Lucy Becomes a Cum Hungry Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was for real wasn't it, I don't think you could have faked it that well for so long,"

I asked how long I had been cuming for, Jo said,

"A good five minutes", my head was still swirling a little like I was drunk, it was only when I went to stand up that I found out my legs were like jelly.

Jo said, that it was probably the best girlie cum scenes he had shot sine working with Mike.

Eventually I came back down to earth, my hand was still on my fanny and the towel under my bum was soaking with my cum juices. Jo was packing the camera and lights away and Mike was on his phone, and I heard him say,

"It's a little late to inform me of that Justine, I'm going to find it hard to find a girl for the Members Evening on Tuesday night, but you cannot do it, I will have to ring round my other bunnies."

As he turned to me sill lounging on the bean bag, he said,

"You girls and your time of the month give me problems, that was Justine saying she had just come on and cannot do next Tuesdays members evening."

I smiled back and said,

"The joys of being female, what are members evenings," Mike replied,

"It's a Members evening I hold every month, eight to ten guys enjoy being sucked off gather here and one of my bunnies does a strip to get them going then sucks and wanks them off into a bowl collecting all the cum, then in the final sequence she takes all the cum in the bowl in her mouth, before swallowing it all. That's where the official part ends and some girls leave some do some extras for members that want, there usually three or four that are game if the girl is and it can almost double the her pay for the evening, getting well fucked two months ago Amber an older bunnie took on four guys, all at once! But last month Linn just did the cum bunny and was not interested in the extras, it's entirely up to the girl and it pays well, double what you get for today's shoot."

My fingers as Mike was explain this had wandered to my fanny again, and my nipples had gone hard as well. Mike then said,

"So that scenario turns you on then," I smiled, Mike then said,

"I don't usually ask new girls to do Members Nights until they are more experienced, but you have handled today's shoot wonderfully and it seems as though the thoughts of doing it are turning you on which is important, girls that do it just for the money don't do half as good a show as those that are turned on doing the performance."

Mike was not wrong it had excited me had the prospect, I said,

"Do you have a link to your previous Night's so I can have a look before deciding like I did for today's shoot," Mike then said,

"It's usually only the members and the girl that can see it on the net as some of the guys are being a little naughty being here, but I do have a CD of Justine's performance three months ago, for some reason she wanted it on a CD but has never collected it. Justine is a little older than you and had done three shoots for the web site before doing her first Members Night and I think this CD is of her fourth Members Night and yes it shows the extras she did for four guys, as I said it's up to you if you do the extras."

By now Jo had appeared with a SLR camera and said,

"Let's get a few still of you to circulate to the Members as they like to know which girl is entertaing before they come, let's start with a few as you are, those hard nipples and your boobs just spilling out of your bra and stocking clad legs leading to your open fanny look great."

After the reclining shots Joe got me to stand and got some further shots of me, I then went and dressed to return home, in what I had come that morning of trackie bottoms T shirt and hoodie, and trainers far from the glamour's puss I had just been, I remembered to remove the bulk of my make up, I would have looked a site, casually dressed with heavy makeup on.

By the time I had gathered all my other things together and put them in my bag, Mike was sat at his computer downloading the film onto his computer.

"Just to pay you now."

With which he handed me two hundred and fifty pounds,

"You need to sign this as well," it was the model release, he also gave me a paper with my members number and password so I could view myself on his sites and a list of where he put "trailers" out on blogs and forums.

"So have you enjoyed becoming a Cum Bunny today," said Mike to which I said,

"It's been great, I've enjoyed being naught and sexy."

Mike then said,

"So how about Tuesday do you want to be the Members girl this month?" I said,

"Provisionally yes but I would confirm once I had had watched Justine's CD."

Mike smiled, and said,

"I know you will do it, Justine's CD will turn you on so much you will not be able to wait for Tuesday evening to be the centre of attention and as I said before it's up to you whether you do the 'extras' at the end, so I will circulate to the guys coming your stills and get them to watch you in action on the main site."

With that Jo run be back to the station to get the train home, which like my journey in the morning was full of commuters, heck I had, had a more interesting day than sitting at a desk.

I eventually got home at half eight, I was knackered, and little brother was waiting to say Mum and Dad had been transferred to an earlier flight and needed picking up at eleven o'clock. As I dashed to have a shower I fired up my laptop and slipped Justine's CD into the ROM drive I was spell bound by her sexy performance and the amount of cum she extracted from the guys into the bowl was amazing before drinking every last drop, Mike was right she did extras, all I will say is I had never seen a girl as filled as she was!!.. Then it flashed up you have mail, there were two e mails from Mike saying there was a trailer of me on Cum Bunnies and on the forums and blogs he mentioned and to look at the comments, they love me. Mikes second e mail was asking if I had decided about Tuesday's Members Night as if I was not going to do it he would get one of his other bunnies, I quickly clicked reply and typed,

"Loved Justine's CD it turned me on so much my fanny is already wet with anticipation, have you any suggestions for my sexy strip."

"Will e mail you with the time my train gets into the station."

"Lucy."

To be continued in Chapter two.

12