array of fine fabrics and colourful patterns. Tilly had been quite influential in the choices ensuring, Lucy that the patterns and fabrics would suit Lucy and show off her ample figure, to good effect. Lucy learnt about the versatile sarong and myriad of ways, it could be used and tied. White predominated her day wear. With the a theme of Hibiscus flowers running through, after over an hour or so and Lucy clearly showing signs of jet-lag. All her new clothes had been chosen.

The whole wardrobe would take just 3 days to produce, Tilly and Lucy left for the hotel Tilly had booked. The penthouse suite was cool and airy with marble from floor to ceiling, the windows and doors open with the breeze billowing the linen curtains.

"Oh this beautiful, I could walk around here naked and let the wind kiss my skin. But I suppose modesty demands different." Lucy exclaimed with a little sadness in her voice.

"You are the guest here and can be as you wish"

"Well then, if you don't mind Tilly, I shall have a cool shower and not get dressed. Anyway I've nothing to wear and we can have dinner here if you'd like to join me?" Lucy started to undress her travel clothes and after a little search found the bathroom, the shower was open with a huge rain head.

Tilly opened Lucy's tiny case to find only the bear essentials. What she did find that surprised her was a very sleek modern vibrator. Tilly was not only, surprised to find, the vibrator, its discovery aroused her. With sound of splashing water as Lucy started her shower masking any sound. Tilly guiltily touched the on button, without hardly any noise, the vibrator purred into life. The vibrations sent little tingles through Tilly's body.

An involuntary "Ooooh"escaped her lips. She'd read about vibrators in European magazines,Tilly had even listened to clients talking about them. But Tilly had never actually touched, let alone switch one on. She knew what they were for, politely called intimate massager, "Oh, I wonder what it feels like to touch myself down there" Tilly thought to herself!

She was pulled from her revere "Oh good, you've found my new toy, isn't it fantastic? I was surprised, I didn't get questioned about it going through customs. But I suppose first class passengers don't get asked awkward questions."

Tilly jumped as if she had been given an electric shock and became instantly embarrassed and blushing all over.

.

"Soo, so sorry miss." Tilly stammered "I didn't mean to be rude, sorry, sorry,. so sorry."

Lucy came across the room naked except for a large fluffy towel that almost touched the floor, in fact one corner did, and Lucy trod on it, pulling the towel down, revealing her white alabaster skin and her naked as she came close to the embarrassed, Tilly, still holding the sleek vibrating toy in her hand.

Lucy had a glowing twinkle in her eye as she gently took the still vibrating toy from Tilly's hand and rubbed it over her own ample bosom. Lucy's breasts, white, and now slightly flushed with the beginnings of her arousal.

"Oooh, that does feel, rather nice." she cooed, looking Tilly in the eye, Lucy lent forward and kissed Tilly on the lips. Tilly responded and kissed her back harder, her tongue brushing over Lucy' lips.

"Mmm that's nice, I thought you might not be offended by the touch of a woman. I've a very good! Friend in England who went to a Catholic boarding school. We have had a lot of fun together,and when you said you'd not be offended to me see me naked that glint in your eye told me everything, I needed to know about, my beautiful little Tilly." With that said, Lucy pulled Tilly to her again and they both gave into passion. Lucy pulled down the zip at the back of Tilly's dress, allowing Tilly to shrug the silk from her shoulders. Tilly was amazed at the feel of Lucy's huge breasts pushing against her. She took one in each hand and felt their weight.

"Miss Lucy...., they are so.. heavy and beautiful, I've never felt anything this big. Look at mine they are pimples."

"Tilly I wish mine were that big at times." Lucy held up her breasts, looking at the wonderful cleavage she created.

"Men go crazy when they see and touch them, the first time, and it looks like you are going to be the same." Tilly's eyes were almost on stalks as she bent forward to kiss and lick Lucy's fine breasts. Lucy always enjoyed the first contact of any new lover and Tilly seemed no different.

