Lucy Gets an Offer She can't Refuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly twirled around so her back was to him. Lucy pulled her hair over her left shoulder, so Ken could unzip her dress. She held her dress up and spun around facing him. When she let go it quickly fell to the floor revealing her nakedness. That's when I noticed she didn't have her panties on! She had black panties on when she got dressed this evening, but now they're gone! My wife took them off on the way home from DeShar's. What the fuck, he's already felt her sweet pussy!

Lucy dropped to her knees and started taking his pants loose. I continued to spy on them as she loosened his belt and dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles. Lucy wanted his cock and she wanted it badly! Her primal lust for his thick manhood was the only thing that mattered.

I had seen enough to know they were having fun, and my wife was in good hands tonight.

After going back inside I made myself a double Rum and Coke. I sat in my chair thinking about what my wife and Ken were doing behind closed doors. Will she let him cum in her mouth? I bet before the night is through she lets Ken shoot a loud in her throat because she loves the taste of a new studs cum.

Since I'm not supposed to be watching her and Ken tonight I'll get on my computer and watch her latest movie with Chris. After my PC booted up I settled back in my office chair and watched her and Chris fuck during his last visit. I know she misses his thick dick, but Ken can take up the slack. When I witnessed his dick flop out of his boxers I knew he had more than enough cock to make her happy tonight. I had the volume off on my computer, so I could hear what was happening in the next room. It was quiet and all I could hear was faint music from the living room stereo.

I tip-toed down the hall and put my ear against the door. Occasionally I heard the faint sound of my wife's voice but nothing that I could understand. I went back to my office to continue watching my wife's latest movie when I got a text from her, "Bring some water and put it on the floor by the door."

Texting back I said, "Okay."

After putting 2 bottles of water by the bedroom door I quickly went to the back porch. Except this time I went to the other window that's closer to the bed. I stood back a few feet to hide in the darkness then I texted her back, "Water is on the floor." She sprung out of bed and slowly opened the door to the hallway. She stuck her head out then she bent over to grab the water giving Ken an eyeful of butthole and pussy. Ken is in very good shape for a 45 yo man. He is lean, but not thin, and manscaped to perfection. Then I noticed something about my wife, she removed her pantyhose since I last spied on them.

I went back to my office and continued watching Lucy's latest movie. My voyeuristic nature got the best of me. I was being pulled out of my chair to the porch, so I could watch them and have my urges satisfied. Once again I stood in the darkness and witnessed my wife submit to Ken's sexual desires.

My wife was on her back with her legs spread, so she could welcome his manhood into her folds. Ken slowly lowered his lean body over hers and brushed his penis against her. Holding himself up with one arm he used the other to rub his glistening cock head against my wife's delicate skin. Lucy put a hand behind each of her knees and pulled them back touching her breasts. The swollen lips of her vagina were open and inviting the manhood rubbing her to come inside.

I couldn't watch any longer. I was glad the panes of glass separated me from the scene in my bedroom. I could almost pretend that I was watching a porno on a screen, but down inside I knew it was happening to my wife on our bed. I couldn't handle the intensity of the sex and my wife's total submission to Ken's sexual advances.

My office computer gave me an escape from what was happening in my bedroom. Even though my computer was offering me a video of my wife fucking another man, it wasn't the same man that had taken her from me tonight. I nursed my drink and helplessly waited for this torture to end.

Time passed slowly as I watched her video. I heard something from my bedroom, so I slowly crept into the hall to have a better listen. It's my wife's voice! She's screaming and moaning loud enough for me to hear through the bedroom door.

I quickly ran to the porch, so I could watch them through the window. Ken was doing my wife doggy! With each violent thrust, my wife would respond with a scream of ecstasy. I wanted to be sure that Lucy was okay, and there was no doubt that my wife was fine. Lucy once told me that larger men give her the right mixture on pain and pleasure when they fuck her doggy. She's having great sex with a new man, and she's where she wants to be.

Back in the living room, I turned the volume up on the music to help mask the screaming coming from the bedroom. Song after song played from the speakers as I tried to erase the thought of what my wife and her new bull were doing in my bed.

