Lucy Grows

Story Info
Dave lays down new stricter rules & tortures Lucy intimately.
3.5k words
4.24
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories is dedicated to two real women, one departed, and one whom I believe knows she is the other.

When we awoke, I reminded Lucy that I didn't need to be at the shop because it was matinee day.

"I have serious matters to discuss with you."

"Yes, Master?"

"Last night was excellent. I enjoyed your eagerness to be used more fully."

"I loved everything."

"I agree it's time to deepen our relationship."

"How so, Master."

"You want to be used harder, more fully, or so you say. Correct?"

"Yes, Master. I can't stop thinking about what you do to me. It drives me crazy all day thinking about what you'll do to me, or at least what I hope you'll do. I need you to totally own me and make me your perfect slave. My fantasies about us get darker and more elaborate every day."

"I gave you an assignment to write an essay about sarcasm last night."

"Yes, Master, you did."

"Let's change the subject a bit. I want you to make a list of any ways you can think of that we can take you to new deeper levels of submission. Ways for me to use you for our mutual delight and excitement. Ways you ache to be used. I want to read all about your dark elaborate fantasies. Hold nothing back. The idea excites me and if you tell me everything that lurks in your wicked fantasies it will bring us to amazing places."

As I spoke a smile grew until it felt like I must be grinning at the prospect of what Lucy was asking from me. Visions of wicked debauchery flashed like a slide show in my imagination.

She hesitated for at least a minute, considering her words carefully.

"I don't want to top from the bottom, Master."

"Nonsense, you'll be obeying me when you open your heart and mind, reveal your innermost self to me. Show me what a nasty wicked slut my baby really is. I will love you more for exposing yourself totally like that."

"Do you want it written, or could I tell you?"

"Both will be fine but putting it in writing will be very important too, because that way you proclaim it for the record so we can refer to it later more easily. And it will be humiliating to put it on paper, make it official, won't it? It'll humiliate you to own it like that. And that will excite the hell out of you unless I miss my guess."

She averted her eyes and blushed even more blatantly than she had been.

"It will, Master, but it will be exciting as hell."

She squirmed and the blush deepened further.

"Master, I do need to admit that it turns me on a lot when you hurt me. Do you know why?"

"Tell me."

"Because it's so sexy to be free the way I am when you make me serve you in filthy ways. The way you do it is always about cruelty rooted in sex, but never meanness for the pain's sake you know? It's weird but it makes me feel really loved. And the bonus, it always makes your beautiful cock hard immediately."

"It does turn me on."

"It's the way you make love, isn't it?"

"True."

"I've been looking at some things online... some really wicked things that turn me on so much."

"Like what?"

"Does the idea of needling excite you, Master?"

"It does. You know that will really hurt?"

"I'm sure, but it looks really hot."

"Where do you think it would be good?"

"That would be completely up to you, Master. I'm serious about being your canvas. The designs I've seen done, artistic arrangements of the colored hubs on the needles. Scary, but cool."

I nodded. A smile crept across my lips. She shivered and smiled back.

"Anything else?"

"I found a book on your shelf called The Image. It reminded me a bit of O. I think it was written in French originally, too."

"It was, Jean deBerg."

"Yes, this couple takes a young girl and uses her together."

"I know it well. It's very erotic. It turned you on, eh?"

"Very much, Master."

"You liked that she served a couple?"

"Very much, Master."

She blushed scarlet, "When you had me worship Miss Jacqui to thank her for my collar it was so hot. Eating her with you watching. I was dripping."

"She wasn't your first woman, was she?"

"No, Master. There were a couple of girlfriends I fooled around with. Part of how I was still a virgin for you."

"So you have thought about Jacqui?"

"Yes, Master, the thought of serving both of you together is hot."

"Do you remember what they did to her?"

"Of course."

"Did it excite you?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Which parts?"

"In the garden, with the rose hanging between her legs, and when they used the heated needle on her. That was scary, but being that vulnerable..."

"That part always fascinated me. That would hurt a lot I think."

"But they only touched her briefly."

"But, on her clit, it was very intimate, and sexy, don't you think?"

"Yes, Master."

"Shall we try that?"

"Would you like to do that to me?"

"I think it would be very hot."

"Literally."

