Lucy Comes To Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He surged and dumped his giant load into my mouth. Sarah must have leaned in to return my tit sucking favor. I felt my right nipple getting sucked and it was Sarah clamped onto it and I orgasmed almost immediately, but I still managed to catch all of this guy's cum and hold it in my mouth. I was about to swallow, when I saw Sarah's face in front of mine and I knew what she wanted.

"She opened her mouth and I opened mine and our lips met tightly and we swished that dude's load back and forth before we each settled back and swallowed our portion. Strings of cum stretched from my lips to hers. We leaned back in and slurped up the cum that was clinging to our lips. Everyone was cheering now."

I stood there aghast as my sister-in-law related her story. I've been around enough to know what a blowbang is. My wife and her sister and how many guys? Fourteen? I caught Lucy looking at me. "A lot to digest, huh?" she laughed then added, "Pun intended." Okay, that was funny and I laughed.

"So how many guys?" was all I could ask.

"Bout twenty, I think. I sucked them all off probably once. Same for Sarah. Maybe some got in for a third blowjob. They kept switching lines. You know how college guys are. They can go all night."

"I thought you said Luke and Pete and maybe twelve others?" I asked.

"I think some of the guys may have called other guys they knew. Something like that is hard to keep quiet. Bill, the first guy that Sarah had sucked off, brought us both a beer and a pillow for our knees. What a sweetheart."

"I stood up long enough to wriggle out of my pants and panties. Now I was totally naked and Sarah saw me and did the same and then we dropped back to our pillows. We were so close that my right thigh was touching Sis's left thigh. Another guy stepped up for Sarah. She took a swig of beer and then accepted his hardon into her mouth. I did the same. The boys were all so appreciative as we sucked their cocks and swallowed their loads one after another."

"Then I felt a hand touch my lower tummy and work its way to my pussy. I was very wet down there and the fingers were very gentle. I looked down from the cock in my mouth and could see that it was Sarah's hand. I cut my eyes to my right, my mouth still full of pumping man meat and saw Sarah looking back. Her lips were equally occupied. Her right hand was on current her partner's ass as she rhythmically urged his cock back and forth into her mouth."

"The fingers of her left hand were busy with my clit and pussy lips. I slipped my own right hand over and found her wet, bushy pussy and returned the favor. Her fingers slipped into me and mine into her. It was heaven. Sarah's fingers in my cunt, a strange dick in my mouth and my fingers Sarah's cunt."

"My guy stiffened and exploded in my mouth just as I came all over Sarah's hand. Sarah's guy pulled her head in close and he spasmed out his load into her mouth. I felt Sarah tremble and I suspected she had just come also."

"It continued like this for almost two hours until the lines had emptied. I looked at Sarah as she looked at me and then we both looked around the room at all the guys slumped into chairs. They were laughing and joking but they all had shiny deflated cocks lying limp in their laps. Our faces were glazed with drying cum as were our tits."

I was astonished listening to Lucy tell her story. "So what happened then? Did everyone just say good night and go home?" I asked.

"Not hardly," Lucy replied. One of the guys said loudly, 'Hey, Lucy, why don't you and your sister give us a little show?' That apparently went over big with everyone in the room. You know how guys are when it comes to a little girl on girl action! Sister on sister action is even better."

"Sarah and I were both still on our knees so I cupped and hefted my boobies and moved closer to her. She caught my idea quickly and did the same. Our nipples met and then we cupped each other's tits and rubbed our nipples together."

"The guys seemed to love that. Sarah's face was close to mine so I went in for a deep, sloppy kiss which she returned. There was stray cum all over her face and I began to lick it away and she did the same with me. Sarah dropped her mouth down and began cleaning the cum from my neck and chest and eventually found my tits. She suckled on my left tit and then my right and then she rose up and offered her tits to me. I returned the favor."

Whoa, I thought. Never in a million years has Sarah mentioned sex with another girl. I tried to picture Sarah's big tits pressed into Lucy's big tits in front of all those guys.

While I was pondering that, Lucy sucked me a couple more times then went on almost breathlessly. "One of the boys shouted 'sixty-nine' and that brought a round of applause. We didn't even hesitate."

"I laid down on my back on the carpet and wriggled my head in between Sis's thighs and pulled her forwards so that my own pussy was right in front of her face. We both buried our faces into one another's black, hairy, juicy cunts and began lapping away. The audience was loving it and so were we. Soon we were both moaning and grinding our cunts into one another's face and orgasming."

"Someone tapped Sarah on the shoulder. She stopped munching me long enough to look up at him. 'What?' she said. It was Bill, the sweet guy and he said to both of us, 'some of the guys are ready to go one more time and we were wondering...' he trailed off. 'Wondering what?' I heard Sarah ask. He continued, 'Well would you guys let us fuck you?' he said sweetly."

"There was a pause and Sarah said, 'Do you guys have condoms? You can fuck me doggy style but you gotta use a condom. No exceptions.' Then she said, 'Lucy, are you up for a gangbang, tonight?' I stopped licking my sister's genitals long enough to say 'Okay. Bill, go get condoms and a large bowl and meet us back here.' Bill hurried away and returned quickly with a box of condoms and a bowl."

"A bowl?" I asked Lucy. "Why a bowl?"

"You'll see," Lucy replied and sucked me a couple of more times. "While Bill was gone, Sarah and I got back to our knees and chatted quietly. Bill returned and Sarah said to him, 'Sweetie, here's the plan. Lucy and I are going to get down on our hands and knees side by side. Our pussies will be open for all. We are both very wet. You have a job. An important job.' 'I do?' Bill said with a puzzled look."

