Lucy and the Writer Ch. 01 - Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tilly recovered and rolled off Lucy's face onto the floor she said

"Miss Lucy, you know what we said about the maid? Well she's here. Come girl and introduce yourself." Tilly called in a louder authoritarian tone, nervously the maid walked through to the bedroom.

Lucy still laying on her back, her legs spread wide looked up at the plain little maid still flushed from her climax.

"Where your ears burning that you had come and watch us. What's your name?"

"I'm called Suta, I'm sorry, I know, I bad, but had to watch, so sexy, so Sorry,"

"Why is everyone one so, sorry round here from wanting to enjoy the gift of the gods?

"You aren't in trouble Suta in fact you will be getting a great big fat tip. What shall we give our pretty little voyeur, Tilly, MR500 or RM1000?" Lucy said teasingly.

Suta's jaw dropped "Oh thank you, thank you, but to much. Suta should be beaten no, rewarded for, she did."

"Now there's an idea Tilly, we should spank her and reward her. Whilst she eats your cunt and I can spank her and fuck her with the toy. It's a shame we haven't got a really big dildo to fuck her really hard."

Suta didn't know what to do, Tilly had got up from the bed and holding the maid by one arm began to unfasten her uniform. Suta didn't resist the promise of such a large tip stopped her. She'd once given a male guest a wank and received only RM40, a RM1000 was to much to turn down.

"Yes, Suta must be punished she very bad." Suta then helped Tilly undress her, now all 3 women naked returned to the bathroom and showered, The maid washing the guest and her assistant, as Lucy and Tilly kissed and strokes each other, but before they completed their refreshing shower Lucy pulled Suta in between their naked bodies, the maid was the same height as Tilly, another delight for Lucy in gaining another petite lover in what must be less than hour.

Lucy was most surprised by Suta's lack of resistance, but she could clearly tell that Suta was riding a wave of ecstatic excitement. Suta made no resistance to being touched intimately, she like Tilly was overwhelmed at Lucy's beautiful white breasts, kissing and sucking the pale pink nipples. Suta just moaned with pleasure as Tilly pushed her hand between the maids thighs and her fingers found Suta's clit. Suta couldn't resist, the pleasure was more than she'd ever experienced with her husband, raw lust. Lucy reached out turned off the shower and guided her now two lovers away from the wet floor. She picked up the fresh towels Suta had so innocently bought into the bathroom, and passed them to Tilly and Suta. Dried and refreshed they retired to the bedroom.

Lucy made Tilly lay on the bed, but couldn't resist kissing and licking her pussy for a few moments, before she instructed Suta to kneel on the bed and bend forward her beautifully tight round bottom in the air, her pussy gaped awaiting her punishment.

Lucy pushed Suta's head between Tilly's legs instructing her to lick her and lick her good. "I want to hear her moan." Lucy demanded. Suta had never been this close to another naked women and put out tongue tentatively, to taste Tilly's smooth pussy. The smell of woman sent a tingle through her body and she began to lick, enjoying the taste as well. Suta couldn't believe how turned on she felt, She should be feeling shame, not lust. What would her husband think? What would mother think? Suta pushed these thoughts from he mind

Lucy inserted the the toy into Suta's willing pussy, its whole seven inches disappeared. Suta moaned in pure delight she'd never had anything so big or so deep inside her. Suta pushed her hips backward to take more but there wasn't anymore. Then she felt the vibrator withdraw and felt empty, she pushed hips back to encourage penetration, and was rewarded with something wider and bigger being pushed into her.

Then it became wider and and bigger still. Lucy had pushed first two then three fingers into Suta's welcoming cunt. Now the fourth finger slipped in right to the knuckles of Lucy's hand.

Very gently Lucy twisted her fingers around and cupped them into a fist which she pushed in ever so slowly into the stretching cunny, making Suta moan out loud as her cunt began to orgasm and twitch and spasm around the the fist so deep inside her.

"Come on Suta. I know its nice but don't forget poor Tilly. Why don't you see how many fingers she can take? You both appear to be sluts, of the first order."

Suta obeyed looking Tilly in the eye as she first pushed one then two then three and four fingers into Tilly's pussy. Tilly pushed down to receive the tiny fist inside her, she too was overcome by the feeling of fullness as Suta's hand was pushed into her.

Lucy used the vibrator on herself pushing it into her own cunny, with her left hand whilst her right hand was now wrist deep inside a woman she'd met only 30 minutes before.

Lucy's third or was it fourth climax ripped through her and she collapsed over Suta and Tilly. Lucy pumped her fist gently back and forth inside Suta's gaping cunney her thumb rubbing her clit. Suta in orgasmic heaven, she clenched her muscles to grip the fist tighter inside her until release came again and again her body shuddering in delightful orgasm. their sweating naked bodies curled around each other and slipped into a peaceful dose.

Their sleep only lasted a few minutes, but it felt like they'd slept for an eternity. Suta was the first to awaken realising she'd be missed, she got up dashed to the bathroom showered and dried herself, got dressed and left the room full of the smell of female musk.

Closing the door behind and resting against the corridor wall. At that moment her supervisor came out of the lift. He saw she was standing outside a penthouse suite, and didn't think anything untoward.

"Ah Suta it is time for your break, is everything to order with our new guest?"

"Y yes sir." She stammered as she walked past her unsuspecting supervisor.

"If he only knew, if he only knew!" She thought as she walked toward the service lift, and a new fantasy began to grow in her imagination, her pussy could still feel the Lucy's fist...Then she thought of her husband and his average dick.....it would have to do.

****************************

Tilly and Lucy lay on the huge bed and slept for an hour. Tilly was the first to awaken she felt so sated, like never before she looked down at the beautiful body of this very unusual English women, she'd just had the most amazing sex with, ever.

***************************

When they awoke from their slumber Lucy and Tilly were different women. Lucy refreshed and invigorated and extremely happy with her new life, in a new world of freedom and innocent sex, for Lucy had always enjoyed sex, wherever and when ever it came to her. Tilly awoke content and sated, wondering if this was really how a professional personal assistant was supposed to behave.

Tilly asked, Lucy what she would like for dinner. But Lucy was to chilled to worry about thinking in detail of her wishes for sustenance told Tilly to surprise her as long as it wasn't to spicy, and so dinner was served to their room for Lucy had really no clothes other than those she'd worn travelling from England to Malaysia.

12