Lucy Hale's Unusual Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly reaches for where the towel is tucked into itself at his waist. He pulls it loose and lets the towel fall into a crumple at his feet. His cock swings upward, throbbing and bobbing with relief at being freed.

Like his body, his cock is quite average. It's not extraordinarily thick, and it's not extraordinarily long; it's average.

Cock size has become a rather toxic topic in recent years and when someone says,"He doesn't have a huge cock," it is often assumed that he has a small cock.

Of course, that's not how size works. Although Jack's cock isn'tlarge by Lucy's standards, it's notsmall either. She would guess his cock to be somewhere in the 5.75 to 6 inch range which, to be clear, is more than enough to satisfy her tiny, petite frame. Anything larger would just be painful. He's actually just the right size.

She watches as he glances down at his own member and then up at Lucy, clearly a bit self conscious about his cock. She does her best to put him at ease - widening her eyes and biting her lower lip. She can see the relief settle over him as she ogles his ego, his shoulders relaxing as he lets out a deep breath.

In truth, she's trying to remain indifferent. Hedoes have a nice cock, but women don't typically fawn over a cock the way men fawn over breasts and a tight ass. It's just a tool that will provide a service. Any man can swing a hammer, but that doesn't mean he can build a house.

Jack climbs up on the bed, shimmying backward until his head falls on the pillow. He sits up on his elbows, elevating himself just enough to watch her as his cock stands tall, throbbing and jerking as it begs for her attention.

Lucy slips her feet out of her sandals and tiptoes towards the bed, gripping the skirt of her dress and hiking it up to her waist, exposing her pussy and the patch of hair above as she climbs up on to the bed.

She crawls forward on her knees, waddling towards him with her legs spread, knees on either side of his thighs. There's no foreplay - no teasing, no stroking, no pre-sex blowjob. She's here for utility, not passion, and she had made that quite clear before hand.

Jack watches in silence as Lucy straddles his hips, hovering her pussy over his cock. She holds up her dress with her left hand and grabs his cock with her right, coaxing a groan from him as precum beads up on the tip. She guides him towards her pussy and presses the tip between her lips. She circles his tip around her opening and then presses it in to her as she begins to lower herself on to him.

She'swet, but notwet, and she's met with a rough, prickling sensation as his unlubricated cock struggles to enter her. She sits up and tries again, lowering herself back down and letting him an inch deeper. Still too rough.

Lucy pulls him out and shimmy's backward until she's hovering over his calves and then she leans in. She presses her left hand into the bed, right hand still gripping his shaft. They make eye contact as she spreads her lips and slides the head of his cock over her tongue.

She wraps her lips around his shaft and runs them up and down his length a few times, soaking his cock with as much saliva as she can manage. Jack's eyes roll back and he shudders with satisfaction as she momentarily sucks his cock.

"Oh fuck... Ohyesss-"

Then it's over. Lucy spits out his cock and crawls forward once more, pressing his cock back to her pussy. This time, it slides in with ease.

"Holy shit," Jack groans as Lucy wiggles her hips and settles into a good position while lowering herself on to his cock. She lets out a satisfied moan of her own as she places her hands on his chest, his cock bottoming out against her cervix.

Eyes clamped shut and face contorted in a look of sexual passion, Lucy digs her nails in to Jack's chest as she grinds on his cock in a circular, clockwise motion. As she leans forward, the strap of her dress falls off her left shoulder and Jack's eyes fixate on her spilling cleavage, her left breast all but exposed.

As she opens her eyes again, she sees that Jack is staring straight down her shirt, his hands gripping lightly to her hips as she grinds on him.

Lucy lets out a little giggle, happy to see him so interested in her perky little breasts. She bites her lip as she lifts her hips and slams her ass cheeks on his thighs, bouncing on his cock.

She finds a good rhythm and then sits up, pushing herself off of his chest and going hands free. As she sits upright, Jack grabs the loose strap from her left arm and pulls it downward, causing her left breast to flop out. It bounces and jiggles with each rise and fall of her hips, and Jack becomes mesmerized by the sight of her stiff nipple vibrating on her chest.

He reaches up with his right hand and grips her breast and Lucy lets him fondle her. She leans back and grips his thighs behind her back as she bounces and grinds on his lap, ramming his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy.

They're both panting and groaning and Lucy can't help but to ride him harder and faster, letting out a guttural purr as he pinches her nipple and kneads his palm into her breast.

She can feel sweat beading at her temples and in the crevices of her breasts and ass cheeks.

Have they really been at it that long?

She's becoming breathless and her thighs burn. Then Jack makes a move. He pushes himself to a sitting position with his right hand, left hand wrapped around her backside. He is trying to flip her over and take control. The screaming of her muscles tell her to allow it, and she almost does.

However, she's worried that yielding power to him will make her vulnerable. If she's vulnerable, she might fall for him, and she can't allow that. This is strictly an act of lust - there is no room for desire in this relationship. In fact, there is norelationship at all; there can't be - that would just complicate things.

Instead of allowing him to flip her over, she presses her hands against his shoulders and slams him down on the bed. She rides him harder, grinding on his lap with vigor, the head of his cock bruising her insides.

She bounces hard on his lap, her pussy lips gliding all the way up his length to the head of his cock before slamming back down, ass cheeks clapping off his thighs. She's determined to finish him off.

His breathing stiffens and intensifies and he grips her hips, digging his fingers into her so intensely that she's positive he will leave finger shaped bruises on her skin.

He grunts and pants and lets out a stifled, "I'm... I'm..."

Then he slams her hips down, his cock bottoming out in her so hard that her vision blackens momentarily as he holds her in place and jerks beneath her, draining the contents of his balls into her fertile womb.

As his orgasm comes to a groaning, panting resolution, Lucy slumps forward, pressing her body to his. Her exposed breast presses against his throat, her stiff nipple resting in the divot at the base of his neck.

They lie there, gasping and panting as they recover from their heated encounter, his cock still sheathed deep in her folds.

After a few moments of rest, Lucy drags her hips forward until his cock pops out of her pussy, globs of thick, warm cum leaking out on to his abdomen.

Lucy dismounts, pushing herself up with palms pressed into the mattress as she swings her right leg over him and then she shimmy's sideways off the bed. As she drops to her feet, she can feel more cum seeping out of her pussy and slowly running down her left thigh.

"That was...amazing!" Jack pants, cock still jerking as it begins to curl towards his toes. It's red and swollen and glistening with a mixture of her juices and his cum, streaked with sporadic globs of cloudy white gunk.

"If you want to stay..." Jack begins, looking at her with a glossy eyed gaze heavy with implication.

"Jack," she cuts in, nipping the thought in the bud. "You know we can't. You agreed-"

"I know," he sighs. "I was just- I'm sorry."

"I should probably go," Lucy informs him, not trusting herself to stay any longer. They had an agreement and she needed to stick to it.

"I hope it worked," Jack replies, gazing upon her with a longing,what-could-have-been stare.

"Thank you," Lucy says with sincerity as she places her right hand in his right calf, pulling the strap of her dress back on to her shoulder with her left hand, putting away her bared breast.

She turns and slides her feet into her shoes, making five paces across the room and opening the door.

"Good bye, Lucy."

She pauses, turning to look over her shoulder at him, still nude and sitting up on his elbows, his cock laying limp between his thighs.

"Good bye, Jack."

Part 2: The Reunion

Chapter 5

When you're 36 weeks pregnant, even something as simple as sitting in a chair can become a daunting task. Lucy is still out of breath from sitting down when there is a rap on the door.

"Coming!" She calls, before letting out a sigh as she preps herself to get back up. She gives it a three count, letting out deep breaths as she rocks forward on each breath.

One... Two... THREE!

She pushes herself out of her chair and on to wobbly feet.

Everything's swollen. Her ankles, her feet, her fingers, her cheeks. She feels like an over-inflated balloon with a beach ball for a belly.

Lucy wobbles to the door with her left hand on the small of her back to support the weight of her belly against her small frame.

"Are you ok in there?" Jack's voice calls through the door as she comes within five feet of her destination.

"Just slow," she calls back, finally reaching the door and pulling it open.

She waddles back and lets him enter, the hotel door swinging shut behind him as he steps into the room. Jack is wearing a plain back t-shirt and form fitting dark jeans with grey New Balance sneakers and a gold chain, which seems to be a new addition to his wardrobe.

