Lucy Comes To Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
I find out about my wife's college days from her sister.
6.2k words
3.94
38.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
436 Followers

'I know the self-appointed protectors of this category are going to down vote this. That's okay. It gives me pleasure knowing that they are going to read it. There's cuckoldry here. And group sex. And incest. And fetishes. And lesbians. But there definitely is 'loving wives'. It's also a bit over the top. You've been warned. May or may not be a chapter 2.'

My wife, Sarah, poked her head into the open door of my office. "Don't forget, Lucy will be here at 7! Keep an ear out for the door. I'm leaving. See you in the morning."

"Yes, dear," I said in my best Ward Cleaver voice as I swiveled and rose to meet her. We kissed, also very Cleaver-like, and I walked with her to the door to our attached garage. She opened the door and stepped through it. It was winter here in Wisconsin and our Toyota was already warming up. The garage door was open and water vapor from the exhaust billowed into the early evening air. She got into the car and backed out of the garage and into the street. Going forward again, she paused to wave to me and I waved back and pushed the garage door button and watched the door groaned back into position.

Sarah is a nurse and works three 12 hour shifts, 8 pm to 8 am, in a row and then has three or four days off in a row. Tonight was the start of her first 12 hour shift.

Lucy is Sarah's sister. She's not quite two years older than Sarah. Like Sarah, Lucy is curvy and has longish dark hair. Some people think they are twins, but I can tell the difference. They are both about 5'5", but Lucy carries around a few more pounds. I know Sarah is about 165 pounds. I would guess Lucy is 175 to 180. Her ass is bigger. So are her tits. I'm not a boob measurement expert, but I know Sarah buys D cup bras and her tits look really squished in them. They look magnificent out of them, especially when she walks around and they bounce freely. Nothing 'perky' about them. When she bends over, the pretty much become 'heavy hangers'. I love cupping them while she is on her hands and knees sucking my cock in bed.

Lucy's breasts are a bit bigger than that. How do I know? Well the last time Lucy came to stay, I saw them wild and free in our living room. Lucy was kneeling in front of me sucking my cock. I was massaging her massive tits when I came. To this day, I still jack off in the shower to that vision. More so on Sarah's long 12 hour overnight shift.

I am not an unfaithful husband. I know that sounds ridiculous after what I just wrote, but I have never strayed before or since. When Lucy's husband, Pete, goes out of town on business, which he does more and more frequently, she comes to stay with us. Something about being all alone in 'that big, empty house' or some such nonsense.

Anyway, the last time Lucy came was a few months ago, June, I think, and the first night of Sarah's tour of duty was a Saturday. Lucy and I had settled into to our living room to watch TV. I was sitting in my recliner and Lucy was on the couch at the end farthest from me. We had been making idle chit chat ever since Sarah had left and Lucy asked, "Hey, Brother, can I make you a drink?" Even though Lucy knew my name, she always called me Brother.

"Sure," I nodded. "Jack for me. No ice."

"Be right back!" she bounced up and into the kitchen. When she returned she had a whiskey glass and a wine glass in one hand and my bottle of Jack and a bottle of wine tucked under her left arm. She sat all of this down on the end of the coffee table nearest me and sat on the couch in front of it. She poured the whiskey glass about half full of Jack Daniels and handed it too me.

"Thanks," I said as I lifted it to my lips and inhaled the aroma. I watched as she poured her wine glass also about half full of my whiskey and sat the bottle down with a slight thud.

"Cheers!" she said and raised her glass and we clunked them together.

"Cheers!" I replied and took a sip from my glass. Lucy raised her wine glass and knocked the entire contents back in one swallow.

She suppressed a cough and exclaimed, "Whoa... good stuff!" She held still for a few seconds and then went about filling her glass with wine from the other bottle. It looked and smelled like a Cabernet. She took a sip of her wine and I took a big sip of my Jack. My sip was probably bigger than it would have been if I had not just witnessed my sister-in-law knock back the equivalent of two shots of the same liquid. I guess, somewhere in the primitive part of my brain, I felt the need to assert my masculinity. Lucy looked at me and said, "Hey, you wanna smoke a joint?" I nodded and Lucy bounced back to her feet, went into the other room and returned with few joints and a lighter.

Lucy settled back onto the couch and lit one up, took a drag and handed it to me. I sat my glass down and took the joint. As soon as my glass settled on the coffee table, Lucy topped it off. I inhaled deeply on the joint and the end glowed red. I went to hand it back to her, but she held up her palm and said, "Why don't you work on that while you surf for something to watch. I want to get more comfortable." She pushed my glass closer to me and bounced up and scampered up the stairs. I took another drag and another sip and started surfing.

By the time Lucy descended the stairs, I had quite a buzz going. She was barefoot and was wearing what looked to be a very long, baggy night shirt. I could tell immediately that she was not wearing a bra as her nipples were poking into the thin material. My cock began to stir. She plopped down on the end of the couch nearest me. It took a while for her tits to settle down. She caught me staring at them.

She giggled, "Sarah told me you were a tit man."

"I, uh, yeah, I guess" I stammered.

"Don't be embarrassed," Lucy said. "I certainly am not." Then she said, "I bet you would like to see them, wouldn't you? You know. Compare them to my sister's?"

I tried to maintain my cool. My wife's sister was obviously trying to seduce me. I wondered for a second if they had planned this out. I couldn't image that they did. Sarah and I were not that kind of couple. I decided to ask anyway.

"Does Sarah know...?" I paused, but before I could continue she interrupted.

"Know what? Are you thinking we planned something for you? Afraid not this time. But that would be hot. We'll see. Besides, we haven't really done anything but talk." Then Lucy added, "Hey you wanna see something cool, Titman?"

"Okay," I said not knowing where in the hell this was headed.

Lucy gathered her night shirts material just below her boobs and stretched it tightly over both tits so that it fit like a second skin. Then she leaned forward with her free hand a grabbed the bottle of Jack and poured it slowly over the front of her nightshirt. The wetness seeped down her front and eventually soaked the material covering her tits. It was practically invisible now. I could see her nipples poking out and the darkness of her areolas.

Lucy crooked her finger and motioned to me, "Come here. Come here and blow on one of them." When I hesitated, she stood up and leaned into me with her tits in front of my face. She put the nipple of her right breast right in front of my mouth and said, "Blow."

Her shirt smelled like Jack. I pursed my lips and blew on her nipple. She shivered as the alcohol evaporated. The cooling took effect immediately. She moved her other nipple into position and I blew on that one.

"See," Lucy beamed. "They're both longer and harder! How about you?"

"How about me what?"

"Are you longer and harder?" She grinned.

"What do you think?" I grinned back.

"Can I see?" Her eyes were twinkling. She pulled me up until my recliner was in the upright position. She dropped to her knees between my legs and tugged my gym shorts down to my ankles. My cock strained against my tidy whities. I'm pretty average, I think, but the head of my dick was peeking out of my elastic waist band. Lucy reached for the bottle of Jack and dribbled it over the length of my shaft. My cock and balls were drenched.

Lucy sat the bottle down and leaned into my lap and gently blew on my balls and then worked her way up its length. She got very close but never actually made contact. When she got to the tip, she looked up at me and said, "Brother, I think you're leaking. You want me to get that?"

"If you want," I answered.

"You sure? Cause up 'til now, we haven't really done anything. Not even touching. Once my tongue slurps up that precum, I think we are officially cheating."

She paused long enough for my silence to signal my assent and lowered her face to my lap and scooped up my pre-ejaculate with her tongue. She sat back on her haunches and looked up at me. She pursed her lips and I could see my precum threatening to ooze out. She sucked it back in and savored it and swallowed. "Dang, brother. That was tasty! I hope there's more where that came from."

She pulled my underwear all the way down and I stepped out of them and my gym shorts and kicked them away. My penis was sticking straight out in front of me. I began to ooze some more cum and she grasped my cock and slurped it away, too. Lucy smiled. "That is truly some of the best tasting cum I have ever tasted, brother. What's your secret?"

"Pineapple juice," I offered. Then I added, "How much cum have you tasted, Sis?"

"Enough," Lucy laughed. "I guess I'm what you might call a cumslut. Always have had a thing for the taste and texture of semen. I blew my way through college. We both did. Can't get pregnant and guys love it!"

"Both?" I blurted out.

"Oops, did I say too much?" Lucy seemed surprised. "Hasn't Sarah ever told you about our college days?"

"What about your college days?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh, shit!" Lucy said. "Sarah's gonna kill me."

"Not if she doesn't know," I said. "Tell me about your college days."

"We were kinda famous at Tech," she paused and said carefully, almost in a whisper, "for our blowjobs." Another pause and Lucy looked at me almost sympathetically and said, "And you didn't know? I'm sorry, brother. I thought you guys would have talked about it."

"Nope," I said. "Does Pete know?"

"Oh, yeah," Pete went to Tech with us. "He was there for several episodes."

"Episodes?" I almost didn't want an answer.

Lucy looked genuinely concerned and said, "Brother, are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Hell, why not?" I said drunkenly. This is more interesting than watching TV."

"Well, one time when I was a sophomore and Sarah was a freshman, I was dating Pete's frat buddy, Luke, and Sarah was dating Pete." Whenever Lucy said the word 'dating', she made air quotes with her fingers.

I interrupted, "You mean Sarah, my wife, was sucking Pete's cock, your husband? Is that what you mean by 'dating'?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess. We usually double-dated."

"What does that imply?" I asked.

"We hung out together and sometimes I would suck Luke and Sarah would suck Pete."

"Did Pete ever cum in Sarah's mouth? Did she swallow?"

"Sounded like it. Looked like it," Lucy answered. "Sometimes she would show us the load before she gulped it down. So, I would say 'yes, she swallowed a lot of Pete's cum back then."

"You were in the same room?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. Dorm rooms are not very spacious. And sometimes we would swap."

"Swap?"

"Yeah, sometimes I would suck Pete's cock and she would suck Luke's. We were all friends. They would never tell us which one was the better cocksucker back then. It was an inside joke. Nowadays, Pete says it was me. But, hey, I'm his wife. He's gotta say that."

My mind was reeling from the dope and Jack and now this. I knew Sarah was experienced when we met, but this had never come up. I had imagined from time to time that she had sucked the cock or cocks of other men before me. We had never talked about it in detail. When I was younger, it bothered me a bit, but as I got older and more secure in our marriage, it made me hot to think about my wife blowing an old boyfriend's cock.

This was different. Now one of those cocks actually had a face attached to it (besides her's -- lol) In my mind I imagined Pete's face contorted in pleasure as my wife sucked on his dick. Sarah gave great head. I could see her lips stretched around Pete's shaft as it slid in and out gleaming with her saliva. I could see Pete holding her head and ejaculating into her mouth. I imagined her moaning around his cock and accepting his cum and swallowing it like she did with me.

Pete had dined at our house many times, but I had never imagined my sweet wife dining on the contents of his balls. To me, sucking a guy off is more intimate than fucking. With fucking, the argument can be made that both people are satisfying themselves, but when a woman sucks you off, it's an act of complete submission. It's almost an act of worship. She's accepting your sex organ into her mouth for your pleasure. Most people are most particular about what they will take into in their mouths. Taking a man's cock into her mouth and coaxing out his semen and swallowing it is the ultimate intimacy a woman can offer; the most complete submission.

"So, do you wanna hear about the episode or not, Brother?" Lucy interrupted my thoughts. She was holding my cock firmly in her right hand and squeezing gently and a few drops must have leaked out, because she quickly swooped in and gobbled them up. "Does it bother you that my husband got his dick sucked by your wife?"

"A little," I answered honestly.

"Really, Brother, well duh, look at me. Sarah didn't even know you when she blew Pete. You cannot honestly be troubled by that back then when I'm doing this right now," and she leaned in and took my cock deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head several times. As I watched her suck it and was taken by how much she looked like Sarah. It felt a bit like Sarah, but also just different enough to know it was not my wife sucking on my cock. Lucy withdrew my cock and tilted it up against my abdomen. Her lips found my testicles and she gently suckled each one. She paused for a second and said, "You're hard as a rock, Brother. Is it me or something I said?" Then she giggled.

I laughed for the first in several minutes and said, "Both. What would Pete do if he knew what you were doing right now?"

"Oh, he probably suspects. He gave me permission when he left," Lucy laughed. She reached out her arm and plucked her cell phone off the coffee table. She held it at arm's length and pushed her mouth down, taking in as much of my cock as possible. A burst of light and she had snapped a picture. She handed me the phone. It was a close-up of my dick deep in her mouth. She had raised her eyebrows and cut her eyes towards the camera and it was obvious that this photo was for the benefit of the viewer.

I handed the phone back to her and she said, "It's 8:45. I had a bet with Pete that I'd have your meat in my mouth before 9. I guess I win." She pressed a few buttons and her phone made a gentle 'whoosh'. I assumed she had sent Pete the picture. A few seconds later, she got a response. She showed me the screen. It was a selfie of Pete smiling and giving her a thumbs-up. It was followed closely by a meme of a cartoon turkey saying 'gobble, gobble'.

