Lucy Ch. 05: Two More Debriefs

Story Info
Barbara learns a lot.
1.9k words
3.96
3.9k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted herein are either soldiers, their wives or other connected parties. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent(18) and free to participate in the described activities.

Saturday morning, Barbara and I awoke naked and in the 'reverse spoons' position. Reverse spoons is when a couple are laying on their sides but facing in opposite directions; touching only at their butts. I got up to take a leak and while I was in the bathroom, Barb hustled into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. We were soon back in bed, still naked and each with a nice hot mug of fresh wake-up juice.

Barb started: "Well, I told you my story. It's your turn."

Last night had been my first ever experience with anal sex. It had been arranged by Barbara with the ass provided by our neighbor and friend Lucy. I knew that telling Barb all the details would likely result in me getting 'excited' again. But, what the fuck? Here goes.

"I watched you and John head down the hall into the back bedroom. I admit, that I was just a smidge skeptical and still suspected that the entire thing was just an elaborate gag. When Lucy showed me her panty-less ass, I started to believe."

"She showed you her ass in the living room?"

"Yeah. She lifted up her wrap around skirt right there by the couch."

Barb stopped me: "Not her wrap around skirt. She was wearing my skirt. I loaned it to her because you like to lift it up when I'm wearing it. Just so you know. Continue."

"OK. Well, anyway -- she even let me get a little peek at her tiny hole before leading me into that other bedroom. Once we got there, she stripped off the skirt and asked me to get naked with her."

"She kept her shirt on, right?"

"Yes, she never took it off. She then explained how we were going to 'do the deed'. I was to wait while she got into position before I applied the lubricant to her and myself."

"No preliminaries? You didn't get her off?"

"I offered to go down on her or anything that would work. Lucy said 'no'. She just wanted to do it -- maybe to just get it over with? The next thing I knew, she was climbing up on all those pillows into a sort of 'frog pose.' Some of those were our pillows?"

Barbara giggled a little: "Yes, she asked to borrow them for 'the event.' I'll get them back tomorrow or Monday. Go on, what was next?"

I was trying to visualize it: "Next came the lubrication. There was a tube of JY and that's what we used. I put a big glob on her and rubbed it in her crack. An additional glob went directly onto her hole. She asked me to push some into her with my finger."

Barb interrupted: "Did you do that? Which finger? How did it feel?"

"Yes, I did it. First my pinkie and then my pointer finger. She was surprisingly snug and it felt like nothing that I had ever felt before."

"Did you put any lube on yourself or did she do that?"

"I put the lube on both of us. After that I moved into position and lined everything up. I pushed against her but nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?"

"I continued to push against her and she pushed herself back against me. I just sort of popped in. Just the head, but I was in. Lucy told me not to go any further until she said."

"She was probably letting herself adjust to your intrusion,"

I agreed: "Then she let me know that she was ready for me to go a little deeper. I pressed a little and pulled back a little and eventually got all the way in."

Barb's eyes got big again: "All the way in?"

"Yes, my ball sack was, I think, touching her vagina. Lucy then got me to start fucking her."

"How did she do that?"

"She rocked her hips and pushed back when I pushed in. Anyway, I didn't last very long and, sooner than I wanted to, I was shooting my load inter her colon. I have to admit, it was a great cum and my head was spinning when it was over."

"Did you look at her asshole after you pulled out?"

"I didn't exactly pull out. It was more like I was pushed out as my erection shrank. Anyway, yes -- I did look. At first it was open, about the size of my pointer finger but it was rapidly closing up. I could see that she was either flexing her muscles or throbbing. Either way, she was closed back up in about a minute and, except for all the lubricant and cum, looked like normal."

"So, she didn't have an orgasm either. Why did you guys leave us girls out?"

"Well, I was going to give her a 'reach around' clit rub while I was doing her; but I forgot. I was so carried away with the act that I completely forgot to touch her. She told me that she did, in-fact cum when I did. So, I didn't leave her hanging -- even if it was unintentional."

"So, tell me the truth. Did you like fucking Lucy's ass?"

"Truthfully, yes. I'd rather fuck your ass but, in all honesty, fucking Lucy's ass was a truly memorable experience."

Barbara was quiet for a few moments before: "Now don't get your hopes up and don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, but (long dramatic pause) I promise to think about doing it."

I smiled and kissed her tenderly: "Thank You for considering it. My coffee is all gone, how about we go get a couple of refills?"

Barbara took my cup and placed both cups on the night table: "How about we stay right here and fuck for a while?"

