Lucy in the Men's Changing Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd pre-warned Anne so when the fifteen minutes were up I said I was taking my break and went to head back to the staff room. Luckily it was off the same corridor as the changing room so no one saw anything unusual when I headed there instead. I listened at the door, it seemed deserted so I went inside. I was right, there was no one there so I sat down to wait.

As it happened I didn't need to wait long, Mr Lucas had done as I told him and quietly opened the door to slide inside a minute or so later. He saw me sat by the wall and hesitatingly made his way the short distance over. I saw he was carrying his kit bag.

"Oh, good, you brought your stuff."

"I had to, I told Jenny I was going for a shower."

I smiled at him, ignoring the slight implication that perhaps he had lied to his wife. "Shall we get started?"

"Look, Lucy, I don't know what you think is going to happen, but we need to put a stop to this."

"Coming back here to meet me is a funny way to put a stop to things."

"I just wanted to let you know."

I looked at him, he returned my look slightly nervously. He still wasn't making to leave but I knew I needed something more to get him to take his clothes off again. After a little while I stood up, I tried to channel how I'd felt when I saw half dressed guys earlier check me out and I'd felt totally in control. I stepped closer, willing him to start appreciating my body in the tight outfit.

"You waited for me especially last week, didn't you?"

"What? I, er, no, of course not"

I smiled, at him and looked down at my cleavage, there wasn't much skin showing but the shape of my breasts was easy to see. "I don't blame you, I've noticed quite a few older guys staring at me the last few months." I could see him following my gaze with his eyes. "I mean, I do have fairly big breasts, don't I?" I looked back up at him, he quickly glanced up looking even more slightly terrified.

"You're a friend of my daughter!"

I moved closer again and held his look for a moment, then turned my back to him letting my bum graze his body ever so slightly. The top of his thighs, I think.

"Exactly, and so you thought there was nothing you could do. No way I'd be interested in an older guy like you, anyway, not when I could spend my time with younger, hotter guys."

I sat back down, he was watching me closely.

"Then you saw me in the changing rooms and you couldn't help yourself, could you? Thought you'd get a quick thrill by showing off for the teenager you fantasise about."

"I, er, I mean... It wasn't like that."

"No?"

"I didn't mean for things to go that far, I just.."

I'd been sounding very serious, very aloof, it seemed to be doing the trick but I realised I didn't want him too upset and remorseful. I sat up straighter and tried to act slightly more cheerful again.

"Oh, don't worry, Mr Lucas. I'm fine with it." I smiled, hopefully naughtily. "You're right, I wouldn't look twice at a guy like you. I didn't look twice at you, in fact, but seeing you all in the locker room, that was different. Having you all do what I tell you, even when I tell you to do things so naughty." I giggled. "Seeing your cocks." I laughed and paused, letting that sink in, but I carried on. "All you guys practically naked and me watching, it was just so wrong it was an amazing rush."

"OK, but we can't do what we did again.."

"Oh, I think we can." I got up again and moved towards him. "I mean, you're not going to leave, are you." I was acting totally on instinct, his permanently scared expression driving me to be ever more daring. My heart was beating at a tremendous rate, and I realised we were at a crucial moment. I stopped in front of him, my boobs just a few centimetres from his body. I waited a tiny moment then put one hand on his belt lightly.

"I bet I could just take these off if I wanted." I waited, he wouldn't meet my eyes but as I'd predicted he made no effort to stop me or move away. I pulled the belt strap loose until it unbuckled, then, using both hands, slipped it apart and undid the button on his jeans. I paused again.

"Thought so." I carried on staring at him, I couldn't believe I was daring to act like this but it was so exciting I felt slightly sick. "Shall I carry on?" I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do with him, but having him so completely in my power was addictive. After a few moments he nodded, still not really looking at me.

I smiled, "OK, then." I unzipped him and tugged at the top of his trousers, he helped slightly and they slid down around his thighs. I stood back, nodding to his shoes and he quickly slipped them both off along with his socks. I took the time to check out his black, fairly tight boxer shorts before I moved back in to help him take his jeans off completely. I yanked them down past his knees and he took them off each leg.

I stepped in close again, my mind was a bit of a whirl but I felt sexier and more in command than ever. I lifted the bottom of his t shirt up, he got the idea and pulled it up over his head. I stared at his chest close up, it was pale and a little bit saggy, nothing like the toned bodies of some of the other guys but I didn't care for the moment. I put my hands down to rest just above his underwear.

"You know, Mr Lucas, you'll be the fourth guy who's let me get their dick out today." I slipped one hand lightly into the waistband. "You guys are too easy." I slid it around a little inside his pants and then tugged outwards, still looking up at his face. "You know I'm probably just going to look, don't you?" He nodded again, he looked almost hypnotised. I smirked at him. "Well then, let's get on with it."

I looked down, his penis was already visible to me in the gap I was creating. I glanced back up with a pretend shocked expression my face, "oh, Mr Lucas, I can see your penis!" He didn't really react but just stared into my eyes from up close. "That's what you want, though, isn't it?" I brought up my other hand and started to pull his underwear down, I left them around mid thigh and he completed the job himself whilst I stepped back to watch his dick jiggling as he tugged them off.

He straightened up, his cock was not as big or hard as it had gotten last week, but it looked far larger than the ones I'd seen earlier. He looked nervously at me then at the floor.

"Not as excited to see me as last time, then?" I asked, playfully.

He looked confused, "sorry?"

"It's not as big as I remember." I held his look for a moment then moved my eyes downwards. "Though it might be getting there!" It already seemed firmer and bigger though was still dangling down rather than pointing out towards me.

Without thinking I moved back closer, "does it need a bit of encouragement?" I kept a bit of space between us and put my hands lightly on his chest, I grinned then moved my hands very slowly lower. I had no real intention of touching him down there, I was still just trying to tease, but in truth I wasn't really thinking things through before acting any more.

As I carried on, my hands going very slowly, I looked down. I could see the effect I was having on him, his cock was hardening before my eyes. I watched in slight awe as it rose high enough for the head to rest very gently against the waist of my skirt, I was so delighted with the sight I didn't really think about getting out of the way.

I put my hands to either side of his body just above the hips and stepped backwards slightly. I almost absent mindedly traced a hand across his lower abdomen and back as his dick carried on rising. Soon enough it was stood at what seemed like full attention, I looked back up, smiling. "Well, it didn't need much help from me after all. What a pity."

"God, Lucy." He sounded almost in pain.

I caught his eyes once again. "Did you think I was going to grab it?"

He looked at me, still looking a bit frightened and unsure. He shook his head a little.

"You hoped I would, I'm sure."

He bravely tried to change the subject. "I need to get back to my wife soon."

I glanced between his face and his dick. "No, not yet."

An image popped in to my head and I realised I had to try it. I sat back down on the bench facing him, he looked ever so slightly ridiculous, a middle aged guy naked with a hard on and with a slightly confused look on his face. I once again marvelled at what I was getting away with, I wondered what might happen if Mrs Lucas or Becky, my friend, found us. The idea was terrifying but also a little bit exciting.

I stretched out one leg towards him with my foot, still in the shoe, arching towards his penis. It didn't quite reach so I beckoned him forward, he didn't move. "Oh come on, I won't hurt you, I promise."

"Lucy, I.."

"You wanted me to touch it, didn't you?"

He moved forwards, he seemed resigned to obeying me which suited me fine. I had no real idea why I had thought of this, but it seemed both slightly funny and something that would tease Mr Lucas. I stretched out my leg again and brought my foot up gently beneath his cock, which was still straining outwards from his body. I let it lightly rest underneath his shaft for a moment, then raised my leg a few times to bounce his hard dick up and down.

I giggled and looked up at him. "I don't know why, but this is fun." I put my leg further forwards and repeated the move, this time very gently raising his balls as well. I laughed some more as his cock bounced in front of me. He finally stepped back, ending my amusement. Perhaps I'd pushed him too far.

"Spoilsport!"

"Lucy, this is ridiculous."

I looked at him a bit more seriously. "Yes, it is a bit, but you're the one naked."

He shook his head again. "I'm going to have a shower." I smiled a little bit to myself, even after all that he wasn't trying to get dressed or asking me to leave. I decided to see just how far I could go, it felt like I was really establishing that I could make him do whatever I wanted.

"Do you not want me to help you out with that first?" I nodded down to his penis which was still on full display.

He looked at me. "I'm sorry?"

I tried for even more seriousness. "You know what I mean." I sat forwards as if expecting him to approach me.

He looked to the shower and then to the door, as if wondering how to escape. "Come on, don't pretend you don't want me to."

I could see in his eyes I'd won, he stepped gingerly forwards and I waited until he stood in front of me, his dick inches away. I smiled up at him then brought both hands up to once again rest on his hips, then I trailed one across to hover just beneath his cock. I let my fingers coil around it as if about to grasp his shaft, but I left them still not quite touching it.

"Shall I use my hand?"

"Yes."

I slaughed, but brought my hand to the tip of his cock and then used just my index finger to raise the head. I'd done it on instinct but it was the first time I'd touched his penis skin to skin. I tried not to dwell too much and carried on with the vague plan, bringing my head down so it was now angled towards my lips. I opened my mouth for a moment, then spoke.

"Or maybe I should use my mouth, would you prefer that?" I tried to keep the pose but raised my eyes to his, he was silent as if holding his breath. He had a very strange but intense expression on his face. He nodded ever so slightly.

Sadly for him I'd gone as far as I wanted, any further with him didn't really appeal at that moment. I took away my finger, his dick bounced slightly as I sat back up. I changed my tone to a business like one. "Actually, no, I don't think so. Best if you sort it out yourself in the shower."

"Oh, Lucy, please." He sounded slightly desperate, he'd let himself go for just a little moment. I smiled and stood up.

"No, I don't think so, not today." I walked past him towards the door. "What would your wife think?!"

At the exit I turned back, he was still stood where I'd left him, still naked and erect with a sad look on his face.

I smiled, "see you next time, Mr Lucas!"

12