Lucy still held the toy in her hand which she now moved to touch herself sex, sending erotic vibrations through to her clit. Lifting the toy from herself, Lucy looked into Tilly's eyes.

"You know this toy is water proof, Tilly? Would you like to try it? We could take it back to the shower and I'll show how it really works?"

Without speaking Lucy took Tilly's hand and lead her back into the bathroom. Tilly tried to protest. Because she knew she should. But she had become aroused by Lucy's uninhibited passion, her mind knew this was wrong and she was being extremely unprofessional, allowing a client to seduce her. With her dress left in the Bedroom, Tilly was all but naked, apart from her knickers which Lucy pulled down in a moment revealing Tilly in her nakedness.

"Oh Tilly you are like a doll, so beautiful and, ah, slim. Don't get me wrong though, I bat for both sides and I like men as well. A hard cock is a hard cock!"

"You are very Beautiful to miss Lucy, Your skin so white, like its never been in the sun. and you have no hair down there..." Tilly' eyes looked Lucy naked mons.

"I know, I had only a very little anyway and had the rest removed by laser, so the little will never grow back. But look at your great bush of black hair. I bet you'd look even lovelier without it."

Lucy pulled Tilly to the shower and turned on the water just tepid the cool needles made both women gently shudder. Their mouths met again in a longer and more passionate kiss than before, their hands exploring each other bodies. Tilly was almost overwhelmed with Lucy' F-cup breasts holding then in her hands and feeling the weight. Lucy cupped her breasts together pushing them up for Tilly to kiss.

"They are so heavy and soft, so beautiful."

"Aren't they just, they can be very uncomfortable and people only see my tits and not me quite often, but they are very sensitive and give me a lot of pleasure."

Tilly caressed Lucy, and Lucy still with the vibrator in her hand ran the toy down Tilly's spine the tingles going to her centre. Lucy slipped the vibrator between the them, their pussies both felt the delightful vibrations at the same time. Lucy knelt down and holding the purple toy against Tilly's very hairy mound looked up to see the effects of the toy, mirrored on her face.

Tilly's voice became light and girlish as she began to moan with pleasure. Lucy pushed the toy between Tilly's legs and pushed gently upward.

Lucy then pushed her face into the black jungle of pubic hair, she could still smell her musk the water had not washed away yet. Probing with her tongue. Lucy felt Tilly rest her hand on Lucy's head for support as her body jumped and quivered with the double assault of both vibrator and tongue on her quim. She hadn't been with a girl since those hot nights of naughtiness in school 8 years ago, when it had been a writhing mass of arms legs and tits and pussies. Never knowing who one was caressing or who was caressing one.

But all the time there had been fear of being caught, which had only happened once and the young nun who'd discovered them had not run screaming, but joined in the orgy. Sister Monica-Jane had been a siren of lust and desire after that, battling with her passion in the day and releasing them at night with the girls in the senior dorm at night.

Now here was Tilly years later relearning the pleasures of Sapphic love, now with a mature woman who seemed to know her body better than herself. The proof being an orgasm coursing through her like a Tsunami. Tilly collapsed to the marbled floor of the of shower.

Lucy gently lowering her down and spreading her thighs to allow better access to Tilly's dilated pussy. Moaning and whimpering, Tilly let Lucy have her way. Tilly felt the vibrator push into her bringing more, quite screams of joy from Tilly's lips.

"Go my love, come for your Lucy, come for me, come for me." Lucy encouraging her new lover reassuring her that the pleasure was allowed, Tilly began to feel to sensitive the tingles running like electric shocks through out her body.

Gently pushing Lucy back to lay under the shower she pushed Lucy's thighs apart and Tilly lay her body over Lucy kissing her mouth then her breasts and ever so slowly moved down and began to probe the folds of her pussy with her mouth and tongue.

"Oh you lovely girl, this isn't your first time is it? Oh yes there, suck harder yes, yes, yes, yeeeeees." Lucy shuddered and murmured words of encouragement. She then pulled Tilly on top of her kissing her other deeply. They slowly stood, Tilly turned off the shower. They kissed again, but Tilly seemed embarrassed at her reactions.