I agreed. We got up around noon. We had a regular weekend, nothing special. I did my brass and my boots. The low quarters took a little extra but everything was 'standing tall' for Monday. Barbara did up and ironed my uniforms and we were ready for another 'Army' week. We did not see John and Lucy either day.

O-dark hundred Monday morning I was off to do battle for my country. Well, actually, I was off to teach school again. The battle would have to wait.

Lucy knocked on our trailer door at about nine that morning. She was carrying two armloads of pillows and Barbara took half of them as she entered. Both of the girls marched the pillows to the spare room and, after depositing them on the bed, retreated to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and a chat.

Barbara watched carefully as Lucy sat down: "No discomfort sitting after your recent activity?"

Lucy giggled: "No, not anymore. Maybe the first couple of times but I'm pretty used to it now."

Barbara asked: "Are there any other problems after you do anal? Does it give you the 'runs'? Do you have regular bowel movements? Do you bleed or pass blood? What happens to the cum?"

Lucy giggled even more: "No, no other problems. I only get the 'runs' if I eat too many clams or oysters. My bowels are very regular and I've never seen any blood. The cum, whatever is left, passes out with the next poop. One thing that you didn't ask about was gas. Yes, I do fart a few times an hour or so after taking one in my ass."

Barbara: "And you can orgasm that way?"

Lucy put on a sad face: "Not every time. If John is in a hurry, it's over too quickly. But, if it's a regular or a special 'event' then yes, I almost always cum along with whoever is inside me at the time."

Barb now had her wide-eyed look: "You've done it with more than John?"

"Duh, with your husband! Where were you on Friday night?"

Barb pressed on: "So, just the two of them then."

Lucy sat up a little: "Yes, just the two of them. Nobody else has had their cock up my ass."

"I'm sorry to have pressed that issue."

Lucy continued: "That's ok. Listen, I had a good time with your man. It was fun teaching him how to do it and, to be honest, he did ring my bell."

That was Barbara's cue: "Yes, I wanted to speak about that. I also had a good time with your John Friday night. That is, up until he orgasmed all over me and then everything was over. I never got the opportunity to 'enjoy' myself and felt a little frustrated. It seemed that as soon as he got his 'rocks off' he handed me a towel and started to get redressed."

Lucy looked shocked: "He left you high and dry?"

Barb quipped: "Not exactly dry. I jumped on my husband's face as soon as we got home. If we ever do anything like this again, we need to set a few ground rules, ok?"

Lucy thought for a moment: "You know, your husband offered to 'get me off' before we did the deed."

"Don't tell me, he offered to go down on you, right?"

Lucy agreed and added: "I turned him down on the oral offer, then he offered to touch me with his fingers while we were 'doing it' but I think that he forgot."

Barbara suggested: "Ok, how about we set a rule that, if we ever do anything like that again, everybody has an orgasm?"

Lucy reached out and shook her hand: "Deal!"

Barbara: "Still no vagina stuff?"

Lucy had an idea: "What about if we use condoms? It wouldn't be the same as having him cum inside you but at least we could all get off. No condoms required if doing things like John did on your chest or taking it up the ass, ok?"

Barbara agreed: "So, what should we try next?"

"I think that John would like to do one of your 'Banana Split' things. What do you think?"

It was Barb's turn to giggle: "Sounds like I'm going to get 'cummed' on again."

Lucy saw the humor: "And what do you think that your man would like?"

"Maybe to see your tits?"

Lucy didn't say anything for a bit: He told you that I kept my shirt on?"

Barbara nodded: "He only said that you removed the skirt. I figured out what that meant."

Lucy looked embarrassed: "Oh, I forget to bring your skirt." Then, after a short pause: "You know that I'm not proud of my tiny bumps and my nipples stick out so far they look like two little boys' pricks."

Barbara decided not to pursue it further: "so, what do you suggest for you and my husband. It's probably too soon to do anal again."

Lucy seemed thoughtful: "Yes, I like to give my pooper a month or so between fuckings. How about if I let him show me how to do a Banana Split. Do you think that he'd like that?"

Barbara was sure that he would: "Friday night again?"

That sounded good to Lucy. She suggested our place as a change up and that was just fine with Barbara.

The conversation drifted to other things for a while. Soon enough, and another cup of coffee later Lucy headed back home for some chores and to figure out what her and John were having for dinner. Just before they left, Barbara said: "If it's ok with you, can we talk a little more, this week, about anal. I promised that I would, at least, consider it. And to consider it, I probably need to know a little more about it."

Lucy said: "No problem." And was off.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers