Lucy Hale's Unusual Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Jack. Yesss. Just like that..."

While he eats her out, his left hand explores her body. He slides it up and over her belly, caressing the tight swell of his child. He glides his hand up higher and runs his fingers over her right breast. He passes by the nipple and claws blindly at the strap for a few seconds before pulling it off her shoulder. He pulls the cup of her lingerie down and plops out her tit, grabbing a handful and giving it a squeeze as her thick, swollen nipple digs into his palm.

He focuses on her clit, sucking and licking in a consistent repetitive motion, his concentration clearly centered on her breast. He pinches her nipple between his middle and forefinger as he gives her tit a firm squeeze and colostrum squirts out, wetting the backs of his fingers but he doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he squeezes again, this time more firmly than the last - forcing out more milk.

Does he like it? She wonders. But she doesn't have time to dwell on it - her concentration needs to remain focused on the tongue burrowing into her pussy.

Lucy can feel the shift in concentration as he begins to knead into her breast with some vigor, pinching her nipple more firmly as his grip become monotonous. His mouth, on the other hand, becomes more concentrated and precise. The second he flips that switch and moves his attention to her pussy, she can feel her body making it's ascent.

It has beenages since a man has properly eaten her out, and her pregnancy hormones put her sensitivities into overdrive.

Jack makes quick work of her.

Shescreams, wrapping her legs around his head as she puts him in a headlock between her thighs, not allowing him to pull away until she's finished.

Her body is wracked with wave after wave of nearly unbearable pleasure. She begins to convulse and jerk against him, sucking in breath so violently that she honks like a horny goose as his tongue assaults her clit.

Her face goes numb and her eyes roll back in her head as her vision blackens and Jack squeezes harder on her breast. She begins to growl and moan as every muscle in her body contracts, her thighs squeezing his neck so hard that his face begins to turn red.

Just before she subdues him, her orgasm disappears as quickly as a trap door under unsuspecting feet. She collapses, sinking into the bed as she lets out a shuddering groan and pushes Jack away from her over-sensitive clit with two heels planted on his shoulders.

He chuckles as he wipes his lips and gets to his feet, climbing up on the bed next to her, his cock still kicking and throbbing as it begs for more.

Lucy is busy catching her breath as Jack prepares to re-enter her. He drags her higher up the bed and rolls her on to her side as he settles in behind her.

She lets him take control, giggling as he contorts her body at his will, bending her right knee to open her pussy for entry. He butts his abdomen against her ass and guides his cock to her pussy with his free right hand, the left elbow planted in the bed as he holds up his head with his left hand.

Lucy leans her right shoulder back against his chest as he pushes his cock back in to her. She groans and closes her eyes, letting her head roll across his chest.

Jack grips her hip as he thrusts in to her. With her body contorted the way it is - her upper body twisted towards him while her lower body faces away - she reaches back and grabs the back of his thigh, digging her nails into his skin as they fuck, both of them panting and groaning and making their pleasure known.

Jack runs his hand up her belly, caressing her gently as he rams his cock in and out of her pussy.

Lucy bounces with each gentle, yet firm thrust of his cock, her breasts jiggling and her breath hitching as her sweat slickened back slides up and down along his chest.

His hand travels past her belly and cups her right breast. He slides his fingers into the warm, sweat dampened crevice of her cleavage. He spreads her breasts, pulling her right tit upright as he leans in and suctions his lips over her swollen nipple. He suckles on her tit and she issure she is leaking fluid into his mouth.

Lucy digs her nails into his ass cheek, feeling his glutes flex and ripple in her hand as he fucks her. She's laying on her left arm and she bends her elbow, reaching over her head and sliding her fingers into his hair, massaging his scalp as he twirls his tongue around her engorged nipple.

Jack unlatches from her boob and burrows his face into the crook of her neck, speaking in a low pitched growl.

"I'm going to cum."

Chapter 7

He pulls out and scrambles off the bed, flipping her on to her back as he grips her legs just below the knee and drags her towards the left side of the bed.

Lucy told him to finish inside her, she told him not to pull out, but he refused. It's not a big deal - it's not like the baby is in her vagina, but she gets it.

He pulls her right to the edge and she lets her heavy body slink over the side as she melts to her knees. Jack is standing over her, jerking his cock with his right hand, very visibly on the verge.

"Open your mouth," he begs.

It's evident to Lucy that there is no time to protest. No time to grab his cock and milk him herself. All she has time to do isobey.

She lops out her tongue, blinking up at him with wide eyes as he stiffens, panting and growling.

Jack leans forward, gripping her right shoulder with his left hand as he strokes hard on his shaft, pointing the tip of his cock at her face from 12 or 18 inches distance.

She watches it erupt - a thick rope of cum spurting from his cock. She quickly closes her eyes as she is plastered on the left cheek, over the bridge of her nose, and across her forehead.

She keeps her eyes closed and mouth open, feeling a second warm, gooey load land on her chin, onto her tongue, and over her upper lip.

She quickly flutters her eyes open and sees him tilt his aim downward, the next rope landing on her right breast and clinging to her stiff nipple.

He dumps a fourth rope directly between her breasts at the top of her chest and, with the help of her sweaty body, the cum seeps down into her cleavage.

The rest comes out in watery splatters and droplets and he dribbles cum all over her belly, letting it run down towards her belly button.

"Oh, fuuuuck," He groans as his orgasm fizzles out.

"I think you missed my mouth," Lucy teases as she blinks up at him, thick ropes of gooey cum cooling and drying on her skin.

They both giggle as he plops down beside her and she doesn't even bother to wipe it away. She does, however, lick her lips - getting a small sample of his cum to swallow.

Chapter 8

Lucy wakes the next morning to Jack's erect cock kicking against the back of her thigh. As she slowly stirs from her slumber, her senses returning and mind awakening, she notices that his right arm is slung over her, his forearm resting on her belly and his hand gripping her breast.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he growls in her ear, nibbling on it as he bucks his hips forward, wedging his erection between her thighs.

Shortly after cleaning the cum off her face and body, they cuddled up in bed to wait out his recovery so they could go again, but evidently they both drifted off.

"Good morning, Jack," she replies in a high-pitched, groggy tone. She rolls towards him and reaches for his waistline. Grabbing hold of his erect cock, she idly strokes it as he sits up and pulls her face towards his.

He plants a kiss on her lips, then her neck, her shoulder, her chest, and then sucks on her nipple.

It's quite evident where this is going, but that greeting really struck home.

"Good morning, Beautiful."

Lucy knows better. She knows that, despite her infatuations, they can't have a relationship. She's not looking for a husband. Despite being the one to initiate last night's hook up, that's all it was; all it can be - a hook up.

Jack is sitting up, looking down on her as he roughly fondles her right breast, then her left. He is attempting to roll her on her back. He wants her - that's clear. He wants to take her for round three right here.

As badly as her body screams to be plucked like the strings on Johnny's fiddle, she knows what she must do.

"Jack," she says regretfully, letting go of his cock and gently swatting his hand from her chest. "We can't."

He lets out a huff as if he knows she's right.

"After last night I just thought that maybe..." he begins.

"I know," she agrees, pushing herself up to her elbows as the blanket falls off her body, fully exposing her bare chest. "But we can't."

"You're right," he concedes after a long pause, remaining in place on the bed, hovering over the pillow, supported by his elbows.

Lucy shimmy's out of bed and walks around to the other side where Jack lays. She pulls the blankets off of him, exposing his hard cock. Gazing into his eyes, she grabs hold of his cock and gives it a few tugs, as if shaking hands in departure. Then she leans in and takes the tip of his cock in her mouth. She gives it a good, firm suckling and then pulls away.

She grabs his hand and moves it to her pussy, sliding his fingers between her lips. Then she takes the hand and moves it to her left breast, letting him have a squeeze at the breast and a pinch at the nipple as if to say good bye once and for all.

Finally, they share one long kiss before dressing and going their separate ways.

Epilogue

It has been three weeks since their rendezvous in that Denver hotel room and Jack is sitting at his kitchen table eating breakfast when his phone dings with a google alert.

TMZ - Breaking News

The headline reads:Lucy Hale delivers healthy baby girl. Read here for all we know about the baby's father.

He reads the article, but it's a lot of words circling around the fact that they don't knowwho the father is. That makes him chuckle.

Then he gets to what they know about the baby.

As a testament to the strength of women and seemingly sending a message to all of us following along that she doesn't need a man in her life, Ms. Hale named the baby Jackie Priscilla Hale.

Jack stares at that name, blinking in disbelief. While the whole world may think she is named after Jackie Kennedy, he knows the truth. She's not named after some dead president's wife. She's named afterher father.

Just then, his phone dings again, this time a text from Lucy with a photo of her holding their baby.