"'Yes,' I interjected, 'your job is to make sure that every cock that enters us is wearing a condom. No exceptions. When the guy finishes, I want them to remove the condom and drop it in the bowl. Can you do that for us?' Bill just nodded. Sis jumped in, 'As your reward, you get to go first!' ''Cool,' said Bill. 'Which one?' he said looking at me and then Sarah and then back."

"I answered, 'Your choice, Sweetie. Me. Her. Take turns if you want. After you finish, drop your cum bag in the bowl and usher in the next two guys. We will take every condom covered cock as many times as the guys want. Everyone had heard our conversation. Sis dropped to her knees and sucked Bill long enough to prepare his cock for his condom and then helped him get it on."

"Satisfied, she dropped to the floor on her hands and knees and pointed her ass up at Bill and the rest of our audience. Her black, wet, hairy pussy peeked out, invitingly. I dropped down beside her. I imagined my ass looked much like Sis's. Sarah and I were both looking over our shoulders to see which pussy Bill was going to choose."

"I heard some shout out 'assholes'. 'What?' I replied. The guy who had said that explained, 'When it's our turn, can we fuck your assholes?' 'Well, it's nice of you to ask first,' I replied. I looked at Sarah and she nodded, 'okay'. I repeated, 'okay, but get some lube and give it to Bill and it would be nice if the smaller guys could go first.' There was some scurrying around and then I said, 'you're up first, Bill'"

"One of the other guys said, 'Sarah, call it in the air!' and flipped a large coin. 'Heads!' called Sarah. 'Heads it is!' came the reply. Sarah looked at me briefly and smiled and then looked down at the carpet as Bill entered her from behind."

"Bill began pumping and Sarah was moaning 'oh, oh, oh' on every stroke. After maybe fifteen strokes, he stopped and withdrew. Sarah moaned a little in disappointment as Bill scooted over and took up the same position behind me. His well-lubricated dick slipped into my well-lubricated cunt and he began pumping into me."

"About fifteen strokes later, he moved back to Sarah. As he approached fifteen, I could tell he was getting close. He was pumping faster and faster and I guess he lost count because on about number twenty-one or so he groaned and collapsed onto Sarah."

"I was thinking that this whole taking-turns thing sucked. It didn't take long for Bill to climb off of Sarah. I watched him carefully remove his condom. There was not a lot of cum in it. That's what two or three blowjobs will do to you I guess. He held his little cum baggie up for us to see and then dropped it in the bowl on the coffee table and sat down in a chair close by to watch the rest of the show."

"I think Sarah had cum when Bill did, but I definitely needed a cock and right now. I laid my head on the carpet and looked at Sarah who was looking back. I was expecting a cock in my pussy, but instead I felt a finger lubing my asshole. I guess the next two cocks entered at the same time, judging by the look on her face as my guy entered my ass."

"Unlike the blowjob fest before, Sarah and I were being fucked silly by guy after guy and having one screaming orgasm after another. About half of my guys chose my ass over my cunt. I suspect Sarah had the same experience. The condom bowl was filling up. When the last guy had spent his load and stepped away, Sarah and I rolled over into sitting positions."

"Sarah took the bowl from the coffee table and gazed into it and sat it on the floor between us. She looked at the guys watching her and said, 'Very impressive, boys!' Then she looked at me and said, 'Are you ready for the grand finale, Sis?' I nodded. Sarah reached into the bowl and selected one condom at random. 'Bottoms up, Sis!' I tilted my head back and opened my mouth and Sarah held the bag of cum by its tip and dangled it over my mouth. She used her other hand to squeegee the contents into my mouth. I caught it all and gulped it down. One of the guys shouted, 'Oh, hell yeah!' and everybody laughed."

"Now it was my turn to feed Sarah a load. We took turns draining rubbers while the guys whooped and hollered until there were no more condoms in the bowl."

Lucy sucked my cock back into her mouth and continued her blowjob. I stopped her and said, "So what happened then?"

She looked puzzled and grinned, "Do you want a blowjob or do you want to hear stories? We got dressed and went home. I wound up marrying Pete and lived happily ever after. Same for you and Sarah. Any more questions, Brother?"

My mind wandered as I struggled to formulate a question that didn't make me sound like a jealous dork. Finally I said, "So Pete has fucked Sarah?" Lucy just stared at me.

"Honey," she said. "Lots of guys fucked Sarah back in college. They fucked her pussy. They fucked her mouth. They fucked her ass. Me too. I've eaten cum out of her pussy and her ass and she's done the same to me. I'm not the only girl she's lezzed out with. I've got lots of stories. We could talk all night. It's what cumsluts do."

"Right now I want the contents of your balls in my tummy! Maybe this will help." She grabbed the bottom of her nightshirt and pulled it up over her head and tossed it away. Her magnificent tits spilled out and I wasted no time finding them and fondling them.

I rolled her nipples and she moaned and went back to sucking my cock, feverishly. I cupped her breasts firmly and released my semen into her mouth. When my last spasm passed, she let my cock slip from her mouth and tilted her head back to show me my cum. Just like Sarah, I thought. Amazingly, just like Sarah.

Lucy swallowed my load while I watched and then Lucy said, "Thank you, Brother. Mmmm, definitely pineapple. The way I figure it," Lucy said as she got about cleaning my dick, "if you can give me four or five loads like that for the next three nights, you just might catch up to the amount of Pete's cum that found its way into Sarah's tummy."

I winced a bit. Lucy noticed and smiled and said, "But we could try, right, Brother?" Her head went down and her lips sought out my deflated cock. She worked it like an expert. It stirred just a little. "Scooch down a bit so I can get to your asshole, Brother," she urged. I complied and leaned back into my recliner and stared at the ceiling. Lucy went to work on my anus with her tongue. 'So much like Sarah I thought.' I closed my eyes and visualized Pete pumping his cock into my wife's big ass as my own cock sprung back to life.


12