"It's kinda hot thinking about Sarah sucking someone else's cock, isn't it? I know Pete gets off on it," Lucy said. "I'm sure he's jacking off to that picture right now! I was a cumslut before I married him. If you're a slut for cum, then sucking cock just comes with the territory. I get the occasional stray load every now and then, but ninety percent of my cum diet comes straight from my husband's balls. Hey, you wanna hear about that episode? Yes or no?" Lucy asked just before sucking my cock back deep into her throat and releasing it.

"Sure," I said, steeling myself for what she might have to tell me.

Author's note: Lucy's monologue is a little lengthy. I'm breaking it up into multiple paragraphs even though it's still Lucy speaking...

"Okay, here goes," Lucy began. "One Saturday night shortly after Pete, Luke, Sarah and I started 'dating', the boys took us to a party at their fraternity. Turns out it wasn't really a party. It was Luke and Pete and Sarah and me and about 12 other guys. Some of them I knew. Some of them Sarah knew."

"I had blown several before and I suspect Sarah had done the same. I looked at Sis and she looked back and we both grinned. We looked at Pete and Luke and they were grinning. Someone locked the door and someone else put on some slow dance music. They place was lit with candles. It was kinda romantic actually."

Lucy took my cock deep one more time and then continued, "We were surprised at how gentlemanly they behaved as they took turns asking us to dance. We drank a lot and at some point, Sarah and I lost our blouses and bras. Those guys went crazy looking at our tits swaying as we danced. I loved the way my nipples felt when the brushed against my partner's shirt."

"You could tell that every guy there had a hardon. About half of them had taken out their cocks and were stroking themselves as they watched us dance. You know that they say it's every girls dream to be the center of attention. This was heaven for us. My mouth was watering looking at all those hard cocks. My pussy was soaking inside my panties."

"Suddenly, I noticed that I couldn't see Sarah dancing anymore and then I realized she had dropped to her knees and pulled out one guy's cock, Bill somebody, and was sucking furiously. Her fingers were clamped into his bare ass and he was fucking her face. Most of the other guys were just standing and watching and stroking.

"I dropped to my knees in front of the guy I was dancing with. His name was... oh, hell, I don't know what his name was, but he was kinda cute. I undid his belt and together we pushed his pants down. His cock wasn't the biggest I had ever seen, but it was hard and it got even harder as it slipped between my lips. I noticed that Sarah was right next to me and she was looking at me as we took our cocks deep at the same time."

"Bill suddenly gasped and released his load into Sarah's mouth. It must have been a big one. Her cheeks were bulging as she struggled to keep it all in her mouth. She swallowed big and then sucked a little more and then swallowed again. After a bit, Bill's cock slipped out of her mouth and she looked up at him and I heard her say 'thanks' and I thought, 'oh, what a nice touch!'. He stepped away and another hard cock appeared right in front of her face."

Lucy paused long enough to suck my own cock a couple of times and then resumed her story.

"This cock was the largest I had seen so far, but Sis sucked it right in and got down to business. About this time, my guy grasped my head and began pumping his semen into my mouth. I turned my attention to him and held him gently as he gave me his cum. I hadn't really had any cum in a day or two. It was so good. Probably a pineapple guy," Lucy laughed.

"When his rod started to get limp, he slipped out of my mouth. I looked up at him and showed him his load and swallowed and said 'thank you'. I heard Sarah laugh. It became our thing after that night. A new guy tapped my guy on the shoulder and said, 'May I have the next dance?' His cock was already out and hard and I lowered my mouth over it. He took control and began gently fucking my face. I liked his assertiveness and I was getting closer and closer to having an orgasm."

"I glanced over at Sis. Her guy had pushed her head away and began furiously masturbating his big cock, aiming at Sarah's waiting mouth. He exploded and sent shot after shot right towards her tongue. Some of it hit her lips and teeth and it was dribbling down her chin until it dripped down and landed smack on one of her nipples."

"I paused my guy from fucking my mouth and leaned over to Sarah's tit and licked up the cum that was clinging there. I admit that I may have sucked on her tit a little more than necessary. I think I heard a little applause just before my guy retrieved my head and started fucking it again."

basher123
basher123
436 Followers
12