All Comments on 'Lucy Gets an Offer She can't Refuse'

by Suntandcupl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should move on from this story line. She's been hit by the Martian Slut Ray so many times that it's ridiculous and kinda sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, nothing erotic here, just people on their way to STD's and a miserable life. BTW, you waste your time telling people not to read if they don't agree with you. Folks are free to do as they choose. You're definitely not the boss.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

Lucy is going to fuck up her marriage. The signs are there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the warning. I'm sure the cucks will fall all over themselves with this turd.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Appreciate the warning, didn't read it.

lovecraft68lovecraft684 months ago

Good stuff, don't listen to the detractors here who try to tell you what stories do and don't belong here, these are the stories many of us who aren't insecure man babies enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The character of Michael is sleazy and contemptible. It is bad enough that a man would loan out his wife and then sit and watch the other man screwing her for all he's worth. But Michael appears to have crossed the line as much as his wife Lucy has.

Obviously Lucy overstepped her agreement with Michael several times over. She broke Michael's rule to keep her in his line of sight and provide her with some meager form of protection. She tried to talk him into letting her go to Ken's house instead of their own. She sent Michael home without his being able to follow her. She rode home with 'Kenny' giving her underwear to him as a trophy. She requested Michael leave their room to please nervous 'Kenny', blocking the entire reason for doing the dirty business in their house to begin with.

So that the moron Michael could sit in a chair and watch his wife getting f^cked senseless while Michael jiggeles his own beans. Now on top of all of 'Kenny's' demands being met. Lucy has decided to become his paid whore! This adds an entirely new level of disrespect, irreverence, and contempt to what Michael has already allowed. And Michael the moron seems to be in agreement to it. He should have said NO and Ken is OFF of Lucy's 'date list'.

To be clear, if a husband is inclined to be terminally stupid, he shouldn't compound that by being terminally ignorant as well. To begin with, while Lucy may have a hand in picking her partners, she should never have the ability to communicate with them directly or on her own. If this is supposed to be a couples experience for Lucy AND Michael, then he should be directly involved in ALL communications. The stupid husband should control these communications SO THAT HE doesn't run the extra risk of being ignorant about what is being communicated between his wife and the 'bull'. This story shows (yet again) how these types of married relationships break down into uncontrolled chaos as the wife strikes out as a lone player, acting like a single woman! Michael will end up marginalized and on the fringe of Lucy's affection. Ken will end up dominant, directing Lucy as to what he wants, when he wants it, how he wants it, and who else he will involve in his circle of players.

Ken has already made it known to Lucy and Michael that Michael is not to be included in his time with Lucy. He has also now made it clear that as he will be paying for Lucy, he will be calling all of the shots entirely. Again, the stupid moron Michael is ignorant about what is happening in this predictable overused plot.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Whores don’t refuse any offers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Better than most stories with a husband who is a willing cuck but only to a point. He knows enough to be able to decide what will work for their marriage so that everyone gets something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems she's not a hotwife but just a cheap slut with a lot of diseases. He's completely unlikable. The sum makes the story very poor.

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Man I love this story. As a writer you write really well, with good way of detailing that has more authenticity. Also the drama is really good, it's not over the top but keeps tension as it pushes his boundaries which is hot

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Michael, don't you get it? He'll pay me $1500 to be his date. He's a doctor, he can afford it! I'd go with him for free, but he wants to pay me for my company."

Lucy is a hotwife slut and now an on-call whore for Andrew. Michael is good with that. He seems to have objectified Lucy, and thinks of her as just what she has become, but feels some kind of responsibility for her when she goes on her “dates” to ensure that she is safe if he cannot watch her get fucked. I cannot detect anything remotely like love, or even affection. Companionship out of habit, and both share the same sexual perversions.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've just read the Beginning of the End. Oh well. It's only a story. That reflects real life.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

You might want to consider counseling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous