All Comments on 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story. A little goofy, and sad, but I liked it.

LordGriseLordGriseover 7 years ago
Sad but good

Sad but good story, sir. Respectfully, I think this story might be better situated in non-sexual, but it is indeed a romance of sorts. Well written; I'm sorry you didn't earn a paycheck for it.

Keep on keepin' on, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this.

Interesting. I like this.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

I like this a lot

RTF31406RTF31406over 7 years ago

Interesting. Fast paced. You have to really concentrate or you'll get mixed up. In the future if you're going to set a story in the US please get the terminology and euphanims correct, us wrench-turners on old cars get a bit cranky.

OvercriticalOvercritical5 months ago

I have no idea what this was about and haven't the time or interest to read it again to figure it out. The jargon was a major obstacle. Obviously a few people did figure it out - more power to them. 2*

RollinbonesRollinbones5 months agoAuthor

I’ve always smirked to myself when reading comments on this one. I actually set it in 1970’s Melbourne Australia. The speech was how I remembered uncles and their girlfriends talking when I was a child. It’s tragic of course which doesn’t garner points in the popularity contest of things but it’s what I was given and it’s free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
978 Followers
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.