Lucy at the Hotel

Story Info
Affair with colleague's wife continues.
1.7k words
4.2
13.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow on from my story 'My affair with Lucy'. At the end of that story I noted that Lucy and I had several more sexual encounters and that she had an incredible sexual appetite and imagination. This is the account of one of those encounters.

***

After our affair began, we would text each other and sometimes exchange fantasies. I learnt that Lucy had a very active sexual imagination and was by no means shy about telling me what she enjoyed. Since her husband was not satisfying her, she told me about all her toys and how much she enjoyed playing with them. She also told me how much she fantasized about my cock and the way I had made love to her. With both our spouses home, we did not have too many opportunities to meet, but I suggested to her to play hooky from work one day and I would book a hotel room for us.

I knew that Lucy also loved fine lingerie, as do I, and so the day before our meeting I texted her.

'Lucy, I want tomorrow to be very special. I want you to dress up for me. Put on some beautiful lace lingerie and also please wear black pantyhose for me. Your dress should be business smart.'

Her reply came a few minutes later.

'Ah nice, your pantyhose fetish, lol. I know exactly what to wear. I have a superb new sheer pantyhose for you. My legs look so good in it.'

Attached to the message was a photo of her thigh, clad in sheer black nylon. I was excited. It is true. I adore the look and feel of a woman in pantyhose and I was getting very aroused at the thought of Lucy's mature Chinese housewife body dressed like that.

The next day came around and I drove to the hotel, where I had booked a table for lunch as well as a room. I got there first and ordered a martini. As I waited, Lucy walked in, just five minutes behind time. She looked amazing. She had her glossy black hair down below her shoulders and wore just the right amount of make up, with glossy red lips and a hint of eye shadow. She wore a navy blue wraparound dress, cut low so as to reveal the swell of her small breasts, and, as instructed, wore black pantyhose with black pumps. She smelt amazing too as I recognized Miss Dior.

We kissed gently, so as not to spoil her lipstick and she sat down. As she leaned forward I could see a glimpse of a dark blue lacy bra.

'I hope I dress to impress.' she said.

'Incredible.' I responded. 'You look amazing.'

Playfully, she rubbed her leg against mine under the table. 'And I hope these are what you wanted.'

'Oh yes,' I said. 'It's way better than I hoped.'

We ordered lunch and flirted our way through it. As the coffee came, I reached into my bag and produced a small box for her.

'A small gift for you.' I announced, pushing it over the table to her. 'Open it discreetly.'

She giggled and carefully unwrapped the box. Waiting until the waiter was out of sight, she opened the lid and peeked inside, raising her eyebrows and suppressing a chuckle as she did so.

'Very nice.' she said. Inside the box was a five inch long silver butt plug, alongside a 'Pocket Rocket' vibrator. 'I love it.'

She closed the box and stood up. 'OK,' she said, 'You're going to excuse me for a minute as I have to visit the ladies' room and then I also have a gift for you.'

She was back five minutes later, during which time I signed for the lunch.

'And my gift?' I said, as she sat down.

'Put your hands under the table', she replied.

I did and she slid something into my hands. I realised it was a pair of dark lace panties. Not only that, but they were damp.

'I'm very, very wet.' she whispered. 'I need you to take care of me and I think we should go to the room now.'

I needed no more encouragement and so we stood up and made our way to the room, but not before we had enjoyed a deep sensuous kiss in the elevator. I was already massively hard and as soon as we entered the room I pressed her against the wall and kissed her again, grasping her ass and grinding my cock against her. She responded equally passionately, her arms around my neck and her tongue deep inside my mouth. I lifted her dress and caressed her pantyhose-clad ass, feeling its firmness.

'God I want to fuck you.' I breathed in her ear.

'Wait, let me take this off.' she gasped, moving towards the bed and pulling her dress off over her head. I stripped off equally quickly and took her in my arms again as she stood there wearing only pantyhose and lacy bra, through which the shape of her dark and erect nipples could be seen.