Just before midnight, they appeared from the hallway. Ken was dressed, and my wife had her robe on. I didn't want them to know what an emotionally exhausting night I just experienced, so I faked a smile and asked, "Did you two have fun tonight?"

I'm not a comedian, but you would have thought I just told a funny joke because Ken looked at me with a smile and Lucy laughed and said, "Didn't you hear me having fun? Kenny is on duty in the morning, so he needs to go home and get some sleep." As they walked to the foyer Lucy turned her head toward me and said, "Come and say goodbye, Michael."

By the time I caught up with them, they were sharing a goodbye kiss by the front door. When they parted lips Ken stuck his hand out to shake mine and said, "Thanks for sharing Lucy with me tonight. I had a wonderful time, I hope we can do it again." He looked at Lucy and said, "Let me know what you decide."

I glanced at my wife as we shook hands and saw a big smile on her face. My entire body was tied up in a knot, but they will never know it!

Lucy closed the door behind him and then leaned her back against it with her eyes closed. We stood in silence long enough to hear Ken's car pull out of the driveway.

What did he mean, "Let me know what you decide?" Lucy still had her eyes closed and acted like I never said a word. Then I spoke louder, "Lucy! What did he mean!"

" Damn, he's fun. I'd still be riding that horse if he didn't need to go home!"

It felt like a dagger pierced my heart, but I repeated my question, "What did he mean?"

"Michael, I don't know how to begin. Come with me, I've got something to show you!"

I was on her heels as we entered our bedroom. She pointed to an envelope on the dresser and said, "Open it!"

The envelope was thick and heavy, and it contained fifteen one hundred dollar bills. "What is this about Lucy?"

"Michael, I wanted you to see the money before I tried to explain. Kenny made me an offer, a kind of business proposal."

"What kind of offer Lucy?"

"Well, it's something like this.... He's a doctor, and he works for Bethesda as a radiologist. Occasionally Kenny needs an escort when he attends professional functions and dinners. He doesn't have the time for a girlfriend, he's married to his job, so he asked me if I would be his escort when he needs one."

"Alright Lucy, but why $1500?"

"Michael, don't you get it? He'll pay me $1500 to be his date. He's a doctor, he can afford it! I'd go with him for free, but he wants to pay me for my company."

"How often does he need a date?"

"As often as he can afford me!"

"Lucy, I'm uncomfortable with this. Are you expected to be at his beck and call? I don't care how much money he's offering, you aren't a professional escort or call-girl! You're my wife! How do you feel about it?"

"Do you want to hear the truth Michael?"

"Yes, Lucy! Tell me what you're thinking."

"Michael, I want to. He'll pay me for something I'd do for free! If he's always this good in bed then fuck yes I want to. I'll fuck him for $1500 anytime he wants me to!"

"Well Lucy, are you going to call him, or am I?"

"Can I call him Michael? I think I should because he's paying for my time. Don't I owe him that much?"

"Lucy, I don't want this to turn into a shitshow like it did with Richard. If this gets out of hand I'll put a quick stop to it and deal with Ken the same way I dealt with Richard. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes Michael, I understand what you're saying, and I promise it won't get out of control. I learned my lesson several months ago!"

"You better tell me when he calls you, or you call him! You know his number so no secret stuff, Lucy! There is no forgiveness left in my bucket for betrayal of my trust."

Before we went to bed Lucy and I cleaned the bedroom. Lucy was changing the bedsheets and I picked up her clothes laying on the floor. So I asked her, "Where are your panties? I have your dress and stockings, but I don't see the panties you had on earlier?"

"They're on the front seat of Kenny's Jeep."

"Why are they on the front seat of his car Lucy?

"I took them off to give him a memento of our 1st date! It isn't the first time I gave a man my undies."

"Lucy, is there anything else you should tell me?"

"Well, I guess there is. Kenny couldn't keep his hands off me on the way home and there's one more thing I should tell you, Michael. I couldn't keep my hands off him either. I knew he had a nice dick when I felt it through his pants."

"Okay Lucy I get it. Call Ken tomorrow and tell him he has an escort when he needs one."

Pt 11, Cumming Soon

12