Lucy was still in charge. "What we need is some scissors and razor I want to see what you are hiding under that carpet of yours."

"I find." Tilly said nervously.

Tilly didn't quite understand Lucy's double meaning and proceeded to search for scissors and razor. She was still extremely excited and even more so at the idea of being bare down there!

The marbled bathroom had a large sunken bath and Lucy ran the taps. She guided Tilly to sit on the edge of the bath with herself in the bath putting her at the perfect height. Lucy used the scissors to clip away the hair until it was short enough for the razor.

Applying and a thick lather of the shower gel, Lucy covered Tilly's clipped pussy hair with the suds. Tilly couldn't stopped moaning and letting out little giggles of delight as Lucy bared her Mons for the first time. When all the stubble had gone to Lucy's satisfaction she scooped handfuls of water from the the bath and rinsed suds and black hair from Tilly's now smooth cunney.

"Now that looks better. Good enough to eat" Lucy said admiring her own handy work." Rinsing herself off Lucy climbed out of the bath, the water covered in Tilly's black pubic hair.

Both women looked at each other, each knowing they should clean the bath, slightly ashamed what the maid might think.

To fill the void, Lucy said "You never know she might approve, but I doubt it." She then turned the waste handle and with the shower head on the bath washed away the evidence of their passion. They left the bathroom, and went to the bed, laying in each others embrace gently fondling each other. Lucy realised the vibrator had been left in the bathroom, Tilly realised the same and quickly went and retrieved the toy.

As she returned to the bed Lucy admired her slim tight body her small perfect breasts with dark brown almost black nipples and her now naked quim.

With a husky tremble of desire Lucy said "Sit on my face and fuck me with my toy."

Tilly stepped up onto the bed straddling Lucy's head she slowly crouched down facing the foot of the bed. Lucy guiding her pussy down to her waiting mouth. Leaning forward Tilly gentle inserted the silicone phallus into Lucy's hot cunt.

"Hard, fuck me hard, really, really hard." Lucy commanded "No harder." Tilly complied as best she could worried she might hurt Lucy, but Lucy just pulled Tilly's pussy down, onto her mouth. She sucked hard, on Tilly's outer lips her tongue probing deep into her inner depths. Lucy pushed her hips up to make the toy, go deeper into her cunt. The room was filled, with moans of delight and lust.

They didn't hear the knock at the door nor did they notice the maid walk in, with fresh towels. The maid stopped dead in her tracks, in her many years of working as a maid she'd walked in on lovers several times. If she got seen she left rapidly, going to the laundry store, and wanking herself off with the memory of what she'd seen.

Now, she had not been noticed, the scene was electrifying, she'd never witnessed two women making love before and she was surprised how the scene turned her on.,almost instantaneously. Her pussy tingled and she could feel the warmth of wetness.

Then she backed up slowly and soundlessly, the two women were making, enough noise to drown out any noise she might make. The maid then went into the bathroom and put the towels down, and then took off her knickers putting them in the pocket of her apron. As she turned she saw the bed with the two passionate women making love reflected in the mirrored wall of the bathroom.

The maid sat down on the edge of the bath, spreading her thighs, she began to rub her hairy pussy, which was slick with her juices. She couldn't believe how randy the scene was making her, and she had to bite hard on her lip to stop herself from making any noise. Her climax was fast approaching her body beginning to quiver with delight as Tilly looked up into the mirror. Tilly smiled starring the maid in the eye, pure lust on both their faces, each had their upper lips drawn back in the expression of wantonness. The maid froze she didn't or rather couldn't flee. Her climax was on her, grabbing every nerve, seeing the maid climax bought on Tilly's and then Lucy detecting Tilly's imminent orgasm began to come to.

The room was filled with moans of lust as the 3 women came together. Tilly smiled at the maid who knew she was not going to get into trouble for doing the unspeakable.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12