'Don't you dare take these off.' I said, laying her down on the bed. I nuzzled her tits through the lace of her bra as she reached down to grasp my cock, smearing my pre-cum all over the head with her long fingers. I kissed and licked her belly and navel, working my way down to her crotch, inhaling the sweet aroma of her dripping cunt through her pantyhose as she gasped with pleasure. She was wet, and the pantyhose were soaked through. I pressed my mouth against her, feeling her damp fur through the nylon and thrusting my tongue onto her, letting the nylon rub against her clit.

'Oh fuck,' she cried, 'I'm going to cum already. It's too much for me.'

She hit her first orgasm with a small cry and pulled me up to kiss her mouth again.

'I am so fucking horny,' she laughed, 'I need to have a lot of orgasms.'

'OK, so let's take these off now.' I said, helping her off with her pantyhose and bra. Naked, I turned her over on the bed and began to caress her delicious Chinese ass, running my tongue over her pussy lips and then into the crevice of her anus. She was thrusting against me as I licked her and probed the tip of my tongue into her sphincter while at the same time sliding a finger gently in and out of her pussy, smearing her sticky creamy lubricant all around.

Reaching for the butt plug I gently started to ease it into her. She wailed as her ass started to accommodate the bulb.

'Relax,' I whispered, 'let it find it's way in.'

'It feels too good.' she moaned, reaching down with her fingers to stroke her clit.

'It looks good too.' I said.

'Come, let me suck you.' she said, and so I slid under her into a 69 position. Greedily, she took my cock into her mouth as I smothered myself with her juices. She was really enjoying my cock, using her hand on my shaft while working the head with her mouth and lips. I responded by thrusting my hips towards her, feeling my orgasm start to grow. I wanted, needed, to cum in her warm mouth at that moment.

'I'm close.' I gasped. 'Don't stop.'

She responded by taking me deeper and sucking harder and I came with a huge explosion deep into her mouth. She continued sucking until I had subsided and then shifted her position to slide next to me. We kissed, a deep, sensuous, spermy kiss. I could taste myself on her even though she had swallowed everything.

'That was so good.' I said.

'Yes.' she responded. 'But I hope you're not finished. I need more.'

'Of course.' I laughed. 'That's why I brought this,' gesturing towards the vibrator. 'I'm going to make you cum with this and then I'm going to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked.'

I have always found the Pocket Rocket to be one of the best vibrators there is. I started using it to play with her nipples, one by one making them hard and erect, before moving down between her legs, the butt plug still firmly inside her and gently, slowly, sliding it up and down between her swollen and dew-glistening pussy lips. There was already a growing wet spot on the bed where her juices were flowing out and as the vibrator penetrated her, she released another small gush of fluid - an almost squirt. I moved up to part her lips with my fingers, exposing her delicate clit and gently probing the vibrator around it. She squealed with pleasure and started thrusting her hips towards me.

'Fuck, I'm coming again.' she cried.

By now I was hard again and ready to fuck. 'Do you want to feel my dick inside you?" I whispered to her.

'Oh yes. Fuck me.'

I picked her up and standing by the side of the bed, slid my hardness into her slick and tight cunt, feeling her start to spasm as I went deeper and felt the butt plug pressing against me. It felt incredible and she was going wild with lust as I started to pound her.

'Oh yes, deeper, deeper.' she urged.

'Yes? You like that? You like both your pussy and ass filled up like that?'

'Ohhhhh ... god, yesssss ...' she cried as she came for a fourth time.

'Yes. You want my cum?' I gasped.

'Yes. Yes. Give it to me.'

In truth I didn't have much cum left in me after the first orgasm, but I managed a final deep thrust into her and unloaded what little was in my balls.

The room stank of sex, sweat and perfume. It was delicious. We lay for a while in each other's arms before showering and then of course fucking some more.

'So what do you think?' I asked. 'Think you could handle a real double penetration?'

Lucy smiled, 'I think I would like to try it. Do you think it could be arranged?'

To be continued ...