We shared a laugh and she fell into my arms.

I pushed her back onto the bed and leaned in to smother her in kisses on her breasts, then worked my way down her belly until I came to her perfect pussy to discover that she was soaking wet from the discussion of Anne's torments in the book.

She responded immediately as my mouth explored her, slurping up the delicious juices her arousal was presenting. Thoughts of recreating the wicked tortures in the book had my cock at full attention and of course dining on her succulent sex always aroused me too.

I suppose it isn't the most Dom thing, but I've always loved eating pussy and Lucy's was exceptionally tasty and responsive. She quickly built to her first orgasm and came violently for me accompanied by a flesh flow of her sweet nectar.

She stroked my head gently urging me not to stop and rewarded my further efforts with a second wave of passion coming quickly on the heels of the first. When she finished quaking, we lay there for several minutes with me lapping up her juices and her making the human equivalent of purring noises.

When she had recovered a bit, she tried to turn me over and work her way down to return the favor, but I stopped her.

"Get the book."

"The Image?"

"Yes, baby."

She climbed out of bed and made her way to the bookshelf. She knew I'd be watching her walk and without overdoing it, she gave me a show with a subtly seductive rocking of her hips. Then she bent over to offer me a lovely flash of her goodies when she picked the book off a lower shelf. The show didn't end when she turned and walked back to me, carrying the book at her side, to leave an unobstructed view of her spectacular body as she approached.

I rewarded her efforts with a wolf whistle.

We curled comfortably under the covers and she began reading aloud from the book. The first scene she selected detailed an excursion that Jean and Clare took Anne on to shop for lingerie and the way they humiliated the girl in front of the girl who worked at the shop. They made it obvious she was a sex object who belonged to both of them to Anne's mortification.

"Is that the way you felt when we went to Jacqui's to collect your collar?"

"Yes, Master, it was wonderful. She is very powerful and sexy and being presented that way, then you offering my service was thrilling, embarrassing and incredibly hot."

"Lovely."

"I felt very desired, and proud to be yours."

"Did you like eating her?"

"She's beautiful and sexy as hell. Yes, I loved eating her in front of you like that."

"I think we should get together with her soon. Would you like that. baby?"

"That's up to you, Master, but if it would please you to share me with her it would be so exciting for me."

"Then we will arrange that."

The smile that teased the corners of her mouth and sparkled in her eyes spoke volumes.

I slid my hand up her thigh to bring my fingertips gently against her moist folds. She sighed at the pleasurable contact.

"You've read the whole story?"

"Yes, Master."

"What did you think of the scene where they use a heated needle?"

"It was scary..."

A "but" hung in the air.

I focused intently on her, giving her a chance to fill the space she'd left.

"Being so vulnerable so intimately vulnerable, the thought is fierce. It makes me tingle thinking you might want to use me that way. Would you like that. Master?"

"I would."

The sheepish smile she flashed was delightfully beguiling.

"When is your rehearsal today?"

"We just have a preliminary costume fitting this afternoon."

"I've got two shows today, so when I get home tonight, I want you to have the following items ready: a candle, a wine cork, and a stainless steel sewing needle. Shove the eye end of the needle deep into the cork."

"The cork will keep you from burning your fingers."

"Exactly."

"It will be ready for you after your show, and so will I."

She shuddered slightly and I took her in my arms for a tender kiss that eventually evolved into a gentle coupling, satisfying to both of us. Then we shared a simple breakfast before getting about the business of the day.

My matinee went well, and I stopped by the shop for a few minutes afterward. Lucy had left a message letting me know that she would be busy at her fitting until late enough that we probably wouldn't cross paths between shows, so I went to grab a quick dinner with a friend from the shop.

During intermission of my evening show a woman approached me to tell me that she wished I could turn the air conditioning down for the second act while gesturing to my console. I contained my laughter at her cluelessness and assured her that I would do my best to make her more comfortable. The gang at the shop would get a chuckle over that one tomorrow.

When I shut down my amps the thought of what Lucy had prepared for me was forefront in my mind. The adventure for the evening was immediately stimulating and I had to readjust my jeans before walking out the stage door.

