Lucy Ch. 04: The Debrief

Story Info
When we got back home.
2k words
4
2.9k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted herein are either soldiers, their wives or other connected parties. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent (18) and free to participate in the described activities.

We both started to peel out of our clothes as soon as we were in the trailer. Neither of us wanted to be 'second' for the shower so we stripped down and went in together. The shower in a trailer is not all that big but we managed.

Barbara had a lot of lube and likely some of John's cum on her chest. She was shiny and a little sticky. She saw to that first. Next, she decided that she wanted to be sure that my cock was sufficiently clean after having been up Lucy's ass; so, she decided to wash it herself.

Lots of soap and scrubbing soon had me meeting her standards and a little way towards recovery. Barb told me that Lucy advised that the man should take a good piss after doing anal to flush out any micro-creepy crawlies that might have gotten inside while his cock was up in her bowels. I suggested that ejaculation should accomplish that but Barb insisted: "Lucy always makes John get up to pee after they do it. She says that he always grumbles about it but that he does it. So, I agreed to jump out of the shower for a quick piss and then jumped back in. With the major washing completed, we stood hugging face to face just enjoying the feel of the water hitting us. Soon enough, the shower was over and we were toweling off in the bathroom (another small space).

So far, we hadn't talked much except for the discussion about pissing. I followed Barb's cute wiggling ass down the hall to our bedroom. We both climbed into the bed completely naked and hugged each other face to face. I asked: "Horny or nosey? Which do you want to tackle first?"

Barb rolled over onto her back, spread her legs and began pushing me down the bed by my shoulders. I took this as an answer and promptly moved into position between her legs and proceeded to nuzzle into her moistening lady parts. I used my fingertips to open her lower lips and applied a kiss directly onto her very distended clit. This got a nice long moan out of her so I knew that there was no need for a sight adjustment.

I drew her little nub between my lips and proceeded to lick, tease and suck on it. Meanwhile, I had shifted my hands so that I held her by the cheeks of her ass. I encouraged her to rock against my face which she immediately did. We were soon in an energetic face fuck with Barb really getting into it. It didn't take very long before she went over the edge and started to orgasm.

Wrapping her thighs around my head, Barb let out a long moan and began a vigorous thrusting against my face. I could feel her entire underside throbbing. I guess that this was the release that she needed but it sure lasted a long time -- longer than usual.

When she had calmed down and let my head go free, I pulled back a little and asked: "Will one be enough or would you like another?"

Barb reached for my shoulders: "One is enough, for now, stud. Come up here and talk to me."

I slid myself back up to be face to face with my lady: "Well, who goes first?"

Barb put her soft hand on my almost recovered cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and held on as she began to tell me about her adventure: "John followed me into the back room and closed the door behind him. I stood in the middle of the room, turned my back to him and waited for him to come close to me. He reached his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I took his hands and put them on my boobs."

I asked:" On top of your shirt?"

"At first yes. John squeezed and kneaded my chest for a few minutes and finally focused on my little nits. I felt my nipples starting to react to his attention. I pulled my shirt up and off. John stayed where he was behind me and seemed very happy to have two handfuls of my tits."

Barbara seemed to like narrating the story. I noticed a slow and gentle pumping of her hand on my rapidly recovering cock.

She continued: "Lucy had suggested that we both get naked. So, I suggested, to John that we take off our clothes before going any further."

"Why? He was just going to do your boobs, right?"

"Lucy and I agreed that our adventures would be done in the nude. You were certainly nude when you did your thing with her. And it sure would have been a little difficult for that to happen if Lucy stayed dressed. So, to make it even, and more interesting for all involved, we decided to go all the way naked. John understood my naked lower half was for his viewing and there would be no vaginal activity."

That all sounded logical so I asked her to continue.

"After we had our clothes off, John went over and sat on the side of the bed. I went to him, stood in front of him and pulled his face against my chest. He got the hint and began rubbing his face on my tits, kissing them and eventually sucking on my nipples. He reached around me and pressed me to him with a palm on each of my ass cheeks. I just let him enjoy what he can't get at home. I know that sounds a little mean but you've seen her naked, right?"