"You look...great, he declares as he gazes upon her, his eyes almost immediately falling on her engorged breasts.

They're two cup sizes larger than usual. Lucy never imagined she would ever fill out a D cup, but that's pregnancy for you.

She's dressed in a mint green maternity dress - a ribbed maxi dress with a slit up the left thigh, thin straps, and a deep v-cut neckline. Her breasts are practically falling out of it.

She looks down as he compliments her and notices that her enlarged nipples are poking daggers through her dress and there's a wet spot the size of a nickel encircling the left nipple.

"Ugh," she groans with annoyance, rubbing at the wet spot. "They just started leaking last week."

"I don't mind," he says with a shrug, a mischievous smile curling his lips.

Lucy rolls her eyes with a playful grin and makes the slow, cautious trek towards the armchair she occupied a few moments ago.

"I'm so glad you called," Jack says, offering a helping hand as he grips her under the elbow, "but what are you doing in Colorado? I don't think you should be traveling this late in your pregnancy."

She bats her hand at the air and lets out a huff like a crotchety old lady.

"I'll be fine."

Jack helps to lower her into her chair and takes a seat on the couch across from her.

Why am I here? Good question.

The truth is, Lucy has gotten quite emotional and sentimental in her pregnancy. Her hormones are in flux and she's feeling things she wishes better of.

Truth be told, Jack has occupied many of her thoughts - and dreams - of late.

"I just wanted to... I wanted to see you before I had the baby. You know... just to check in and keep you updated."

"How have things been? I'm sorry you have had to do this alone..." He begins.

"I haven't been alone, Jack. I have a great support system in my life. Don't worry about that."

"Well that's good." He leans forward and hesitates for a moment, but then places his hands on her knees. "I've been thinking a lot about you."

"I've been thinking about you too," Lucy says.

Thinking a lot about your cock inside of me, that is.

They stare into one another's eyes for a long, silent moment.

It's funny, the weight a silent stare can carry.

She stares into his eyes, her heart picking up in intensity as it rattles her ribs. Her eyes flick back and forth between the two of his and both of their breathing becomes heavy and audible.

Lucy's gaze shifts from his eyes to his lips and back. She watches ashis eyes flick to her lips, then her boobs, then back to her eyes.

It's a simultaneous act. They lunge for one another, although Lucy's is nothing more than a forward jerk, her baby weight holding her back.

Jack stands up and rushes towards her, awkwardly leaning over her as he grips her face and presses his lips to hers. The sensation iselectric.

Jack and Lucy may have fucked once already, and his baby may be swelling her belly as they speak, but they haven't so much askissed otherwise.

His lips press roughly against hers and he uses his mouth to spread her lips. His tongue snakes it's way into her mouth and challenges her own tongue to a boxing match.

The kissing gets wetter and sloppier with each passing moment until Lucy finally grabs Jack's face in both hands and pushes his head away from her.

They lock eyes and she can see the sorrow in his gaze as he huffs out a whispered,"Shit," immediately following it up with, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

He drops to his knees, hands on thighs as he sucks in deep breaths. Lucy can see his swollen cock kicking against the right leg of his jeans and she does her best to lean forward in her chair.

"I have to use the restroom," she says, and Jack grabs her hands, helping to pull her to her feet without a word.

She can hear him scolding himself under his breath as she waddles off into the bedroom and the adjoining ensuite bath.

Chapter 6

When Lucy reappears in the doorway, her mint maxi dress is gone, replaced by an elegant, black babydoll. It's made of sheer fabric with floral lace detailing. The cups of the lingerie are made of mostly lace, hugging tightly to her breasts to show off her incredible cleavage. The skirt of the dress fans out just below the bust line, wrapping over her belly. Due to the pregnancy, the babydoll is just barely long enough to cover her ass cheeks as it brushes against her upper thigh. Nearly translucent, it's quite evident that she's wearing nothing else beneath her lingerie.

Lucy leans her right shoulder against the frame of the bedroom door as she cups her round belly in her hands. Jack is pacing back and forth, clearly agitated by the prospect of fucking everything up.

When he realizes she has returned, he spins in her direction, spitting out a rehearsed apology before stopping dead in his tracks.

"There you are, I'm -holy shit."

His eyes widen and he freezes in place as he stares at her.

"I've missed you, Jack."

She tries her best to strut towards him, making it look as sexy as possible - not like a penguin waddling over thin ice.

He lets her approach, grabbing her hips when she steps into arms reach. The base of his palms rest at the edges of her belly as his fingers curl over her love handles. He pulls her close until her belly bumps his abdomen.

He pulls his left hand up, grazing her breast as he grabs her chin between thumb and forefinger, tilting her face towards his. Jack leans in and plants his lips on hers. Somehow, it's even more electric than before.

Lucy reaches for his belt, fumbling with it and tugging it open. Jack wraps his right hand around her back and grips a handful of ass, pulling her towards the chair.

She opens his pants and they both push them down to his ankles. His calves hit the chair and he falls back, collapsing into it with his cock kicking in the open air. Eyes locked on his, Lucy shoots him a devious smirk as she rests her hands on his thighs and begins to lower herself, elbows wobbling under her weight.

She lands on her knees harder than she would have liked, and her breasts bounce, her right nipple hopping over the seam of her gown, peeking out into the daylight.

The jeans wrapped around Jack's ankles keep them tied together, but he splays his knees out to either side, thighs resting against the arms of the chair. He grips the armrest and leans back, groaning as Lucy grabs hold of his erect shaft and gives it a few cursory tugs.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Lucy purrs as she presses the underside of his cock to her lips, the tip tickling her nose.

"See me again?" He asks, distracted.

"Mmnn mnn," she lets out, shaking her head side to side so that his cock head drags back and forth across her upper lip.

"Suck your cock," she finishes before he can question further. Then she sits up a little taller, spreads her lips, and shoves his hard cock into her mouth.

"OhhhhFUUUUCCKK..." he groans as she wraps her lips around his shaft and gives a few sucks as she runs her lips halfway down and back up his length.

She has her left hand resting on the middle of his right thigh and her right hand wrapped around the base of his cock, angling it towards her mouth. She works his shaft with skill and calculated determination, like she has been planning every movement of this blowjob formonths.

"Luuucyyy," He moans, his tip gliding across her tongue as she buries two thirds of his length in her mouth.

Her lips touch her fingers and she settles in to that spot, bobbing and slurping on his cock as he groans and shudders above her. She gives him a good two or three minutes of sucking and tugging before she spits him out. Looking up at him, she jerks his cock and giggles, reveling in the look of pure bliss on his face.

Lucy grabs his thighs and pulls herself to her feet. She leans forward and grabs his shoulders, climbing up on his lap.

Jack follows her lead, holding her hips as she slowly lowers herself on to him. This time, he enters her with ease and she slides right down his length like a well lubricated gasket on a pipe.

Lucy lifts her legs, one at a time, and slings them over the arms of the chair, her feet behind the chair as she grips the arms with the backs of her knees.

The pair of them groan in unison as Lucy begins to grind on his lap, his cock buried deep inside of her. Jack grips her hips and lifts her a few inches into the air, sliding her pussy a third of the way up his length before letting her drop back down into his thighs.

Lucy grips the back of his neck and they both continue to pant, growl, and purr as they fall in to step - a rhythmic dance; grinding, lifting, dropping.

Without a word of warning, Jack grips the arms of the chair and pulls himself to his feet, lifting Lucy as he carries her towards the bedroom.

She bites her lip and stares into his eyes as he carries her across the bedroom with his cock buried inside of her, peppering her lips with kisses as he gently lays her down on the bed and pulls out of her.

Jack quickly rips off his shirt, falling to his knees on the floor at the foot of the bed. As Jack finishes undressing, Lucy slides up the bed, pushing herself up with her hands as she shimmy's her ass to a comfortable position on the edge, planting her heels into the mattress while her toes curl over the side.

Jack slides her babydoll up to her abdomen, exposing her gaped pussy as he leans in to munch on his treat like a dog lapping from a bowl.

He goes straight for her pussy, wasting no time. It's a good move on his part - giving his cock time to settle so they can extend their tryst. Neither of them are ready for this to end quite yet.

He digs in deep and firm, kneading her inner labia with his tongue and gnawing playfully on her clit as she moans out her assent.