For the second consecutive night Lucy was waiting for me with preparations I'd specified perfectly addressed. She knelt next to the table where a candle and lighter were ready. A wine cork sat upright beside the candle. A needle protruded from the cork. Lucy was naked of course and kneeling up with perfect posture.

She sighed deeply and smiled softly as I passed through the doorway.

"Welcome home, Master."

"You're a sight for these eyes, baby."

"Thank you, Master. Can I get you a drink to unwind?"

"That would hit the spot."

"I stuck a beer in the freezer about ten minutes ago, so it'd be really frosty for you."

"Perfect. Bring it to the couch."

I walked to the couch and happily slumped into the cushions. Lucy arrived a moment after I settled with a frosty Negra Modelo in hand. She knelt before me as she handed it to me and smiled expectantly while focusing her eyes on my zipper.

I had to chuckle. She wasn't really topping from the bottom or saying that she wanted to suck my cock, but her intention was blatant.

"Yes you may."

"Was I that obvious, Master?"

"Delightfully whorish, baby."

She blushed prettily and smiled shyly.

"Do you have a request?"

"Master, may I suck your cock please?"

"How could I deny such an earnest request? Yes, baby, you may suck my cock."

She smiled broadly as she reached for my zipper. Her touch was careful and gentle as she opened my jeans and seductively extracted my already stiffening member. Her soft, lovely hands guided my cock to her lips, and she took me smoothly into the warm, wet caress of her hungry mouth.

I leaned back and sipped my beer as she swirled her tongue around my glans and plunged down to take me into her throat while caressing my balls. She found the internal part of my shaft under my scrotum and worked it with her fingertips, a technique I had never encountered before she'd introduced me to it. One of the many things that made her the best sex I'd ever had.

"That's fantastic, baby, but let's wait. It looked like you have everything ready on the table."

"Yes, Master, as you requested."

"Take them to the nightstand. I think this will work best in the bedroom. There are a couple of items in the nightstand that will help with this, um, endeavor."

I couldn't keep the hint of leering inuendo from my voice. Lucy clocked it and simpered playfully in response.

I gestured for her to lie on the bed, and she responded immediately, leaning back and spreading her legs invitingly.

"This is the most severe of the scenes in the book. I'm fascinated that it caught your imagination so much."

"I need to give myself to you completely. This seemed like total surrender, dramatic and intense. Does it excite you to do this to me?"

"Absolutely, it is dramatic, and I love the trust you have to let me use you this way. Done correctly it won't hurt as much as it seems like it might."

"Master, you would never hurt me too badly. I know that and you should feel free to hurt me for our mutual pleasure. I love the way you use me."

I smiled lovingly at her and shook my head gently, mystified by my own luck in finding this incredible woman.

I took two clothespins from the nightstand drawer and a roll of surgical tape. Lucy's eyes widened at the sight.

I stroked her thighs and teased her labia with my fingertips, smiling and murmuring endearments about her beauty. She sighed contentedly and pressed her hips up to encourage my touch.

I spread her slit open with two fingers of one hand and brought a clothespin close with the other hand. opening the jaws and slipping it around the delicate pink flesh of one labia. I wiggled the jaws into position and allowed them to close with a secure bite. She squeaked slightly as the wood captured her curtain.

I pulled her labia aside with the pin and secured it to her thigh with a strip of the tape. Grabbing the other clothespin, I repeated the procedure on her other lip. She looked down at her splayed gash and smiled.

"That's hot, Master, wide open for you."

"Yes, very inviting. You sound eager."

"Yes, Master, I am."

I lit the candle.

Her breathing deepened and her eyes sparkled in anticipation as she watched the flame dance. I stroked the flesh of her belly and thighs surrounding her butterflied sex, teasing her, building the mounting tension.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master."

The question was rhetorical. The aroma from her glistening blatantly wafted from her soaking sex.

I leaned down, brought my mouth to her and slurped up a generous taste., finishing with a though assault on her already swollen clit. Her lyrical moans as I swirled and flicked her pearl with my tongue were lovely. She was obviously close, so I worked her with my tongue until her passion built to fever pitch.

"Oh Master, may I cum please."

"Yes, baby, cum for me."

And did she ever, nearly snapping my neck with her bucking hips, screaming in ecstasy and flooding my mouth with a wave of delicious juices.

"You were certainly primed for that."

She continued to shudder with aftershocks, stroking the back of my head and moaning contentedly.

"Thank you, Master, that was wonderful."

"Literally my pleasure, baby."

"You are so good to me."

"Rest for a few minutes before we get back to it."

I slid up the bed to lie next to her, taking her in my arms and holding her close. She nestled into my embrace, and we lay there like that for several peaceful loving minutes. For all the heated passion between us and the intensity of our dynamic, gently cuddling was an especially perfect part of "us."

"I think the tape came loose, Master. On the left one."

She looked down toward her splayed pussy. I checked and she was right. I tried pressing it down, but it wouldn't stick, so I tore off a new piece to replace it. She watched intently as I resecured the clothespin and reached to touch my hand. She caressed it lovingly. Our eyes met and she smiled as she squeezed.

"I'm ready, Master."

I flashed her a questioning look.

"To finish what we started before you did what you do so well."

"Still eager to suffer for me?"

"Yes, Master. I can't wait for you to use me."

She nodded very seriously. I sat up and reached for the equipment on the nightstand. The candle guttered and dribbled red, molten wax into a hollowed pool at the tip. I secured the cork handled needle and thrust the tip into the flame.

We both stared, mesmerized as the tip began to glow red. Lucy's eyes were wide as she imagined how it would feel when the glowing steel touched her delicate flesh. As I brought the cherry red steel close to her sweet slash her jaw clenched.

I looked up to engage her beautiful eyes as I briskly touched the tip of her clit with the point making briefest contact on her pearl. It made a popping noise as it met her moist flesh. She yelped. When I withdrew the needle, it left a tiny black dot on her pinkness.

"That was amazing, Master. One quick flash of pain, then like electricity flowing into me. The pain was so brief, like a tease. The anticipation was worse than the pain."

"Kind of a sweet mindfuck, isn't it?"

She shuddered slightly as she nodded and smiled shyly.

"You are crazy sexy, Master."

"So are you, baby."

"More please?"

"Of course, my darling slave."

I returned the tip of the needle to the flame. We watched it begin to glow. She spread herself wider to better expose her pearl and smiled timidly at me.

POP

The hot steel made the moisture on her clit explode from the momentary contact. She twitched at the momentary pain then shuddered with a big grin.

"I can't believe how much I love that, Master."

"The tiny dot it leaves is sexy, like a little freckle."

She giggled happily.

"You seem to love doing this to me."

She looked at my rigid cock and reached out to caress my hardness, sliding down the length of my shaft and teasing my glans with her thumb.

"May I suck your beautiful cock please, Master?"

"I won't turn you down, baby?"

I snuffed the flame and set the candle back on the table and she pushed me back on the bed as she moved into position to bring her head over my cock.

Her mouth slid smoothly onto me engulfing my hardness deep in her hot wet embrace. She took me fully in one motion, accepting my swollen crown into the top of her throat without hesitation. She moaned around me, and the vibration was immediately blissful. I couldn't believe how close I felt to immediately firing an orgasm into her magnificent mouth.

Her hands went quickly to work, her right caressing my balls and her left reached behind me to slip into my crack, teasing my hole with one fingertip.

My balls drew up, ready to deliver the load our earlier clit play had aroused in them.

"I'm going to cum, baby."

She increased her suction and worked my balls insistently. Her fingertip slipped one knuckle's worth into my ass and I shot the first burst of cum into her hungry mouth.

She eagerly swallowed the first two streams, then pulled back taking me in her hand to direct the next two ropes onto her face and the fifth small spurt onto her beautiful tits. Still eager, she milked the last dribble out of me to lick it greedily as it oozed from me.

"Thank you, master, that was delicious. I love you so much."

She began scooping the cum from her face and sucking it from her fingers while leering at me lasciviously.

"You are extra beautiful like this, bathed in cum."

Her radiant grin was magnificent, and I felt incredibly grateful that this incredible woman had given herself to me so completely.

"Your facial makes me feel beautiful, Master."

I couldn't resist kissing her despite the taste of my cum on her lips. The whole scene was so blisteringly hot nothing mattered beside holding and kissing her.

The rest of the night was spent caressing each other and murmuring sweet endearments. Our Master/slave relationship had truly blossomed into a deep love affair that elevated us and had become magical.