Barb looked a little surprised when I told her: "No, actually Lucy kept her top on for the time that we were in the room. She did remove the skirt and had no skivvies on from the get go. But I never saw her boobs without at least one layer of cloth over them."

"I'll have to ask her why she kept her shirt on."

I thought that Lucy might be a little embarrassed about her boobs, so: "Don't make her feel bad. It was ok with me."

Barb seemed to think about that for a moment before she continued: "John was having a good time with my chest and I could see that he was fully erect. I asked him if he wanted to trade places? He asked if he could oil me up first. I agreed.

There was a bottle of baby oil on the night table along with a little hand towel. He sprinkled the oil onto my chest and rubbed it all around with his hands. He seemed to like doing that and it felt good to me too. He put on a little more oil before handing me the bottle. John pushed me back half a step and stood up. His cock was pressed right against my belly and that felt good, too.

I poured some of the oil into my hand and applied it to his manhood. He has a nice cock and, before you ask, you are both about the same size. I rubbed the oil up and down the shaft and added a little more directly on the head. John really liked my hands on him, but when he started moving his hips, I decided that we needed to move on with the original plan. I didn't want it to just be a hand job.

I noticed that her grip on my own cock had snugged up a little and the gentle gliding up and down was just a tad more pronounced.

"John kissed me long and strong as he moved us around. I sat on the bed and he moved closer standing between my legs. His cock was sticking straight out at me. I took him in my hand and rubbed the underside of the head on my nipples. He just stood there smiling. Slowly, I guided his cock between my boobs. I put my palms on the sides of my boobs and squeezed them together around his shaft. I was able to interlace my fingers behind his cock putting him in my 'chest pussy.'

"I never heard you call it that."

Barb smiles: "I just made that up."

"John soon got the idea and be started sliding himself up and down between my boobs. He had his hands on my shoulders and I could feel him tremble, just a little, as he reached the top where his cock head peeked out of my cleavage. I thought about kissing it, like I do to you, but by then he was moving quickly and I decided to just let him go with it,"

Curious, I asked: "How long did it take him?"

"Only a couple more minutes. He pushed really hard against me, started to tremble and the cum started shooting out of his cock all over my chest and up on my neck under my chin. I held him in place until his orgasm seemed to be over. I unlaced my fingers and let him slip down from between my now slimed up tits."

"So, what was next, you?"

Her tone turned just a little to upset: "No, dammit. John just reached for the little towel and handed it to me. He watched while I wiped the cum off of me and then took the towel and wiped his cock. I was expecting a little reciprocal activity but all John did was thank me for a 'wonderful experience' and start sorting out his clothes."

At this point she had stopped moving her hand on my cock and was just holding it; a little tighter than was comfortable I might add: "Now I understand why you were a little miffed and a lot horney when we got home."

"I was expecting something for my efforts. I know that Lucy and I agreed that our vaginas were 'off-limits' but a little tongue or even a finger on the clit would have been nice."

Her grip on my cock just got a little tighter. I put my hand onto hers: "It wasn't me, I just got you off -- remember?"

Barb loosened her grip: "Sorry, I didn't realize."

I put my palm on her ass, pulled her towards me again: "I'm sorry that you were left hanging, what can I do to make it up to you? Would you like another face fuck?"

"No, I think that I would like a nice 'Banana Split' with you using your fingers. Would that be ok?"

"That's always ok". I rolled over to get the baby oil while Barbara rearranged the pillows. This time, she took both of the pillows and when she put herself up on them it reminded me of when Lucy got into position for her ass fucking. No need to worry, I was fully erect now.

A little baby oil in the crack, a little on the pussy and a little on me and we were ready to go. I moved to a kneeling position between her legs, lowered myself down -- contact!

I only half stroked her while I started to rub her clit with my fingers. I didn't want to 'get my gun' before she got off. She was soon rocking her hips and chasing her thrill so I picked up the pace and we were soon in the throes of mutual orgasms.

I rolled off her back, kissed her lips and said: "Thank You."

Barbara smiled, returned the kiss and immediately got up and went into the bathroom. She only stayed there a minute so I guess that she was just wiping the cum off her back. She was soon back snuggling next to me. The last thing that I remember her saying was: "I want all the details in the morning, understand?"

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers